Eagle Shield

Founded 2003 • With Angi since February 2019

Eagle Shield specializes in prioritizing energy upgrades so that homeowners get the biggest bang for their buck. In order to keep heat out of your home’s Attics, Garages, Crawl Spaces, Ducts, Out Buildings and more during the summer season, but keep it inside during winter months, you need quality

4.3

4.3

4.4

4.4

insulation (13)home energy audit (3)solar companies (1)HVAC Companies (1)

07/14/2022

Chauncey W.

They did a good job and he's a great guy.

Description of Work
They did insulation.

Work Completed On 06/30/2022

03/22/2020

Morgan S.

Very smoothly. On time. Was a good price and people were easy to deal with. They cleaned up after they were done. Would definitely hire them again. Good job all around.

Description of Work
Attic insulation

Category insulation, Uncategorized

Work Completed On 03/10/2020

01/17/2020

stephen C.

very well - workers were on time and did a good job

Description of Work
put insulation in attic area

Work Completed On 01/09/2020

01/16/2020

Tony C.

Excellent installation and service

Description of Work
insulation

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, insulation

Work Completed On 01/16/2020

01/09/2020

Pam H.

I love this company! Garrett came to my home and assessed how efficient our current insulation, etc was. He was very informative and friendly — explained what we needed and how they could help. At the time, I decided to hold off and he never pushed the sale. When I was ready, he was quick to accommodate my schedule. His team: Angel, Luis, Tommy and TJ were great! They arrived early, were professional, courteous, kind, very helpful with my questions and were above and beyond to help fix things that I wasn’t even aware of. They also were more than happy to help with small problems that I had no idea how to fix. They worked quickly and cleaned up afterwards. You could tell they cared about their work which makes me feel confident that the job was done right. They were also fun to have around — my Great Dane loved them too! Garrett and Dave checked in with me during and afterwards to make sure things were going well and if I had any questions. I highly recommend Eagle Shield.

Description of Work
Insulation, solar attic fan, cleaning/sanitizing ducts

Work Completed On 01/08/2020

05/06/2019

Trisha C.

It was great. In and out in a couple hours. Covered their shoes. Very clean. Very respectful of my dog.

Description of Work
Installed insulation

Work Completed On 03/31/2019

03/08/2019

Solace F.

I was very happy with their work.

Description of Work
Energy efficiency and insulation.

Work Completed On 03/08/2019

03/05/2019

Sean L.

Everything went well.

Description of Work
They shielded the inside of my home. I t lowered my heating bills.

Work Completed On 03/05/2019

09/07/2018

Ben W.

Extremely well, Prompt and courteous installers, very efficient and finished the job in one day!

Description of Work
Attic insulation removal and replace, plus thermal lining of attic ceiling.

Category insulation, Uncategorized

Work Completed On 09/07/2018

02/03/2014

Barbara T.

They never registered me with PG&E. I can’t get them out to check the system (solar system) very poor business. I’m very disgusted. This is a rip off and they don’t stand behind their work.

Description of Work
They installed my solar system.

Category solar panels

Work Completed On 01/01/2011

Hi! We installed her solar system and had everything ready for PGE to come out and turn on her system. What she is neglecting to say is PGE went out 3 separate times to turn on, yet her husband would not come to the door and they could never get in. PGE will verify this. We at Eagle Shield take great pride in our work as referenced by our A plus BBB Accredited raring with over 40,000 clients in 13 years!

05/07/2012

rick H.

never went well from any point of process start to finish and still workiing on getting it removed. Poorest decision ever made!

Description of Work
salesman (tony) gave denonstration w/props. prop does not accurately give example of surroundings. energy audit was a joke. showing a fire dept person how a flur device works. salesman was not knowledgeable to product or install process. laborers use english as second language. salesman told me foil would be latest greatest product and seams would be taped and gussets wrapped to simulate the demonstation.this was not done and first installers threw product in attic so 4" gaps in seams. no gusset wrap at all. excuse was as lame as product. months go by and a better installer came and said work was poor. Reworked over top of first. installer also informed me product was last years and there was a better product which he showed me and installed over the top of first install. Stiil no tape because contractors cant get into it afterwards, which is BS. supervisors /mangers lead me on for 18 mos and now finance company wants money. i dont and never wanted product after i seen the kind of business it continues to be. product does not work unless foil faces sun directly. thus the name radiant barrier. example: put it on an outside feezer. works well. does not work where there is no sun shining on it. Mr. Harwood slithered into court and tells the judge he belongs to all the things angies list says he's not a part of. Copied for appeal sakes. So you know what happens next...outstanding credit rating gone, harassing phone calls from finance (enerbank), and open credit knocked down to minimal limits (500.00) I have never been satisfied with the work, product, or people, yet they wont remove it. Lets not forget your cell phone is now blocked from recieving signal most of the time. no one will tell you. foil reflects signals better than heat. If you go with this product, persons, or company after reading this, please send all your extra money my way. wish i had advanced warning! SCAM SCAM SCAM check Yelp page also. he gives himself 5 stars to try and get a better rating, instead of treating people right. warranty also a SCAM

Work Completed On 06/10/2010

01/05/2011

BOB L.

They were on Channel 4 one afternoon so I called the 800 number. They sent someone out and told me what they do, and I decided to do it. I thought the folks were polite and clean, they did the work quickly, and they even insulated my hot water heater on top of it. I am very happy with them. They were polite, quick, efficient, and they did what they said they were going to do. I had a low cooling bill this summer. As far as I can tell they did a really good job, but it is hard to judge that sort of thing.

Description of Work
Eagle Shield put radiant barrier insulation in my attic.

Work Completed On 02/01/2010

04/28/2010

EILEEN S.

I thought they were too expensive. I was told I could finance. I didn't want to finance, and when I said so the sales man was rude. He became very aggressive in trying to sell me their services. I was made to feel very guilty for using their time. I was given a free gift of tin foil cover for the water heater, which I had to sign a waiver stating they were not responsible if it caught fire. I was not given a copy of the waiver. Also, they did not call to confirm the appointment.

Description of Work
I saw them on TV. They offered me free energy audit and a free gift of insulation for my water heater. The amount would be about $4500.

Work Completed On 04/22/2010

12/15/2005

I was happy with the job that was done. It provides insulation plus a vapor barrier. He put in a radiant barrier. It looks almost like tinfoil. They crawled around under the house installing it. It insulates better then conventional insulation. My house is warmer when it is cool and cooler when warm.

Description of Work
The put in insulation in my attic.

Contact