Glass block walls are having a resurgence in home-design popularity. If you’re building a curved wall using glass blocks, follow these tips for success.
Get matched with top glass block installers in Tucson, AZ
There are 3 highly-rated local glass block installers.
Matching on Angi
Recent Glass Block Reviews in Tucson
- Bath Doctor - Cleveland Glass Block - Innovate Building SolutionsThe work was done on schedule, the work crew was terrific and clearly more than capable of doing the job. It took a bit longer than we originally thought, but it was absolutely great work. We did have a question the following spring about some water leakage around one of the windows. The response was very fast and very knowledgeable. They recognized the problem immediately... it was the manner in which the mulch had been placed around a bush just outside this window that was the problem. If we would re-arrange it, the problem would be solved. And they were absolutely right. No issues whatsoever with the windows. And they look so much better, too
- A-Select Tile & StoneWe could not have asked for a smoother process or a better job. We are so pleased with the fantastic job. They are perfectionists and even scrubbed the kitchen floor before they left!
- YOUNG BLOCK CO INCIT WAS REMARKABLE HOW EASY IT WAS TO CARRY IN AND INSTALL THIS GOOD SIZED WALL OF SMALL GLASS BLOCKS RIGHT IN THE GROUND. THE MAN WAS VERY NICE AS HE TOLD US HOW TO MAINTAIN IT AND KEEP IT CLEAN.
Glass Block Installers in Tucson
- Business Description:Free estimates. Quality masonry, done right, every time. Our owner is on site managing your project from start to finish, to ensure quality. We do one job at a time to ensure your project's completion in a timely manor. A+ Rated with your local Better Business Bureau. Licensed, Bonded and InsuredRecent Review:Bobby and his crew did excellent work on all of the walls for the sidewalk that curved from our patio to a back gate plus a raised patio. Also built a wall around a spa area. Kept in touch on his progress and the cost was very reasonableGary D.
- Business Description:1-4 Employees, all costs determined per jobRecent Review:Most of the work when fine. But when the panel was removed we were told they would return to fix the siding that was exposed. They never came even after calls. The fixture that was moved just stopped working when the light was turned on. Several calls were made but never returned. I am disappointed that they did not stand by their workJames R.
- Business Description:Better Business Bureau Accredited. We are a small family owned business that caters to homeowners and other businesses. Currently 5 of our 10 employees are family members! We are dedicated to providing Tucson with the highest-quality workmanship delivered with a sense of friendliness, honesty and pride. We guarantee all of our work, and customer satisfaction is very important to us. We choose not to be a licensed contractor. "Using a licensed contractor doesn't guarantee good work, but we do...Recent Review:I found Ronnie's Handyman Service online through Angie's List, as they were highly rated on the platform. I needed to completely tear down and install new wooden facia that goes around the outside of the home. The entire process was streamlined and painless -- from setting up an estimate, to drawing up the invoice, and starting the project. I want to shine a spotlight on Ron and Erik, the two gentlemen who came to my home and worked tirelessly everyday from morning to evening. Both men were very professional and were willing to answer any question I had along the way without fuss. And the part that I enjoyed the most from my experience is that the project was on cruise control for me on my end. Ron and Erik would show up in the morning and go right to work, while I only periodically would step outside to check on things. Otherwise, they were on autopilot and I could go about my business. They even finished the job a day ahead of schedule! I will definitely consider Ronnie's Handyman Service for any future projectsArash A.
- Business Description:PlumbingRecent Review:Had a majorly disgusting problem with a sewer intermittently backing up into all my showers, so I called up Al Coronado, and they said they would be out shortly. They actually got there about an hour and a half after I called (impressive) and got right to work. Spent a couple hours out in the sun diagnosing the issue with a camera, and was able narrow the problem to a blockage in my front yard. Unfortunately, the blockage was out of range of the camera, and the sewage receded while he was there, so he went to work with the longer cable to clear the lines. It seemed like he was able to clear everything, but he said that if everything backed up again he would need to install a new cleanout for $2400 so that he could get close enough with the camera to see what was up. Also said he couldn't cable the lines from the roof because they needed two people to go up there for insurance purposes. I paid the man and wished him a good weekend, but (as luck would have it) everything backed up again that night right when we had company. Al Coronado did spend quite a bit of time correctly diagnosing the issue and explaining to me where all my lines were running and what the problem likely was - but I guess his cabling equipment wasn't long enough to get the job done. The plumber was a really nice and friendly guy, so I feel bad leaving a subpar review... but the bottom line is that I paid $277 to have my lines cleared, and then had to pay another $144 to someone else the next day to have it done from the roofDavid C.
- Business Description:All residential home repairs. I work by myself, and have all the tools for all home repairs carried with me, so jobs are completed in a professional and timely manner! Forty years experience, gives the edge over less experienced contractors. I like the small jobs. Courteous, friendly, non smoker and I keep a clean work site, sometimes cleaner than when I started! Bonded and liability insured for you protection! I always answer my phone and show up on timeRecent Review:Hiring Tom (The Handyman Can Do) was just a horrible mistake. I made the decision to hire Tom because he presented himself as easy to work with and "guaranteed his work". We hired Tom to remodel an outdoor shed. It was taken down to the studs/foundation and built back up by Tom with a new roof, siding, electrical, drywall and insulation. The entire project took 8 months, about 6 months longer than we would have hoped for, but we were patient enough to work with his schedule. Upon completion of the work, the roof and base of the shed leaked water. Tom made one attempt to seal the area that was unsuccessful. Once I notified Tom that the leak still existed, his response was the "this shed was a problem from the get go" and "he did not know how to fix the leak, but if I had any ideas on how to fix the problem he would look at it when he could get to it". Frustration on our end set in, Tom would not guarantee his work and we will make the necessary repairs on our own. I strongly encourage anyone seeking handyman services to stay far away from Tom Logan (The Handyman Can Do)Kyle J.
- Business Description:ACCEPT PAYMENT VIA PAYPAL.
- Business Description:Aace has been in business since 2009 and is proudly serving the entire southern Arizona region. Aace glass is owned & operated by Mark and Vanessa Lopez. SPECIAL OFFER!!! MENTION ANGIES LIST AND GET 10% OFF ANY SERVICE AACE OFFERS!!Recent Review:I had a hard time getting someone on the phone initially and even emailed a few time with no response. When I did get a hold of someone and was told 1 time to head in they could do it then to then get there and told to come back another day. To then have the wrong windows tinted. I was to upset so I left and called that day and was told it would be taken care of. I messaged to see when was a good time and came in to be told they couldnt help me or fix it without me paying an additional $40. I said that's not taking care of it and that should have been said prior to me wasting more money in gas to not have this done. I probably spent close to $40 in gas for all my trips to the shop. I even had referred my mom to go there and now she will be asking for a refund to not have services done thereJorgia B.
- Business Description:Masonry Sub-contractor - City of Tucson & ADOT - SBE certified, Registered with state of Az. registrar of contractors license, bonded and insured.Recent Review:I called and left messages, but never received a call back.Melinda E.
- Business Description:Masonry contractor who installs flagstone patio's, brick patio's, fireplaces, beehives,seat benches, bbq's,block walls,lighting,ramada's
- Business Description:Family owned home renovation and repairs
Explore our Solution Center for helpful glass block installer articles
Hedayat Mukhtarzada, owner of Art Connection Oriental Rugs in Falls Church, Virginia, opened an oriental rug repair business after immigrating from Afghanistan.
Find glass block installers in
glass block installers in Tucson
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A HANDYMAN'S HAVEN1724 S 6TH AVE
- A-Select Tile & Stone3701 W Brambly Dr
- AACE GLASS3146 E Grant Rd
- AL CORONADO PLUMBING710 W Carmen St
- All About Masonry LLC2163 S Avenida Planeta
- APLY Construction9241 S Placita Cazadura Solitaria
- A HANDYMAN'S HAVEN
- Kelsara Custom Builders14132 E Whispering Ocotillo Pl.
- Kelsara Custom Builders
- WOODEYE STUDIOS725 S ROSEMONT AVE
- WOODEYE STUDIOS
- YOUNG BLOCK CO INC2200 W GARDNER LN
- YOUNG BLOCK CO INC