Are you dealing with the constant peck, peck, peck of a cute but annoying little woodpecker? You're not alone. Here's how to handle woodpecker holes in your house.
Get matched with top animal removal services in Cottage Grove, MN
There are 12 highly-rated local animal removal services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Animal Removal Reviews in Cottage Grove
- Midwest PestIn my first home I spent 5 years battling wasps, ants, and box elder bugs. I lost every year. Finally, one year the wasps found their way to a couple of spots on my roof that I couldn't access, so I decided to hire professionals. I went with Midwest-Pest because they were highly reviewed. During the first consultation they even found a nest of mice below my back deck that I hadn't even noticed. Ever since hiring Midwest-Pest I haven't had a single problem with wasps or ants, and the box elder bug problem has been reduced to them dying on my windowsill (as opposed to crawling around all over the house). I can't recommend their service enough. If you own a home, don't waste your time and money trying to battle the bugs yourself. Get these pros to do it for you
- Jack Pixley Sweeps IncThe tech did a great job — even included before and after pictures. He took the time to explain things to Me and make recommendations for service going forward. Great value too! I would definitely hire them again!
- Wildlife Management Services IncPerfect. Wayne matched to metal to the house color and did a great job on the repairs. The price was a little high but it was difficult job that most other people did not want to do.
- BEAST Wildlife SolutionsWe could not have been more pleased with BEAST Wildlife Solutions! We had a squirrel that made it's way into our basement and Matt came by the same day to set some traps and help us figure out where it might have come in from. Within 24 hours of the first call we made, the squirrel was caught and Matt came to grab it. We hope to never need to use their services again, but will recommend them to any and all who do! Friendly AND efficient! Thanks again Matt and the rest of the BEAST crew
- BEAST Wildlife SolutionsNick came by to give me a quote on attic restoration after evicting bats and mice from a home I just purchased. He was professional, informative, and gorgeous. I went up in the attic with him and we both saw that there was very little evidence of waste or guano so a full restoration was not needed. I appreciated his honesty and their prices are significantly more reasonable than other wildlife services places I’ve worked with. I received an electronic invoice detailing my request and what was covered in the inspection. I also received an electronic receipt for payment, who accepted multiple forms of payment. This is not something I have encountered with other contractors and really increases the credibility of the business. This is also why I am giving 5 stars vs 4. I really value a small business who is clear that they are working in the 21st century. I will be reaching out to BEAST again if anything tries to take up shop in my home
- Wildlife Management Services IncCalled on Monday concerned about mice in my basement and Matt came out the very next day to inspect house perimeter and close up one entryway. He also put out bait traps near possible additional entry points around the foundation to decrease mice population. I will contact again to talk about sealing up other entry points if possible
- BEAST Wildlife SolutionsOn Saturday Rory came out and removed the bat and gave the bat to the University of Minnesota to check it for rabies. He also vaccuumed and then disinfected the firebox area where the bat had been. Since we don't use the fireplace at all, he taped up the gap area in the flue so that a bat, bird, etc. would not enter the living area though the fireplace. There already is a grated cap on the chimney to keep out raccoons and squirrels
- West Side Pest SolutionsI've used West Side Pest for a number of years. They are very responsive, fairly priced and do a great job. A+
- Wildlife Management Services IncThey checked everything out, put out chemical and closed any open cracks that might let them in, and came back when it appeared we had a reoccurance. Very reasonable prices, excellent customer service.
- Wildlife Management Services IncI’ve used Wildlife Management a couple times at different homes and they did a very through job to get rid of bats!
Last update on September 21, 2022
Animal Removal Services in Cottage Grove
Deals in Cottage Grove for animal removal
Explore our Solution Center for helpful animal removal service articles
If your home has become overrun with insects such as silverfish or moths, you may be tempted to use standard mothballs as a deterrence. Before you decide, read this guide to find out any potential health hazards to pets, children, and adults.
Wildlife control becomes easier the more homeowners learn the signs of nuisance animals outside the home — helping you avoid animal removal down the road.
Find animal removal services in
- Saint Paul Park,
- Inver Grove Heights,
- South Saint Paul,
- St Paul,
- Lake Elmo,
- West Saint Paul,
- Sunfish Lake,
- Mendota Heights,
- River Falls,
- North Saint Paul,
- North Hudson,
- Little Canada,
- Oak Park Heights
animal removal services in Cottage Grove
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- CLEAR 360 WINDOW CLEANING CO7724 Hinton Ave S Apt 7
Cottage Grove, Minnesota 55016
- CLEAR 360 WINDOW CLEANING CO
- 2nd Generation Chimneys, Inc.18730 Buchanan St NE
Cedar, Minnesota 55011
- 2nd Generation Chimneys, Inc.
- Jack Pixley Sweeps Inc8201 Central Ave. NE Suite H
Spring Lake Park, Minnesota 55432
- Jack Pixley Sweeps Inc
- SUBURBAN WILDLIFE CONTROL2080 EAGLEWOOD LN
Shakopee, Minnesota 55379
- SUBURBAN WILDLIFE CONTROL
- Wildlife Management Services Inc7441 Jolly Ln
Brooklyn Park, Minnesota 55428
- Wildlife Management Services Inc
- Xtreme Pest SolutionsPO Box 417 -
Prior Lake, Minnesota 55372
- Xtreme Pest Solutions