What’s the cost of residential excavation? Before any new build, from a basement to a pool, knowing how much an excavator will cost is essential to staying on budget. Learn pricing estimates for various excavation projects and common excavation FAQs.
Get matched with top excavators in Homer, AK
There are 4 highly-rated local excavators.
Recent Excavating Reviews in Homer
- Septic SolutionsI had issues with my septic for months, was constantly getting clogs at the inlet to the tank. I had others come out and look and they gladly took my money to clear the clog, but never really diagnosed the issues. I finally called Wayne and got a diagnosis. Unfortunately my tank was rusted through in a few spots and had to be replaced. He quoted me a better price than anyone else and did the work fast, they even used some of the dirt left from installing a new drain field to widen my driveway and make it easier to get my boat and RV in and out. Wayne and his crew were great, friendly and professional, I wish i would have called him first, would have saved me time, money, and frustration
- Quality Snow Removal and Lawn ServiceI have hired Scott on several occasions to complete excavating, landscaping, road work and land leveling. I was impressed with his extensive knowledge and efficiency. I had another guy do some similar work for me and Scott performed the work in 1/3 of the time, not to mention his work was much better. I’d recommend him for any job and will use him next time I have the need
- Ken's ExcavatingGreat....fast, efficient.... excellent job. Just what I wanted and asked for. I would highly recommend this company.
- Kelly Lawn & Landscaping LLCThe Kelly crew did a great job. The hedge was overgrown and needed quite of bit of trimming on the top, bottom, and both sides. They cleaned and removed all the debris and trimmings. I felt the price they charged was fair for the work done.
- SANITARY PUMPERSOnce again Sean has come to my rescue. He arrives shortly after you call him on short notice, is helpful, conscientious and kind. I could not ask for better service Highly highly recommended
- Rock LandscapingMy experience with Rock Excavating was great! I had met with two Contractors previously for an estimate and they never even called me back. I met with Rock Landscaping and he assured me He could help me with my earthquake damaged hill that my house sits on as well as my driveway that was allowing water from the street to pool up against my foundation. The owner gave me updates on the progress of the job and didn't waste a minute getting in and saving my home from falling off the side of a forty foot hill! Re-sloped my driveway too, so now my foundation is not taking on a ton of water. The owner sensed the urgency in my Contractor needs and jumped right into action. I highly recommend Rock Landscaping
- Rock LandscapingGreat experience all around, Russ was very responsive and knowledgeable and his entire team were professional and courteous. Appreciated his advice and suggestions. Shout out to Austin and Chris for their roles as leads on the project. Love the results and would definitely recommend
- Rock LandscapingRuss and his crew did a great job under the added pressure of getting important parts of the project done before freeze-up. I also increased the scope of the project as we got into it and Russ was very responsive and worked with me and had great suggestions about how to most cost-effectively accomplish the additional work. Russ has lots of experience and knows what he is doing and the quality of the work is the best I've ever seen. I look forward to working with Russ on several projects in 2019
- John's Excavating, IncJohn was very professional and friendly. You could tell that he cared about our needs and our property. He definitely knows his business, and expertly excavated and replaced our sewer line with minimal damage. The slight damage to our driveway was immediately taken care. We are grateful for John's Excavation and would recommend his services to anyone
- Rock LandscapingEverything went very well. Russ and Matt worked with us to make sure that the patio was done well, and suggested several improvements to our original idea. The end result came out great. Would definitely work with them again.
Excavators in Homer
- Business Description:Innovative & Practical Septic Solutions For South Central Alaska. With easy financing and thorough free consultations, we offer: * Septic & Sewer Design And Installation * Diagnostics, Repair & Replacement * COSA & Video Pipe/Sewer Inspections * Ground Water Remediation * Foundation Sealing, Excavating & Regrading Let’s face it…You should be confident in your septic solution. We pride ourselves on going the extra mile to ensure all of our work is done properl..Recent Review:I had issues with my septic for months, was constantly getting clogs at the inlet to the tank. I had others come out and look and they gladly took my money to clear the clog, but never really diagnosed the issues. I finally called Wayne and got a diagnosis. Unfortunately my tank was rusted through in a few spots and had to be replaced. He quoted me a better price than anyone else and did the work fast, they even used some of the dirt left from installing a new drain field to widen my driveway and make it easier to get my boat and RV in and out. Wayne and his crew were great, friendly and professional, I wish i would have called him first, would have saved me time, money, and frustrationChristopher K.
- Business Description:We are general contractors licensed, bonded, and insured with a residential endorsement (#117477) meaning that we can provide new construction, additions, remodels, and renovations. We provide all services related to the above from the ground up. We strive to provide a custom experience for each homeowner. We are a partnership business with a combined 25+ years of experience. Please call or email to set up a free estimateRecent Review:Great! Case & Gamble were very professional and communicated well throughout the process. Would absolutely hire again.Daniel J.
- Business Description:Drain cleaning, septic tank pumping, rotor rootor, camera inspection and locate, jetting and hot jetting, steam thawingRecent Review:It was wonderful and they were terrific.joan h.
- Business Description:At Ram Jack West, we treat customers with respect and care. If you notice cracks, damages, or other issues with your foundation, our team is ready to help. We have innovative systems that have been refined over our 40+ years of experienceRecent Review:After the permit was approved by Washington County, Kelsea sent me a start date. The Ram Jack crew showed up promptly on the start date and stayed working on site until the job was completed. The crew lead, Stacy clearly communicated exactly what they were going to do, and that's exactly what they did. When finished, everything was cleaned up completely, and that included hosing off every speck of clay on my patio paversThomas C.
- Business Description:We Insulate using Green Products (BioBased 501w Soy Based Spray Foam 1/2#, Demilec Heatlok Soy 2#, Demilec Agribalance 3/4#, Knauf Batts, Johns Manville Batts, Jet Stream Eco Blow in, Attic Pro Blow in, Climate Pro Blow in, Cellulose (Thermo-Kool) Blow inRecent Review:The Estimate: The representative arrived as scheduled. We entered the crawlspace and he examined the area to be insulated. Photos were taken. We discussed in depth the one area that might cause problems and insured that I was aware that area might be problematic. He asked if I had further questions then informed me he would get an estimate after discussing the job with others at the office. A few days later the estimate arrived and it indicated in detail what would be done. Everything was outlined as I requested, giving particular detail to the one problem area. The Scheduling: After accepting the work description I was contacted by a scheduler giving me a specific day that the work would be done. The job details were covered again, I was informed of the deposit required, and was insured the job would be completed as described. The actual work: The work crew arrived as scheduled and on time. The first worker arriving once again briefly discussed what would be done. A short time later the crew boss arrived and he insured me that the work would be done as required. We briefly discussed the one area (the problem area) of concern and I was informed he was aware and would do his best to complete it. The work began. All of the old insulation batting was removed, bagged, and taken out of the crawlspace. I was amazed that there was such a small quantity of existing insulation. All of the rim joist areas were filled with foam as specified, then thick batting was applied to the perimeter walls and sealed in place with foam. The problem area was “opened up” and the foam was blown into that area. Upon completion I was informed that it would smell for awhile in the crawlspace but nothing was hazardous about the odor. I was shown some photos of the work completed. Later in the day I inspected the area. The job was very complete. The concrete walls appeared as if a military drill instructor had supervised the work. Everything was cut level and even and looked very good. I looked at the problem area and was amazed at the great quality of the work. That evening I noticed that my furnace did not fire up as often as usual and that the back room of the house above the problem area was much warmer than before and now the same temperature as the rest of the house. Follow Up: Within a few days I was called by the scheduler and informed that if anything needed additional work, to give him a call. The final bill was sent. Recommendation: Polyseal insulation gets a very high recommendation from me. The company used the minimal number of workers required to do a fantastic job. The area was left free of debris and I was informed to call if anything was not done as expectedJames W.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful excavator articles
The cost to dig a trench is relatively low, as it’s usually just the first step in a larger home project. In this guide we explain how much it costs to dig a trench to make room for things like utilities and foundations and what factors can drive up that
Call 811 before you dig in order dig safe. One call two days ahead of work can prevent injury and potentially expensive damage to underground utility lines.
excavators in Homer
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!