You probably avoid your sewer drains until you need to clear a clog, but keeping up with maintenance can help you avoid problems later. Learn how often you should be cleaning your sewer drain.
Get matched with top sewer cleaning companies in Modesto, CA
There are 11 highly-rated local sewer cleaning companies.
Recent Sewer Cleaning Reviews in Modesto
- Clear Water PlumbingClear Water Plumbing is an excellent company. Derrick and his associates work really hard to get the job done. If you want the job done correctly and in a timely fashion please call Clear Water Plumbing. Really good people to work with.
- Don's Plumbing Handyman Home ServiceI would recomened don plumbing to anyone. He charges about half of most services and if it is not right he will return and make it right. Five star service.
- DeHart Plumbing Heating & Air IncHe had to work under very difficult wet sewage conditions. Most of the work was performed under the house where limited crawl space made it challenging.
- Martin PlumbingMartin Plumbing has always been and continues to be a professional, communicative, accommodating and solutions-oriented team. We utilize the services and skills that Martin Plumbing has for nearly all of our custom residential projects. Each member of their team is well motivated, honest and tenacious about completing any project regardless of the challenges that construction always presents. I highly recommend Martin Plumbing
- Martin PlumbingHe came out to snake all the lines and after realizing it needed something more he came back to scope it and then power flushed. For the amount of work I felt it was a very fair price.
- Martin PlumbingWe had our 2 toilets clogged at the same time and my husband had tried to take care of it himself. When he had done all he could do I checked Angies List for a plumber to come snake the line. Because of their good rating ,I called Martin's Plumbing and was pleased that they would come out that day. They were very punctual ,showed up at the designated time and went to work to find the problem. He determined that the problem was tree roots up under my house and toilets and that the sewer line to the street was clear. This will probably be an on-going issue as at this point I don't want to take down my tree
- Martin PlumbingToilets in my two bathrooms in my house were plugged and also the bathtubs were clogged they drained my sewer line. Very nice and there was no extra charge for coming out on a Sunday morning.
- Martin PlumbingWe first called and set an appointment to get an estimate on repairing the problem. Rich suggested that we get a camera inspection done so that they can see the cause of the problem and how extensive of a repair it would be. He said that there is a $250 fee for the camera inspection but it would go toward the cost of the whole job. I was worried a little just in case I paid the $250 and then the estimate came out too high and I was going to have to look for another estimate. Tim and Josh came out on the appt. day and ran the camera to see the issue. They didn't get too far due to the roots. They had to get their power snake out and clear the line before they put the camera through. They then saw two root obstructions and a "belly" (where it sunk) in the pipe. So actually the camera and snaking was worth it. It cleared the pipe temporarily so that I did not have any back up.Then they were able to give a precise estimate on the pipe replacement. To my surprise the estimate was VERY reasonable. A couple of years ago when I had the drain snaked I had an estimate made and was shocked by the price. That is why we waited a little. So I discussed the estimate with my wife and we decided to have it done. The estimate was done on Monday and I called Rich on Tuesday. He had an opening for Thursday to do the repairs. On Thursday Tim and Josh came back out to do the work. The started about mid morning and was able to finish that day. The longest part was the digging since it was all done by hand. They had to dig a trench starting at about 1.5 feet deep and ending at about 3.5 feet. Looked like a lot of work.They had to remove some of our brick walkway and landscape but when they were done they had neatly put them back in its place.I just did some minor adjustments to the brick ( a little anal ).Tim and Josh very polite and courteous. They did an excellent and professional job. The job was done very quickly to my surprise.We are very happy with the job performed
- Martin PlumbingEverything went smoothly and the cost was half the price that was estimated because they didn't need to add a second clean-out. Both of the men were pleasant and great to work with. I highly recommend them.
- Martin PlumbingI can't rave enough about this Company and the service(s) they have provided. As a property manager I've had more than my fair share of plumbing trouble to deal with and the services needed have ranged from very minor to major. I have NEVER been disappointed in the price or quality or timeliness of the work preformed. My tenants have acknowledge the responsiveness., cleanliness and professionalism of the service reps and office staff .On this visit the service rep went far and above the call of duty! He completed the necessary repairs and then provided a service that was outside the scope of their normal functions to insure the tenants where safe and happy. They did all of this on a moments notice and a weekend to boot. Exceptional!!!
Sewer Cleaning Companies in Modesto
- Business Description:Your Tankless Water Heater Experts! We are a family owned and operated business with more than 30 years of experience with integrity and pride in our work. You can find someone cheaper, but you'll never find someone better! Imagine something going wrong with the water pipes or the drainage and having the bathroom flooded; or what about the kitchen faucet dripping constantly and you having to deal with wet floors? The whole scenario is enough of a nightmare by itself and if there was no local ..Recent Review:It was awesome. They called and asked if they could come early. They showed up and were friendly, courteous, and professional. They asked questions and made sure we were on the same page. They went over all the details and pricing. They set up the monitor and explained everything I was seeing. They did not try to up charge me, or sell me additional services. They put all the footage on a USB stick and gave it to me. I couldn't have asked for nicer guys . I think they were really greatSandi R.
- Business Description:Family owned plumbing business with over 15 years experience.Recent Review:Ed may be great at what he does but if he sends the younger plumbers your way ...don't let them touch anything. This was by far the biggest waste of money I have ever spent. We had leaks from 2 bathrooms and all the guys did was do some caulking around the dam bathroom. Not to mention they had to cut holes in the wall from the other side to see the pipes. That was pointless because they never fixed the problem. Now I have holes in my wall to repair and still can't use the showers upstairs. Turned out the problem was something they never checked. Ed you disappointed me with your guys and never reimbursed me like you said. I despise people who charge ridiculous money to screw you over. TRUST ME .....Don't use these clownNiyahbinghi M.
- Business Description:Looking for good quality good residential quality service plumber? Do not hesitate to call us when you need plumbing service in you area - (209)465-4661 Residential Plumbing Service, Commercial Plumbing Service, Professional Plumbing Contractor, Water leaks, Garbage Disposals, Faucets, Drain Cleaning, Trenchless sewer replacement, Water Heaters. Manteca, Stockton, Tracy, Lodi, ModestRecent Review:Sal, technician, performed very well.Janis and Mike F.
- Business Description:We are a company dedicated to making friends and customers. The goal of this company is to create a business that has the ability to provide its employees with a career that will support them and their families. Knowing that the only way to do that is to have long lasting relationships with our customers is what I (Rich Martin, Owner) believe has brought us this far. We are always ready to serve our community with all of their plumbing needs. With award winning serviceRecent Review:I attempted a homeowner fix which resulted in a broken pipe in the wall. I called Martin Plumbing and they had a plumber at my house within 15 min. I was stunned. They were fast, professional and reasonable. I highly recommend them!! They are now on speed dial with me. Thank YouWes C.
- Business Description:RC Plumbing is a Stockton plumber specializing in full service plumbing and drain service repair throughout the greater Stockton area and all of San Joaquin Valley. We're very confident in our ability to fix your plumbing problem. We even offer a workmanship guarantee. We're committed to professional, personalized service. We take pride in the relationships we build with our customers. Our commitment to building long term happy customers is what sets us apart from other plumbing companiesRecent Review:Very good, no problems. Friendly and knowledgeable, professional installation from installer! Thank you, MaryMary P.
- Business Description:We are a small independent plumbing company, that offers you a really great service for affordable prices. We are a small business but we focus 100 percent on providing you with and outstanding service at lower rates than our competitorsRecent Review:Jose was on time.. got straight to work , inspected hot water heater. Made a decision that no new hot water heater was needed, just a service and cleaning..Terence b.
- Business Description:Reach out to Mainline Plumbing Inc. for all of your plumbing service needs in Escalon and Modesto. The plumbing professionals are the best in the local and surrounding areas when it comes to all kinds of services. From small home installations to large scale repairs, customers know that they can count on the technicians to deliver professional, prompt, and trustworthy plumbing solutions that last. It is widely understood that finding a plumber that’s qualified, experienced, honest, and family..Recent Review:Carmelo did an excellent job on installing a gas fitting for my new dryer. He installed the fittings and got my dryer hooked up. He went above and beyond and also helped me light my pilot light on my water heater! He explained what he would do, performed the work and cleaned up after himself! Great job CarmeloMegan M.
- Business Description:Additional phone numbers - (209) 476-066, (209) 549-1661, (209) 836-5858, (209) 333-2499, (800) 708-0079 & (209) 207-0390. Established in 1998 with one vehicle, Discount Plumbing has a strong service record and an equally as high reputation. While many of the other businesses in its market area are reducing capacity, Discount Plumbing has seen consistent growth. Now with 17 service vehicles, a HVAC truck and a septic ruck the company has grown to accommodate the needs of families throughout t..Recent Review:Worse Company I have ever did business with. Very unprofessional tech. I made an appointment and they scheduled to go out. They showed up talked to the wrong person and then just left with out doing any repairs then when we called to figure out what was going on they had the tech call me back and he was the rudest person I have ever talked to. He ended up telling me I should have used another company and hung up on me. I called back to the company and they won't pick up the phone or return my call Still have a clogged drain and now I have to try to find someone else after hours now for an emergency Worse Company everJason K.
- Business Description:Coronavirus Update: We care about your health and continue to service our customers safely. With COVID-19 (the Coronavirus) dominating headlines around the globe, we wanted to take a moment to let you know that our technicians are taking appropriate and recommended precautions against virus transmission. Whether at home, in the workplace, or out in the field, they have the information and supplies that they need to protect themselves, their coworkers, and their clients. Our commitment to yo..Recent Review:Forgot password, can’t follow orders to change. I’m 85 don’t get itShirley B.
- Business Description:Tony’s Plumbing Service is a family owned and operated company that locals across Modesto and the surrounding areas trust for all of their plumbing and rooting services. Their highly trained technicians are experienced and know how to work quickly and efficiently on jobs big and small. With a one-year warranty on all labor, customer can trust that every team member at the company stands behind their work and what they do. From residential services to larger commercial jobs, call Tony’s Plumbi..Recent Review:i called not knowing if i needed a plumber, new water softener parts, or some other sort of help. in about 20 minutes, grant arrived. he is VERY nice, VERY professional, and VERY competent. within the hour, everything was repaired. thank goodness for tony's. i will call with any other plumbing needsanne b.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful sewer cleaning company articles
If you’re considering getting your sewer line replaced or repaired, there are a few things that you should keep in mind. We’ll cover tips and strategies to prepare for a new sewer line, along with mistakes you should avoid.
It’s a big job to replace a sewer line, so it’s important to consider all of your options. Learn why it’s important to get a pro to investigate the cause of your sewer line problem, how much a replacement will cost, and if you really need it.
Find sewer cleaning companies in
- French Camp
sewer cleaning companies in Modesto
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 209 solutions 1403 Lloyd Thayer Cir
- 209 solutions
- Bayshore Plumbers3158 Rolison Rd
Redwood City, California
- Bell Brothers Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning10555 Norden Ave
- Bayshore Plumbers
- CSW Sewer and Drain202 Dawn Drive
- CSW Sewer and Drain
- E&G Plumbing and Drain Cleaning5542 Governor Cir
- E&G Plumbing and Drain Cleaning
- Fred Hill Mechanical Inc1137 Needham St
- Fred Hill Mechanical Inc
- Garcia plumbing and drain4836 Littleton way
- Garcia plumbing and drain
- JM plumbing689 Chestnut street
- JM plumbing
- Knights Plumbing & Drain1177 Vanderbilt Cir Ste 5
- Knights Plumbing & Drain
- Noble Plumbing Inc3505 Wild Palms Dr.
- Noble Plumbing Inc
- PLUMBING SERVICES A+7475 Northland Rd
- Plumbing Tech Repipe Specialists1620 OAKLAND RD
San Jose, California
- Pop N Go Plumbing and Drains4193 Asimuth Cir
Union City, California
- Preferred Plumbing & Drain793 South Tracy Blvd #1000
- Preferred Plumbing & Drain503 Bangs Ave Ste H
- Priority Plumbing CoP.O. Box 578157 Modesto, Ca
- PLUMBING SERVICES A+
- Tony's Plumbing Service1234 Woodland Ave
- Tony's Plumbing Service
- Valice Plumbing & Sewer Cleaning10526 Winward Ave
- Valice Plumbing & Sewer Cleaning
- Zion Builders Inc2309 W Alpine Ave
- Zion Builders Inc