Thorsen's Plumbing Heat & Air Inc

Founded 1911 • With Angi since May 2012

We take our responsibility very seriously when you place your trust in us and have since 1911. We pledge to always tell you up front what your cost will be to complete your job correctly. We make it a point to go over any details or limitations of the proposed system that will affect your enjoyment of the end result. You are told exactly what to expect up front. 100 years 100% customer satisfaction guaranteed....

09/05/2017

That was really good. They didn’t get the bid. They have done a lot of work for me and they’re great. The price is reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They evaluated our air conditioning.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

10/17/2016

They are usually very prompt and can work you in if you have a major problem in a day or two. They worked with me to replace my mom's ac on a couple of the cooler days.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put an ac unit in my mom's house and my own. They've done just about everything for me.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

08/31/2016

They were recommended by a friend of ours.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a stuffed up pipe which they worked on.

CATEGORY plumbing

08/31/2016

The house that we moved in hadn't been lived in for several years so there were a few problems but they were always there on time. The price must have been reasonable because I kept calling back. I use them all the time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
There were some stuffed out drains that we had to get fixed.

CATEGORY plumbing

05/12/2015

great he was prompt and got done quickly

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replaced switch on condenser  motor

CATEGORY appliance repair,heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

Heating, Air Conditioning, Plumbing : Service, Repair, Replacement