Does it feel like chipmunks are taking over your yard? Don’t get outnumbered! Discover how to get rid of chipmunks humanely and finally keep them out for good.
Get matched with top animal removal services in Little Canada, MN
There are 21 highly-rated local animal removal services.
Recent Animal Removal Reviews in Little Canada
- BEAST Wildlife SolutionsWe could not have been more pleased with BEAST Wildlife Solutions! We had a squirrel that made it's way into our basement and Matt came by the same day to set some traps and help us figure out where it might have come in from. Within 24 hours of the first call we made, the squirrel was caught and Matt came to grab it. We hope to never need to use their services again, but will recommend them to any and all who do! Friendly AND efficient! Thanks again Matt and the rest of the BEAST crew
- BEAST Wildlife SolutionsNick came by to give me a quote on attic restoration after evicting bats and mice from a home I just purchased. He was professional, informative, and gorgeous. I went up in the attic with him and we both saw that there was very little evidence of waste or guano so a full restoration was not needed. I appreciated his honesty and their prices are significantly more reasonable than other wildlife services places I’ve worked with. I received an electronic invoice detailing my request and what was covered in the inspection. I also received an electronic receipt for payment, who accepted multiple forms of payment. This is not something I have encountered with other contractors and really increases the credibility of the business. This is also why I am giving 5 stars vs 4. I really value a small business who is clear that they are working in the 21st century. I will be reaching out to BEAST again if anything tries to take up shop in my home
- BEAST Wildlife SolutionsOn Saturday Rory came out and removed the bat and gave the bat to the University of Minnesota to check it for rabies. He also vaccuumed and then disinfected the firebox area where the bat had been. Since we don't use the fireplace at all, he taped up the gap area in the flue so that a bat, bird, etc. would not enter the living area though the fireplace. There already is a grated cap on the chimney to keep out raccoons and squirrels
- Midwest PestThe team made repeated visits over the fall and winter to inspect and plug the gaps. We’ve had the fewest mice trapped 20-21 in a very long time. What I like about this outfit is that you pay for a year’s service and they keep coming out to find the gaps and plug them until the problem is solved. No other pest control company did this that I could find
- PAFFY'S PEST CONTROLDon came out to our house to inspect for a mouse issue we are having. He couldn't have been more thorough in walking through each level of our home pointing out and explaining what he was doing and how mice behave. He did the same thorough inspection with explanations on the outside of our home, show me where mice could potentially enter and what we needed to do to eliminate entry points
- Wildlife Management Services IncCalled on Monday concerned about mice in my basement and Matt came out the very next day to inspect house perimeter and close up one entryway. He also put out bait traps near possible additional entry points around the foundation to decrease mice population. I will contact again to talk about sealing up other entry points if possible
- OakRidge Wildlife ControlGreat! Bryan was wonderful to deal with. Upon inspection, he diagnosed the point-of-entry and took a picture to show us how the squirrels were getting in and what he'd do to remedy that. Bryan began trapping that same day. Promptly came out to remove trapped squirrels and set new traps (total of eight). He then skillfully covered the hole. All at a very reasonable price, much lower than the first bid we had
- Jack Pixley Sweeps IncThis company is amazing. Great communication from start to finish. Our technician (Kurt) was extremely professional, detailed and did an amazing job. I just found my new fireplace go to company! Thank you.
- Rove Pest ControlExcellent control — I hate spiders! Because I live in a wooded area they have ways of just appearing! Since I started treatment 2 years ago, the mice disappeared and spiders are very minimal. My technician, Cory, has been so great. He is friendly, knowledgeable and professional. He always explains what is is going to do and how it helps control my particular problems
- Jack Pixley Sweeps IncThe rep called ahead of time, showed up on time, and was personable and efficient. I was able to view the camera inspection as he did it. No sweep was necessary. I would definitely recommend Jack Pixley Sweeps.
Animal Removal Services in Little Canada
- Business Description:We are a small family-owned pest control business located in Brooklyn Park. We opened our doors in 1989 out of the basement of the owner’s house! We are proud to come from small beginnings and have grown to be an integral part of our community. Combined with all of our technicians, we have over 100 years of pest control expertise. Call us at 763-424-9111 to get rid of your pest today! We use eco-friendly methodsRecent Review:The technician was very well qualified, did a thorough inspection, and created a comprehensive remediation plan.Michael M.
- Business Description:At Rove Pest Control we take pride in serving our customers and creating long term relationships with them. We have an excellent track record in both residential and commercial pest control services. We have always listened to customer suggestions and concerns which has allowed us to create services that truly meet their needsRecent Review:GREAT!!! Very good service. Dan was amazing and a great price too!!lisa g.
- Business Description:We have been in business since 2010, with over 10 years experience in the pest control industry. We have individual service billing or yearly contract options available. We also guarantee our work.
- Business Description:Metro Mole Control provides affordable wildlife control and removal services. Our specialized emphasis is on moles, gophers, and voles. We service all types of property owners including residential, commercial businesses, local government, and non-profits. Our service area includes the entire Minneapolis-St Paul Metropolitan area and suburbsRecent Review:We had a mole problem in numerous areas of our yard. I contacted Rick and he came out when he said and set many traps. He stopped by weekly to check the traps, remove the dead moles and set new traps. I lost count of how many he caught - there were so many! Later in the summer, we hired him to come out and trap a few more. I thought the pricing was reasonable. I even liked that his car has the company name on it so I recognized it was him when he was working in our yard. I would not hesitate to recommend Metro Mole ControlSara R.
- Business Description:Angie’s List Super Service Award Winner Yearly since 2002. Owner opersated. No subs. No travel charges. Mention Angie’s List when calling. Certified by the Chimney Safety Institute of America ID #3569.
- Business Description:Family owned and operated with over 38 years experience! We are your residential Pest Control Specialists and the Twin Cities' most trusted Pest Control Company. We have the best and longest warranties for most pests in the Twin Cities! We provide experienced, Master Licensed, University Trained, and Certified Technicians who really care about our customers, their families and pets. We offer one-time or customized maintenance programs to best fit your needs. We serve all of Minneapolis/St. Pa..Recent Review:These guys are great. For years, we had mice in the basement of our 1906 home. All efforts to keep them out failed. Finally called the pros. Nick had to come out twice, but then they were GONE. Price was in the middle range, but the service was well worth itDavid M.
- Business Description:JACK PIXLEY SWEEPS - The Name You Can Trust Since 1977. Phone# 763-422-0481. Total chimney service and repair. Jack Pixley Chimney Sweeps and Masonry specializes in chimney sweeping, Level II closed circuit camera inspections, repair, relining and restoration, plus wood and gas insert installation and maintenance. Our CSIA, CDET and NFI Certified Technicians are experienced and fully insured. We proudly serve the greater Twin Cities and surrounding areas. Founded in 1977 by the reputable Jack..Recent Review:Caleb Stein did a great job explaining the issues.Bernie K.
- Business Description:Humane removal of nuisance wildlife causing damage and or health risks from homes, offices, and other structures.Recent Review:Rick is excellent. He is courteous and very friendly. He came out one day to set traps and was back the next day to retrieve the 2 he caught. I'd definitely hire him again!Linda S.
- Business Description:Beast Wildlife Solutions is your humane solution with 50+ years of experience for the twin cities and surrounding areas. Knowledge, training, competence - we provide fully integrated wildlife control inspections, complete with reports, pictures, and detailed analysis of issues, along with customized solutions. Bats in the attic, birds on the roof, and squirrels in the wall? We specialize in high and hard to reach areas. All wildlife exclusion work comes with a written warranty. Call today and..Recent Review:We could not have been more pleased with BEAST Wildlife Solutions! We had a squirrel that made it's way into our basement and Matt came by the same day to set some traps and help us figure out where it might have come in from. Within 24 hours of the first call we made, the squirrel was caught and Matt came to grab it. We hope to never need to use their services again, but will recommend them to any and all who do! Friendly AND efficient! Thanks again Matt and the rest of the BEAST crewCaitlin L.
- Business Description:Xtreme Pest Solutions offers the highest quality of service at the most affordable rate. Guaranteed!!! All of our technicians have years of experience and will have a solution to your pest issue. Our technicians are willing to go that extra mile and take the extra time to make sure our customers our happy. Customer Satisfaction is guaranteed!!
Deals in Little Canada for Animal Removal
Explore our Solution Center for helpful animal removal service articles
Using this guide, you’ll learn who to call for a wild animal in the house. The answer comes down to what type of animal has entered the home.
When pests and wild animals move into your yard or home, they can leave major damage behind. Let's review the potential repair costs after the animal removal.
Find animal removal services in
animal removal services in Little Canada
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A All Animal Control of Minneapolis & St. PaulPO Box 390626
- AARDVARK PEST CONTROLPO BOX 471
- Abra Kadabra Environmental Services8009 Irving Avenue North
Brooklyn Park, Minnesota
- Adam's Pest Control Inc922 Highway 55, Suite 100
- American Pest Solutions107 Packer Dr
- Andys Rid A Critter323 burnes Drive
- A All Animal Control of Minneapolis & St. Paul
- Carlson Toyota12880 Riverdale Dr NW
- CENTENNIAL VETERINARY CLINIC6941 Lake Dr
Lino Lakes, Minnesota
- CLEAR 360 WINDOW CLEANING CO7724 Hinton Ave S Apt 7
Cottage Grove, Minnesota
- Copperfield Chimney Sweeps & Repair72 Bedford St SE
- Crestview Property Maintenance12527 Central Ave NE Ste 129
- Carlson Toyota
- Edina Chiropractic Health Center - Jeffrey P. Ande7001 Cahill Rd, Ste 23
- eieiodors775 W 96th St
- Ezer Pest Control LLC
St. Paul, Minnesota
- Edina Chiropractic Health Center - Jeffrey P. Ande
- Odor Medic27635 Island View Rd.
- Odor Medic
- PAFFY'S PEST CONTROLP.O. Box 100
- Plunkett's Pest Control40 NE 52nd Way
- Preferred Wildlife Solutions, LLC5815 Troy Ln
- Prestige Carpet Cleaning & Upholstery5421 Elm Grove Ave
- Professional Pest Control Inc637 Cedar Lake Rd S
- PAFFY'S PEST CONTROL
- SUBURBAN WILDLIFE CONTROL2080 EAGLEWOOD LN
- SUBURBAN WILDLIFE CONTROL
- Xtreme Pest SolutionsPO Box 417 -
Prior Lake, Minnesota
- Xtreme Pest Solutions