Rentmeister Total Home Service

Founded 1978 • With Angi since June 2006

3.2

We are a second generation family owner company with 18 employees. We specialize in Heating, ventilating, air conditioning, high efficiency fireplaces, tankless water heater, appliance repair and indoor air quality products. We service all brands and carry parts for many brands. We cover Davis county, Weber county, Morgan county and salt lake county. Our family would love to serve your family or business....

Guardian Soft Water

Guardian Soft Water

YOU WANT HIGH QUALITY WITHOUT THE HIGH PRICE. THAT IS WHY I AM IN BUSINESS IS TO PROVIDE THE HIGHEST QUALITY WITHOUT THE HIGH PRICE. I DO NOT SELL CHEAP, JUNK SOFTENERS THAT LOOK GOOD BUT DON’T LAST. YOU CAME LOOKING FOR "VALUE" AT A "BETTER PRICE" YOU JUST FOUND IT. Why buy used when you can get a Brand New one under full warranty for less. MY PRICES BEAT THE COMPETITION…..”READ OR WATCH THE TESTIMONIALS ON OUR WEBSITE AT WWW.GUARDIANWATERSOFTENER.COM & SEE WHY OTHERS HAVE CHOSEN GUARDIAN SOFT WATER. WE ARE HARD ON WATER AND SOFT ON PRICE. ISN'T THAT WHAT YOU WANT? WATER YOU WAITING FOR? CALL JEFF AT 801 928 8565

01/14/2020

Well done folks! Highly recommended! We chose Rentmeister because we trust them after experiencing their work on five of our friends/family (including the in-laws :) Rentmeister took care of all the details including new 220V power. They sent their system designer to determine the best solution for my future plans and current conditions. The team they sent was flawless: Polite, punctual, professio...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
heating/cooling solution for home shop

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

08/21/2018

I had Rentmeister come and move an AC line and I also needed a few water lines moved but thought I would need to schedule the plumbing for another day. The technician stayed for 6 hours and completed all of the work. He even reconfigured my furnace for a new thermostat and installed the thermostat!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
HVAC and plumbing

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

03/31/2018

Great cleaned filters and checked equipment. 20 year old equipment will last a little longer than if was just left up to me!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hvac maintenance

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

02/22/2018

Rich the technician was efficient and polite and fixed problem very quickly. Also followed up with a phone call the next day to ensure it still was working.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furnace not working

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,water heater repair

02/15/2018

Kevin and Joseph came in time, were thourough in completing the job of servicing our water heater, helpful with my additional questions and bids for other house projects and completly professional. I have been a customer of Rebtmeister for 5 years now and highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water heater

CATEGORY water heater repair

Rentmeister offers heating and air conditioner installation services, as well as heating and AC repair. Additionally, we offer fireplaces and stoves to keep you warm, gas logs & lines as well as heating and water conditioners. Rentmeister also offers a wide array of plumbing services, including kitchen and bathroom plumbing as well as drain and sewer services. We also offer water heater services as well as 24 hour emergency service so you'll never be left out in the cold.

Duct cleaning.