Milton Cleanup & More

Founded 2002 • With Angi since February 2013

PO Box 2006

Beaverton, OR 97075

Hi my name is Milton the owner of Milton Cleanup & More we service the Portland, Oregon Metro area and surroundings. My passion is God, my family and my work. Every time I get new projects I like to be flexible with our customers and I strive to give my best, but specially make sure and guarantee that our work is done properly and the customer is happy with the outcome, like some have already commented in the reviews. Thank you for the comments/reviews and to our future customers I'm here to make your outdoor space enjoyable. WE ARE LCB LICENSED #9882, CCB LICENSED #202354, BOND AND INSURED!! FOR QUOTES PLEASE CALL MY CELL DIRECTLY 503-330-2137 PLEASE DO NOT CALL THE 971-983-8209 THAT IS NOT MY NUMBER...

08/11/2021

Christine S.

We recently had a backyard project and hired Milton to do the job. We had 15 yards of dirt and mulch added to our backyard. He and his crew were great ! He was in by 8AM and done by 3PM. He is very good about communication. We had to email several times because WE needed to postpone the date. There was no problem with rescheduling. His team was fast, efficient, and clean. They used the blower and swept our driveway, so there was hardly a trace left. We would definitely hire Milton again in the future

Description of Work
Cover backyard with dirt and mulch

Category excavators, landscaping

05/01/2020

Kelly O.

Very good communication and prompt service. I was happy with the first big clean up job and have been very happy with subsequent yard care.

Description of Work
yard clean up and routine yard care

Category landscaping, lawn service, leaf removal, deck cleaning

07/02/2019

Janice H.

A twice a month service, he mows the lawn and takes care of the weeds. He was really quick and polite, and he gave me an exact time for the service, every morning on a Friday twice a month, and the man that he sends out for the service was very nice and polite as well, straight goes to work and does a really good job. His pricing was fair. The most important thing for me is being dependable and shows up on time.

Description of Work
He did lawn mowing, edging, front yard care service

04/04/2019

Elizabeth B.

Milton and I went over what I wanted done and when he returned to do the work they were on time and proceeded to complete all aspects of the job in a timely and efficient manner. I will definitely have him back as future needs arise.

Description of Work
Removal of several large pots of bamboo. Also some general spring clean up of trimming and pruning. Our lawn more is in the shop and our lawn was quiet high and needed cutting.

03/31/2019

cindy L.

Milton got back to me quickly, reviewed my yard, gave me a quote same day. I had them clean out all the moss from pavers, rocks, and ground. Remove dead plants and trim everything up. They planted new plants, put down mulch, and did river rock. The guys were efficient, professional, pleasant, and conscientious. Great job. Will have them do the backyard next.

Description of Work
Clean up front yard

03/15/2019

Elex T.

Very well. Normally I do this myself during winter however due to illness this year had to hire work done. Milton and his assistant's work was excellent; the yard looks great. They: pruned trees, weeded, cleaned debris up and mowed and applied moss remover. Will complete job in a few weeks by thatching.

Description of Work
Lawn clean up

02/15/2019

Kat K.

They are so great! We really appreciate how hard they work, and how thorough they are. Super friendly, too. We’ll have them back for sure!

Description of Work
Blackberry removal, overgrown laurel, moss removal from walkways, debris removed.

12/02/2018

Charlene W.

Milton and his crew are amazing! My yard was in shambles...and despite the incredibly booked schedule they have, they made time for me...and the work was beyond anything I could have imagined. Worth every single penny. They were a little slow in responding originally...but that's only because they were so busy. Once we connected, it was flawless. So if you run into a similar experience, just be aware they will call you back. And they are worth the patience. They are professional, thorough and efficient. They are always punctual and courteous of my neighbors. Truly I can't say enough about the very best experience I've had using Angie's list.

Description of Work
Extensive Yard work

10/16/2018

Laura P.

I have nothing but great things to say about Milton and his men. Milton came over to provide a quote for the work. He took the time to explain what the work entailed. He understood my budget and we had a good conversation about options. I was a big job to fix the sprinkler system and resod. He and his men arrived promptly everyday and worked tirelessly the entire time. There were a few problems with the sprinkler system to solve and Milton explained everything as it occurred and was clear about options. The project moved along very well. His men worked very efficiently and cleaned up the site at the end of each day. I will be hiring him next summer for more work.

Description of Work
Resod entire back lawn, fixing and adding to existing sprinkler system, pruning vines and four trees, trimming hedge, add rock and pavers

07/24/2018

Merrick S.

Milton bid three jobs to be completed back to back to back. The first job he was the lowest bidder on clearing out a large amount of vegetation from my property. The job was complete in less than two days and done well. The second job was to build a terrace/patio area and retaining wall and Milton provided a competitive bid. His workers did a good job, worked hard and got the job done pretty quickly. They were devoted to the work and came in on the weekend to finish the job. The third job was building a metal fence. They were not the lowest bidder, but I had found a dependable company so I went with them. The project took longer than expected to get started, but the finished product was good. They were very diligent about making sure that everything was correct, that gates functioned properly and that the fence looked good. Milton walked the project with me and offered to come back in a few weeks to correct anything missed on the walk through. Overall, I'm quite happy with them and would recommend them to my friends.

Description of Work
Cleared yard, built a terrace and retaining wall, installed a metal fence

Category fencing, lawn service, hardscaping

07/13/2018

Daniel F.

Milton and his crew were great, doing even more than we agreed upon. Unlike other contractors contacted by phone, Milton returned our call promptly, arriving at our home for a look and quote same day! Great company! We have other projects to do, and Milton Yard Maintenance will be back!

Description of Work
Entire yard overhaul

Category excavators, hauling services, landscaping, lawn service, tree service, hardscaping

07/06/2018

Paul T.

Milton and his crew have done this work for me for a couple of years now and we could not be happier. They always do a great job and I highly recommend Milton.

Description of Work
Ivy trimming in front yard

05/02/2018

Mikeanne M.

Milton and his crew will be doing our yard maintenance after doing the best job any landscaper has ever done on our yard for the spring cleanup. We have about 10 large flower beds and a large yard with many plants and trees. We have side walks and a large driveway area. The crew had to trim appropriately for the plant needs (over 30 different types of plants in our yard), add bark dust to the correct depth, move a rose bush, repair a side walk and respect our special requests about spraying and care of certain bushes and trees. Milton was easy to get in touch with and Juan and Victor did a really great job. I couldn't be more pleased. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Spring cleanup for a large complex yard

Category landscaping, lawn service, mulch

04/11/2018

Jasmin M.

Milton and his team were awesome! They came and gave me an estimate the day I called. He helped me make a few decions regarding my dogs and what Needed done. They showed up the next day bright and early and completed the project that day. They did a fantastic job quickly and were very professional. I'll definitely use them again in the future.

Description of Work
They took out all the rock and grass in the yard and laid down cedar.

Category landscaping, lawn service

04/09/2018

Orion S.

Better than we hoped. The price was right, they came out right away, and the quality of the work exceeded our expectations. When we purchased the home, the previous owners had dropped sod on top of the existing lawn material. It didn't last long despite my efforts to water and feed it. Turns out there are a number of fiber and other utility lines not far below the surface that meant they couldn't till to prep the ground. Milton and his team said they would make it work. They carefully removed the grass and top layer of soil by hand in order to prepare a few inches of soil for the yard for a high quality install. The yard has never looked so good. I highly recommend Milton's team, and will definitely look to them for any future landscaping projects.

Description of Work
Bark dust and replacing front lawn with sod.

Category landscaping, lawn service

03/25/2018

Colleen G.

Great customer service! Kind, great communication, great price, and trustworthy. Would hire again without hesitation!

Description of Work
Retraining wall and lawn installation.

Category lawn service, hardscaping

02/28/2018

Alexis H.

Milton and his crew have done several projects for me...one was a total yard clean up at my own home. I'm a realtor and having competent contractors to refer to my clients is critical. Milton's work was outstanding, they came on time, hustled when I needed work to be done in a hurry and did I mention, they do a fantastic job. Use them with confidence!

Description of Work
Major yard clean up!

Category lawn service, leaf removal

12/19/2017

Melody B.

Prompt and very professional. Excellent hard working crews that do the job right. Couldn't ask for better!

Description of Work
French drain, large tree removal and general yard clean up plus junk removal.

Category hauling services, landscaping, lawn service, tree service, pressure washing, roof cleaning

10/04/2017

CHRISTINE H.

The team arrived on time about a week after our first meeting for a quote. They cleaned up the property, removing pine needles, weeds and downed branches as well as fully mulching the many areas of our property with "splinter-less" mulch. Very efficient and thorough. Next, they transformed the unused back corner of our property into a beautiful, useable, productive space and added very high quality soil. The process took a few days and turned out better than I could have imagined. The first season has been quite bountiful and i can't wait to extend the terrace a bit in the next year or so.

Description of Work
I called Milton for a general yard clean up and full mulching on our property. While there, I mentioned my dream for a steep slope which I'd turned into a somewhat treacherous "garden" and asked about options for terracing. Milton knew exactly what to do and provided a very reasonably priced option to use wood to create beautiful terraced beds. What was a several year plan turned out to be an immediate upgrade and I couldn't be happier with the results!

Category landscaping, lawn service, mulch

09/28/2017

Scott F.

He did a world class job, was on time, budget, and a pleasure to deal with. Hard to find these days. I would highly recommend him!

Description of Work
I hired Milton to stain a fence.

09/14/2017

Steve R.

Excellent. Milton and crew are efficient, hard working, inventive and very pleasant. More material was required and they picked it up. Clean up was thourough

Description of Work
15 tons of rock retaining walls, drainage and backfill with dirt. Removal of a tree stump.

Category lawn service, hardscaping

09/14/2017

SCOTT & MEIGAN M.

They were reliable, thorough, nice. The work turned out good. I am going to give them a B on responsiveness because they didn't call me back the next time I called them.

Description of Work
They did a general yard clean up for us. They did the entire yard, weeded, removed shrubs, and stuff like that.

07/16/2017

Laurie R.

They did a great job in a timely manner and cleaned up well.

Description of Work
Hedge removal

06/21/2017

Nancy A.

It went great. He showed up with the "two Juans" and they did an excellent job.

Description of Work
Gravel path laid, flagstone relaid, excess garden waste and wood hauled away.

Category landscaping, lawn service, hardscaping

06/02/2017

Chris A.

The yard maintenance and price were good but I didn't expect my account to be "sold" or handed off to another landscaper without warning and I didn't expect the "new" contractor to show up, hand my wife a business card, say he was now our landscaper and then try to upsell the weekly maintenance. I consider that unprofessional. I understand when companies get busy and need outside support. I don't expect, though, to be handed off to another contractor I know nothing about without warning who isn't fully doing the job I contracted for.

Description of Work
General yard maintenance.

Red Bark Inc

Red Bark Inc. can help with any of your bark dust blowing needs. We have 25 years of experience, dependable, licensed drivers, and top of the line bark blowers to ensure a job well done, every single time.

All Seasons Cleaning Services LLC

All Seasons Cleaning Services specializes in ALL of your exterior cleaning services from your home ranging from Window Cleaning, Gutter Cleaning, Roof Cleaning, Pressure Wash, Landscaping, Lawn and yard work, junk removal, and more. Give us PROFESSIONAL team a call today for a FREE quote, and we'll have your home looking like new in no time! We offer unparalleled customer service and the most competitive pricing in the market. We look forward to serving you!

Offers by All Seasons Cleaning Services LLC on Angi
    Willamette Power Roofing

Willamette Power Roofing and Roof Cleaning is a family owned and operated roofing company located in Portland, Oregon. We have been fixing and installing new roofs and roof cleaning in Portland since 1990. We take pride in our history as a commercial and residential roofing company, serving Portland for over 24 years now. We attribute our company longevity to our quality work, honesty, and integrity. Our team takes pride in our work whether it is a gutter cleaning, a roof leak repair, or an entire roof replacement. Portland families and businesses know that they can trust Willamette Power Roofing and Roof Cleaning to get the job done right the first time. Award winning.

Landscape Contractors Board
    03/31/2021
    Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check, PayPal

FOR QUOTES PLEASE CALL MY CELL DIRECTLY 503-330-2137, NOT THE 971 NUMBER THAT IS NOT MY NUMBER!!! RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL YARD CLEAN UP & MAINTENANCE, SOD INSTALL AND REMOVAL, GRASS SEEDS, PLANTING, FENCES NEW AND REPAIR, PAVER PATIOS/WALKWAYS, TRIMMING, BARK-DUST, BLACK BERRY, JUNIPER AND IVY REMOVAL, PRESSURE WASH, STAINING, ROOF AND GUTTER CLEANING, AND MUCH MORE !!!! CALL FOR FREE ESTIMATE 503-330-2137!!!!

Ask for details.