Milton Cleanup & More

Founded 2002 • With Angi since February 2013

Hi my name is Milton the owner of Milton Cleanup & More we service the Portland, Oregon Metro area and surroundings. My passion is God, my family and my work. Every time I get new projects I like to be flexible with our customers and I strive to give my best, but specially make sure and guarantee that our work is done properly and the customer is happy with the outcome, like some have already commented in the reviews. Thank you for the comments/reviews and to our future customers I'm here to make your outdoor space enjoyable. WE ARE LCB LICENSED #9882, CCB LICENSED #202354, BOND AND INSURED!! FOR QUOTES PLEASE CALL MY CELL DIRECTLY 503-330-2137 PLEASE DO NOT CALL THE 971-983-8209 THAT IS NOT MY NUMBER...

Red Bark Inc. can help with any of your bark dust blowing needs. We have 25 years of experience, dependable, licensed drivers, and top of the line bark blowers to ensure a job well done, every single time.

Do you want to extend the life of your roof and save money? Here at CedarTech, we can offer you services that do just that. Our services are simple, neat, clean, and safe. Not to mention, they work! We can provide Portland cedar roof repair, treatment, and maintenance in a way that allows your roof to last longer than if repaired using different, harsher techniques. In the long run, we save you money! Our process for cedar roofs includes: Clearing your roof of debris using compressed air or blowers rather than by pressure washing Replacing shakes and repairing spots that could lead to future leaks Treating your cedar shakes and shingles with fire resistant Cedar Silver Preventing growth of moss, lichens, and fungus Using biodegradable and environmentally friendly products With our unique process, we don't have to compromise the long-term durability of your roof. Our process is gentle and effective—giving you the most for your money.

05/01/2020

Very good communication and prompt service. I was happy with the first big clean up job and have been very happy with subsequent yard care.

Description of Work
yard clean up and routine yard care

Category landscaping,lawn service,leaf removal,deck cleaning

07/02/2019

A twice a month service, he mows the lawn and takes care of the weeds. He was really quick and polite, and he gave me an exact time for the service, every morning on a Friday twice a month, and the man that he sends out for the service was very nice and polite as well, straight goes to work and does a really good job. His pricing was fair. The most important thing for me is being dependable and sh...

Description of Work
He did lawn mowing, edging, front yard care service

04/04/2019

Milton and I went over what I wanted done and when he returned to do the work they were on time and proceeded to complete all aspects of the job in a timely and efficient manner. I will definitely have him back as future needs arise.

Description of Work
Removal of several large pots of bamboo. Also some general spring clean up of trimming and pruning. Our lawn more is in the shop and our lawn was quiet high and needed cutting.

03/31/2019

Milton got back to me quickly, reviewed my yard, gave me a quote same day. I had them clean out all the moss from pavers, rocks, and ground. Remove dead plants and trim everything up. They planted new plants, put down mulch, and did river rock. The guys were efficient, professional, pleasant, and conscientious. Great job. Will have them do the backyard next.

Description of Work
Clean up front yard

03/15/2019

Very well. Normally I do this myself during winter however due to illness this year had to hire work done. Milton and his assistant's work was excellent; the yard looks great. They: pruned trees, weeded, cleaned debris up and mowed and applied moss remover. Will complete job in a few weeks by thatching.

Description of Work
Lawn clean up

Category lawn service

FOR QUOTES PLEASE CALL MY CELL DIRECTLY 503-330-2137, NOT THE 971 NUMBER THAT IS NOT MY NUMBER!!! RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL YARD CLEAN UP & MAINTENANCE, SOD INSTALL AND REMOVAL, GRASS SEEDS, PLANTING, FENCES NEW AND REPAIR, PAVER PATIOS/WALKWAYS, TRIMMING, BARK-DUST, BLACK BERRY, JUNIPER AND IVY REMOVAL, PRESSURE WASH, STAINING, ROOF AND GUTTER CLEANING, AND MUCH MORE !!!! CALL FOR FREE ESTIMATE 503-330-2137!!!!

Ask for details.