If you need to move your dryer, or you’re buying a home without proper ductwork, you’ll want to make sure the right pro installs your dryer vent. Read on to find out who installs dryer vents to get the job done quickly and easily.
Get matched with top dryer vent cleaning services in Chugiak, AK
There are 3 highly-rated local dryer vent cleaning services.
Recent Dryer Vent Cleaning Reviews in Chugiak
- SPIT Shine gutter cleaningVery well. Person was timely and efficient and answered my questions. He was very personable and pleasant. I will use SPIT Shine to clean my gutters again. Price seemed reasonable.
- Moore Heating and Cooling| |I called Central Plumbing prior to booking Moore. The service desk at Central was disinterested, a "take it or leave it" attitude. Specifically, she refused to take notes on the location of the condo within the condo development until I challenged her on the time and transportation fees figured to/from their location. With a one hour minimum charge, any extra time that their driver used finding the condo after the GPS directed them to the development reduced the amount of time used for actual repair. Moore's minimum charges and fees for transportation are a flat rate, plus they were happy to take additional information. | |Moore Heating installed our new heating system about a year ago (that also included a tankless water system). The total cost was about $10,000. They were great! We found a discount from Costco just as they began their work, and they discounted their bottom line, even though they were already the low bid for our work. They've checked with us several times to ensure that the systems are working properly. The one time we received an error message, they returned our call within the hour and offered to send someone out for no cost even though it was a Saturday! As the situation turned out, the system resolved the error message (love the computer circuitry!) so no one had to make the trip. Still, they were willing to come on a Saturday. That's a "thumbs up" in my book read less
- Alaska Power Vac LLCWe were very impressed with this business; the owner's wife answered my call and courteously and professionally arranged a relatively large job/cleaning within a week. The owner himself with his associate came out and performed the job, graciously adding on a full HVAC cleaning to the prescheduled air duct and dryer vent cleaning which extended his day quite a bit. He did a lot of education and they did a courtesy seal up as our air duct air intake had been drawing in air from a crawl space that had not been properly sealed. I don't think the air ducts had ever been cleaned in our recently purchased home (built in 1998) so everything was in significant need of cleaning, and we are so pleased we did this - the air was noticeably fresher, the ducts are no longer delivering fine dust (we were told quite a bit of remodel dust was still in the ducts from a 2012 remodel), and everything should be running more efficiently. Highly recommend investing in this particularly for any new home owners read less
- Chimney DoctorIt was great to have peace of mind and for an affordable price. I will use them again when it needs to be done.
- Heatsource Mechanical IncI was happy with the service. Allen and Ben were friendly, punctual, and clean. Equipment works great!
- Air Duct Cleaning & SvcWayne, the owner of this company based out of Eagle River, AK drove to Kenai to clean our ducts and dryer vent. He showed up exactly when he said he was going to, set up, explained to me what he was doing through out the house at every step of the process, and did an excellent job. It is a relief knowing that the ductwork in the house is now clean and we aren't breathing in dust. He cleaned our the accumulated lint in the dryer vent ductwork so we know we have reduced the risk of a dryer vent fire. It was awesome to work with someone so respectful of our home. He even made some suggestions about things we could do to have our furnace and systems operate more efficiently. Wayne is trying to break into the Kenai/Soldotna area market (there is currently no one locally that provides this service), so if you are interested in these services, give him a call. I am sure you will be pleased with the result read less
- Alaska Power Vac LLCHe arrived 15 minutes early, and starting setting up equipment. Lays out runners to keep your floors clean. Works in a neat and orderly fashion, explaining what he is doing, and will be doing next. Courteous, professional, and does a follow-up call to make sure you are satisfied.
- Vent Doctors of AlaskaFirst of all I would like to say they responded immediately to my call. I was able to schedule an appointment for the very next day. The service technician was very professional and informative. He gave me a before and after report on the pressure from lint that had built up in my vents. He asked questions that determined how often we would need to have this service done in future. I am now on an email reminder for scheduled maintenance. This was an Awesome company! Incidentally, our home was left spotless...no messes to clean up after the service read less
- Vent Doctors of AlaskaI have used Vent Doctors in the past and they did great work. I checked Angies List and saw that he was rated highly on her site. I was having issues with my clothes dryer drying effectively. I called Vent Doctors and when he arrived he looked at the outside vent first to see if it was overflowing with lint. It wasn't. But the side of the vent hood had gotten bent so the flapper door wouldn't open. He bent the hood back out, and didn't charge me anything for the service call. He said it should be fine and it was. He said to call again if I had continuing problems. To this date I have had no additional problems read less
- Vent Doctors of AlaskaVent Doctors of Alaska offered to clean my dryer vents even though they didn't need it if it would give me peace of mind. I had, figuratively, opened the door for them to clean the vents and charge me regardless of need. Because of their integrity and not taking advantage of me, when the system really does need cleaning I will call Vent Doctors of Alaska read less
Dryer Vent Cleaning Services in Chugiak
- Business Description:SPIT Shine is a rain gutter cleaning and maintenance company based out of Anchorage. Whether you need repairs, gutter guards or just a gutter cleaning you can depend on SPIT Shine. We are known for our customer service and prompt response time. You can call us any time between 8:00am and 8:00pm. For a fast free estimate call 907-744-5524 or email us at email@example.com read lessRecent Review:Very well. Person was timely and efficient and answered my questions. He was very personable and pleasant. I will use SPIT Shine to clean my gutters again. Price seemed reasonable.Linda H.
- Business Description:A family owned and operated business in Anchorage, Alaska with over 25 years experience, bringing quality and dependability to each and every project that we take. We are Licensed Plumbers certified to install and connect all gas appliances. We stand behind our work 100%. Call for Quotes on any heating and plumbing repairs read lessRecent Review:Smooth and fast. Mark was very thorough and knowledgeable about code and the job he needed to do. He was fine with us doing the demo and any other money saving things we could do. His communication is excellent and he is punctual. Very easy to get along with. Also, his quote was very accurate to the final cost. I highly recommend Mark to anyone and we will hire him in the future read lessJanice S.
- Business Description:Additional phone - (907) 376-1500. Additional contact name - Dodi Merchant.Recent Review:My combo boiler/hot water went out yesterday Moore did a great job and came up with innovative solutions to get it fixed quickly - very pleased as temps are going to below zero and big snow has begun. Also great job on mask-wearing for COVID. I have used Moore Heating, including buying my boiler from them 9 years ago, and very pleased with their professional service read lessCharles H.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful dryer vent cleaning service articles
When your dryer is leaving wet or overly hot clothing, it might be time to get your dryer vents cleaned by a professional. Learn more about this and other signs you need a dryer vent cleaning, like a hot laundry room or broken vent hood.
Don’t overlook a leaking dryer vent pipe, as it can lead to fires and other consequences. Read these DIY tips on dryer vent cleaning and learn how to clear common blockages, lint, and loose fabric. Plus, find out when to call a repair service.
dryer vent cleaning services in Chugiak
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!