Wondering what a garden tiller is, and if you need one for your garden? Learn how a rototiller improves growing conditions by turning over and aerating soil.
Get matched with top rototillers in Portland, OR
There are 22 highly-rated local rototillers.
Matching on Angi
Recent Rototilling Reviews in Portland
- Forest Landscape IncWe could not be happier with the ways things went and a huge Thank You to Jose, Rigo and their workers!! They were all very professional, prompt and helpful and I apologize for not getting this review written sooner. They were great in keeping things cleaned up and hauled away throughout the whole process. We would not hesitate to call them again if we have another project
- Forest Landscape IncOur new yard looks great! The work was completed on time and for a very reasonable price. The workers were prompt and courteous and left the yard/driveway cleaner than how they found it. Jose, the manager, was very nice and easy to talk to. Showed up to appointments on time, provided quotes promptly, and was easy to reach by phone and email. My only criticism is that they were not incredibly helpful with helping us choose what type of sod to get--they gave us a couple choices and then we basically had to do the research ourselves. I would have liked it if they had provided a little more guidance for what would work best given our needs and light/water conditions. Overall, we were very happy with their work and would definitely use them again for similar projects
- Forest Landscape IncThe project was for a newly constructed home on a rural parcel. It comprised more than two acres of a five acre parcel. The landscape design was done by a separate consultant and implemented by Forest Landscape. Their bid was significantly lower than the three other bids I had for the job. At my request, they showed me seven jobs that they had completed or were in the process of completing prior to awarding the job to them. Since it was a large job, the fee structure was set up with an initial award payment followed by payment for satisfactory completion of tasks. The sprinkler system design was done professionally using a specialized computer design tool that balanced the zones effectively, sized the piping and grouped watering zones by watering needs and frequency. Both a design and "as built" plan were provided as a few changes were necessary due to the topography and accuracy of the original landscape plan. The 27 zones are controlled by a commercial Hunter controller. Grading and soil preparation was done very well and accurately with appropriate equipment. This was challenging due to the slope of the property and the intended planting areas. Sod and plant installation was careful and well executed to the plan and good planting methods. The hardscapes were done using proper compaction, fabric for containment and weed prevention and experienced esthetic skills. LED landscape lighting was professionally installed. During the course of the project, the experienced work crew made positive suggestions improving the plan, the plants, plantings or materials. Due to the size of the project, a work crew of three took about two months to complete the task. They were skilled, hard working, pleasant, and cleaned up the site daily before leaving making the project a pleasant experience. The up front design work and estimation by Jose, plant selection and procurement by Vanessa, and the execution by Rigo's team on site were all well done. The end product is extremely well executed and beautiful result. I would highly recommend them for similar landscape jobs small or large
- Forest Landscape IncHave never seen anybody work so hard! Small, expert crew worked very hard all day - pounding dirt down, leveling new, clean dirt across the yard, laid grass sod all over. It looks very neat. Have already gotten compliments from the neighbors! They went the extra mile - wheelbarrow dirt to raised-bed garden in back yard, while planting seven blueberry bushes and preparing the old lawn to be acceptable surface for the new lawn. They added two additional crew members to get the job done in one day. One new guy trimmed the 6' tall hedges while the other helped the original crew finish leveling and placing the new lawn They all were very polite and professional
- Forest Landscape IncI am very pleased with the result. I had used them to put in a fence and a deck, so this is the third time I have employed this company. They are very responsive to my needs, very diligent in getting the work accomplished. Originally they put in a fence and had added a retaining wall under it so that at a later date they could raise the level of the yard. That is what they did this time. They took out three veggie garden raised beds the previous owners left, and put down a wonderfully emerald green sod. Perfect for the dog - sturdy The sod is spectacular, and the water system is wonderful. I had quite a few questions on areas of watering, and they addressed those quickly. Any pressure issue they came back and addressed again. My yard is beautiful and I receive lots of compliments. The brothers, Jose and Rigo, are very good people and work hard to make sure that all is well with the project and that the customer is satisfied completely
- Forest Landscape IncThis is a professional organization from beginning to end. Jose came right out to give us a quote, scheduling around our schedule and came back twice to make sure we were comfortable with everything. They started the project on-time and worked until it was completed. Due to the weather, they did stop work on our job for a few days to go pour concrete on another job that they were working on that was postponed due to the weather. This is what you get when living in Oregon and doing landscaping in the winter so in the end, it wasn't an issue. They returned as promised and finished our work and even did the extra things we asked for. After the job wrapped up we noticed that the driveway was cracked. We discussed it with them and they came out to look at it, we think bark delivery truck cracked the pavement when they delivered the bark. They promised when it stopped raining they would be back to fix it and they did, we were really impressed. Working with family owned business was a great experience and we are continuing to have other work done now that this is completed. We highly recommend them for all your landscaping needs
- Forest Landscape IncIt was great start to finish. We had over 5 bids ranging from 6k-14k. They worked hard and came as often as possible with the cold snap we had. I even added some items not included in the initial bid, like more sod and an additional small landing off side door and it was done without hassle. The main foreman has great communication and the foreman on site was easy to work with
- Jay Landscapemy driveway is about 1200sq ft and Jay Landscape did very fast and very professional work, very content with the quality of their work.
- Jay LandscapeNeeded about 50 lights installed, Jahir and his crew made my house and yard light up beautifully. Highly recommend them, very knowledgeable and price was extremely reasonable
- Artistic LandscapesWe contacted Artistic Landscape regarding our backyard project and knew right away we made the right choice. The line item bid spelled out everything we discussed and were able to modify it as the project developed. Working with Robert and his crew were very professional and our project flowed very smoothing from start to finish. Robert was very responsive to our questions and concerns as the project developed. We would highly recommend them for any project you may have. We have also continued with their landscape maintenance to keep every thing looking good
Rototilling Services in Portland
- Business Description:We're a family on business with the best price in town. We pride our company on Reliability, Great Communication, Integrity, and Quality work. We strongly believe in giving our absolute best in all of our projects, no matter how big or small. We are experts in our trade, and will always keep you educated on your particular task or project. We look forward to earning your business! We are following CDC guidelines and take pride in putting your health and safety as our first priorityRecent Review:Wonderful work and wonderful family to work with.Anita S.
- Business Description:With several years of experience, Gerardo Moreno keeps working hard to maintain it's great reputation by providing the best customer service and quality available. We pride our company on reliability, great communication, integrity, and quality work. We are experts in our trade and will do our best to keep you as educated as we can on your particular task or project. We look forward to earning your businessRecent Review:It was great, super helpful, did an excellent work.Daymon & Sahara A.
- Business Description:No yearly contracts required for maintenance customers, month to month billing available. OLCB License #9292. Owner and Landscape Contractor: Robert Kinsey. Designer and Office Manager: Sarah Kinsey. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org. Award WinningRecent Review:Robert's crew performed demolition, clearing & grubbing, and grading of our existing yard before installing a beautiful new fence, synthetic turf lawn and paver patio covered with a heavy duty pergola. Our yard is now the talk of the townKerry L.
- Business Description:Boring, OR is the home of All-Pro Landscape, where we provide a complete range of landscaping services, including trees and shrubs, ponds, waterfalls and landscape renovation and more. Our shop,office and nursery are located in one convenient location. Our employees are highly trained and committed to providing the highest level of quality service available. We take great pride in providing you with top level service and promise complete satisfaction when choosing us for your landscape needs...Recent Review:It didn't. Never showed up. Never called. Not much else to say.Laurie O.
- Business Description:See our SPECIAL Deal Pricing for Winter Savings! Jay Landscape and landscape maintenance has been a family owned and operated company that has thrived for over 15 years. We strive to have 100 percent customer satisfaction rate. We design, plan and build landscape gardens and hardscapes as well as repairing any damaged landscapes, from sod installations to irrigation system as well as tree removal. If we can't beat competitor prices, we will match itRecent Review:Our existing pond was leaking at the rate of a couple inches a week, so we needed a new liner. We also wanted an improved waterfall. The work was done as scheduled, but by the next day, the pond (300+ gallons) was almost completely empty. I called Jahir and we scheduled a time and date for the work to be redone. When he did not show up, I called his phone and left a message. I called several times later, as well as texting him, with no response. I paid by check, and asked over the phone for a receipt several times. He said he would email a receipt, but never did. He promptly cashed my check, so I do have that proof of payment. I recommend you do not waste your money hiring JahirDan M.
- Business Description:Hi my name is Milton the owner of Milton Cleanup & More we service the Portland, Oregon Metro area and surroundings. My passion is God, my family and my work. Every time I get new projects I like to be flexible with our customers and I strive to give my best, but specially make sure and guarantee that our work is done properly and the customer is happy with the outcome, like some have already commented in the reviews. Thank you for the comments/reviews and to our future customers I'm here to ..Recent Review:We recently had a backyard project and hired Milton to do the job. We had 15 yards of dirt and mulch added to our backyard. He and his crew were great ! He was in by 8AM and done by 3PM. He is very good about communication. We had to email several times because WE needed to postpone the date. There was no problem with rescheduling. His team was fast, efficient, and clean. They used the blower and swept our driveway, so there was hardly a trace left. We would definitely hire Milton again in the futurChristine S.
- Business Description:Hello! We are a landscaping company who does -Yard Clean Ups -Tree Trimming -Walkways -Mulch -Landscape Rock -Patios -Fences -Sod We strive to give every customer great customer service and quality work! We are ready to take on your landscaping needs. Thank you for taking the time to check us out, and we look forward to helping you make your property look great!Recent Review:We contacted Outdoor Oasis after my mother’s farm fencing was damaged in multiple areas by falling trees and branches in the ice storm. Alejandro and his team did an excellent job starting with the detailed estimate, to sturdy replacement of damaged fence sections and gate, to thorough removal of tree logs and debris and neat cleanup. Alejandro was always professional, helpful, and easy to work with.Kathy B.
- Business Description:Owner-operated. Uses subs. Cost is determined by the job and/or charges by the hour. No travel charges. No extra charge for after-hours service.
- Business Description:Pround winner of the Angie's List 2017 and 2018 Super Service Award. PDX ROOF CARE is a local roof and gutter cleaning company, with top of industry experience and technique, we specialize in roof-moss control and gutter cleaning. We take pride in our work, delivering top notch quality for a fair price. Helping you is our mission. Contact us today @ 503 330 8729. Quality, Value & IntegrityRecent Review:Completed the work as scheduled and pleased with the time spent and quality of the work and cleanup.Russ C.
- Business Description:Putting Green, Water Feature Sprinkler Systems Draining Solutions Fences Stone & Paver Artificial Turf Retaining Wall MaintenanceRecent Review:5 star- Communication 5 star- Craftsmanship 5 star- Cleanliness 5 star- Customer Service Love, love, love our new backyard!!! New sod, sprinkler system, rock, and bark dust. I would recommend them over and over again. Please don’t Hesitate to give this company a call.Ralph L.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful rototilling service articles
Need rototiller repair? Here’s a look a two common issues you can likely fix on your own, and one that would best be handled by a professional repairman.
Find rototillers in
rototillers in Portland
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 4 Elements Landscape & Design LLC12902 NE 85th St
- 4 Elements Landscape & Design LLC
- ACE Green Garden and Home12425 NW Barnes Rd #47
- Affordable Quality Landscape10858 S Beutel Rd
Oregon City, Oregon
- Al Vazquez Landscape Maintenance LLC216 SW Willowbrook Dr
- All-Pro Landscape11605 SE Orient Dr
- ALLIANCE Landscape 31675 SW Tongue Ln
- Americas Backyard515 nw saltzman rd #663
- Anderson Landscape Maintenance2403 SE Monroe St
- Apogee Landscapes3706 NE Holman St
- Aries Yard WorksPO BOX 11916
- Artisan Construction and FabricationPMB 117 2870 NE Hogan Dr Ste E
- Artistic Landscapes10670 SW Black Diamond Way
- Avalos Lawnservice1275 NE Grant St
- ACE Green Garden and Home
- B&Js Handyman Services Portland8520 SE Woodstock Blvd
- Beaver Landscape12773 SW Campbell Rd
- Beavers Landscape and Maintenance LLC.19725 SW Shire Ct
- BERNHARD LANDSCAPE MAINTPO BOX 20901
- Bingham Landscape Maintenance Inc20709 SW Brackenwood Ln
- B&Js Handyman Services Portland
- D&K Landscape Maintenance4091 SE 26th Pl
- Dan Hunt Construction656 Chapman Rd
Castle Rock, Washington
- Dan Landscaping Maintenance606 NE 192nd Ave
- Danshap Landscaping7800 ne 103rd ave
- DODSON CONSTRUCTION LLC2026 SE BEAVER CREEK LN
- D&K Landscape Maintenance
- Earthworks Landscape ServicePO Box 406
- Ed's Arbor Care3251 SW 18th ct
- Edge Landscape & Maintenancepo box 205
Forest Grove, Oregon
- EDMUNDS ENTERPRISES LLC.2370 ne 12th way
- EMERALD LAWN CARE11255 SW BLAKENEY ST
- Enviro Tech Home Inspection & Construction Svcs3530 SE 151st Ave
- Ethan Brentlinger5032 SW 18th Pl
- Earthworks Landscape Service
- KEEPING UP WITH THE JONES HOMES PROPERTIES LLCPO BOX 1243
Lake Oswego, Oregon
- KEEPING UP WITH THE JONES HOMES PROPERTIES LLC
- Natural Landscape & Irrigation5606 Carman Dr
Lake Oswego, Oregon
- Natural Landscape & Irrigation
- The Dutch Touch, LLC2640 SE 80th Ave
- THE PHOENIX GARDEN PROJECT3960 SE LINCOLN ST
- The SHIR Corporation9411 NE HWY 99 Ste. 1
- Tool Belt Handyman Service, Inc1815 Columbia Blvd
Saint Helens, Oregon
- Trail Blazing Corporation272 SW Baseline St
- Turbo Goat2923 SE Olsen St.
- The Dutch Touch, LLC
- Winter Leaf Lawn Care2150 SW Leewood Dr
- Winter Leaf Lawn Care
- YardRents14865 SW 74th Suite 290