Martin Plumbing

Founded 2008 • With Angi since June 2008

We are a company dedicated to making friends and customers. The goal of this company is to create a business that has the ability to provide its employees with a career that will support them and their families. Knowing that the only way to do that is to have long lasting relationships with our customers is what I (Rich Martin, Owner) believe has brought us this far. We are always ready to serve our community with all of their plumbing needs. With award winning service....

Comfort Experts Heating and Air Conditioning

Comfort Experts Heating & Air Conditioning provides professional HVAC and indoor air quality services to our friends and neighbors in Oakdale, Modesto, and the surrounding communities. We believe in honest, durable services that address your individual needs with respect and compassion. With free quotes, flat-rate pricing, and same-day service appointments, we make it easy to fix, maintain, or replace your heating and cooling equipment. We’re even available around the clock to address any emergencies at no extra charge. Get in touch with our locally owned and operated HVAC team today to experience everything that our trained and licensed technicians have to offer!

Derek Sawyers Smart Energy Heating & Air Inc

We are a Heating & A/C contractor that specializes in residential service repairs, maintenance, and new installations. We also do light commercial service, maintenance. and installation. We have 25 employees. We are also a service provider for The Home Depot and can offer financing through them. G.E. or Hero.

Cencal Mechanical

A full service company specializing in residential and commercial HVAC (Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning) services, repairs and installations. With over two decades of experience, Cencal is committed to providing customers in the Central Valley with well trained technicians, outstanding service and proven results. Cencal is trained in the latest technology for the HVAC industry, staying up to date with the most energy efficient equipment on the market today. Innovation, creativity, and technical excellence are always the focus of our company. Building success one customer at a time.

06/24/2021

I attempted a homeowner fix which resulted in a broken pipe in the wall. I called Martin Plumbing and they had a plumber at my house within 15 min. I was stunned. They were fast, professional and reasonable. I highly recommend them!! They are now on speed dial with me. Thank You.

Description of Work
Leak in the wall.

06/17/2019

Martin Plumbing has always been and continues to be a professional, communicative, accommodating and solutions-oriented team. We utilize the services and skills that Martin Plumbing has for nearly all of our custom residential projects. Each member of their team is well motivated, honest and tenacious about completing any project regardless of the challenges that construction always presents. I hi...

Description of Work
Ongoing Construction Plumbing for multiple projects

Category plumbing,water heater repair,home remodeling,gas leak repair,sewer cleaning,drain cleaning

10/12/2018

Did not find leak because the leak apparently self sealed. (Reduced fee as a result) Explained options/expectations for future issues. Very Please with service.

Description of Work
Find under slab pipe leak.

07/29/2018

I had a blocked shower drain and when I snaked it, it had seemed like I had cleared the blockage until I heard water hitting the ground in the crawl space. Figured I had hit a weak spot in the decades old pipe and broke through the pipe wall. I called Martin Plumbing on a Sat afternoon and they had a plumber out here on Sun afternoon and on time. Eddie was friendly and professional. After crawling...

Description of Work
Fix a leaky, broken drain.

07/08/2018

Called at noon on a Saturday and Josh promised to have someone here by 2:30. Justin arrived at 2 and was very professional. We had already plunged, cleared the trap and used a 5 foot snake in from the inside. I have a 66 year old home with original plumbing underground which includes a cleanout location that no previous plumber in 20 years has been able to open due to years of rust and paint build...

Description of Work
Unclog Kitchen Sink

05/29/2018

All went great and price was good as well. This was a tight situation for us to have this done today. And as soon as possible. They were easy to work with and were here within 2 hours of calling. I'm very please and was quite happy to write this review of their services. )

Description of Work
Safety Bands Installed On Water Heater

Category plumbing

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We greatly appreciate your business. The Martin Team

04/16/2018

He came out to snake all the lines and after realizing it needed something more he came back to scope it and then power flushed. For the amount of work I felt it was a very fair price.

Description of Work
Clogged sewage line

Category plumbing,sewer cleaning,drain cleaning

02/15/2018

The service rep arrived early, was professional and friendly. He completed all the work in a little over 2 hours including time to get parts. He left everything clean and tidy. I am very happy with Martin Plumbing's professionalism, quality of work, and personnel. I would recommend them to anyone with no reservations.

Description of Work
Clogged drain, leaking toilet, running toilet, loose faucet, leaking drain

12/30/2017

Spoke to Richard Martin on the phone and was so pleasant to deal for schedule and price. When Eddie (lead plumber) and Justin (apprentice plumber) showed up on time they went straight to work. Eddie was intimidating at first but, was the most professional vendor that I have EVERY used in the last 30 years of owning homes and outsourcing my needs that require a CSLB license. I would recommend Eddie...

Description of Work
Eddie install my Grundfos Comfort Series hot water circulation device that I had purchased separately.

Category plumbing

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we greatly appreciate it and your kind words!

09/30/2017

He showed up already knowing what needed to be done, respected our home (shoes), explained what he was going to do and the pricing, and gave us a 30 day warranty on services provided. I'm keeping their number!

Description of Work
Needed the toilet and shower pipes snaked out.

Category plumbing

Plumbing, water heaters, sewer & gas, remodeling, commercial, maintenance, repair, installation

Septic pumping.