Quality washers and dryers should last a long time. But different components inside of them, like the motor and the coupler, break more frequently than other parts. Knowing the roles these parts play will help you care for your machine.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Chugiak, AK
There are 3 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Chugiak
- HAROLD'S APPLIANCE SVC CTRAfter an unnamed company left me hanging, I called Harold's and Danielle got me an appt in one day. Shane the repairman was on time, professional and informative. He also was conscious of his actions to prevent a possible cross contamination even with his proper use of PPE. Outstanding service and I would easily recommend them again. Sean H
- G T ELECTRONICSGary, the owner of GT Electronics, contacted us immediately and came on the day before New Years eve to diagnose the problem. He found that the Costco guys that assembled the dryer had not connected the electrical hook up correctly (which could have resulted in one of us being shocked via 220V, or started a fire - something to think about when ordering thru Costco). He rush ordered the repair parts, and came on New Years Day to complete the repair. It works properly now. I have no complaints, only compliments for Gary
- Johnny's ApplianceJohnny came and looked at the tub and ordered the part. He came back and repaired the tub and cleaned out the lines, and checked over other potential problems. He charged me very reasonably, and guaranteed his work. As he is someone I have called on before, I would not call another. He is another great example of Alaskan businessmen who value their work and customers
- RELIABLE APPLIANCEI've been waiting for my dishwasher to be repaired for 8 months now. It's about time I get a real answer, and not just a canned "supply lines disrupted due to COVID" answer. Has the part that is supposedly backordered actually been ordered? Is it even manufactured anymore? Do I just need to buy a new dishwasher? Such a shame, because the repair work on my refrigerator was great
- A Better Choice Omega Tech SvcI have used Omega Technical Services for years. They always are knowledgeable, competent, and prompt. Over the years, the technician has fixed many things around my house and told me when it didn't make sense to fix things. On this most recent trip, he explained the problem with my stove, told me how much it would cost to fix it, and gave me an alternative that would be extremely inexpensive and give me the same peace of mind as the expensive repair. I always recommend Omega Technical Services for appliance repair
- Local Appliance RepairOur fridge/freezer went out on a Friday night. I called the following Saturday morning and a repairman was sent out the same day. The service fee was very reasonable and they didn't charge extra for coming out on the weekend. The repairman diagnosed the problem with the unit quickly and gave an estimate. Dealing with the owner and repairmen was a very positive experience and I felt like they really wanted us to be happy with their service. Since the condenser was still in good working order we decided to have the fridge fixed instead of buying a new one. In a matter of hours it was up and working good as new! Our experience with this business was very positive and we would definitely hire them again in the future
- Eagle Appliance ServiceWaiting on my appt date. Guy showed up early, love it. His name is Guy btw. I felt very comfortable and feel he was very knowledgeable. I would definitely hire him again. The work needed, outweighed the price of the washer. He was very honest and I appreciate that. Thank you.
- Lorenzo EnterprisesAll work was done professionally and timely. The sump pump installation was messy but Mark was a life saver. (We had a home inspection later and the inspector commented that "whoever put that sump pump in did a nice job and knew what they were doing".) The water heater also passed inspection with flying colors. Mark would not take any short cuts and made sure the job was done correctly and to code. We will definitely call Lorenzo's for any other work we need done
- Lorenzo EnterprisesMark of Lorenzo Enterprises correctly identified the problem (At purchase, inspecting engineer advised this was a code violation and could become a problem in the future). He was right. Anyway, Mark identified the problem and corrected all the drain and piping runs to eliminate the problem. After successfully fixing the problem, Mark returned a couple of days later to replace the drywall and patch the holes that were made under the sink and behind the dishwasher to get to the primary drain pipe. All in all, it took about 3 hours. With parts the cost was a little of $300
- Lorenzo EnterprisesThis company was again recommended by a satisfied relative and so far has made three visits in 4 days for the current issues which involve 9 or 10 breaks dispersed and hidden around a 200 foot 3rd floor heating loop. Mark sandwiched his work in with other companies that were thawing and cleaning up the mess and did a very valuable service of discovering and correcting problems with the pipes and the furnace. This was done at a very cold and busy time for heating problems in Anchorage and his response was better than expected. We hope to get him back for some piping improvements once things have dried out more
Appliance Repair Experts in Chugiak
- Business Description:Since 1990 we have offered the highest level of quality service with Home TV Repair on Plasma, LCD, LED and Projection TV's (all brands) in the Muldoon Area. We also work on stereo amps, VCR's, etc. We are an ASC repair center for Samsung, Sharp & Toshiba.Recent Review:Gary, the owner of GT Electronics, contacted us immediately and came on the day before New Years eve to diagnose the problem. He found that the Costco guys that assembled the dryer had not connected the electrical hook up correctly (which could have resulted in one of us being shocked via 220V, or started a fire - something to think about when ordering thru Costco). He rush ordered the repair parts, and came on New Years Day to complete the repair. It works properly now. I have no complaints, only compliments for GaryTena M.
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs via video chat or text with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Just make an appointment and tell us what’s going on. Neli’s advanced camera sharing ability, user-friendly chat features, and certified technicians will guide you over the phone through your appliance diagnosis and repair..Recent Review:Was able to figure out the problem and gave me the part number in 10 minutes!Davis S.
- Business Description:A family owned and operated business in Anchorage, Alaska with over 25 years experience, bringing quality and dependability to each and every project that we take. We are Licensed Plumbers certified to install and connect all gas appliances. We stand behind our work 100%. Call for Quotes on any heating and plumbing repairs
Deals in Chugiak for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Gas dryers use both gas and electricity to generate heat and are known to dry clothes thoroughly and efficiently. The cost to install one depends on a few factors.
What are the best ways to make your kitchen appliances last longer? Read on for 15 tips to help you extend the life of your fridge, dishwasher, oven, stove, range, and microwave. With some minor tweaks, you can make a big difference.
appliance repair services in Chugiak
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!