Tired of raccoons raiding your garbage can or taking up residence in your attic or crawlspace? Check out this list of the best raccoon baits to find the foods that will help you trap these pesky creatures so you can relocate them.
Get matched with top animal removal services in Saint Paul, MN
There are 24 highly-rated local animal removal services.
Recent Animal Removal Reviews in Saint Paul
- BEAST Wildlife SolutionsNick came by to give me a quote on attic restoration after evicting bats and mice from a home I just purchased. He was professional, informative, and gorgeous. I went up in the attic with him and we both saw that there was very little evidence of waste or guano so a full restoration was not needed. I appreciated his honesty and their prices are significantly more reasonable than other wildlife services places I’ve worked with. I received an electronic invoice detailing my request and what was covered in the inspection. I also received an electronic receipt for payment, who accepted multiple forms of payment. This is not something I have encountered with other contractors and really increases the credibility of the business. This is also why I am giving 5 stars vs 4. I really value a small business who is clear that they are working in the 21st century. I will be reaching out to BEAST again if anything tries to take up shop in my home
- BEAST Wildlife SolutionsOn Saturday Rory came out and removed the bat and gave the bat to the University of Minnesota to check it for rabies. He also vaccuumed and then disinfected the firebox area where the bat had been. Since we don't use the fireplace at all, he taped up the gap area in the flue so that a bat, bird, etc. would not enter the living area though the fireplace. There already is a grated cap on the chimney to keep out raccoons and squirrels
- Midwest PestThe team made repeated visits over the fall and winter to inspect and plug the gaps. We’ve had the fewest mice trapped 20-21 in a very long time. What I like about this outfit is that you pay for a year’s service and they keep coming out to find the gaps and plug them until the problem is solved. No other pest control company did this that I could find
- PAFFY'S PEST CONTROLDon came out to our house to inspect for a mouse issue we are having. He couldn't have been more thorough in walking through each level of our home pointing out and explaining what he was doing and how mice behave. He did the same thorough inspection with explanations on the outside of our home, show me where mice could potentially enter and what we needed to do to eliminate entry points
- Wildlife Management Services IncCalled on Monday concerned about mice in my basement and Matt came out the very next day to inspect house perimeter and close up one entryway. He also put out bait traps near possible additional entry points around the foundation to decrease mice population. I will contact again to talk about sealing up other entry points if possible
- OakRidge Wildlife ControlGreat! Bryan was wonderful to deal with. Upon inspection, he diagnosed the point-of-entry and took a picture to show us how the squirrels were getting in and what he'd do to remedy that. Bryan began trapping that same day. Promptly came out to remove trapped squirrels and set new traps (total of eight). He then skillfully covered the hole. All at a very reasonable price, much lower than the first bid we had
- Jack Pixley Sweeps IncThis company is amazing. Great communication from start to finish. Our technician (Kurt) was extremely professional, detailed and did an amazing job. I just found my new fireplace go to company! Thank you.
- Rove Pest ControlExcellent control — I hate spiders! Because I live in a wooded area they have ways of just appearing! Since I started treatment 2 years ago, the mice disappeared and spiders are very minimal. My technician, Cory, has been so great. He is friendly, knowledgeable and professional. He always explains what is is going to do and how it helps control my particular problems
- Jack Pixley Sweeps IncThe rep called ahead of time, showed up on time, and was personable and efficient. I was able to view the camera inspection as he did it. No sweep was necessary. I would definitely recommend Jack Pixley Sweeps.
- PAFFY'S PEST CONTROLExcellent. They are reliable, reasonable priced and extremely great customer service. I have moved several times and have never been this pleased. With just one phone call you’ll know what I mean. They DO NOT take advantage if you. They are an excellent company who values your property like it’s their own. They are family run and treat the customer like family too
Animal Removal Services in Saint Paul
- Business Description:We are a small family-owned pest control business located in Brooklyn Park. We opened our doors in 1989 out of the basement of the owner’s house! We are proud to come from small beginnings and have grown to be an integral part of our community. Combined with all of our technicians, we have over 100 years of pest control expertise. Call us at 763-424-9111 to get rid of your pest today! We use eco-friendly methodsRecent Review:Matt did an excellent job. He’s extremely knowledgeable and friendly! He was able to capture 6 squirrels and then sealed up the entryway they chewed into. I highly recommend them!Chris F.
- Business Description:At Rove Pest Control we take pride in serving our customers and creating long term relationships with them. We have an excellent track record in both residential and commercial pest control services. We have always listened to customer suggestions and concerns which has allowed us to create services that truly meet their needsRecent Review:GREAT!!! Very good service. Dan was amazing and a great price too!!lisa g.
- Business Description:We have been in business since 2010, with over 10 years experience in the pest control industry. We have individual service billing or yearly contract options available. We also guarantee our work.
- Business Description:JACK PIXLEY SWEEPS - The Name You Can Trust Since 1977. Phone# 763-422-0481. Total chimney service and repair. Jack Pixley Chimney Sweeps and Masonry specializes in chimney sweeping, Level II closed circuit camera inspections, repair, relining and restoration, plus wood and gas insert installation and maintenance. Our CSIA, CDET and NFI Certified Technicians are experienced and fully insured. We proudly serve the greater Twin Cities and surrounding areas. Founded in 1977 by the reputable Jack..Recent Review:Jack Pixley installed our gas insert, and we've used them for annual maintenance since. Setting up appointments for service is easy and we are informed the day before service when the technician will arrive. The technician carefully covers the area near the fireplace, explains what will be done and how long it will take. After the work is completed, the technician makes sure the area is clean. The technician also does a visual survey of the chimney outdoors and points out anything that could be a future issueKatherine D.
- Business Description:Award winning. 10 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. Travel charges may apply. Additional e-mail - email@example.com. Additional fax - (417) 889-7387. Additional contact name - Philip R Brown
- Business Description:New, local and family owned pest control service! I have over 10 years experience solving pest problems in the Twin Cities. Now as a licensed Master Structural Pest Control Applicator through the Minnesota Department Of Agriculture, we created Defender Pest Control. The spider in our logo loves people and will not bite you. I am a father of two girls, so I understand the importance of keeping your family safe from unwanted pests. I grew up in White Bear Lake and Maplewood areas, eventually gr..Recent Review:Don’t pay this person in full up front. Nate responded quickly when I inquired about mice removal on Angi. He answered our questions thoroughly and came out to fill the places where mice were getting in. He let my husband follow him so he could see and we could keep an eye on it. We paid for that visit plus a two week follow up and ongoing support for a certain amount of time if the mice returned. Nate didn’t show up for our scheduled time two weeks later and didn’t reach out before or after. When I sent him a text a week or so after the missed appointment, he stated a day he would be in our area and told me he would come by between 12-3 on that day (which was today.) He again didn’t show, again without notice or explanation. My husband sent him a text, as did I, with no response. It’s not a good look to take someone’s money and not follow through on the service. At this point it doesn’t matter whether or not the work was good or if he resolves then matter. The fact is he took our money and didn’t provide the service, which as far as I know is illegal. I believe this is called theft? 🙄 Cannot recommendElise H.
- Business Description:Owner operated. No subs. Cost determined by the job. No travel charges. Additional charge for after hours services may apply.Recent Review:Excellently. The mice already in the house are not escaping (pew) but it shows that the holes have all been filled.Jane H.
- Business Description:2 Nice Guys Termite & Pest Control has been serving the Greater St. Louis area for over 30 years. We have provided the greater St. Louis area residents and businesses of all types with affordable, effective, environmentally friendly pest management programs since 1984Recent Review:We requested an annual termite inspection. The inspector was knowledgeable and polite. No termite activity was found.Chun G.
- Business Description:We provide residents of the St Paul, Minneapolis, and surrounding suburbs with a complete range of pest-control and extermination services. Two time Super Service Award winner and awarded the BBB Accreditation certificate since 2012. Our professionals are highly experienced and dedicated to offering quality, affordable services. We are extensively trained and experienced in the effective and safe removal of a wide range of household and commercial pestsRecent Review:They have been excellent and I would highly recommend them.John and Elizabeth O.
- Business Description:Humane removal of nuisance wildlife causing damage and or health risks from homes, offices, and other structures.Recent Review:Rick is excellent. He is courteous and very friendly. He came out one day to set traps and was back the next day to retrieve the 2 he caught. I'd definitely hire him again!Linda S.
Deals in Saint Paul for Animal Removal
Explore our Solution Center for helpful animal removal service articles
If your house is playing host to raccoons, squirrels or skunks you may need the help of animal removal specialists. Here's what you can expect to pay.
The cost to remove a groundhog can vary depending on where you live and whether you do it yourself or hire a professional. We’ll help you figure out the true cost of groundhog removal, along with strategies for humane trapping and release.
Find animal removal services in
- West Saint Paul
- South Saint Paul
- Mendota Heights
- Inver Grove Heights
- Little Canada
- North Saint Paul
- Saint Paul Park
- Falcon Heights
- Lake Elmo
- Cottage Grove
- Vadnais Heights
- North Oaks
animal removal services in Saint Paul
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A All Animal Control of Minneapolis & St. PaulPO Box 390626
- AARDVARK PEST CONTROLPO BOX 471
- Abra Kadabra Environmental Services8009 Irving Avenue North
Brooklyn Park, Minnesota
- Adam's Pest Control Inc922 Highway 55, Suite 100
- American Pest Solutions107 Packer Dr
- Andys Rid A Critter323 burnes Drive
- Arbor Barber, LLC4025 85th Ave N 10601 Naples St.
- Arrow Pest Control450 11th Ave S
St Paul, Minnesota
- A All Animal Control of Minneapolis & St. Paul
- Carlson Toyota12880 Riverdale Dr NW
- CATCH EM 4 U WILDLIFE CONTROL117 Mississippi Drive
- CENTENNIAL VETERINARY CLINIC6941 Lake Dr
Lino Lakes, Minnesota
- CLEAR 360 WINDOW CLEANING CO7724 Hinton Ave S Apt 7
Cottage Grove, Minnesota
- Comfort Pest Control of MN, LLC3425 161st Ave NW
- Copperfield Chimney Sweeps & Repair72 Bedford St SE
- Crestview Property Maintenance12527 Central Ave NE Ste 129
- Carlson Toyota
- Edina Chiropractic Health Center - Jeffrey P. Ande7001 Cahill Rd, Ste 23
- eieiodors775 W 96th St
- Ezer Pest Control LLC
St. Paul, Minnesota
- Edina Chiropractic Health Center - Jeffrey P. Ande
- Odor Medic27635 Island View Rd.
- Odor Medic
- PAFFY'S PEST CONTROLP.O. Box 100
- Plunkett's Pest Control40 NE 52nd Way
- Preferred Wildlife Solutions, LLC5815 Troy Ln
- Prestige Carpet Cleaning & Upholstery5421 Elm Grove Ave
- Professional Pest Control Inc637 Cedar Lake Rd S
- PAFFY'S PEST CONTROL
- SUBURBAN WILDLIFE CONTROL2080 EAGLEWOOD LN
- SUBURBAN WILDLIFE CONTROL
- Xtreme Pest SolutionsPO Box 417 -
Prior Lake, Minnesota
- Xtreme Pest Solutions