Signature Design & Construction

Arizona: Contractors
06/30/2022

245 E Sunburst Cir.

Tucson, AZ 85704

AZ Residential and Commercial General Contractor, Licensed and Bonded. ROC 245706, I have 17 years of experience in many areas of home improvement and remodeling. Whether you are changing floor covering, installing new cabinets or an entire new kitchen or bath, or adding a room, I suggest the possibilities within your budget providing honest service every time. We are small company therefore all concerns and issues are addressed directly. We are details and quality oriented with customer satisfaction being always priority. Moved From Europe to Arizona 20 years ago. Aspiring to be the “First in Home Remodeling in Tucson”....

home remodeling (43)tile installation (20)plumbers (17)interior painting (14)drywall (14)electrician (13)cabinet makers (12)lighting (11)countertop installation (10)flooring (9)door installation (7)glass repair (7)

02/25/2021

Laura T.

Robert was fantastic to work with. I'm so glad that I chose him. My master bathroom, closet, and bedroom remodel went very smoothly and I'm pleased with the results. I got 3 estimates and his was right in the middle. What differentiated him from the other contractors I contacted was that he was responsive and he was able to offer solid design advice. He also works with a custom cabinet maker who was able to build a beautiful custom vanity and mirror to my specifications. Robert was able to take my ideas and add very helpful suggestions and refinements. The outcome would not have been as good if I hadn't listened to his advice. Another important thing to mention is that Robert is dependable - if he says he will show up at 9am, he will be there. Lastly, Robert is a nice guy, and I'm happy that I got to know him. When I need to do more work on my house, he will be my first and only call.

Description of Work
Master Suite Remodel (Master Bathroom, Closet, Master Bedroom)

Category custom cabinets,ceramic tile,drywall,electrician,lighting,plastering,plumbing,remodeling,marble & granite,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 11/30/2020

Review for Signature Design & Construction - 245 E Sunburst Cir., Tucson, AZ - 39213026

09/21/2020

Mary S.

Very well. Robert was exceptional to work with; very professional, knowledgeable. He was a great source of suggestions and kept me updated through the entire project.

Description of Work
Remodel bath shower, vanity, toilet

Category custom cabinets,countertops,plumbing,garage builders,marble & granite,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 08/26/2020

01/04/2020

Maria S.

Robert is excellent at what he does. The attention to detail is evident in all his work. He makes thoughtful recommendations and also an idea guy. Our home in Oro Valley was quite dated and he did all the work himself. Demo, and then all the upgrades including "plank wood " porcelain tile, walk in shower with tiling , backsplash, mirror installation, fan upgrades for ventilation, installation of venting in kitchen(builder did not have venting). He installed our kitchen hood and our new microwave. He also installed under cabinet lights in the kitchen for us. His work is excellent and worth every penny you will spend . I recommend you hire him... also remember to be patient with any contractor that is worth his salt. Excellent work takes time due to the meticulous nature of all the work. Robert is a pro and you will be very happy with his final product if you choose him. Choose him you will not regret it.

Description of Work
Remodel entire house. New Kitchen, bathrooms and flooring throughout.

Category ceramic tile,drywall,electrician,glass repair,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,ceiling fans,marble & granite,home remodeling

Work Completed On 01/04/2020

Review for Signature Design & Construction - 245 E Sunburst Cir., Tucson, AZ - 38314672

10/29/2019

richard K.

They never showed up or even called.

Description of Work
Kitchen and bath remodel.

Category custom cabinets,countertops,replacement windows,home remodeling,doors

Work Completed On 10/29/2019

09/19/2019

ethan A.

Robert was very thorough and professional. His team did great work and he had great ideas and suggestions. I would highly recommend

Description of Work
Kitchen redesign

Category custom cabinets,ceramic tile,countertops,home remodeling,doors

Work Completed On 09/19/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed] and [Member Name Removed].

12/25/2017

Heathre M.

They were wonderful and the owner Robert had great ideas for the design of our cabinets. Our kitchen is small but required a lot of work and repair

Description of Work
Total kitchen remodel and repair/paint living room walls.

Category custom cabinets,countertops,marble & granite,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 12/13/2017

09/14/2017

Terry B.

Both jobs were completed to my utmost satisfaction. Mr. Robert Szymczak was a pleasure to work with, provided alternatives to the design or fixtures as needed, gave great advice on where to find the best prices on things. The jobs were completed exactly to the day they were to be completed. His prices were fair and he was he was on time, and on task. My poor photography skills do not do justice to how beautiful it is.

Description of Work
I have had two jobs completed. Installation of tile that looks like wood, and a bathroom remodel.

Category custom cabinets,ceramic tile,countertops,drywall,electrician,glass repair,lighting,plastering,plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters,doors

Work Completed On 08/10/2017

Review for Signature Design & Construction - 245 E Sunburst Cir., Tucson, AZ - 36236868

06/11/2017

Paul B.

My wife and I wanted to build an entertainment wall in our new home. After searching all over Tucson we found Robert and Signature Design. Robert came out and we discussed the project and Robert gave us some very good ideas on how we should proceed. Robert started the project and was a true craftsman. He made sure all of the structure was level and true. He took his time and did the job right like the professional he is. The completed project was just what we wanted.

Description of Work
Entertainment/Media Wall

Category electrician,lighting,remodeling,home remodeling

Work Completed On 06/09/2017

Review for Signature Design & Construction - 245 E Sunburst Cir., Tucson, AZ - 35222019

06/04/2017

Maryann P.

Robert did a wonderful job on my bathroom remodeling. He was so great to work with and he had terrific suggestions for completing the bathroom. So glad I listened to him. He was here everyday as he promised and cleaned up everything. Love the channel drain. Robert is one of the best contractors I have worked with and very honest. Will hire again for my other bathroom.

Description of Work
Remodel bathroom

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 05/04/2017

03/08/2017

Sara L.

It was probably close to $90,000 worth of work. It?s a great company. They do great work. Very expensive. What I did was, I broke it out into separate like all the windows and the doors on the entire exterior, it?s a big house. It?s like 2,800 square feet. Then I went after the master bathroom, then I went after the other 2 bathrooms and then I went after the tile. I specifically did that so that if it didn?t work out with them, I would not have this huge ongoing contract. So, I broke it up to pieces. I would absolutely have them probably redo the kitchen next. Then the whole house would be completely redone. They are general contractors, Roberts Sumestic. They?re great! They do all their own work, so you don?t have all these subs coming out. They?re perfectionists. We travel extensively out of the country, so I had to have somebody that I was pretty sure didn?t need to be babysat. I could show them a picture, I could say here?s the tile, buy it, here?s the fixtures, leave it there and know that it was going to be done. I was in another state while the construction was happening or out of the country. They do their own work, everything from tile, everything else. The only thing that stood out were countertops and cabinets and they use a really good guy up in Phoenix. Everything is custom, all the cabinets, tongue and groove, everything.

Description of Work
I have had a lot of extensive services with Signature Design & Construction. From 2015 through mid-2016. They replaced every window and door on the exterior. Every door on the interior. Put porcelain tile throughout the house. Extensively remodeled the three bathrooms. The master bathroom was substantial, like, the walls were moved, the atrium was torn out, plumbing changed.

Category ceramic tile,plumbing,replacement windows,home remodeling,doors

Work Completed On 06/15/2016

Painting Exterior/Interior Flooring Drywall Electrical Plumbing New Additions Renovations Kitchen & Bath Remodeling Door and Window Replacement Fence and Patio

A/c