How long does a contractor have to warranty their work? Warranty lengths may vary by contractor and by state. We’ll cover how long work warranties typically last and what to look for in a warranty before you start your next home project.
Get matched with top home warranty companies in Salt Lake City, UT
There are 1 highly-rated local home warranty companies.
Recent Home Warranty Reviews in Salt Lake City
- Landmark Home WarrantyI have an old AC unit and have to have someone come out at least once a year if not more. I was able to request a specific contractor that has helped me the last few years so I didn't have to explain everything all over to someone new. They are always helpful and pleasant when I call whether I'm in a crisis or just need someone to come and check something non-crisis. I would highly recommend this company based on the low costs and high customer service read less
- Landmark Home WarrantyI had a plumbing issue and didn't know if it was a plumbing problem, or a general contractor problem. Landmark solved all of my problems by sending someone to handle both situations. The techs were friendly, fast and reliable. I feel better knowing I have Landmark on my side.
- Landmark Home WarrantyPlumber was aware of issue and had the part ready when he arrived. He was prompt and my the new disposal replaced in under 15 minutes. The new disposal is better than the one that failed. It may not always be perfect, but this job was a close as you can get to a perfect claim repair.
- Landmark Home WarrantyWe just purchased our home and found out that we had a leaking sink disposal. They sent a technician the next day and he determined that it had not been installed properly. He fixed it and everything is working fine.
- Landmark Home WarrantyWhen buying my condo in December 2013, I requested that a home warranty be provided to complete the deal. The seller told me that would be fine, and he wanted me to provide information on the home warranty company of my choice. After researching several companies and what each had to offer, prices and reviews, I decided on Landmark Home Warranty. From the very beginning of obtaining this home warranty, Landmark was professional, knowledgeable, available and friendly! They were efficient in sending the warranty to me, and the actual written warranty was clear and concise. Eleven months went by and I did not need any warranty service, and then in mid-December 2014, my dishwasher went on the fritz. I called Landmark and, within less than an hour, a gentleman from A+ Appliance Repair called and scheduled an appointment for the next day. The repairman was on time, professional, knowledgeable and friendly (yes, there IS a common theme here!) and had the problem figured out in moments. Unfortunately, he had to order the part which would take a couple of days but he called back when he said he would, came out and installed the part and all was well! Needless to say, Landmark is so good that I bought another 12-month warranty from them read less
- FIRST AMERICAN TITLE COFirst American Title Company sales representative, the marketing person, is phenomenal. They're prices are also competitive.
- Landmark Home WarrantyAt the time of my home purchase last year, I was given a list of different warranty companies to choose from. After consideration, I settled on Landmark and have been very pleased. I have filed claims online, over the phone, and via smartphone. I have had to have five claims filed, and each time I was given perfect service. I've had a broken refrigerator (twice), water issues, as well as a non-functioning stove. The turnaround time was very fast on each claim and the vendors they chose to come to my home took care of the problems well. Their online site is very consumer-friendly, and I have never had to wait while calling on the phone. (Once, in the middle of the night, my water heater started leaking and they were able to get a plumber out that morning which solved the issue). You can also review all past claims online and see the status of each. You can also easily check prices and coverage as well. All in all, I highly recommend Landmark. A must have for new homeowners as you never know what will break on you. Also, a shout out to Nelson's Plumbing, A-Plus Service, and Total Appliance Service. Thanks read less
- Landmark Home WarrantyWhen I purchased my house, this was the company that I was provided by the Seller for my Home Warranty. They are great to deal with and have paid for a new furnace, A/C unit and garage door opener. I was so pleased with their services, I decided to renew the warranty (which I paid for myself).
- Landmark Home WarrantyBravo to Landmark for honoring a special renewal offer after I had already renewed. And, they offered it immediately as I explained the situation-I didn't even have to ask.
- FIRST AMERICAN TITLE COService was satisfactory. Technician contacted me within a reasonable amount of time and scheduled service within a reasonable amount of time.
Home Warranty Companies in Salt Lake City
- Business Description:Surface Link specializes in repairing, restoring and modifying countertops and upgrading or replacing sinks, in commercial and residential settings, all over the United States and Canada. Replacing a countertop can be costly and timely — Surface Link offers a low cost alternative to restore your countertop to like-new condition in less than a day. Why choose Surface Link over another company? At Surface Link, we focus exclusively on repairing countertops (Corian, Granite, Quartz and Solid Sur.. read lessRecent Review:The contractor never acknowledged the request. I never heard from them at all.Jay W.
- Business Description:American Residential Warranty (ARW) is nationally recognized as a leading innovator in the Home Protection services industry, and our focus on outstanding service and customer satisfaction is a core part of our success. With years of Home warranty experience and top tier partners we are able provide top quality service to homeowners throughout the country. Additional DBA - American Protection Plans LLC. Additional email - email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, jbrauser@arwplan.. read lessRecent Review:was great experience. on time and saved me lot of money. Company they used was great.Josh B.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang.. read lessRecent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESS read lessDebra C.
- Business Description:Landmark Home Warranty is a publicly held company committed to offering the highest level of service for all of your home warranty needs.Recent Review:I apologies for providing long review, but PLEASE read once if you want to save money and most importantly mantel stress and tortured by Landmark. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY. SAVE YOURSELF A MENTAL STRESS AND TORTURED BY LANDMARK. Terrible company. Terrible customer service. Terrible process they have. (They cheat customers). They don’t care for fixing issues quickly. My A/C is down from 06/17/2021 till today 07/16/2021 (almost a month and not fixed yet and don’t know when it will be). By the way the issue can be fixed within 24 hours by any HVAC contractor if you hire them outside of Landmark warranty. So here the story… 1- Blower wheel of our A/C broke on 06/17/2021. We created a service request with Landmark. 2- Contractor took 2 days. He came on 06/19/2021 and took pictures of broken part. Told us that he will submit these pictures to Landmark for review to check if it is covered or not in warranty. Landmark will order the part if it is covered. 3- Landmark took 11 days (06/19 to 06/30) to review the pictures and to place the order for broken part. On 06/30/2021 they placed order only because I kept calling them for follow-up every other day between 06/17th and 06/30th. Landmark told me that they ordered the part from manufacturer (Carrier) and they don’t know when part will arrive. 4- I kept calling Landmark for next 13 days to get the status of ordered part, but no customer representative can give me clear answer. 5- When I called Landmark on 07/13/2021, customer representative told me that now part is available at local Carrier store and local Carrier store will call contractor to pick up the part. But not ETA. 6- Today is 07/16/2021 (3 days after part is available at local Carrier store), still no words from contractor to schedule the repair. So, I called Landmark again and customer representative told me they don’t know when it will be fixed. ----- BOTTOM LINE ---- 1- Tomorrow will be 1-month anniversary of my broken A/C. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for warranty service? NO. 2- During this month, I called other two local HVAC contractors to check if they have part available and when they can fix it. Both told me that they can come and fix next day. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for warranty service and wait for month to NOT get thing fixed when you can get it fix sooner? NO. 3- During this month, I made at least 15 calls to Landmark for follow-up and status check to make sure that things are moving. I also had an opportunity to talk with supervisor once. But unfortunately, his attitude was like THIS IS WHAT IT IS. You have to leave with it instead of helping to escalate issue. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for this type of customer service? NO. 4- Most of all, we have gone thru **** dealing with Landmark. It felt like we are paying them to get tortured. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for warranty service to get tortured? DEFINETLY NO read lessAshit S.
- Business Description:Paul Davis Restoration and Remodeling works on residential and commercial size properties. We repair and mitigate damges caused by: Water, Fire, Smoke, Mold, Storm, Wind, Vehicle Impact. We all so provide Board Up and contents cleaning, we are open 24/7 for emergercy services. We work with insurance companies to get you back to where you started before the disaster happened read less
- Business Description:Moisture Warranty is the only national moisture warranty for protecting stucco homes from the damage of moisture intrusion. Protect yourself and your home and clients with MoistureFree Stucco Warranty.
- Business Description:Open since 2009, Pacific North is THE SOURCE for your home plumbing needs. Our top quality professionals are equipped to complete any of your plumbing jobs, large and small. We run special promotions through our website, KSL page, as well as our facebook page. Check us out at https://www.facebook.com/pnplumbin read less
- Business Description:We strive to Elevate the lives of those we do business with. We Elevate our Customers lives through our comprehensive coverage and amazing customer service. We Elevate our Real Estate Partners lives by supporting them and their business and providing tools to make them more successful. We Elevate our Service Contractors lives by providing steady work and helping them build their business and become more successful. We truly care about everyone that we work with and hope to build long lasting.. read less
- Business Description:Call Us Now For Your FREE Quote!!! Prosperity Contracting, has been providing the Central Utah area with quality craftsmanship and excellent service since 1988. "NEW LOCATION SLC, UT" We work patiently and intimately with each customer to get the job done exactly to his or her specifications. "Whether it is from remodeling to repairs, or driveways to home additions, We have the experience needed to give you the professional grade service with the results you deserve for a more prospe.. read less
- Business Description:Comprehensive protection for your computers, electronics, and appliances of nearly any age or brand.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful home warranty company articles
If you’re looking to add a level of protection to your home’s appliances and systems (like plumbing), you may be considering purchasing a home warranty. Keep reading to learn about the various pros and cons associated with common home warranty plans.
A lifetime warranty on home appliances, fixtures or the house itself can last far less than a lifetime. In fact, it may only last for a few years. Here’s how to figure out what “lifetime” really means and how to protect yourself.
Find home warranty companies in
- South Salt Lake
- West Valley City
- West Jordan
- Cottonwood Heights
- North Salt Lake
- South Jordan
- Woods Cross
- West Bountiful
- Bingham Canyon
home warranty companies in Salt Lake City
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- American Residential Warranty901 NW 51st St Ste 100
Boca Raton, Florida
- American Residential Warranty
- Elevate Home WarrantyPO Box 801
- Elevate Home Warranty
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- High Tech Home Warranties
- Landmark Home Warranty10701 S River Front Pkwy #200
South Jordan, Utah
- Landmark Home Warranty
- MoistureFree Warranty20227 Railroad St
Cornelius, North Carolina
- MoistureFree Warranty
- Rescue Link8880 Ward Pkwy
Kansas City, Missouri
- Rescue Link
- Surface Link4200 Lafayette Center Drive Suite R
- Surface Link