Baker Roofing Co

Founded 1915 • With Angi since June 2006

Welcome to Baker Roofing Company. Since 1915, Baker Roofing has grown to become one of the Nation’s largest and most respected roofing contractors. We are the experts when it comes to residential roofing projects in Wilmington, North Carolina. Our reputation for quality work, responsiveness and competitive pricing has been the primary factor in our success. We are committed to client satisfaction so call us today! We offer professional building envelope services for residential, commercial and industrial customers....

Sun4light.Inc.

As the area's ONLY VELUX Dealer Installer, Sun4Light provides homeowners superior products and installation. Velux Sun Tunnels and Skylights are manufactured in South Carolina and delivered to our warehouse within two to four days. Our team of installers has more experience in tubular lighting (solatube, sun tunnels, sola tubes) than anyone in the country! With a solutions-oriented approach to day-lighting, our specialist will provide you with the best lighting solution! All installations are warranted by the manufactured against leaking! Give us a call for your free in-home evaluation! Ask about how our products can qualify for a 26% solar tax credit. Beginning November 2020, Sun4Light,Inc. expanded product and service offerings to include roofing!

J&L Home Improvement and Mitigation Services

We are a veteran owned company, that specializes in water mitigation services, with industry experience dating back to 2005. Our mitigation services include the installation of vapor barriers, along with the insulation. We also can help with all of your mold remediation services. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all of the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today! - I provide my customer service quality for all the services my business provide. - I have been in this line of work for over 15 years. I'm a veteran own business. -

06/17/2020

We have been working with Baker Roofing company through our HOA. We had initially been told by a different company we needed a complete replacement, but were told by Baker they could repair the damage without a complete replacement. We had a continued issue with leaks affecting our breaker box two weeks after Baker Roofing completed their repairs and assured us that our roof was in good shape. The...

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

10/09/2019

They never got back to me. I don't want to say I'll never hire again. Your system requires a response - maybe you could add 'don't know' to the selections..... I also dislike giving a grad since they didn't come.

Description of Work
I needed an estimate for my roof repair

08/07/2019

It went great! The quote was competitive with other roofers. Honestly though, I wasn't looking for the cheapest roof/roofer. I wanted a GOOD roof and a good contractor. The person who wrote up the quote was patient and answered all my questions. The work was promptly scheduled and started on time (a little early) and done according to the quote. The project Manager (Clint) was kind, patient, and a...

Description of Work
New roof (remove old, install new)

01/04/2019

There was damaged done to the roof because the gutters leaked. The initial contact that came to my house should have received a "C", but the onsite man did a great job he redesigned the gutter plans making the repair run smoothly.

Description of Work
They did a roof repair and gutters.

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your review. We are happy to hear your project was completed to your satisfaction!

08/01/2018

Baker Roofing did an excellent job. We got five bids for the job and Baker stood out. The estimator, David Ignacio Guiterriz, understood what we needed/wanted and gave us a fair, competitive bid. The job foreman, Johnny Parker was responsive, professional, and skilled. The crew worked smart and quickly. The roof looks great.

Description of Work
Baker replaced the roof and repaired roof decking.

We are thrilled to hear we were able to live up to our 'Always Good Work' promise on your home. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your comments, and highly-valued feedback!

Roofing, Siding, Doors, Gutters, Gutter Guards, Attic Insulation, Skylights & Solar Panels.

Visa, MasterCard, Check, Financing