Does your yard flood easily from heavy rain or melting snow? A simple French drain installation can protect your home and landscaping from future water damage.
Get matched with top drain pipe contractors in Seattle, WA
There are 142 highly-rated local drain pipe contractors.
Recent Drain Pipe Installation Reviews in Seattle
- Drain Pro Plumbing IncAmmon is wonderful, conscientious, and excellent at his work. Raman and Amrit are thorough in their arrangements and customer service.
- North East Landscaping Services***UPDATE: North East Landscaping reached out to me after this review to discuss my concerns. I met with Lupe, and we had a great conversation. They have already begun to address those concerns, and I have re-hired them for ongoing maintenance for my yard. Thanks, Lupe!*** Hired this company to put in some improved drainage to my yard, build a couple small retaining walls out front, do some top dressing/res-seeding for my lawn, and do bi-weekly yard maintenance. Per their invoice, this includes "Lawn mowing, Edging, Line-trimming, Weed Control, Shrubs/Plants Pruning/Trimming 1-2 per year up to 6' feet, Fertilizing Turf 4-6 per year, Litter removal, Leaves removal, Blowing hardscapes, Disposal off-site all green waste/Debris materials, Leave site Tidy and Clean." Drainage work went well, as did the overall initial yard cleanup. The retaining walls turned out great as well - despite a cable line being left in between blocks of the wall and not routed above it per my explicit request. Also, twice per month, they sent a couple guys out to zip through my lawns on their powered mower, spritz some weed control, and clean things up with the leaf blower. The problems I had were with the state my lawn was left in (and, continues to be in), as well as trying to communicate with the owner (or any other decision maker). On these specific points I would give 2 stars at the absolute best. The first major concern was the fact that they scheduled all the lawn rehab first. They thatched, reseeded, and did the top dressing. I spent a good portion of my early evenings the next couple of weeks watering by hand since I don't have sprinklers. THEN, they came in to do the drainage and retaining wall work, which involved tearing up and even tramping part of the lawn that a bunch of time and effort was just spent trying to rehab, with grass trying to grow back. Wouldn't it have made sense to do that work FIRST, then do the lawn? In addition to new grass being trampled, large portions of the lawn were sopped with essentially gray mud from the stone cutting that was happening for the wall, and there was quite a bit of gravel all over it. I took several pictures that I emailed to the owner, I also called about getting him or some manager to come out and take a look at both this as well as the cable line issue with one retaining wall. I wanted to at least get some assurance that it would be addressed as part of the ongoing maintenance I was paying for. No reply or acknowledgement, even after a few tries via phone and email. The concrete mud eventually dissipated for the most part, but not only do I still have several bald spots in various places around my lawn, the area where the existing lawn was excavated and put back is all just 100% dead. I have basically a bare line right where the drain trench is. After dropping the issue for a while (due to more pressing matters in my life), I brought up the issue again in September. I wanted to have someone with authority come out and let me know what could be done, as well as discuss what might be needed for winter maintenance specifically. With the colder temperatures, I was not sure $230 a month to have them do 30 min of work twice per month was worth it. I contacted the owner via email, who asked me to fill out an online form for an estimate appointment. Probably about an hour before the scheduled appointment, I got a call from the owner. He asked if we could do the estimate over the phone, because he was running late and didn't want to drive to my place. I explained that I was, once again, hoping to have either him or some manager take a look at the state my lawn was in, and let me know what could be done - because it was due to the way in which his team did their work. I explained the state of my lawn. He said he would look up how many sq ft my yard had from their previous notes and send me an estimate. The estimate to fix his own team's work, that in part seems like it ought to have fallen under the umbrella of the monthly maintenance service ('fertilizing turf 4-6 per year') I was already paying for: a full repeat of the top dressing and re-seeding to the tune of just under $2000. When the owner would not respond to repeated requests to look at the work his team did, even when he had an appointment scheduled- the message that sent to me was that I was just not worth his time. That was the last straw. Some of my neighbors were interested in hiring them, but not after this particular experience
- Wu ConstructionI am extremely happy with with Wu Construction! From start to finish it has been a very pleasant experience. First, I send a frantic email after heavy rains to which I received a quick and reassuring reply - on the weekend! Next Greg came out to quote, provided a good price and was able to get the work scheduled for me on the spot for only a week later. Thanks Greg! Today the technicians arrived right on time, were very professional and did an amazing job. I kept peaking outside to see what was happening and I could tell they were executing the work with great care and attention. The quality of the work exceeded my expectations. Also it was discovered midday that more work was needed than originally thought when one of my downspouts was unearthed full of roots. I appreciate that they were able to accommodate the additional work and still complete everything in one day
- Wu ConstructionIt went very well. Greg was a great guy. In the initial consultation we missed a wall that also needed a drain due to the crawl space, and his lovely crew came back and made it right. Greg was also always available to answer my many questions and made sure I was completely comfortable in the work. This is the first time I have had a dry basement as long as I have owned the house! I cant recommend highly enough
- Rain Pros IncRain Pros did a fantastic job and we would definitely recommend them to friends and family. From initial contact to getting the estimate, to doing the work the entire team was courteous and professional.
- Reynolds Landscape Company LLCI have a two tier back yard that has about a 5-6 foot drop at the middle of my house, with an old unusable deck off the top section and an old concrete slab patio in the lower section. To top if off there was no walkway between the upper and lower section. Reynolds landscaping came out listened to what I was thinking about provide a wonderful design and we moved forward with getting schedule. We ultimately landed on ripping out the upper and lower areas and putting fresh paver patios in and a beautiful natural stone steps to tie them together. This was a pretty massive project and they absolutely crushed it. Communication was great throughout the whole project from initial ideation, to design, to actual work
- Johnson Custom BuildersAs always, super pleased with all of the work. I was given detailed quotes and explanations. Communication was always prompt. I now have a retaining wall that is probably going to outlast the house. Very happy.
- UNIVERSAL LANDSCAPE CORPLoved there fnshed work. Had fifteen yards of concrete patio and a block wall bulit. They not only did great job but they spent the time doing it right. Not one crack in the concrete. They took care of dranige issues I did not even think of. Had a buddy go with a diffrent compney at the same time and his 10 yard patio is all cracked up. If you want it done right then go with Universal Landscaping
- Jacobs Family Plumbing LLCInstall went well. Very nice people to work with. Took care to clean up after and helped with moving washer back in place too.
- Seattle BuildsWe had a great experience with Noam from Seattle builds doing an exterior remodeling for our house.
Drain Pipe Installers in Seattle
- Business Description:As the name implies, we are professionals of the rain. If it hasn’t rained, and you want it to, we do that. If it has rained too much and it is ruining your landscape or is damaging your home, we solve that. If you would like to catch the rain when you have too much and use it when it hasn’t rained, we even fully automate that. Our professionals have years of experience in drainage and irrigation installation and repair and maintenance. We are very proud to be growing company and leader in ea..Recent Review:Rain Pros did a fantastic job and we would definitely recommend them to friends and family. From initial contact to getting the estimate, to doing the work the entire team was courteous and professional.Derek N.
- Business Description:Serving our community since 1997 New profile update. NOTE: We have been receiving a lot of small job requests “Labor for hire” and unfortunately we do not have the capability to support small labor jobs. GBD has new dependable equipment with the best operators in the biz. Our single day rate is on the lower percentage of surrounding Excavation Companies but having the best operators and equipment come with costs. If your project and budget is under 1500$ a small landscape Company is probabl..Recent Review:I had a large, 100 year old, dairy barn that had collapsed. GBD visited the site, quoted a price to demo the structure. They showed up on time, completed all work as quoted, finished on time and billed exactly what was quoted. Great company to work with. I highly recommend them.Paul F.
- Business Description:Waeco Trenchless Pipe Repair is a one stop shop for all of your exterior plumbing needs!! Sewer, Storm, Jetting & Cleaning.Recent Review:All the guys who work there have been extremely kind and helpful. It was a pleasure to have them at my house.Amanda S.
- Business Description:We are a underground pipe restoration company that serves the, Greater Seattle-Tacoma, Puget Sound Region. License info: PIPEG**930J4. Please see our website at www.pipeguys.com or call for information at: 253.537.2830Recent Review:In our experience, the Pipe Guys were unprofessional and did not communicate well, and it ultimately cost us more money on our project. The PipeGuys started work on the agreed-upon date in our contract, but before a permit to do the work was on file, so the City charged an early start fee. It was the responsibility of The Pipe Guys to make sure there is a permit on file before they started work. However, the Pipe Guys refused to take responsibility for starting work without a permit. We tried to solve the issue internally but got some pretty rude feedback from the owner, which included bringing up non-issues and deliberate mischaracterizations of the matter to distract from the fact that they started work without a permit. On the Pipe Guys actual work, they did an adequate job. BUT, if you expect to hire a company that both does quality work and is competent, ThePipe Guys may not be for you. If you do hire them, be prepared to have unclear (and even rude) communication and double (triple!) check anything they tell you with the City since they either do not know the regulations or don't consistently care to follow them and then put the onus on the homeownerMalia B.
- Business Description:Wu Construction Inc, specializes in drainage and foundation systems construction and repair. Since our founding in 1983, we have successfully completed thousands of projects for homeowners and businesses throughout the Northwest. We are the best in our industry, and well regarded by our customers for our excellent service. We are lauded for our speedy responses to inquiries, our efficiency and the quality of our work.Recent Review:I am extremely happy with with Wu Construction! From start to finish it has been a very pleasant experience. First, I send a frantic email after heavy rains to which I received a quick and reassuring reply - on the weekend! Next Greg came out to quote, provided a good price and was able to get the work scheduled for me on the spot for only a week later. Thanks Greg! Today the technicians arrived right on time, were very professional and did an amazing job. I kept peaking outside to see what was happening and I could tell they were executing the work with great care and attention. The quality of the work exceeded my expectations. Also it was discovered midday that more work was needed than originally thought when one of my downspouts was unearthed full of roots. I appreciate that they were able to accommodate the additional work and still complete everything in one dayRachel W.
- Business Description:Jafco Plumbing & Sewer is a local, family owned, plumbing, drain cleaning and sewer repair company. We believe that our superior customer service along with our best price guarantee set us apart. Emergencies can happen at any time, that's why we have crews available 24/7 to meet your needs. Some of our services include: Service Plumbing, Hot Water Tanks, Tankless Hot Water Heaters, Drain Cleaning, Sewer Lining, Pipe Bursting, Main Waterline Repair, Sewer Repair and Replacement, Septic to Sewe..
- Business Description:With over 35 years of combined plumbing experience, Trident Plumbing and Drain Cleaning is dedicated to providing our customers with outstanding plumbing services at a competitive price. Trident Plumbing offers discounts to our Service Members, Active or Veteran. Trident Plumbing also offers discounts to Seniors, Microsoft and Boeing Employees. "FOR FAST RESPONSE" Call 425-583-0720. Don't forget to ask about our daily/weekly specialsRecent Review:Would highly recommend Trident Plumbing. I had a leak in a wall on a 3rd floor condo. Landon came out, made the repair quickly and cleanly (easy to patch up), and also pointed out another issue with a very loose pipe that he was able to secure down to prevent future issues. Trident was easy to communicate with throughout and I felt like they took great pride in making sure the job was done right. True professionalsEinar J.
- Business Description:Jafco Sewer Repair is a Local, Family Owned, Plumbing, Drain Cleaning and Sewer Repair Company. We believe that our Superior Customer Service along with our Best Price Guarantee set us apart. Emergencies can happen at any time, that's why we have Crews Available 24/7 to meet your needs. Some of our Services include: Service Plumbing, Hot Water Tanks, Tankless Hot Water Heaters, Drain Cleaning, Sewer Lining, Pipe Bursting, Main Waterline Repair, Sewer Repair and Replacement, Septic to Sewer Co..Recent Review:It was great and they did a good job.Lisa C.
- Business Description:Hunt's Services is a certified and licensed plumbing, HVAC, and electrical company serving Pierce and King County. We're highly recommended by customers and are among the top rated in the industry! Over the years, Hunt's Services has established a reputation for quality work and dependability. We understand that quality installation and service counts when you are experiencing a plumbing or heating emergency. We aim to deliver a customer experience that puts, you, as the customer first. We wa..Recent Review:These guys are the worst ever. My mom who is 74 just wanted to replace a sink on her existing vanity. She supplied the sink and ended up charging her $950.00 parts could of bought at local hardware for 20.00. They said she signed and agreed for the services not know what they charged her. If she knew how much for the service she would of declined itSteve T.
- Business Description:At Red Cedar Plumbing we specialize in quick service for those that need high quality repairs at affordable rates. No job is too big or small for us but a couple of our specialties include repairs, replacements, or new installs for:Faucets Fixtures and Pipes Water Heater Water Main Drain Clog or Blockage Tankless Water Heater Bathtub Installs and ReplaycementsTankless Water Heater Plumbing for Home Additions or RemodelsDrain Clogs Shower Installation or Replacements plumbing and drain cleani..Recent Review:They first tried unclogging my driveway drain with a snake. It was too big a job for that, so a couple days later they returned, jacked up the concrete around my drain, removed the old broken clay pipe, replaced with new PVC, filled with gravel and poured new concrete. My drain hasn't worked in over 8 years – and I'm so happy they fixed it. They did a great jobMICHAEL C.
Deals in Seattle for Drain Pipe
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drain pipe installer articles
From a worn-out sump pump to a flooded backyard, a French drain could be the answer to water troubles. Wondering how much it costs to install a French drain? Here’s an outline of the costs for each type and which factors affect the final price.
If you have an older home, you might need to use a pipe descaler to keep your pipes from clogging. Find out what a pipe descaler is best used for and when you need to consider hiring a pro to help you with the process with this guide.
Find drain pipe contractors in
drain pipe contractors in Seattle
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & J Retaining Walls Co22214 Brier Rd
- A Advanced Septic2518 E Valley Hwy E
- A and M Commercial MaintenanceP.O. BOX 4842
Federal Way, Washington
- A Better Crawl IncPO Box 4355
- AA Plumbing & Drain Team Inc13110 NE 177th Pl
- AA Plumbing LLC432 21st Dr
- Aardvark Rooter Inc3420 C St NE 404
- Abba Excavating, LLCPO Box 675
- ABC APEX Construction LLC3202 East Ames Lake Drive NE, Unit A
- ABC Construction CompanyPO Box 8305
- ABS GENERAL CONSTRUCTION3612 NE 4th St #19
- ABSOLUTE CONCRETE1406 VALLEY VIEW DR
- Absolute Storm and Sewer7723 236th St SW
- Access plumbing and heating LLC15040 NE 185th St
- ACS Seattle LLC4742 42nd Ave SW 500
- AD Construction112 S Hartford Ave
- Aden Landscaping & Construction1717 Bellevue Ave Suite 206
- AFFORDABLE LANDSCAPE CORPORATION2203 S. 120TH STREET
- Aguiar Pavers12727 Northup Way Ste 8
- AJB Services605 Durell Rd SE
- Akers Outdoor Plumbing Inc126 SW 148th St Ste C100-14
- Alder Construction Consulting, LLC18 115th St. S.E. Suite A
- Alderwood Landscaping9708 N Nevada St # 204
- Alexander's Landscaping143 State Ave
- All Construction Services Inc.12410 N.E. 24th St.
- All Degrees PlumbingPO Box 731341
- All in one inc280 SW Clark St B104
- All restoration solution12158 se 212th ct
- All Seasons Earthworks, LLCP.O. Box 1900
- All Things Dirt Excavating & LandscapingPO Box 14848
- ALL WAYS EXCAVATING NW, LLC.1219 188TH ST NE
- All West Construction9109 58th Ave
- Allegiance Trucking26272 Twelve Trees Ln NW Suite A
- Allen Shearer Trucking & Landscape Supply Inc121 NE Log Yard Rd
- Allied Waterproofing & Drainage, Inc.4231 S 3rd Avenue
- Allred's Plumbing & Radiant Inc.568 Industry Dr
- Alluvium Site PrepPO Box 503
- Allways Plumbing LLC.PO Box 1185
Lake Stevens, Washington
- Alpha Omega General ContractingPO Box 5015
- Alpine Pacific Design LLCPO Box 25167
Federal Way, Washington
- Altered Earth LLC7508 29th Ave SW
- Am To Pm R.R.CPO Box 2645
- Ambiance Build & Design, LLC15116 NE 195th St
- American Crawlspace CleanoutsPO Box 2368
- AMERICAN PROSCAPESPO BOX 1052
- Anderson Construction & Remodel37 NE Trudeau Mountain Rd
- Andy Construction LLC2333 NE 94th St
- Anthony Myers Plumbing402 Railroad Ave S
- APEX DEMOLITION & EXCAVATING8219 7TH AVE S
- Apollo Plumbing12404 E Gibson Rd
- Aquarius Plumbing & Heating LLC.5900 119th Ave SE Apt C106
- Aqueous Solutions Inc4585 S 134th Pl
- Archterra Landscape Services LLC3307 Meridian Ave East
- Armstrong Home Repair10702 Umtanum st se
- ARS / Rescue Rooter Seattle175A Roy Rd SW Ste 101
- Artifex Construction4400 168th St SW
- Ascent Home Repair and Improvement LLC17681 Hallman RD
- Assured Septic, LLC4900 SE Mile Hill Dr
Port Orchard, Washington
- Atoms Sewer and DrainPO Box 88563
- Aurora Plumbing & Electric Supply14330 Aurora Ave N
- Austin Brothers Services1118 85th St E
- Azimuth Construction Group LLC607 south 301st street
Federal Way, Washington
- A & J Retaining Walls Co
- B-Dry LLC310 Junction Blvd
- Backflows Northwest, Inc12819 SE 38th St #57
- BAIKAL SERVICES®11014 34th Dr SE
- Beacon Plumbing Heating & Mechanical Inc515 7th Ave S
- Beacon Plumbing, Heating, & Mechanical Inc8611 S 192nd St
- Bee's Plumbing and Heating4508 SW Othello St
- Belbrook Plumbing122 1st St W Suite 2
Cle Elum, Washington
- Ben Davis Trucking & Excavating2 Bridlewood Cir
- Benjamin Landscaping LLC120 State Ave NE
- Best Plumbing4129 Stone Way N
- Bill McTurnal EnterprisesPO Box 12048
- BOB LARSON PLUMBING4320 128TH ST E
- Bob Oates Sewer Rooter & Plumbing LLC600 W Nickerson Street
- BODINE CONSTRUCTION SERVICES, INC.6009 212th St SW
- Bogman Construction Services2400 NW 80th St # 314
- BP Excavation14567 169th Dr SE
- Breedlove Plumbing Heating & Mechanical LLC12616 257th Ave E
- Brent Nuckols Construction Inc20811 Kaster Rd NW
- Brewer's Sewer Repair11224 26th Ave SW
- BRIKE EXCAVATING & UNDERGROUND UTILITIES LLC15620 SE RENTON ISSAQUAH RD
- Brocks Building12315 Vickery Ave E
- Buddha Builders LLC5611 Rainier Ave S
- Budget Rooter Plumbing Service16952 Clear Creek Rd NW
- Budget Sewer3218 NW 59th Street
- Bulldog Demolition & General Contracting, Inc.9145 151st Ave NE
- Burlando Home Improvement13526 SE 340th St
- B-Dry LLC
- C & R Landscape ServicesP.O. Box 70 425 481 4995
- C W Wolff Construction LLC6714 13th Ave SW
- Cahill's Plumbing & Heating23313 208th Ave
Maple Valley, Washington
- Campbell's PlumbingP.O. Box 5541
- Cannon Construction, Inc406 Porter Way
- Carlos Sanchez Contracting, LLC.11827 24th Ave South
- Cascade Creations NW8015 215 pl sw
- Cascade Mini Excavating, Inc.1266 Bay Loop SW
- C & R Landscape Services