Installing a dishwasher can change your kitchen cleanup routine for the better. Find out how much it costs to install a dishwasher and slash your after-dinner cleanup time.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Kenai, AK
There are 5 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Kenai
- 24hr Arctic Heating, Thawing, and Drain ServicesI call early this morning and talk to Issac Sr. He said they had other customers & would call when they could head over. Less then 3 hrs later they were at my door & fixed the problem & updated leeky pipes in no time. Definitely recommended for Mobile Homes!
- HAROLD'S APPLIANCE SVC CTRAfter an unnamed company left me hanging, I called Harold's and Danielle got me an appt in one day. Shane the repairman was on time, professional and informative. He also was conscious of his actions to prevent a possible cross contamination even with his proper use of PPE. Outstanding service and I would easily recommend them again. Sean H
- G T ELECTRONICSGary, the owner of GT Electronics, contacted us immediately and came on the day before New Years eve to diagnose the problem. He found that the Costco guys that assembled the dryer had not connected the electrical hook up correctly (which could have resulted in one of us being shocked via 220V, or started a fire - something to think about when ordering thru Costco). He rush ordered the repair parts, and came on New Years Day to complete the repair. It works properly now. I have no complaints, only compliments for Gary
- Local Appliance RepairOur fridge/freezer went out on a Friday night. I called the following Saturday morning and a repairman was sent out the same day. The service fee was very reasonable and they didn't charge extra for coming out on the weekend. The repairman diagnosed the problem with the unit quickly and gave an estimate. Dealing with the owner and repairmen was a very positive experience and I felt like they really wanted us to be happy with their service. Since the condenser was still in good working order we decided to have the fridge fixed instead of buying a new one. In a matter of hours it was up and working good as new! Our experience with this business was very positive and we would definitely hire them again in the future
- A Better Choice Omega Tech SvcI have used Omega Technical Services for years. They always are knowledgeable, competent, and prompt. Over the years, the technician has fixed many things around my house and told me when it didn't make sense to fix things. On this most recent trip, he explained the problem with my stove, told me how much it would cost to fix it, and gave me an alternative that would be extremely inexpensive and give me the same peace of mind as the expensive repair. I always recommend Omega Technical Services for appliance repair
- Lorenzo EnterprisesMark of Lorenzo Enterprises correctly identified the problem (At purchase, inspecting engineer advised this was a code violation and could become a problem in the future). He was right. Anyway, Mark identified the problem and corrected all the drain and piping runs to eliminate the problem. After successfully fixing the problem, Mark returned a couple of days later to replace the drywall and patch the holes that were made under the sink and behind the dishwasher to get to the primary drain pipe. All in all, it took about 3 hours. With parts the cost was a little of $300
- Lorenzo EnterprisesThis company was again recommended by a satisfied relative and so far has made three visits in 4 days for the current issues which involve 9 or 10 breaks dispersed and hidden around a 200 foot 3rd floor heating loop. Mark sandwiched his work in with other companies that were thawing and cleaning up the mess and did a very valuable service of discovering and correcting problems with the pipes and the furnace. This was done at a very cold and busy time for heating problems in Anchorage and his response was better than expected. We hope to get him back for some piping improvements once things have dried out more
- Lorenzo EnterprisesAll work was done professionally and timely. The sump pump installation was messy but Mark was a life saver. (We had a home inspection later and the inspector commented that "whoever put that sump pump in did a nice job and knew what they were doing".) The water heater also passed inspection with flying colors. Mark would not take any short cuts and made sure the job was done correctly and to code. We will definitely call Lorenzo's for any other work we need done
- Lorenzo EnterprisesCouldn't ask for a more professional, responsive, friendly, and technically competent service provider than Don Hawk, the fellow this business sent over for my job. It was a challenging retrofit of a modern appliance into a 1970's era kitchen space. He kept at it until it was done properly and even took extra time to explain the product's features to me. The company was more than willing to perform the work on short notice when convenient to my schedule. They do lots of different appliances. I don't see any reason to call anyone else
- Lorenzo EnterprisesContractor was provided by Lowe's for the installation of our new dishwasher. Contractor proformed services as required.
Appliance Repair Experts in Kenai
- Business Description:Since 1990 we have offered the highest level of quality service with Home TV Repair on Plasma, LCD, LED and Projection TV's (all brands) in the Muldoon Area. We also work on stereo amps, VCR's, etc. We are an ASC repair center for Samsung, Sharp & Toshiba.Recent Review:Gary, the owner of GT Electronics, contacted us immediately and came on the day before New Years eve to diagnose the problem. He found that the Costco guys that assembled the dryer had not connected the electrical hook up correctly (which could have resulted in one of us being shocked via 220V, or started a fire - something to think about when ordering thru Costco). He rush ordered the repair parts, and came on New Years Day to complete the repair. It works properly now. I have no complaints, only compliments for GaryTena M.
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances and HVAC units today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs and $50 heating and cooling via video chat with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Make an appointment today on our website. Neli's certified technicians will work with you to conduct either a diagnosis to find out what's wrong or a repair. You will use Neli’s advanced..Recent Review:Based upon my problem description, Thomas immediately had 3 possible causes. We worked on the most common and verified that was the problem. Easy to work with and a great system. Like having the tech in your house . Would use againSteven F.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.coRecent Review:Initial response to Angies list inquiry message was a little slow, took about 36 hours. (I later realized I could have just gone to their website and hit the chat button but they should respond more quickly) After they responded, they confirmed the part I needed. I ordered the part, it came the next day. Now my microwave is working fine. ThanksStuart L.
- Business Description:Eagle Appliance Service has been the leader in major appliance repair in Anchorage since 1986. We specialize in the service of many types of major appliances such as refrigerators, stoves, microwaves, ranges, trash compactors, garbage disposals, dishwashers, washers, dryers, stand alone freezers, and so much more! Call us today for unbeatable serviceRecent Review:Waiting on my appt date. Guy showed up early, love it. His name is Guy btw. I felt very comfortable and feel he was very knowledgeable. I would definitely hire him again. The work needed, outweighed the price of the washer. He was very honest and I appreciate that. Thank youBillie A.
- Business Description:My name is JD, the proud owner of 24 hr. Arctic Services, offering licensed, insured, and bonded contractor services throughout the state of Alaska. We offer quality services to residential, commercial, industrial, and restaurant clientelle with years of proven experience. 24 hr. Arctic Services is a small, customer-focused contracting company, which allows for quick, personalized service. I pride myself in being very friendly, straight-foward, knowledgable, and willing to go that extra ste..Recent Review:I call early this morning and talk to Issac Sr. He said they had other customers & would call when they could head over. Less then 3 hrs later they were at my door & fixed the problem & updated leeky pipes in no time. Definitely recommended for Mobile HomesVivian B.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:They told me the parts that could need changing if my washer is making a loud grinding noise. It was up to me to pick which parts I wanted to purchase. I purchased but it did not fix the problem. A better source is [*** Link removed ***] . I think it cost about $15 and you communicate via email but it's with a real technician working on your specific problem. I have use that site twice, with very unusual problems and they got it right both timesDon M.
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ..
- Business Description:American Residential Warranty (ARW) is nationally recognized as a leading innovator in the Home Protection services industry, and our focus on outstanding service and customer satisfaction is a core part of our success. With years of Home warranty experience and top tier partners we are able provide top quality service to homeowners throughout the country. Additional DBA - American Protection Plans LLC. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, jbrauser@arwplan..Recent Review:They do not replace for like kind. They put the cheapest brand name in regardless of the brand or model number being replaced. This was not explained to me at the time of purchase. When I called and inquired they just said Sorry there is nothing we can do. They charge you 49.99 per month plus a service fee of 55.00 at the time of service. This was not told to me at the time of purchase. Although I had a disagreement with the Company most Home warranty Companies don't even cover the garbage disposal. So all in all I guess this company isn't as bad as I thought. My cost is in line with the other Companies. The biggest issue for these home warranty Companies is hiring a quality Company to do the work to be ContractedGregory E. O.
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance ZoneRecent Review:It went fantastic, I thought that it would take a week to get parts here, I put up some old rope so my wife could dry our clothes the old fashion way, the parts came the next morning, all the parts were correct and the quality looks like the factory part, the ease of use on their web page made finding my parts easy and with the use of picture's you knew what was coming. Thank you, Ashley at customer service I am a customer for lifeBrad I.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:When the oven broke, Hi Tech got a technician out with a couple hours to look at things. The tech was unable to fix it within a time frame that Hi Tech felt was fast enough so to make sure I wasn't without an oven they simply ordered me a new one. What more can you ask for? There was no "we need to order parts" or "we need to get another tech out who maybe knows more about this model." None of that. They couldn't fix it on the first trip so let's order a new one, take care of the customer, and the contractor can refurbish the original oven on his own time and do with it as he needs. Every time I've contacted Hi Tech they have moved mountains to make sure I'm taken care of...even in cases where their warranty didn't cover whatever was going on they have helped negotiate lower prices and have helped coordinate routine maintenance. This is a big issue that I think a lot of people take for granted. Hi Tech, like any home warranty company, is NOT responsible for routine maintenance. We as homeowners have to take care of our homes, appliances, water heaters, HVAC systems etc. We can't expect Hi Tech to fix issues that are a result of our own lack of maintenance. We have to do our part and I have been incredibly grateful for Hi Tech's willingness to help coordinate that routine service. When it's time to have my HVAC system looked at, I call Hi Tech and they coordinate a service visit. I pay a preferred rate to the contractor and I know that I'm doing my part under the warranty to ensure that if issues do arise I'm covered. There was one issue that was not covered under the warranty because I had not had my HVAC inspected in over a year. In that case, Hi Tech worked with the contractor to 1. get out to my house IMMEDIATELY to address the major issue 2. work with me and the contractor to ensure I was paying the lowest possible price. I've never had a warranty company advocate for me in this way. Most of the time if something isn't covered you get a "sorry we can't help you" kind of response and that's the end of that. Then we're on our own to find a repairman and deal with whatever comes. Not so with Hi Tech. They are with me every step of the way, on the phone coordinating everything between me and the contractors. Of all the companies out there I have found Hi Tech to be the easiest to deal with, the most straightforward and professional, and who have the nicest, hardworking contractors. They even provide a plan that includes basic issues related to the exterior of the home, another plus that distinguishes them from other companies. Again though, don't expect them to replace your roof for you. That's not what they do but if you're maintaining things and you have a covered issue, there will be no problems in working with Hi Tech to address whatever is going on. If it's not covered, expect them to go the extra mile to make sure you get what you need done by honest people you can trustJason B.
Deals in Kenai for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Ensure your front-load washer lasts its lifespan. Follow these front-load washer maintenance tips to fend off damage, mildew, leaks, and other problems.
If your dated appliances don't impress, it's time for a refresh. We break down the cost to refinish appliances, including ovens, refrigerators, washers, and more.
appliance repair services in Kenai
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- 24hr Arctic Heating, Thawing, and Drain Services905 Muldoon Rd.
Anchorage, Alaska 99504
- 24hr Arctic Heating, Thawing, and Drain Services
- C & R Service Solutions LLC562 Lakeland Plaza Ste 156
Cumming, Georgia 30040
- C & R Service Solutions LLC
- Eagle Appliance Service1010 E 27th Ave
Anchorage, Alaska 99508
- Eagle Appliance Service
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair143 Charlotte Ave
Sanford, North Carolina 27330
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair
- Peninsula Appliance Service LLCPO Box 146
Soldotna, Alaska 99669
- Peninsula Appliance Service LLC
- Stan's Appliance & Refrigerator Repair2520 S Knik-Goose Bay Rd
Wasilla, Alaska 99654
- Stan's Appliance & Refrigerator Repair