If you’re reshingling your roof, you may be wondering whether you should repair or replace your skylights while you’re at it too. We’ll cover the best way to handle your skylights, along with other considerations like cost and lifespan.
Get matched with top skylight installers in Saint Paul, MN
There are 68 highly-rated local skylight installers.
Recent Skylight Installation Reviews in Saint Paul
- Wright At Home Services IncOur experience with Wright at Home Services was professional and responsive from our initial call all the way past our project completion when they called to check in that everything was looking good and functioning properly. We had great communication with everyone in the company. Addison Kaasa (our sales rep) was a pleasure to work with. He leveraged his expertise, experience and communication skills to advocate for us in a fair and equitable manner and was able to get a majority of the cost of our exterior renovation project covered by our insurance company due to storm damage. There were multiple trades involved in our job but WAHS was able to piece the timeline together efficiently. The projects were all handled in a timely fashion and the crews left things more clean and tidy than we had expected after hearing about others' experiences with different companies. The total scope of our project was roof, skylights, attic ventilation upgrade, gutters, downspouts, soffit and fascia. The end result turned out exactly as we had hoped. We would use them again and will be recommending them to friends and neighbors
- Garlock-French CorporationExcellent, professional, personable service from initial quote to installation completion. Phil was so responsive during quote & discussion phase, George & David were excellent during installation phase as well as follow up. A very pleasant experience all around!
- D S Bahr Construction IncDave and his crew completed the skylight installation, tear-off, repairs and re-roof in the first day. The second day his crew completed the soffits and fascia. So far, so good. Our roof is not leaking anymore, and everything looks wonderful. Dave and his crew cleaned up our property so well you couldn't even tell they were there. We liked his services so much, he is coming back soon to add stairs to our deck. We really appreciate his attention to detail
- D S Bahr Construction IncDavid Bahr and his crew were conscientious, professional, thorough and careful. They did what they said they would do and they did it well. We were pleased.
- D S Bahr Construction Inc10/17/05: I JUST WANTED TO SUBMIT AN UPDATE TO A PREVIOUS REPORT I MADE REGARDING THE INSTALLATION OF A SKYLIGHT IN OUR HOME IN THE FALL OF 2003. IT IS NOW THE FALL OF 2005 AND THE SKYLIGHT CONTINUES TO LOOK GREAT AND WE HAVE HAD NO PROBLEMS WITH IT. NO PROBLEMS WITH THE COMPANY OR WITH THE SKYLIGHT INSTALLATION--TWO YEARS LATER IT LOOKS GREAT AND WE HAVE HAD NO PROBLEMS WITH IT
- D S Bahr Construction IncMy husband met with Dave initially. He was very impressed by Dave's professionalism and felt very confident about hiring him from the first meeting. We also got bids from three other contractors. One of the others came in with a lower bid, but we decided to go with Dave Bahr based on his feedback on Angie's List, and our initial experience with him. Scheduling: Dave delivered exactly as promised. When we decided to hire him he said he was four weeks out. At four weeks, he came to see us with roofing and gutter samples.I asked when they could start, anticipating a few more weeks. To my surprise he said we'll be here tomorrow and finish in 2 and a half days. I was still skeptical based on my sisters experiences with roofers not sticking with the job. But this crew finished right on schedule including cleaning all of the roofing debris away. Our new roof is very attractive. It just weathered two nights of intense thunderstorms. No missing shingles, no leaking skylights!
- D S Bahr Construction IncRoofing: Complete tearoff, replace skylight, solar tube, all. Job looks good and clean up was great. Siding turned out well also. I had a couple of issues with the siding removal as far as the old siding landing on plants etc. Called Dave and he showed up in a short time and took care of the problem with his crew. Installed Hardie board siding, new soffits, gutters, and trim. The finished product looks great as they did a good job on the corners, the caulking around window/doors, etc. Also made it fit with the stone on the lower half of the house which is more demanding and they did a great job on that as well. Overall, very pleased. Dave is good to work with and does what he says. I would and have recommended him to others and I wouldn't hesitate to hire him again
- D S Bahr Construction IncFROM THE LINK IN ANGIE'S LIST I EMAILED MY INTEREST IN A SKYLIGHT BEING INSTALLED. DAVE BAHR CALLED BACK THE SAME DAY TO SET UP AN APPOINTMENT. WE MET AND AGREED ON PLACEMENT AND WHEN THE WORK WOULD BE DONE. THEY DID A GREAT JOB MAXIMIZING THE OPENING FROM THE SKYLIGHT ON THE ROOF TO THE KITCHEN CEILING. WHAT HAD BEEN A DARK (EAST-FACING) ROOM MOST OF THE DAY IS NOW BRIGHT AND I'M ABLE TO WORK WITHOUT TURNING LIGHTS ON. PREVIOUSLY I HAD NO LUCK IN FINDING A SKYLIGHT INSTALLER EVEN THOUGH I HAD SPOKEN TO SKYLIGHT MANUFACTURERS AT THE HOME AND GARDEN SHOW IN THE SPRING. THIS IS PRECISELY WHY I SIGNED UP FOR ANGIE'S LIST; TO FIND THE KIND OF CONTRACTOR I NEED, WHO HAS DONE GOOD WORK FOR OTHERS
- D S Bahr Construction IncDave was very professional and was on time for appointments. Dave was very accommodating. I need him to remove the roof before the Insulators could do their job. He coordinated the schedule with the Insulator and his crew was there when he promised and the Insulator did their job. I found him to be very knowledgeable. His crew was friendly and did a good job cleaning up and respected my propert
- INCLINE EXTERIORSIncline did an excellent job replacing hail damaged roof and skylight. Their work was top notch, Malarkey roof shingles were high quality and look great. We highly recommend Incline!!!
Skylight Installers in Saint Paul
- Business Description:Design Showroom Locations:______ -2600 Johnson Street NE, Minneapolis, MN 55418____ -362 Snelling Ave South, St. Paul, MN 55105____ -5 W. Diamond Lake Road, Minneapolis, MN 55419____ -4020 Minnehaha Ave South, Minneapolis, MN 55406________________________________ Castle Building & Remodeling Inc is a professional design/build remodeling company that specializes in residential remodeling. Castle is a second-generation business with over 3,900 past clients. Our unique design studios in South Mi..Recent Review:Castle was great to work with. Emily, our designer, came up with a great design and really listened to what we wanted rather than push her own ideas on us. Construction was on schedule and very organized. General communication with the project manager could have been a little better, but he always responded to emails promptly. There were also a few minor issues with cleaning up that were promptly addressed. I will be using them again when we get around to our bathrooms. The price was comparable to other companies and the quality was excellentMatthew S.
- Business Description:Thank you for considering Dercon Construction Services for your next remodeling project. Established in 2004, Dercon Construction was founded to achieve remodeling excellence in the greater Minneapolis/St. Paul area. Dercon Construction offers comprehensive interior and exterior remodeling services and is dedicated to ensuring complete satisfaction on each and every project. Whether you are looking for a complete design and remodel or a simple update, our team of professionals will transform..Recent Review:Dercon was fantastic to work with and I'm very pleased with my final project. I needed my condo windows replaced - 2 fairly large windows. Dercon's estimate was reasonable (of three estimates, I had one questionably low quote, and two that were only $100 apart. Dercon was the cheaper of these two). I met and corresponded with Derek to get started and of all three contractors, this was the best initial experience, from the quote through all email conversation prior to committing to the project (as much if not more of the reason why I picked them as the slight price difference). The crew that came to do the replacement was great, Dercon + crew were great with follow-up, the process was easy from start to finish. And, my final payment was just under the estimate even, because the final permit cost came in lower. I recommend Dercon and would consider them again for any future projectsKatherine A.
- Business Description:I'm a painting contractor with over 25 years experience so I've encountered almost every painting/drywall finishing situation. I perform all the work myself so you'll only get the best quality. All bids are free. Contact by email is okRecent Review:Jamie did a great job. He was very good at communicating. He painted multiple rooms and hallways as well he did some wall/ceiling repairs prior to painting. We were very pleased with his work and are planning to have him return to do some additional external house painting work next summer. Highly recommendedKEITH E.
- Business Description:Our mission at Northrup is to be different. It's that simple. We will treat you with respect while catering to your needs. We will provide you with a comprehensive plan where style, cost and value are our top priorities. Throughout your home improvement project, our craftsmen never lose site of the details. We've built our company on that promise. Our goal is to achieve your vision with customer satisfaction. Northrup Remodeling - ww.northrupremodeling.com. Additional DBA - Northrup Roofing &..Recent Review:The estimator was one of the only people who inspected the flat roof section. The estimate came quickly and was reasonably priced. However, I had some concerns about what work was actually covered by the estimate and what exactly the warranty would coverKEITH K.
- Business Description:Plumbline Builders specializes in the complete design and construction of kitchens, bathrooms, master suites and spas, along with additions and associated renovations. (We do not do garages, insurance repairs, or handyman-type work.) As a full service, turn key design, build, remodeling company, we have a team philosophy where each employee, subcontractor, and vendor works together to supply consistent quality and service on every project. Additional contact name - Roger Sirany. Additional DB..Recent Review:The work was great. They were also good at communicating project progress (this was during covid shutdown) and gave ample notice for schedule changes. The initial estimate provided was the amount charged. During the project I asked for several changes, and they accommodated all of them. Excellent team to work withDavid S.
- Business Description:Full service roofing company, family owned and locally operated for over 94 years. We Supervise our Sub-contractors. We're fully insured and bonded in good standing with the BBB. Quality, experienced workmanship on Roofing, Siding, Gutters, Windows - all exteriors. Locations in both Minneapolis and St. PaulRecent Review:The company contacted me immediately to say they don't do flat roofs. I appreciate that they responded quickly to my inquiry.KEITH K.
- Business Description:What started as a two person remodeling company in 1979 has grown into a multi-state construction and home improvement enterprise boasting more than 75,000 happy customers. Delighting our customers, whether they are building new, remodeling or upgrading their home with a new gutter system or roofing installation, is easy to do with the great products we offer and our staff of hardworking and talented employees. Additional DBA: Midwest LeafGuard. Additional service area: Chippewa, Dunn, Eau Cl..Recent Review:Work performed as bid, timely and appears to be quality. Was not prepared for initial meeting of nearly 3 hours. Didn't realize it was a sales commission based bid and was going to be a sales pitch. Feel they are a good company who do quality work so no issue there. Just set aside 2-3 hours for first meeting and know they are pricey (worth it tho)Judy S.
- Business Description:Full service Custom Building and Remodeling Contractor. 35 years experience in the building trades. In-House energy efficient housebuilding certification and lead safe contractor certification. MN Lic#BC744734Recent Review:Very good work. I will hire him again.Frank A.
- Business Description:We are a local family run business with 5 employees. We have been in the area since 1978 and have long running relationships with our subs. Each project is unique so we will be happy to come out and give you a free estimate. Additional Email - firstname.lastname@example.orgRecent Review:From our initial contact to our final payment for the gutter shields, Curtis, our sales rep and service coordinator kept us updated on where they were in getting to our projects and then following up on the projects. We were very happy with that level of communication. We also appreciated Coty getting the jobs completed in a timely manner. All workers were professional and we are very happy with the workCathy M.
- Business Description:With over 35 years experience, we are a general contractor and re-modeler gaining a reputation for expert workmanship and affordable prices. Your projects will be handled in a professional and timely manner including roofing, siding, kitchen and bath remodeling, deck, window, and storm restoration projects. We specialize in commercial and residential roofing and siding and providing 24/7 emergency service when the storms hit. We take care of the wind, hail and water damage and restore your ho..Recent Review:Excellent crew and Gene monitored progress to ensure work was done right.Craig W.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful skylight installer articles
Adding a skylight is a home improvement that lets natural light in a room. Whether to use a pro or tackle the job depends on your experience with DIY projects.
Dormers, additions with windows protruding from a home's roof, provide a remodeling option to increase interior space for bedrooms, bathrooms and closets.
Find skylight installers in
- West Saint Paul
- Sunfish Lake
- South Saint Paul
- Mendota Heights
- Inver Grove Heights
- Little Canada
- North Saint Paul
- Saint Paul Park
- Falcon Heights
- Lake Elmo
- Cottage Grove
- Vadnais Heights
- North Oaks
skylight installers in Saint Paul
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1st Choice Construction, LLC2143 Diamond Ln
- 1st Choice Construction, LLC
- A Line Roofing6171 189th Ln NW
- ABC Supply Co. Inc.14399 Huntington Ave
- Abel's Concrete & Construction794 Armstrong Ave
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- ABOVE ALL ROOFING & EXTERIORS INC6248 DECATUR AVE N
- Action Roofing & Siding1315 Southview Blvd
South Saint Paul, Minnesota
- Additions Plus LLC10708 Penn Ave S
- Adolphus Construction Company26601 Xerxes Trail
- Advance Aluminum Supply Inc1136 114th Lane NW, Suite 200
- All Around701 Decatur Ave. N # 201
- All Exteriors1051 N. Dakota Ave.
New Richmond, Wisconsin
- Allied Trades Construction LLC2744 Wagon Wheel Trail
- Allstar Construction5145 Industrial St
Maple Plain, Minnesota
- AMEK Custom Builders9340 James Ave S
- AMERITINT OF MINNESOTA LLC427 Sidney St W
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- Angells Construction Inc14195 Bank St
- Antonsen Construction Inc411 Marie Ave Ste B
South Saint Paul, Minnesota
- Atreas Contracting LLC13570 Grove Dr
Maple Grove, Minnesota
- Aztec Exteriors LLC1349 Margaret St
St. Paul, Minnesota
- A Line Roofing
- Bainville Exteriors Inc2434 Hillview Rd
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- BALD EAGLE CONSTRUCTION5131 LONG AVE
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- Ballman Exteriors45668 Hwy 22
- Barrier Construction LLC7100 Madison Ave W Ste 100
Golden Valley, Minnesota
- Bayport Roofing & Siding LLC1406 West Lake Street Suite 208
- Bayshore Homes and Remodeling1444 Baldur Park Road
- Bayvista Inc4222 Xerxes Ave N
- BELLO ROOFING & REMODELING INC.310 KIMBERLY RD
- Beyer's Home Improvement LLC11839 198th Ave NW
Elk River, Minnesota
- Bill Krout Construction LLC7088 Lee Street
- Bj Larson Remodeling Co8830 W River Rd
Brooklyn Park, Minnesota
- Blue Sky Chimney Sweeps10131 Englewood Dr.
Eden Prairie, Minnesota
- Born Carpentry LLC135 177th Ave NW
- Borzak Construction, LLC914 9th Ave S Suite 7
- Boyer Building Corp3435 COUNTY ROAD 101
- Brand Company, Inc.PO Box 546
Prior Lake, Minnesota
- Brewster and Sons Construction306 Buck Run
- Bruggeman Builders9260 Jeffrey Blvd
- Bainville Exteriors Inc
- C & T Siding Inc103 Packer Dr
- C and D Custom Construction5894 David Court
- Capital Construction, LLC416 Gateway Blvd
- Capital Siding Windows & Roofing9673 Wynstone Dr
- Carstensen Construction7575 Walnut Curv
- Castle Building & Remodeling2710 E 33rd St
- Chando Construction7930 University Ave NE
- Citywide Glass3100 California St NE
- Clasen Home Services, Inc.5440 209th Lane NE
- CLINT HALLMARK INC6264 151ST STREET N
- Columbus Exteriors Inc18529 Hwy 65 NE
- community construction llc11827 eaken ave se
- COMPLETE CONTRACTING LLC8407 HEFNER AVE S
Cottage Grove, Minnesota
- Complete Home Construction14222 Freeport Trail
St Paul, Minnesota
- Complete Renovations LLC2428 10th Ave W
- Coty Construction & Remodeling LLC1001 6th Street S
- Craftsmen Home Improvements Inc7455 France Ave S # 194
- Craftwork Building and Remodeling7900 46th Ave N
- CROSBY CONSTRUCTION INCPO Box 388
- CSC Remodelers8444 Pillsbury Ave S
- CUSTOM HOME REMODELING INC4517 5TH ST NE
- Custom One Construction1159 Appalousa Trl
- CVA Designs Construction7263 Washington Ave S
- C & T Siding Inc
- D S Bahr Construction Inc9771 312th St Way
Cannon Falls, Minnesota
- Dan Netko Exteriors Inc25821 168th St
Big Lake, Minnesota
- Dean Builders3409 17th Ave S
- Dercon Construction Services Inc727 170th Ln NW
- Diversified Roofing Company5520 Old Viking Blvd NW
- DSM CUSTOM CONSTRUCTION INC11110 196TH AVE NW
Elk River, Minnesota
- DSS EXTERIORS816 9TH ST SE
- DunRight Remodeling56 33rd Ave South #223
St Cloud, Minnesota
- D S Bahr Construction Inc
- EC Construction LLC2812 Harriet Ave
- EDDE Company LLC1901 44th Avenue N
- Elite Remodeling Services Inc18061 Pilot Knob Rd.
- ERIK THOMPSON CONSTRUCTION LLC17456 Ixonia Path
- Executive Remodeling4825 Minnetonka Blvd
- Extreme Homes6380 158th St W
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- EC Construction LLC
- Father & Son Handyman Home Services2614 Dupont Ave. N
- Finest Kitchens By Design5021 Vernon Ave S
- Finished Touch Exteriors13904 2nd Ave N
- FIRST IMPRESSIONS11131 WASHBURN AVE S
- First Impressions Exteriors2738 Winnetka Ave N. 150E
New Hope, Minnesota
- Four Seasons Energy Efficient Roofing Inc1410 QUANT AVE N
Marine On Saint Croix, Minnesota
- Friend Brothers Construction and Design1815 Clarence st
White Bear, Minnesota
- From the Ground Up Services, Inc.PO Box 785
- Father & Son Handyman Home Services
- Garlock-French Corporation2301 E 25th St
- Gaviota Exterior Inc.822 Magnolia Ave. E
East St. Paul, Minnesota
- Gene's of Apple Valley Construction17660 Kettering Trl
- Genesis 6 Construction1065 Prospect Pointe Rd
- Gerzins Exterior Remodeling12504 74th Ave N
- GNR Construction Inc2440 E 117th St
- Gozley Renovations LLCPO Box 13072
- GrantStokesRoofing345 7th Street NW
- GREG FROEHLE3525 W 21ST
- Garlock-French Corporation
- Halet Remodeling & Renovations INC2319 Arthur St NE
- Hammer Head Builders Inc.1305 Lupine Ct
- Handy Home Repair9020 Pillsbury Ave. S.
- Hanson Remodeling4210 E 34th St
- Harris Roofing Inc.150 Eaton St # 3-104
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- Hennen Home Solutions Inc.1603 69th St. W.
Inver Grove Heights, Minnesota
- HHC inc.11100 west river road
- HMW Home1051 Rosemary Circle
- HomeWorks Handyman Services LLC3448 41st ave so
- Halet Remodeling & Renovations INC