AZTEC Blinds & Shutters

Founded 2004 • With Angi since November 2010

We are a local window covering company with over 20 years experience. We make sure we offer our customers the best products at the lowest cost possible. We do any type of blind, shade and shutters. Some of our specialties are motorized shades and custom shutters. There is not a window we can’t cover, no matter the size or shape....

Tucson Blinds and Shutters LLC

We bring the show room to you. Call today to schedule a free no obligation consultation. Tucson Blinds and Shutters is a family owned and operated company. We are here to provide you top quality window coverings at incredibly low prices. We know your choice of window coverings is an important decision and we take the time to get it right. We provide you with the product details and price information you need to assure you have made the best choice. Additional DBAs - Blinds To Go LLC, Tucson Blinds & Shutters LLC. All orders require 50% deposit down and balance due upon completion of work.

05/28/2020

Marc R.

The owner came to my home and took the time to thoroughly explain my design choices and show me samples. Not pushy at all, just trying to get the look I wanted. The blinds I ordered were installed first and fit great. The shutters came a few weeks behind the original timeline estimate, but that's understandable given the problems with overseas supply chains during the pandemic. The shutters also look great, and the installation was done smoothly and efficiently.

Description of Work
Blinds and Shutters Installation

Category window treatments

We appreciate your review! It was a pleasure doing business with you!

07/19/2019

Joseph C P.

IT was exceptional as Leo and Juan are a great team.

Description of Work
blinds install in 6 rooms

Category window treatments

Glad you were pleased with our team! It was a pleasure working you, thank you for your review

07/10/2019

Leslie A.

Pleased with everything including the product choices, pricing, communication and installation. Oscar and his installation crew we're polite, helpful, clean and professional.

Description of Work
Window shades

Category window treatments

It’s great to hear that you were happy with the service and products. Thank you taking the time to review us!

07/09/2019

Melanie R.

I am so happy to have stumbled across Aztec Blinds and Shutters. Oscar, the owner, came out for my initial consultation. He took measurements, made knowledgeable recommendations and showed me his products and options. When the quote came in, I was so grateful that it came in far below that of a better-known company in town. Aztec put window coverings actually within our budget! Very reasonable. Oscar and his team were very responsive to email inquiries and they called to schedule installation as soon as they received the product. Installers were polite, professional, clean and tidy. Michael was even very aware of whether my dogs were inside the house or not, taking care not to let them run off! Our home is older and the walls are not at all square, so Aztec took the extra time to caulk the shutters to mask any gaps. This company feels like family and I would absolutely recommend them!

Description of Work
Consultation, measurement, ordering, and installing custom interior shutters

Category window treatments

It was a pleasure doing business with you and we would like to thank you for writing such a positive review for us, it’s great to hear that our business felt like family, which is our overall goal. Thank you!

06/28/2019

Erin C.

Ordering process and installation process were punctual and professional and well done.

Description of Work
New window coverings for entire house

06/26/2019

Billie B.

Juan & Mike called ahead with a reasonable ETA and arrived promptly. The men are professional, courteous and efficient. They installed the shutters and they are beautiful! We are very pleased with the service we received from Aztec Blinds. This is our go-to local company for all our window treatments. We have recommended Aztec to our neighbors. They stand behind their work. Oscar ( owner) took our order and Leo handled our payment. From start to finish an A-ONE experience.

Description of Work
Shutters installed

06/20/2019

Carrie S.

Very friendly, professional service. Everything went smoothly, from the initial consultation to the installation. Aztec was able to match existing shutters that were original to the house.

Description of Work
Installation of shutters and automated roller shades

Category window treatments

Thank you for taking the time to review us on Angie’s List. We are very happy to have been able to assist you with your shutters and it’s great to hear they matched perfectly!

06/20/2019

Kelly K.

On time. On budget. On quality. Good communications. Worked within my schedule. Friendly and courteous service. Came to home to do all measurements. I highly, highly recommend them. In a heartbeat.

Description of Work
New blinds for patio windows

Category window treatments

We are extremely glad to have been able to provide you with the best service and quality possible. Thank you for taking the time to review us on Angie’s list and for including an awesome photo.

06/18/2019

Carol G.

Aztec has the best price and best service - I got several estimates and they were he most professional! And reasonable in cost. When we had a conflict with movers coming when Aztec was to come they changed their schedule to make sure they were not in the way of the movers and plumbers. Amazing service - super accommodating and super nice professionals. I HIGHLY recommend Aztec- from the estimate to the install they knocked it out of the proverbial park!

Description of Work
All new shades for my remodeled home

Category window treatments

Thank you for choosing Aztec and for your great review on Angie’s List. Its a pleasure doing business with you!

06/13/2019

Andrew H.

Needed vertical blinds put in for the back half of the house to replace the cheap horizontal blinds I put in myself years ago that were falling apart. (Vertical blinds because cat.) They were prompt, on-time, and pleasant during both the initial estimation visit and the actual installation. Prices were fair, and seemed in line with other estimates I had received. The blinds appear to be very well installed, cut evenly, and well fitted to the windows enclosures. They did a last walkthrough looking for extra spare parts left, which is always a nice touch that many companies do not do. (not talking about normal drilling dust and such, but plastic parts, screws, etc that pets can swallow accidentally) Lastly, both gentlemen were very pleasant. Was just overall a great experience. Would absolutely use them again and recommend them to others. Thanks guys!

Description of Work
Vertical blinds installed in half the house

Category window treatments

Blinds, Shades, Shutters, Drapes, Outside Solar Screens, Roman Shades, Patio Door Shutters

Outside Metal Shutters.