If you need to move your dryer, or you’re buying a home without proper ductwork, you’ll want to make sure the right pro installs your dryer vent. Read on to find out who installs dryer vents to get the job done quickly and easily.
Get matched with top dryer vent cleaning services in Nikiski, AK
There are 2 highly-rated local dryer vent cleaning services.
Recent Dryer Vent Cleaning Reviews in Nikiski
- SPIT Shine gutter cleaningVery well. Person was timely and efficient and answered my questions. He was very personable and pleasant. I will use SPIT Shine to clean my gutters again. Price seemed reasonable.
- Moore Heating and Cooling| |I called Central Plumbing prior to booking Moore. The service desk at Central was disinterested, a "take it or leave it" attitude. Specifically, she refused to take notes on the location of the condo within the condo development until I challenged her on the time and transportation fees figured to/from their location. With a one hour minimum charge, any extra time that their driver used finding the condo after the GPS directed them to the development reduced the amount of time used for actual repair. Moore's minimum charges and fees for transportation are a flat rate, plus they were happy to take additional information. | |Moore Heating installed our new heating system about a year ago (that also included a tankless water system). The total cost was about $10,000. They were great! We found a discount from Costco just as they began their work, and they discounted their bottom line, even though they were already the low bid for our work. They've checked with us several times to ensure that the systems are working properly. The one time we received an error message, they returned our call within the hour and offered to send someone out for no cost even though it was a Saturday! As the situation turned out, the system resolved the error message (love the computer circuitry!) so no one had to make the trip. Still, they were willing to come on a Saturday. That's a "thumbs up" in my book read less
- Alaska Power Vac LLCWe were very impressed with this business; the owner's wife answered my call and courteously and professionally arranged a relatively large job/cleaning within a week. The owner himself with his associate came out and performed the job, graciously adding on a full HVAC cleaning to the prescheduled air duct and dryer vent cleaning which extended his day quite a bit. He did a lot of education and they did a courtesy seal up as our air duct air intake had been drawing in air from a crawl space that had not been properly sealed. I don't think the air ducts had ever been cleaned in our recently purchased home (built in 1998) so everything was in significant need of cleaning, and we are so pleased we did this - the air was noticeably fresher, the ducts are no longer delivering fine dust (we were told quite a bit of remodel dust was still in the ducts from a 2012 remodel), and everything should be running more efficiently. Highly recommend investing in this particularly for any new home owners read less
- Chimney DoctorIt was great to have peace of mind and for an affordable price. I will use them again when it needs to be done.
- Heatsource Mechanical IncI was happy with the service. Allen and Ben were friendly, punctual, and clean. Equipment works great!
- Air Duct Cleaning & SvcWayne, the owner of this company based out of Eagle River, AK drove to Kenai to clean our ducts and dryer vent. He showed up exactly when he said he was going to, set up, explained to me what he was doing through out the house at every step of the process, and did an excellent job. It is a relief knowing that the ductwork in the house is now clean and we aren't breathing in dust. He cleaned our the accumulated lint in the dryer vent ductwork so we know we have reduced the risk of a dryer vent fire. It was awesome to work with someone so respectful of our home. He even made some suggestions about things we could do to have our furnace and systems operate more efficiently. Wayne is trying to break into the Kenai/Soldotna area market (there is currently no one locally that provides this service), so if you are interested in these services, give him a call. I am sure you will be pleased with the result read less
- Vent Doctors of AlaskaI had Vent Doctors of Alaska clean my dryer vent about 18 months ago and found their service excellent. They ran a pressure test on the vent to show me the current air flow and then ran another after they cleaned the vent and dryer. They were courteous and professional and what they charged was very fair - I think it was about $99. Last week, I had them come again as I was concerned that with a new washer and dryer I bought a year ago, I wasn't find much lint in the dryer and needed to run it more than one cycle to get the clothes dry. Vent Doctors checked my vent, cleared the debris, removed the screen that was the impediment, and confirmed all was working well. I expected to pay at least for a service call, but there was no charge! I'm impressed with the management of this business as all he asked is that I tell someone about it. Great service and something others should consider since dryer fires can be so dangerous. Their website says they do Free inspections read less
- Vent Doctors of AlaskaI contacted Vent Doctors for information. Jay was graciously informative, and told me exactly what I needed to do to get the job done correctly. I would most definitely use him for his vent cleaning service. Unfortunately, he does not do the actual work that I needed.
- Vent Doctors of AlaskaIt went great! I had Jay at Vent Doctors come to clean the dryer vent because it was taking so long to finish a dryer cycle (sometimes 3 times!) He came on time and worked really hard to clear my vent, even though there was a really tough blockage which took a lot of time and effort. I absolutely recommend his work read less
- Air Duct Cleaning & SvcIt went very well. Jeff was highly recommended by the appliance repairman who had checked out my dryer on Jan. 26th and determined that it was a clogged vent. Since Jeff had a high rating on Angie's list I called him. Jeff arrived early (after calling me first to make sure I was home), checked out the problem and informed me the screen covering the vent was clogged. They removed and cleaned the screen and the vent. The work was done in a short time and I now have a properly working dryer! I will be contacting him every two years to clean it out again to avoid any further problems read less
Dryer Vent Cleaning Services in Nikiski
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoin read lessRecent Review:Matthew was originally hired to assist my nephew in preperation for the Parochial High School Admissions exam. Building a relationship with Matthew was the best thing for my nephew. Matthew was very safe going into this situation creating a trusting a environment. Not knowing what he was walking into, Matthew quickly learned that my nephew’s academic inabilities were far more important than preparing for an high school entrance exam. Immediately Matthew begin working on creating a plan of action. He is very patient, yet intentional about holding my nephew accountable. Moreover, he follows up and send reminders for my nephew (I.e. don’t forget to bring your book home from school, remember to work on your math). Although we have a long way to go, it’s safe to say that we are seeing some progress. Thanks Matthew read lessTyrone G.
- Business Description:Additional phone - (907) 376-1500. Additional contact name - Dodi Merchant.Recent Review:My combo boiler/hot water went out yesterday Moore did a great job and came up with innovative solutions to get it fixed quickly - very pleased as temps are going to below zero and big snow has begun. Also great job on mask-wearing for COVID. I have used Moore Heating, including buying my boiler from them 9 years ago, and very pleased with their professional service read lessCharles H.
- Business Description:28 years of experience and service. We are a locally owned and operated full service chimney sweep. 5-6 employees. No sub-contractors. Payment is at the time of service. Fees based on work performed.Recent Review:I have written hundreds of reviews and 95% of them are totally positive, encouraging and uplifting. Unfortunately, I cannot recommend this company. Two years ago we had 2 Beautiful Gas fireplace installations done by the Chimney Doctor. It was spendy but we’ve enjoyed the ambience and beauty that these installations have provided to our home and felt it was worth it. Furthermore, I have told many of my friends about this company and they also had good customer service and results, at least up until September 2020. Until that time, I believe the chimney doctor was under different ownership. Beginning in September 2020, my fireplace upstairs stopped working. It was determined that we needed an igniter. I begin calling immediately to have this issue fixed and scheduled. After over 20 phone calls over the course of several months, I finally received a call from the new owner who profusely apologized for his lack of follow through and promised that he would personally be to my home the next day to fix it. That was over a month ago. I have finally found someone else who can do the repairs and the necessary part should be here soon (my new contractor communicated this information via text as soon as he ordered it). I write this review because I truly want people to avoid the aggravation and frustration associated with a business that does not treat their customers in a respectful and considerate manner. If you would like the name of my new contractor, feel free to Google message me. I do not recommend the chimney doctor to anyone any longer read lessTeresa H.
- Business Description:We clean & repair all blinds, we use a state of the art Ultrasonic Cleaner. Hunter Douglas Repair specialist. We also repair & clean dryer vents & gutters.
- Business Description:I am a franchise business that is growing fast. Our mission is to always do more than what is paid for. We enjoy the trades and the motto we live by is " We think we know it all so just call"Recent Review:HE was professional, friendly, polite and just fabulous! I had called a plumber friend of a friend and they were going to charge me $150 from leaving their shop to returning, just for an estimate and repairs, I could not buy my own parts and there was a one hour minimum. I said no thank you. I called Butch, he was helpful and perfect. I am going to use him for everything!!!!!!!!! My husband is not a handy man at all and I can feel overwhelmed by my 40yr old log home~ I finally feel like I can start getting stuff fixed! He was honest and quick and cleaned up too! And he was sweet to my daughter! His add says "They think they know everything?so call them?" Im a believer! A good handy man can save your life, or at least make it so much easier! <br / read lessAmy R.
- Business Description:Locally owned & operated by Curtis & Anita Leader.Recent Review:We were very impressed with this business; the owner's wife answered my call and courteously and professionally arranged a relatively large job/cleaning within a week. The owner himself with his associate came out and performed the job, graciously adding on a full HVAC cleaning to the prescheduled air duct and dryer vent cleaning which extended his day quite a bit. He did a lot of education and they did a courtesy seal up as our air duct air intake had been drawing in air from a crawl space that had not been properly sealed. I don't think the air ducts had ever been cleaned in our recently purchased home (built in 1998) so everything was in significant need of cleaning, and we are so pleased we did this - the air was noticeably fresher, the ducts are no longer delivering fine dust (we were told quite a bit of remodel dust was still in the ducts from a 2012 remodel), and everything should be running more efficiently. Highly recommend investing in this particularly for any new home owners read lessChristina D.
- Business Description:We are a full service cleaning and restoration company with certified employees in all areas of cleaning. Please inquire as to the needs of your home from the installation of flooring to the care and cleaning of the read lessRecent Review:They ruined our floor. We had carpet on our floor at home and it is over 3000 per feet and they have ruined our carpet. They came for a carpet cleaning. The vaccuum suction was not working properly so they put water on the carppet and didn't dry it off. My wife is not happy at all. The staffs are unprofessional. They were unprofessionally dressed. It was a horrible experience. They were also late read lessBrian T.
- Business Description:Now offering discounts with referrals on your dryer vent cleaning!
Explore our Solution Center for helpful dryer vent cleaning service articles
When your dryer is leaving wet or overly hot clothing, it might be time to get your dryer vents cleaned by a professional. Learn more about this and other signs you need a dryer vent cleaning, like a hot laundry room or broken vent hood.
Don’t overlook a leaking dryer vent pipe, as it can lead to fires and other consequences. Read these DIY tips on dryer vent cleaning and learn how to clear common blockages, lint, and loose fabric. Plus, find out when to call a repair service.
dryer vent cleaning services in Nikiski
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Chimney Doctor1401 W 43rd Ave D
- Chimney Doctor
- Handyman Services of North America6115 Chevigny Street #1
- Handyman Services of North America
- Sam's Carpet Care601 Bunker Hill St Ste C
- Sam's Carpet Care