How much does insulation cost? The price you pay for insulation depends on a number of factors, including the type you choose, thickness, square footage of the area to be insulated, and more. Learn the average costs of insulating your home.
Get matched with top insulation contractors in Modesto, CA
There are 18 highly-rated local insulation contractors.
Recent Insulation Reviews in Modesto
- Derek Sawyers Smart Energy Heating & Air IncEverything went great! Everyone we dealt with was very friendly and professional! I would highly recommend this company!
- Thermo Bay InsulationHe showed up on time, he did a great job. He was very kind to me when he talked to me he was super nice.
- Bell Brothers Plumbing, Heating & Air ConditioningAfter repeatedly calling a well known Lodi heating and AC company to come out and perform work discussed in our initial consultation and receiving NO calls back, I called Bell Brothers. BELL BROS. DEFINITELY LIVES UP TO ALL THAT THEY PROMISE! They showed up on time, always followed up and immediately responded to an extra issue that came up during an inspection. Many companies will give you a 4-6 hour window, so you have to wait around all day and then they don't even make that window. Not Bell Brothers. They reminded me the day before, had a 2 hr. window and also gave me a more accurate ETA as they finished up a job before my appt. In any successful business, communication and professionalism are key, and this company has it dialed in! I only had one other quote to compare Bell Bros. prices to, and they were slightly less, but the Lodi company never called back. I don't mind paying a few extra dollars to get a crew that is reliable and professional. We moved to an older home that is in need of some TLC, and I feel reassured that I have a 'go to' company I know I can rely on for any heating and air problems. :
- Adrian ConstructionAdrian and his team are amazing! We needed our install done with very short notice and they made it happen. I only wish we had discovered them sooner. Great price and amazing work. We are super picky people and completely satisfied with the job performed.
- Smarter AtticAndrew and his team came out and totally blew us away! Excellent service and very professional too! All of the work was done beyond our expectation and a few extra tiny details along the way totally made us feel like hiring Smarter Attic was an excellent decision!
- Honey's Air & SolarThey are great and wonderful. They use all name brand products and their prices are competitive. The technicians have been great and really professional, responsive, and friendly. They are really easy to work with.
- Honey's Air & SolarI had a phenomenally good experience. It was great. They were professional. Everybody was excellent. They knew what they're doing. They're clean. It was very good. The checkup was free. I've recommended them a dozen of times over the last year and a half. I will continue to do so. It was notably great service. It was very professionally delivered. They're on time and fast. The price was fine
- Richey RoofingWe just got a new roof. The original roof of wood shake shingles was 35+ years old, and looking very shabby. Every time there was a wind, we’d find shingles or pieces of shingles in our yard. We got estimates and “interviewed” several roofing contractors from Angie’s list. The reps from all the companies were nice and knowledgeable, but John Richey stood out. He was professional, thorough, took us around the house, and explained his estimate. He was the real contractor, not a well-versed salesperson. No pressure. We received bids from $12,000 to $20,000. John’s bid was around the middle, but was very clear and inclusive. All the others gave a base estimate, but had other “if we find dry rot,” or “if we do” whatever, there’d be extra charges, so the final amount was not established. John pointed out the dry rot, and the repair was included in his price. With wood shingles, the entire roof had to be re-sheeted, also included in the price, Most of the gutters had to be replaced, price included. Installation of adequate, up to code vents, new flashing, resetting two skylights, all included. He explained CA Title 24 requirements, and the only “options” we had to choose were compliance through the type of shingle, or adding additional insulation. We chose the insulation, and it was included in the price. They took care of all city paperwork, permits, and inspections. With all that, his bid was still below the midpoint of all we received, and we knew the exact amount of the project when he left the house. The crew that came to do the job was outstanding. Garrett, the supervisor, and the crew showed up on time everyday, worked hard and efficiently, and cleaned up at the end of each day. Deliveries were coordinated so no time was lost. They even removed two old dish antennas and took them away with the rest of the debris. We have a large, two-story house, and the job was completed in four days. When they were done and left, all we found was one wayward nail in the yard. We have a former contractor and city building inspector in the family, and he was impressed. They were a great company to work with and are we very pleased with everything they did
- Elite Roofing CoElite Roofing was very prompt, polite and honest from beginning to end, including the first phone call to solicit a quote. They came out within a day or two and measured my roof. Elite was very accommodating as I went back and forth to their office several times to pick up roofing samples. They even provided me some addresses where samples I was interested in had been installed so I could see what it looked like on a rooftop rather than just a sample board. Tear down was a one day affair with a very professional crew. The old shingles were removed and they installed the sheeting and underlayment on day one. No joking around or wasting of time. At the end of each day, they completely cleaned up and used a big magnet to get any nails and blew off the sawdust and chaff. Nice! Installation happened on the next day with the same professionalism. At the end of each day, a company rep came by the job to inspect the work that had been done by the crew. The thing that really impressed me was that the job was scheduled to begin on a Monday. When that Monday arrived, it was overcast with a slight chance of rain. Tim texted me and delayed the job until the next day when all threat of precipitation had passed. Not sure if every company would have done this
- Armor RoofingThe estimate provided was comparable to other we recieved. We indicated that we'd be getting a new A/C unit on the roof at the same time, contractor said coordinating would be no problem. We had a hard time deciding which color to choose, after a subsequent estimator visit and a couple of phone calls, we received 2 addresses to go look at. We chose this contractor based on a friends experience with them and her referal, the fact they were "factory-certified" with the materials we wanted and the price was within $50 of others received. The existing shake roof was removed, 8 bags of insulation was blown into the area between ceiling and roof, sheathing was laid, several feet of plywood was replaced by in the eves, waterproofing applied (Tigers Paw), shingles laid and roofcaps installed. A sub-contractor installed the gutters. The workers did excellent work and were courteous and professional. Each day they cleaned the work area. All work was done within the timeline and there were no surprise costs. During the course of this project, I found a "Rebate for Troops" by the manufacturer of the roofing materials (GAF). It required us to complete a form and provide UPC codes, etc. however, the Roofing Contractor's Office staff completed the paperwork and sent it in for us. My only real problem with the project was with the Project Manager. Although a nice guy and I'm sure he knows his business, he did not communicate with me as to when workers would arrive/leave, what was to be done each day, proper coordination with the A/C contractor or when payment was expected. Luckily, the workers coordinated and completed tasks without much disruption. The Gutter subcontractor, C-Seamless, was exceptional...if I find them on your list, I will write a separate review for them. It would be nice if Armor could provide a list of addresses so potential customers can look at what the products look like on up on the roof..
Insulation Companies in Modesto
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:Excellent. Will recommend them and will have them back for my garage. They were very professional, courteous and on time. Did a great jobAbraham K.
- Business Description:Call today for Remodeling and Repair services.
- Business Description:You use gas and electricity every single day in your home, and your cooling and heating systems run year-round. When it comes to saving money, Homeowners often overlook energy-efficiency. NRG-Pros can help you find out how much money you can be saving with energy upgrades. We can also match you with the best home upgrade programs in California that make it easier on you to take the next big step to improving your home. Lowering your home's energy costs will save you money for as long as you l..Recent Review:The team at NRG Pros came to my rescue. Their attention to the details and their exceptional customer service was much appreciated. And that attention was from the workers on the roof to the VP who made several visits to my home to make sure everything was going well. You won't be disappointed...call them todayKimberly A.
- Business Description:Eagle Shield specializes in prioritizing energy upgrades so that homeowners get the biggest bang for their buck. In order to keep heat out of your home’s Attics, Garages, Crawl Spaces, Ducts, Out Buildings and more during the summer season, but keep it inside during winter months, you need quality insulation. Here at Eagle Shield we have three of the very best options available; Reflective or Radiant Barrier insulation, Blown-In, and Laid or Rolled insulation, otherwise known as “Batt and Rol..
- Business Description:Founded in 2000, for over 20 years Mega Power has been one of the premier solar companies in all of California, including many cities like Los Angeles, Riverside, Santa Clara, Granite Bay, Van Nuys, San Francisco, San Jose, Pasadena, Sacramento. Complete customer satisfaction, personalized approach and attention to details are our company’s intrinsic core values. We are providing the highest quality service as we enable our customers to save money, increase their property value and help impro..Recent Review:Mega Power Electric was recommended by a friend and I found the end to end experience to be very good. They provided lots of information along the way and communicated with me step by step. There was very little I had to do, they took care of basically everything and checked in to make sure things were going smoothly along the way. All of the paperwork was handled by them including permits and township follow-ups and they did a post-install walkthrough to make sure my wife and I understood how the system worked as well as the TRECS process. I would certainly recommend them without hesitation and will likely use them againAlan R.
- Business Description:Halo Home Services, Inc owners have over 20 years industry experience and services all of Southern California with local offices in San Diego, Murrieta, Corona, Huntington Beach and Los Angeles. Halo develops and executes innovative solutions to termite and pest control problems. Our goal is objective treatment strategies that honor families and our environment. Our highly skilled technicians use technologically advanced chemicals to gain full control the first timeRecent Review:They did a great Job. The inspector Joshua, was very friendly knowledgeable, and courteous. He arrived on time and inspected the house thoroughly and then made a sketch of the house and quote us a price for the job and the guarantee, We thought it was reasonable, so we agreed to use their service. The technician arrived on time, spent about 4+ hours on the job and then he explained all he did. We are pleased with the job and so far5 we have not seen any sign of termitesREYNALDO A.
- Business Description:Along with solar, heating and air conditioning installation, we also supply our customers with services like air conditioner and furnace maintenance/repairs. Honey’s is also a proud Dave Lennox Premier Dealer and offer a wide range of equipment that backs our commitment to excellence and our environmental responsibility . Our business is a reflection of the people we serve. We set out to do things differently. We looked outside our industry for inspiration, to companies that offer not only ex..Recent Review:Great customer service. Very helpful. Extremely affordable.lilia c.
- Business Description:We provide a full range of roofing services for commercial and residential properties including roofing, repairs, restoration, gutters, insulation and skylights. We have completed well over 20,000 local roofs in the central california and have a 99% satisfaction rate. Our work is guaranteed and warrantied with 2,5,10 and Lifetime Guarantees backed by our suppliers. Our employees and subcontractors have gone through extensive background checks and maintain all licenses and certifications requ..Recent Review:I want to give Armor Roofing a 5 star rating ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ they are a awesome team from the office staff to all the roofer's !! They were very professional & have a high quality of customer service. High quality of material used excellent warranties, impressive work ethics & job skills. I would be highly happy to recommend them anytime & call them again if needed !! They are the "BESTLoretta R.
- Business Description:Bright Home Energy Services is a green energy contractor proudly serving the greater Sacramento area. We specialize in energy efficient home improvement projects and whole home design including asphalt roofing, metal roofing, ventilation, solar panels, heating and air conditioning repair and replacment, insulation, window replacement and water heating/plumbing repair and replacement. If you are wondering how you can save more in your home, we also offer a home energy audit which will take a l..Recent Review:I had a new roof and a high efficient hot water heater installed. I’m extremely happy with both. Every single person I had contact with was so professional, courteous, knowledgeable and clean. I would use them again for anything I should ever need for my home. I understand they do windows and many other things. I can’t say enough good things about this companyElmer D.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful insulation contractor articles
Home insulation has many benefits: it’s energy-efficient, environmentally friendly, and cost-effective. It’s worthwhile but requires planning. We’ve laid out the key things to know before installing home insulation.
Installing a radiant barrier is an excellent way to keep the heat out of your home. Using this guide, you’ll learn how to install a radiant barrier yourself in five easy steps. Though, you’ll want to bring some friends to get the job done.
Find insulation contractors in
- French Camp
insulation contractors in Modesto
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A1 Air Duct Cleaning Services44 Malta Ct
- AARON RICHARDSON CONSTRUCTION3701 coye oak dr.
- Abba Builders & Construction517 Stein Way
- Adrian Construction3424 Oakdale Rd
- Advanced Tech Heating & Air7409 Village Green dr
- Airmergency Inc1600 N Carpenter Ste E-2
- Allstate Spray Foam Insulaiton125 W Oak View Dr
- AMERICAN LUMBER CO1231 9TH ST
- Armor Roofing1337 Lone Palm Ave
- A1 Air Duct Cleaning Services
- Bailey's Heating & Air Inc310 River Rd
- Bell Brothers Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning10555 Norden Ave
- Best Insulation Company2030 Rockefeller Dr Swt J
- Bier Construction18824 Sugar Pine Dr.
Twain Harte, California
- Bright Home Energy Services 5580 Power Inn Rd
- Bailey's Heating & Air Inc
- FortiFi11111 Santa Monica Blvd
Los Angeles, California
- Los Gatos Roofing888 Faulstich Ct
San Jose, California
- Los Gatos Roofing
- S BUILDERS520 Coralwood rd
- Scott Redenbaugh ConstructionPO Box 1503
- Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning4935 Southfront Rd
- Smart Energy Solutions302 Court of Elm
Vernon Hills, Illinois
- Smarter Attic1075 S Union Rd
- Solar Wolf Energy202 Worcester St
- Soundrite-Acoustics, Inc.209 S. Stephanie Street Suite B-167
- Synergy Home Improvement5634 Price Ave
- S BUILDERS
- T-J Roofing Co Inc3400 Peterson Rd
- Terminix - Pleasanton -Termite & Pest Control5860 W Las Positas Blvd
- Thorsen's Plumbing Heat & Air Inc2310 North Walnut
- Top Notch Construction & Remodel Inc1224 Yorktown Ln
- TOP QUALITY INSULATION105 MAIN ST
Valley Springs, California
- T-J Roofing Co Inc
- Valley Home Builders Inc3466 Edward Avenue
Santa Clara, California
- Valley Home Builders Inc
- Zion Builders Inc2309 W Alpine Ave
- Zion Builders Inc