You may think that handling your own home interior demolition will save money during a remodeling project. But consider these 7 things before you begin demo.
Get matched with top building architects in Salt Lake City, UT
There are 8 highly-rated local building architects.
Matching on Angi
Recent Architect Reviews in Salt Lake City
- Saroya DesignsThey were very thorough and transparent. They work within the budget. They give different options and it was a good quality. There were also things to consider and they took care of it.
- Saroya DesignsI’ve worked personally with Saroya Designs, and one of the the things that really sticks out Is their ability to work with people. They will take the time to really listen and synthesize what you have in mind, to ensure that it’s a great design. They are experienced in the field and create excellent work. I would totally recommend them
- NakaeVenturesLLCBelow aveage work. He stained and installed wood of poor quality for shelving that warped badly. I was paying for quality work and he could have bought a better quality of wood. The stain was poorly applied with the stain running down the sides and not brushed leaving just drips on the edge of the shelving, looks crappy from the side and I had to go back over it with a brush. Pegboard that was poorly sprayed painted, not an even coat of paint, so I had to redo that. He had just started putting back together a workbench that I had taken apart and stored and after one corner he had some kind of home emergency (he had a lot of those) and had to leave. He never came back and never called. He said he called but after being with him for a while I found out that "It's never his fault". He told me past stories from his working life where he had problems with past customers but "it was never his fault". He just left the job and I had to go find someone else to finish up, "but it wasn't his fault"
- Signature Marble & GraniteThe quality of work done by Signature Marble and Granite for our kitchen and master bathroom renovation was superb. We are very pleased with the outcome.
- Signature Marble & GraniteMick and his team did a great job. They were timely in all phases of the job from templating to installation. Job turned out beauytiful and we have had numerous compliments. The chipped edge he did on our joib is very nice. I highly recommend Signature Marble and Granite. less
- Signature Marble & GraniteMick and his crew were fabulous! We are so happy with how everything went! They were timely and very knowledgeable! They were friendly and answered all our questions. They were quick and very clean. We would highly recommend going with them.
- Signature Marble & GraniteMick and his crew were awesome from start to finish! Mick was very knowledgeable and willing to help us understand everything we needed to know and do to get our new granite countertops. We appreciated his honesty as we discussed our options. We always felt well taken care of and he answered all of our questions. Our counters turned out fantastic and will not hesitate to use Mick again when we are ready to upgrade other areas of our house
- Authentic Homes LLCIt went better than I could have hoped. Tanya listened and asked questions, and made our home want list come to life in a perfect way. We love her design style, her ideas completely meshed with ours.
- Climent Construction IncI was very happy with them. I haven't proceeded on the contract to do the remodeling, but I was very happy with the vision he had. He came out. We made an appointment and he was on time when he came out to my home. He looked at the kitchen, he measured some things, and said "What were you thinking of?" He asked me my opinions and what I wanted. He said what could easily be done and what would be more difficult to do and gave me different prices on what could be done and how far did I want to go. He said he would come up with some plans. He sent me a rough draft of what could be done. I have been very pleased with him and I said I would get back to him when some money was available. The quality depended on me. I could of gone for top quality or I could of cut a little money off, but for what I got, I was very pleased. Their responsiveness was wonderful. It took 2 weeks. The best part of the of the whole work they did was their punctuality and follow through. I would tell people that I had a wonderful experience and I hope they would to and they follow through on their promise. I got my monies worth
- Basement ConceptsWe contacted 2 companies for new construction in our basement. Basement Concepts was the first to get back to us. Korey came over and measured and looked things over. He arranged a consultation and provided us with 3 options (even though we had come up with our own floor plan). His were much better and arranged in a way we never thought of doing. Their prices were very reasonable so we went with them. It was a large project and all the sub-contractors that were used were great. Jed kept all the workers on track and on schedule. We ran into many complications with the job, but Jed and Korey worked through them. Most of all the workers used the basement window to enter and exit the home during construction except when large things like drywall needed to be brought through the house. Since this was a large project, coordinating the project was no easy task, but you wouldn't know it by the way details were handled. There were a couple of times they felt the job was not done good enough by a subcontractor, and Jed would make sure they came back and finish the job correctly. The city inspectors were not always easy to work with, but Basement Concepts knew the codes well and we passed all city inspections. The basement is beautiful and it is all thanks to the hard work and dedication Basement Concepts has for their quality of work. We do not hesitate a moment in recommending this company to friends and neighbors and if any more work needs to be done on the house, they will be the ones we call. We are very impressed with the company. Many of our neighbors have hired contractors and have not been pleased with the results, plus none of it was inspected. I'm glad we went through the trouble of getting inspections done because we know the quality of work is up to fire codes and we did find out that if anything did happen to our home, it would be covered by insurance where our neighbors maybe denied a claim since their construction was not inspected by the proper authorities
Last update on April 14, 2022
Architects in Salt Lake City
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful architect articles
Preparing to paint your metal roof? Learn how much metal roof painting costs can vary depending on key factors such as square footage and type of paint.
Make sure a newly remodeled kid's bathroom will be safe for your child's use, including preventing common dangers such as falls, drownings and scalding.
Find building architects in
building architects in Salt Lake City
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Capitol Hill Construction814 E 100 S
Salt Lake City, Utah 84102
- DAVE RICHARDS1399 S 700 E 17D
Salt Lake City, Utah 84105
- DOT-Architecture159 W Pierpont Ave
Salt Lake City, Utah 84101
- RENOVATION DESIGN GROUP824 S 400 W Ste B123
Salt Lake City, Utah 84101
- Retro Custom Metals Inc.472 W. 3440 S. Suite #B
Salt Lake City, Utah 84115
- Second Nature Landscape6568 S 2300 E
Salt Lake City, Utah 84121
- Simply Cool USA2212 S West Temple Ste 29
Salt Lake City, Utah 84115
- Solid Concrete Walls LLC2006 N Redwood Rd
Salt Lake City, Utah 84116
- Capitol Hill Construction
- DesignYourBasement.com7636 Pennsylvania Ct
Denver, Colorado 80229
- Kodiak Steel Homes1015 W 2nd St
Little Rock, Arkansas 72201
- Kodiak Steel Homes
- LEGACY CUSTOM HOME DESIGN, LLC9192 S 300 W STE 7
Sandy, Utah 84070
- LEGACY CUSTOM HOME DESIGN, LLC
- Peak Demo and Waste 1365 N Celia Way
Layton, Utah 84041
- Peak Demo and Waste
- Teeples Custom Building and Consulting930 S Indian Cir
Washington, Utah 84780
- Teeples Custom Building and Consulting
- WARBURTON'S INC.453 W 700 S
Pleasant Grove, Utah 84062
- WARBURTON'S INC.