You probably love your hardwood floors and carpets, but you can’t enjoy them if they’re singing a symphony every time you walk across them. There’s no need to despair, though. We'll tell you how to repair a creaking floor.
Get matched with top flooring installation in Girdwood, AK
There are 7 highly-rated local flooring installation.
Recent Flooring Reviews in Girdwood
- Innovative Edge ContractingCannot say enough GOOD about Dakoda! He quickly fit us in for an estimate. Day before he was set to begin the job, we had to ask him if he could delay by +2 days due to going into the hospital to deliver our baby, he readily agreed and adjusted his schedule to accommodate ours. While working on the floors, he worked around our hectic family (2 toddlers) in addition to his kindness and understanding, his work is quality! He kept in communication, gave us pointers/suggestions and got our flooring installed timely and beautifully. You will not be disappointed hiring Dakoda, we weren't
- Innovative Edge ContractingHave you ever wanted to upgrade your home but couldn’t find the time to get it done? Innovative Edge is the solution! With competitive rates, professional service and precision detail, there is no need to look any further. I recently had a deck finished by this amazing team and couldn’t be more impressed. Every step of the way I felt like I was by their side without even having to be home! Consistent answers with my many questions, timely updates, very knowledgeable and incredibly hard working. Not only was my deck done on time but this team worked over time to get it done almost a week early! Any job big or small, I put Innovative Edge above them all
- Innovative Edge ContractingCan’t say enough amazing things about Dakoda’s work! Not only did he do a fantastic job, he was timely, professional, courteous, & honest. I will continue to utilize Innovative Edge’s expertise and refer him to as many people as I can!
- Jensen ConstructionGreat work from Dave as usual. We hire him once or twice a year for home projects and him and his son do great work. They pay attention to detail and care about the quality of their work. He's done a variety of work for us in the last few years and it's always been great.
- Spartan ContractingRenovation went excellently. in addition to executing work, Spartan provided design recommendations. Spartan were available for questions, responded in a timely manner, and worked within our guidelines. The work was done well. The project costs and timelines were explained clearly and appropriate documentation was provided
- Jensen ConstructionIt went great! I have used them multiple times previously.They do an excellent job. They pay high attention to detail and I would highly recommend them to others.
- Corvus ConstructionAll A's indeed! It took us a year-and-a-half to decide to re-floor our basement guest room; it took Denis and his team less than a week to do the job. Even when he encountered an unforeseen challenge with our 85-year-old house on Candy Cane Lane, he was undaunted. Denis and Corvus Construction are exceptionally professional, responsive and respectful of clients' time and space. We absolutely will retain him for our next project
- Jensen ConstructionDave Jensen worked with us months in advance to understand what how we wanted the kitchen layout, cabinets and counter top design to be like. Dave always looks like he is thinking out loud (which he is), and that might make you think he is not listening. HE IS listening, and is very perceptive. This resulted in all kinds of mistake-avoidance that helped our project immensely, especially when we were working with the great cabinet guy (Matt Ess) at Builders Millwork Supply. When the project actually began, Dave and David were extremely professional, efficient, and effective. They also work well with their go-to electrician, who consults - then David does the work. They worked with a plumber who consulted - then David did most of that work. Every single aspect of the work Dave and David Jensen did was fantastic and perfect to the smallest detail. I can't wait to have them work on our home again
- Jensen ConstructionThings were done in a timely fashion for a reasonable price. Dave had to be creative as he was modifying someone else's sub-standard work. He did a nice job without tearing everything out and starting again. Was satisfied with that work, so asked that he build this little counter top desk in a small alcove in the basement. Another contractor had said he would do, but never showed up. I guessed it was not a big enough job. No problem for Dave. Got it done then came back to put another coat of finish on it because he wasn’t satisfied. My sense is that he has a real and personal appreciation for quality and workmanship
- Jensen ConstructionDave and David Jensen did a great job on our house. They pay attention to detail. Craftsmanship is top notch and they do not cut corners. They are hard workers and very efficient at what they do. You get great results at a reasonable price. I highly recommend Jensen Construction.
Flooring Contractors in Girdwood
- Business Description:Hello! At Innovative Edge contacting we are your one stop shop for all of your home renovation and handyman needs. From flooring, to cabinets, decks, siding, window repairs, we do it all! We have a perfect 5 star review on all of our platforms and are proud to be serving the mat su valley and surrounding areas for almost 3 years. Support local and help us grow! Thank you for your considering us for your home service needs. - Dakoda Martin Owner/Sales RepresentativRecent Review:Can’t say enough amazing things about Dakoda’s work! Not only did he do a fantastic job, he was timely, professional, courteous, & honest. I will continue to utilize Innovative Edge’s expertise and refer him to as many people as I can!Kelci b.
- Business Description:Spartan Contracting is an Alaskan owned firm with over 100 years of combined experience in residential and commercial construction. We are a fully licensed, bonded, insured and residentially endorsed general contractor able to meet all your remodeling and new construction needs. We are also Municipality of Anchorage certified excavators and septic installers, providing exceptional value to our clients. From small remodels to full ground up construction, we have the experience and expertise to..Recent Review:The work was excellent, a bit pricey but worth it.Kari C.
- Business Description:Avalanche Construction Inc. is a full service residential remodel general contractor that performs complete interior and exterior remodeling projects. From flooring to roofing, kitchens to siding, we do it all! We focus on providing the best overall quality and experience for our customers in the greater Anchorage area. Our core values are Integrity, Quality, and Value. Integrity is doing the right thing when there is no one watching. This is especially important as you are putting an e..Recent Review:Rick was easy to work with and suggested excellent quality windows. With the pandemic problem, they stayed in touch trying to get the windows from the manufacturer. The installation was quick and easy and done exceptionally well. I am very pleased with the product, the labor and the cost. I have already suggested them to others who has used them for their windows alsoMARVIN H.
- Business Description:Roy Briley General Contracting serves many companies along with the general public. With nearly 200 real estate professionals, 500 rental doors, and thousands of HOA doors all needing construction services, we stay very busy. We understand that downtime is costly to the property owner, therefore, getting the resident back into their restored home is a high priority. From flood and fire mitigation, general remodeling, to basic maintenance issues, RBGC is the preferred contractor. With cost eff..Recent Review:I needed to install a ceiling storage unit that my mother had started, but got in over her head with (both literally and figuratively). Brynn corrected the "work" that was done and walked me through the process. They are professional and fairly priced. Special thanks to Josia and Brynn for doing such a great jobgabrielle s.
- Business Description:We are a company with very good experience in the area of interior and exterior painting, we have qualified personnel for our projects. More than 10 years of experience guarantee us in the market. We comply with the state requirements for your trust, we have a legally established company license, bond and insurance. we also do drywall repairs, apply texture and install laminate flooring phone number 907 201 976Recent Review:Overall, we were quite satisfied. I would actually rate the job as an A-/B+. They were very competitive in price, showed up on time, worked hard, worked around our schedules and requests, and cleaned up as much as they could each night. Our only complaint was that there were a considerable number of paint 'spots' on the trim and other areas that were supposed to be protected by tape. Apparently, the tape was not pressed into place correctly. I pointed out a couple of the more obvious areas, which were addressed, the remainder were not. This was not a deal-breaker, but something to be aware of.Buster B.
- Business Description:Years of experience in all types of Remodeling projects has taught me not only how important EVERY project is down to the smallest details, but how important it is to truly listen to your individual needs. I specialize in turning your dream home into reality with top of line quality and craftsmanship. From the beginning to the end of your project, I’ll make sure that we have clear communication and stick to your budget. Whether you are looking to increase the value of your home with simple up..Recent Review:Great. Of course, like many remodels, it took a little longer as we discovered problems here and there. Brad was very accommodating to our needs and offered lots of advice on what would work and not work. We are very happy with our new kitchen.❣️ We would hire him again for other work we might need doneJeanne B.
- Business Description:Jensen Construction is a small family owned company, in business in Anchorage since 1984. My business is under many categories on Angie's list. Almost all phases of construction. We take pride in the quality of work we provide and I, Dave Jensen take a hands on approach to ensure satisfaction. business lic #50121 specialty contractor lic# 1573Recent Review:Dave did amazing work. We needed a full kitchen remodel on our downstairs unit that was basically falling apart. Kitchen now looks like something out of a magazine. He fixed a bunch of issues downstairs that were causing problems in our upstairs unit also. The backyard deck turned out great also. We found that whoever installed it previously, did so unsafely. He rebuilt it with trex decking, added rails, and made it bigger as well. Turned out beautiful and much safer now that we have a little running around. Well worth every penny we paid, which is much less than other quotes we had. That kitchen turned out so nice, that my wife wants to do our kitchen now too!!MARK V.
- Business Description:Install and repair ceramic, stone & porcelain tile, complete fabrication and preparation for tile Installations. Experts in design and project layout. Many photo's of previous jobs. Bath tile and shower regrout's , grout & tile sealing. Demolition and removal of old existing tile or other materials. This tile installer includes all tile applications including floors, countertops, backsplash's, entry ways, baseboard tile Tub & Shower tile, wall tile, Shower pans, Custom Designs. This business ..Recent Review:Jo was right on time as scheduled. He is very friendly and worked efficiently. It was a 2 day job and it couldn’t have turned out better. On day 2 of our job we had a 7.0 earthquake while he was at the house working. After the quake he finished the section he was working on and we insisted he went to check on his house. He did and was back within an hour to finish the job. We would have been fine for him to return another day but he insisted he’d come back to finish. He did a great job and we will hire him again for our master bath tile job next year when we decide to tackle that project. Overall a true professional and a pleasure to work withtobias G.
- Business Description:Remodel and repair experts for residential and commercial jobs. Our company was founded by life long carpenters. We employ highly skilled craftsmen, and following strict industry guidelines in the execution of any job we do. We are proactive problem solvers, that value our customers. No job to large, no job to small. At APEX Construction & Remodel "Quality Matters"Recent Review:We hired Jon’s company to sand and stain our deck in June 2017. Very long story short, we tried every way to get ahold of Jon to talk about the work that was done for a year and a half. The office manager would always say she will have him call, but we never received a call. The deck was done incorrectly and was never finished. It’s now green, rotting and will most likely have to be replaced. Not only was in raining that day but it had been raining for weeks prior. It clearly states on the 124 ounce can of Superdeck Transparent oil based Stain, to NOT apply “…if rain is likely to occur.” Now, here we are at the end of 2018, we finally get a call from Jon and he threatens us with lawsuits/liens/collections etc at Christmas time, after we have spent as much as we can afford on our 3 daughters for Christmas. He repeatedly tells us how busy his company is, which we don’t care because that has nothing to do with us. He says that his company is full of “professionals” but he was not willing to do anything to rectify my situation except gives us $100 off. Gee, thanks a lot, Jon. The following week, after an EXTREMELY rude phone call from Jon and his accountant Linda, who was yelling at me in the background, we paid him, so we never have to speak to him or his staff of “professionals” again. It is obvious that APEX is a poorly managed business at this point. Next summer we will be re-doing the work on our deck ourselves, correctly and professionally. We do not recommend this company to anyone unless you are into horrible customer service and enjoy being on a back burner. Also, just a side note, if I would have checked court view first, and read the reviews with a reoccurring theme, we WOULD NOT have hired him. That was my bad for not taking time to investigate who I was actually hiringSean N.
- Business Description:Perfection Home Repair is a family-owned company in Wasilla, AK. Dedicated towards delivering high-quality results to all of your commercial and residential jobs. We work with you to make your house your Home.Recent Review:The deck foundation is great. The stairs to the deck are great. The decking boards are spaced so close together that they didn't drain. It's taken fall, winter, and summer for the boards to shrink enough to drain water. The bench seats are about 4" too high, as even a 6-foot man's toes barely touch the deck. The seats are not deep enough, as they cut you off at the knees when sitting and dangling your feet because of the height. The support boards are not faced for ease of snow shoveling. The bench backs are too high and not angled back enough for comfort. The 2x6 bench beams have split where they are screwed to the floor. Chad Staats said he would fix the seats last October (2018), and I waited on this review until he fixed the problem. It's now 8 months later (August 2019), Chad still is "too busy" to fit me in, and in fact doesn't even answer my emails, so I have to find a contractor that really knows what they are doing to fix this problem, at a considerable cost to me. Apparently, this was his first deck with benches. No, I would not hire Perfection Home Repairs, Chad Staats, again, unless he had evidence of previous experience in what I was hiring him forTeresa Z.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful flooring contractor articles
Is water coming up through your floor? There could be a number of reasons causing this issue, from a rising water table to plumbing leaks. You’ll need to act fast to prevent mold and extensive water damage from taking over your home.
Installing the right floors in your home is a must for allergy sufferers. This guide will help you determine some of the best—and worst—flooring types that can keep allergy symptoms at bay so you can breathe more easily.
flooring installation in Girdwood
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Touch of ClassPO Box 211046
- Accessible Homes IncPO Box 220494
- ADAMS CONSTRUCTION651 E CREEKSIDE DR
- Affordable Construction2907 Turnagain St
- Alaska Wood Flooring Supply2040 Spar Ave
- Alaskan Concrete specialtiespo box 141143
- Alaskan interiors518 Lynnwood Dr
- All About Flooring2801 Redwood Pl
- All Wood Floors585 saint st
- Ameri-Sof Surfaces Inc.11360 Smith Rd.
- Anchorage Property Solution9100 Elim St
- APEX Construction & RemodelPO Box 140523
- Apex Enterprises Inc140 E Hygrade Ln
- Arctic Restoration3705 Arctic Blvd # 2910
- Artistic Floors1409 Nunaka Dr
- Ashner Construction, LLC13035 Algarin Circle
- Avalanche Construction Inc.5630 SILVERADO WAY
- A Touch of Class
- Bear Creek Builders1120 Huffman Rd
- BEAUTIFUL HOMES BY JEREMY8141 Sandy Cir.
- Big Bob's Flooring Outlet660 E Dowling Rd
- Bighorn Remodeling & Repair LLCPO Box 671462
Eagle River, Alaska
- Brazilian Direct1076 Kile Cir
- Browns CTi of Alaska2206 Mckinley Ave
- BUILDERS BARGAINS INC4001 West Machen Rd.
- Bear Creek Builders
- C&S Services376 N. Chugach St Unit B
- Carpet World Of Alaska Inc6410 E Fireweed Rd
- Complete painting service1658 Woodroe lane
- Costco330 W Dimond Blvd
- Cozy Carpet Interiors17035 N Eagle River Loop Rd
Eagle River, Alaska
- Crighton & Cooper Construction & Design325 E 11th St
- Cruz Contracting, Inc.3419 Scarlet Pl
- C&S Services
- FLORCRAFT CARPET ONE145 E 5TH AVE
- FLORCRAFT CARPET ONE
- Garage Experts of Alaska, LLC23131 Tundra Rose Ave
- Giant Don's Flooring America2901 East Bogard Road Suite 105
- Giant Don's Flooring America7725 Old Seward Hwy
- GP Construction3140 N. Brocton Ave., Unit A
- Greatland Handyman ServicesPOB 670811
Eagle River, Alaska
- GreenBuild Design & Construction11221 Olive Ln.
- Garage Experts of Alaska, LLC
- H&K Enterprise5551 N Snicker Ave
- Hicks Construction4400 E Mariah Dr.
- High Level ConstructionPO BOX 3651
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- hillco construction4241 roson court box #2
- Himmelwright Construction7381 Huntsman circle, unit c
- House Surgeons of Alaska6641 Wes Way
- H&K Enterprise
- I Fix Alaska Houses2027 E 39th Ave
- I Fix Alaska Houses
- NORTHWEST HARDWOOD FLOORS15218 DARBY RD
Eagle River, Alaska
- NORTHWEST HARDWOOD FLOORS
- Quality Handyman Services Inc13479 E Highbush Cir
- Quality Handyman Services Inc
- Sam's Carpet Care601 Bunker Hill St Ste C
- Sockeye ConstructionPO Box 91795
- Spartan Contracting205 E Dimond Blvd
- Spenard Builders Supply Inc4412 Lois Dr
- Super Floors of Alaska1130 W. Dimond Blvd.
- SUPER FLOORS OF ALASKAPO Box 241665
- sustainable building solutionsP.O. Box 222586
- Sam's Carpet Care