Thorsen's Plumbing Heat & Air Inc

Founded 1911 • With Angi since May 2012

We take our responsibility very seriously when you place your trust in us and have since 1911. We pledge to always tell you up front what your cost will be to complete your job correctly. We make it a point to go over any details or limitations of the proposed system that will affect your enjoyment of the end result. You are told exactly what to expect up front. 100 years 100% customer satisfaction guaranteed....

Volt Appliance Repair

We offer quality and affordable appliance repair services.

Derek Sawyers Smart Energy Heating & Air Inc

We are a Heating & A/C contractor that specializes in residential service repairs, maintenance, and new installations. We also do light commercial service, maintenance. and installation. We have 25 employees. We are also a service provider for The Home Depot and can offer financing through them. G.E. or Hero.

Cencal Mechanical

A full service company specializing in residential and commercial HVAC (Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning) services, repairs and installations. With over two decades of experience, Cencal is committed to providing customers in the Central Valley with well trained technicians, outstanding service and proven results. Cencal is trained in the latest technology for the HVAC industry, staying up to date with the most energy efficient equipment on the market today. Innovation, creativity, and technical excellence are always the focus of our company. Building success one customer at a time.

09/05/2017

That was really good. They didn’t get the bid. They have done a lot of work for me and they’re great. The price is reasonable.

Description of Work
They evaluated our air conditioning.

10/17/2016

They are usually very prompt and can work you in if you have a major problem in a day or two. They worked with me to replace my mom's ac on a couple of the cooler days.

Description of Work
They put an ac unit in my mom's house and my own. They've done just about everything for me.

08/31/2016

They were recommended by a friend of ours.

Description of Work
We had a stuffed up pipe which they worked on.

08/31/2016

The house that we moved in hadn't been lived in for several years so there were a few problems but they were always there on time. The price must have been reasonable because I kept calling back. I use them all the time.

Description of Work
There were some stuffed out drains that we had to get fixed.

05/12/2015

great he was prompt and got done quickly

Description of Work
replaced switch on condenser motor

Category appliance repair,heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

02/17/2015

They were prompt, they were on time and they were quick. They did exactly what they said they would do and everything was fine. I didn’t shop around for prices.

Description of Work
For plumbing, I use Thorsen’s Plumbing. They replaced a toilet.

08/18/2014

When they first came out, I told them that I had my unit completely taken out and I needed my compressor to be re-installed and I needed it all checked to make sure it worked good. The guy did come out and toward the end, they realized it needed an inline dryer which it didn't have. I appreciated that but they forgot to put the condensation tube on. When I did call them back about three weeks late...

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

03/26/2014

Same day service with phone calls updating on arrival time. Very professional and skillful .

Description of Work
Removal of old shower valve and installation of new shower mixer valve and shower discharge pipe.

12/15/2013

Installed new heat pump. They were very professional and quick.They used the old sump pump and it had to be replaced latter on.

Description of Work
I used Thorsen's Plumbing Heat & Air Inc

08/05/2013

We had no other estimates to compare their pricing to, so we marked a N/A for Pricing. Because of their reputation, we did not look to get other estimates. They were on time,professional...they took their shoes off when coming into the home :-) They were efficient and when they left, the area was spotless. They were there when they said they would be there. They service men were knowledgeable and ...

Description of Work
New air conditioning unit. They removed the old unit and installed a new one.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for your feedback and positive review. It was a pleasure working for you and we look forward to serving you in the future. Sincerely, Craig Pitau Owner

Heating, Air Conditioning, Plumbing : Service, Repair, Replacement