The Handyman Can Do

Founded 1974 • With Angi since December 2013

All residential home repairs. I work by myself, and have all the tools for all home repairs carried with me, so jobs are completed in a professional and timely manner! Forty years experience, gives the edge over less experienced contractors. I like the small jobs. Courteous, friendly, non smoker and I keep a clean work site, sometimes cleaner than when I started! Bonded and liability insured for you protection! I always answer my phone and show up on time!...

Tucson Blinds and Shutters LLC

We bring the show room to you. Call today to schedule a free no obligation consultation. Tucson Blinds and Shutters is a family owned and operated company. We are here to provide you top quality window coverings at incredibly low prices. We know your choice of window coverings is an important decision and we take the time to get it right. We provide you with the product details and price information you need to assure you have made the best choice. Additional DBAs - Blinds To Go LLC, Tucson Blinds & Shutters LLC. All orders require 50% deposit down and balance due upon completion of work.

Dynamic Comfort LLC, AC and Heating

Local family owned and operates certified HVAC Contractor. 24 Hour Emergency Repair, Custom Installs, Maintenance Plans, Diagnostics, and repairs. “Where Your Comfort is Our Only Concern"24 HOUR EMERGENCY ASSISTANC AVAILABLE..

Denali Real Estate, LLC.

Denali Real Estate is the premier residential property management company covering both Phoenix and Tucson metropolitan areas. We believe we offer the best overall value in property management anywhere in Arizona. We have one of the lowest fee structures with a flat $295 leasing and management fee as low as $85 per month. We have unsurpassed service and our unique management process puts our client's interests first. If you are looking to hire a management company, call us first and we will help you through the process. We will explain property management, let you know what you should expect and most importantly let you know what questions you should be asking to uncover all the hidden secrets most management companies won't tell you. There is no obligation as our goal is to help you find the right management company for you even if it isn't Denali Real Estate. We have received the Angie's List Super Service Award along with many other awards and top rankings for our management services. Contact us for more details on how we are different that other management companies.

08/08/2019

Kyle J.

Hiring Tom (The Handyman Can Do) was just a horrible mistake. I made the decision to hire Tom because he presented himself as easy to work with and "guaranteed his work". We hired Tom to remodel an outdoor shed. It was taken down to the studs/foundation and built back up by Tom with a new roof, siding, electrical, drywall and insulation. The entire project took 8 months, about 6 months longer than we would have hoped for, but we were patient enough to work with his schedule. Upon completion of the work, the roof and base of the shed leaked water. Tom made one attempt to seal the area that was unsuccessful. Once I notified Tom that the leak still existed, his response was the "this shed was a problem from the get go" and "he did not know how to fix the leak, but if I had any ideas on how to fix the problem he would look at it when he could get to it". Frustration on our end set in, Tom would not guarantee his work and we will make the necessary repairs on our own. I strongly encourage anyone seeking handyman services to stay far away from Tom Logan (The Handyman Can Do).

Description of Work
Remodel of an outdoor shed

Category contractors,drywall,electrician,handyman service,remodeling,woodworking

The Handyman Can Do

Founded 1974 • With Angi since December 2013

3001 N. Amethyst Lane

Tucson, AZ 85749

Residential electrical, plumbing, fans, fixtures and faucets, water heaters and water softeners, appliances and hardware installed, drywall and stucco repairs, cement epoxy coatings, granite and tile counter tops, small interior and exterior paint work, kitchen and bath remodeling. Handyman work. White roof coatings and repairs.

Large landscaping jobs, building homes, cement work, excavating, large paint jobs.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal