Think you might be dealing with a clogged sewer line? Clogged lines cause smelly problems, but they can also lead to more expensive repairs. Learn the five main signs that you have a clogged sewer line and what to do about it.
Get matched with top sewer cleaning companies in Manteca, CA
There are 11 highly-rated local sewer cleaning companies.
Matching on Angi
Recent Sewer Cleaning Reviews in Manteca
- Clear Water PlumbingClear Water Plumbing is an excellent company. Derrick and his associates work really hard to get the job done. If you want the job done correctly and in a timely fashion please call Clear Water Plumbing. Really good people to work with.
- Don's Plumbing Handyman Home ServiceI would recomened don plumbing to anyone. He charges about half of most services and if it is not right he will return and make it right. Five star service.
- DeHart Plumbing Heating & Air IncHe had to work under very difficult wet sewage conditions. Most of the work was performed under the house where limited crawl space made it challenging.
- Martin PlumbingMartin Plumbing has always been and continues to be a professional, communicative, accommodating and solutions-oriented team. We utilize the services and skills that Martin Plumbing has for nearly all of our custom residential projects. Each member of their team is well motivated, honest and tenacious about completing any project regardless of the challenges that construction always presents. I highly recommend Martin Plumbing
- Martin PlumbingHe came out to snake all the lines and after realizing it needed something more he came back to scope it and then power flushed. For the amount of work I felt it was a very fair price.
- Martin PlumbingWe had our 2 toilets clogged at the same time and my husband had tried to take care of it himself. When he had done all he could do I checked Angies List for a plumber to come snake the line. Because of their good rating ,I called Martin's Plumbing and was pleased that they would come out that day. They were very punctual ,showed up at the designated time and went to work to find the problem. He determined that the problem was tree roots up under my house and toilets and that the sewer line to the street was clear. This will probably be an on-going issue as at this point I don't want to take down my tree
- Martin PlumbingI had a horrible mess when my plumbing had backed up into my shower and bath tub. I have a home warranty, so I called my them first. They were unable to send someone out today so they authorized an out of contract service request. I just recently signed up for Angie's list, so I headed here immediately. Martin Plumbing was number one on the list, and believe me, now I know why. They had a lot of wonderful reviews, so I gave them a call. Rich answered the phone and was very kind. He said he would have someone out within the hour and told me they would give me a call when they were on their way. Sean called me not 20 minutes later, said he was in Modesto, and asked if it was a good time to head my way. He was here within fifteen minutes of that call. He looked in my bathroom and knew right away what the problem was. He gave me two price quotes, the lower of the two would be if he could access the problem through my cleanout. I told him where it was and off he went. When he encountered the cleanout, he found that a previous contractor had poured the concrete right up to the top, and that he would have to chip through the concrete to get to the cleanout. He must have seen the panicked look on my face, because he then told me it wasn't a problem. Then he told me he would have to charge me the higher of the two price quotes at which point I was very relieved that it wasn't going to cost more than that and told him that was fine. Once he was done chipping through the concrete he came to ask me if he could throw the old concrete in the trash. He was concerned my dogs would get in to it. How awesome is that? When he was done cleaning out the sewer line, he came in and checked the toilets to make sure they would flush properly and rinsed out the showers. He then headed out to his van to write up the invoice. When he came back in, he explained everything he had done and even told me what to use to sanitize the shower floor and the bathtub. He said their work is guaranteed so if I had any problems to give them a call. I am SO very happy with the service that I received! I have done a shout out to all of my friends on Facebook letting them know just how happy I am, and who to call if they have plumbing problems. If I ever have another plumbing situation arise that my warranty company can't handle, Martin Plumbing is at the top of my list to call. Thank you so very much!
- Martin PlumbingToilets in my two bathrooms in my house were plugged and also the bathtubs were clogged they drained my sewer line. Very nice and there was no extra charge for coming out on a Sunday morning.
- Martin PlumbingContacted another plumber (RC Plumbing of Stockton) on Sunday a.m., but he had no workers available until next day, so suggested Martin who also happened to be on Angie's List. Contacted Martin's office, she was able to dispatch Jason within about 2 hours. He took info on what happened and asked questions to ascertain likely problem, then searched for outside line access. After listening to my description of oddities of how my bathroom piping worked he determined it would be best to access main plumbing outflow from the roof down through the guest toilet (this turned out to be best for me as it required less mess and moving of personal items from master bath). Jason kept me informed of what he was doing and seeing all along the way. Luckily it turned out to be a major clog that needed a lot of machine power and effort, not a root problem as initially feared. Jason re-installed the toilet and fixed an old problem with the lid, then cleaned up the bathroom and hallway pretty well. He was very cordial and professional, did a good job and appeared to take only the time the job really needed given the need to access the roof. Although I hope not to have plumbing problems soon, I would use Martin's again, and recommend Jason
- Martin PlumbingCalled office at 8:00 am, received call back at 8:02 am! Scheduled appt for same day at 11:30 am. Service tech called me at 10:00 saying he had finished previous job earlier &would it be ok if he came by right away. Service tech was prompt, professional and quick. He also explained in detail what he had done,etc. I will be using Martin Plumbing in the future for any plumbing needs. Note: he also informed me that their standard rate is good 24/7, even weekends and holidays! No extra cost for off hours
Sewer Cleaning Companies in Manteca
- Business Description:We have expertise in Plumbing, general repairs, maintenance, replaces, install water and sewer pipes, water heaters and fixtures, in business since 2018. Family owned and operated. We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!Recent Review:Edman was quick to diagnose and repair the leak in our bathroom. He explained everything and left it spotless. He is our go to plumber. Previously he redid our kitchen plumbing He is thorough, polite and quick to responEd R.
- Business Description:Family owned plumbing business with over 15 years experience.Recent Review:The work was very well done, nice people, amount of the bill was the amount on the quotation, they cleaned everything up, got the cement was done, they had to dug up the lawn to get in to the pipe and the work was great. They were the lowest among the quotes I got, and the cement was included on their pricingAllan A.
- Business Description:Reach out to Mainline Plumbing Inc. for all of your plumbing service needs in Escalon and Modesto. The plumbing professionals are the best in the local and surrounding areas when it comes to all kinds of services. From small home installations to large scale repairs, customers know that they can count on the technicians to deliver professional, prompt, and trustworthy plumbing solutions that last. It is widely understood that finding a plumber that’s qualified, experienced, honest, and family..Recent Review:Carmelo did an excellent job on installing a gas fitting for my new dryer. He installed the fittings and got my dryer hooked up. He went above and beyond and also helped me light my pilot light on my water heater! He explained what he would do, performed the work and cleaned up after himself! Great job CarmeloMegan M.
- Business Description:RC Plumbing is a Stockton plumber specializing in full service plumbing and drain service repair throughout the greater Stockton area and all of San Joaquin Valley. We're very confident in our ability to fix your plumbing problem. We even offer a workmanship guarantee. We're committed to professional, personalized service. We take pride in the relationships we build with our customers. Our commitment to building long term happy customers is what sets us apart from other plumbing companiesRecent Review:I have used RC Plumbing in the past and had good experience...this work was an exception. <br /> My tenant complained of hot water not working in the house. I called RC Plumbing on 1/26 to schedule service to check on the water heater on 1/27 between 11am - 2pm. I was told that before any work will be performed that I would be called and I can authorize and pay over the phone. I don't know what happened because a technician didn't come at the allotted time on 1/27. When my wife called the next day to follow up, I was informed the service was suppose to be between 6-7pm and not the 11-2pm I was informed. Obviously no work was performed. The call representative said she'll check to see if a technician can come out that night. <br /> So on the afternoon of 1/28, Alan came over to check the house. He proceeded to call my wife and told my wife we owe $112 after the Angie's list discount. My wife had to ask what the charge was for and what work was performed. Alan explained that he checked the breaker box and turned the switch on for the water heater and that fixed the problem. My wife asked to be invoiced so we can pay with our credit card. To her surprise, he just laughed at her, saying "you want to pay with credit card?" This was very unprofessional. She explained to him that we had work performed on the property before and yes, I usually pay with credit card. My wife called RC Plumbing to ask for the invoice and informed the call representative that Alan told us he was charging $112 for the service. We are waiting to determine whether this was being charged to us as an "emergency" service call, which we understand is at a higher rate vs what we expect as a scheduled service charge. <br /> My issue in this case is 1) service was not performed during the schedule expected -- things can happen, I appreciate that, 2) the interaction with the technician left us baffled, and 3) price of the service rendered. I haven't received an invoice so I'll update the review when I do. If I was to base solely on this interaction, I would not recommend RC Plumbing but because I had positive experience with them before, I chaulk this up to the non-professionalism of the technician not being representative of RC Plumbing as a whole. <br /> <br /> <br /vichet s.
- Business Description:over 30 years of Plumbing experienceRecent Review:I am extremely pleased with my new walk-in shower. It looks so nice with the rock tiles. It works well for my elderly, disabled mother whom lives with me. We both could not be happier with the job that Don doneJunelle q.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Our team has quality experience in this industry, and we make sure our customers are happy before we leave. Call or click to schedule an estimate today!Recent Review:Clear Water Plumbing is an excellent company. Derrick and his associates work really hard to get the job done. If you want the job done correctly and in a timely fashion please call Clear Water Plumbing. Really good people to work withJack R.
- Business Description:Specializing in repairs, sales, and service on well pumps, sewage pumps, sump pumps, pump motors, and turbines submersibles! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:The guys were prompt and courteous and got right to work with special skills required. They had a new pump and necessary parts with them so there was no ordering delay. This was so helpful and prevented us having to get a truckload if water to our storage tank on our rural property. The team was father-son, and nephews I think. Very talented and we were happy with the fair price.shirley C.
- Business Description:plumbing and drain cleaning
- Business Description:Looking for good quality good residential quality service plumber? Do not hesitate to call us when you need plumbing service in you area - (209)465-4661 Residential Plumbing Service, Commercial Plumbing Service, Professional Plumbing Contractor, Water leaks, Garbage Disposals, Faucets, Drain Cleaning, Trenchless sewer replacement, Water Heaters. Manteca, Stockton, Tracy, Lodi, ModestRecent Review:Javier was awesome!!! He showed up right when he said he would, found the leak from the broken pipe, did minimal cutting into our exterior and repaired the pipe! He was clean efficient and thorough! And VERY FAIRLY priced with his rates and over all costs! We will 100% use Javier again for any future plumbing needs.Tina/scott D.
- Business Description:Tony’s Plumbing Service is a family owned and operated company that locals across Modesto and the surrounding areas trust for all of their plumbing and rooting services. Their highly trained technicians are experienced and know how to work quickly and efficiently on jobs big and small. With a one-year warranty on all labor, customer can trust that every team member at the company stands behind their work and what they do. From residential services to larger commercial jobs, call Tony’s Plumbi..Recent Review:i called not knowing if i needed a plumber, new water softener parts, or some other sort of help. in about 20 minutes, grant arrived. he is VERY nice, VERY professional, and VERY competent. within the hour, everything was repaired. thank goodness for tony's. i will call with any other plumbing needsanne b.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful sewer cleaning company articles
When was the last time you gave your sewer system some attention? If it’s been a while, it might be a good idea to clear any debris out of your sewer line.
You probably avoid your sewer drains until you need to clear a clog, but keeping up with maintenance can help you avoid problems later. Learn how often you should be cleaning your sewer drain.
Find sewer cleaning companies in
sewer cleaning companies in Manteca
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Bell Brothers Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning10555 Norden Ave
Mather, California 95655
- Bell Brothers Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning
- Clear Water Plumbing2063 Main St # 443
Oakley, California 94561
- Clear Water Plumbing
- Fred Hill Mechanical Inc1137 Needham St
Modesto, California 95354
- Fred Hill Mechanical Inc
- Garcia plumbing and drain4836 Littleton way
Salida, California 95368
- Garcia plumbing and drain
- JM plumbing689 Chestnut street
Turlock, California 95380
- JM plumbing
- Knights Plumbing & Drain1177 Vanderbilt Cir Ste 5
Manteca, California 95337
- Knights Plumbing & Drain
- Lovotti Air2216 Stewart St
Stockton, California 95205
- Lovotti Air
- Noble Plumbing Inc3505 Wild Palms Dr.
Modesto, California 95355
- Noble Plumbing Inc
- Quality Pump Service25 cape breton ct
Pacifica, California 94044
- Quality Pump Service
- RC PlumbingP.O. Box 2348
Stockton, California 95201
- RC Plumbing
- Tony's Plumbing Service1234 Woodland Ave
Modesto, California 95351
- Tony's Plumbing Service