When safeguarding your basement, regrading your soil can protect your foundation from unwanted moisture and big problems down the road. Consider these five tips as you explore how to regrade your yard to help your foundation.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Minneapolis, MN
There are 1 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Minneapolis
- Frank R Cardarelle Land Surveyor IncSummer and fall of 2017 was a crazy time to get outside work done. I had a fence installer lined up but needed a surveyor to find the property pins. Called 7 surveyors, Frank was one of two who called back and the most reasonably priced. He said I was 'on the list' but he was working several weeks out and to check back in a couple weeks. When I called back Frank had had an accident and was not working so the surveying was way behind, but his colleague Jeff found a date that fit my schedule and completed their work so my fence could be installed on time. This seems like a very lean operation but they delivered as promised
- Brandt Engineering & SurveyingI submitted a request on a Saturday to a few places, and figured I'd have to wait until Monday to get some quotes for the work. Imagine my surprise when I got a phone call less than an hour later from Mike, who is a surveyor at Brandt Engineering and Surveying. Throughout the entire process, Mike was great - from the very first (prompt!) initial contact he was communicative, polite, and professional. He explained to me the possible range of prices the service might cost so I wouldn't be surprised. We planned on it happening on a few different occasions until we got one where there was good weather. He did the job perfectly. I very much appreciate this level of service and was happy to be interacting with a thoroughly courteous and competent professional
- KEMPER & ASSOCIATESI did not have a deadline or a need to have this work completed quickly. Mr. Kemper kept in touch with me, notified me of any changes in the plans we had agreed upon and was very professional to work with. My recommendation would be if you have a survey need with a tight deadline, be sure to discuss your time frames when you have your initial discussions or meeting. I was pleased with his work and I would hire Mr. Kemper again
- KEMPER & ASSOCIATESMark Kemper was very personable. I had a lot of questions since I didn't know what was involved in a land survey and he was generous with helpful information. The guys came out when he said they would. I would hire them again because I think they were fair and professional.
- KEMPER & ASSOCIATESKemper did an excellent job from start to finish. Highly responsive, willing to take the time to explain exactly what was needed in our case and how it would be done. Not the cheapest but with competitive rates and a highly professional attitude. We would not hesitate to use their services at any time
- KEMPER & ASSOCIATESMark Kemper performed the work as promised, on budget. Mark and his associate spent quite a bit of time on our property taking measurements, and delivered what they had set out to do.
- KEMPER & ASSOCIATESI contacted Kemper in the evening and I was contacted the next day. The service was completed the next week and was done very throughly. They added multiple property line stakes so we could follow the line. This is important because my property is not flat, you cannot look down the property line but they marked the line making it easy to follow. He then send me my results and then he charged me after I was happy
- KEMPER & ASSOCIATESKemper & Associates were extremely helpful in illustrating and resolving an issue I was having with the border with one of my neighbor's properties. Upon calling they did indicate up front that they were busy and the survey would take 3 weeks to complete. However everyone I talked to was extremely responsive and answered all of my questions. Mark responded personally a couple times to let me know what days they would be out performing the survey. His team arrived right on schedule both times they had to survey the land. The plot plan was produced the day of the last visit from the survey team and was very detailed and well presented. They gave me many large format copies of the plot plan. Also they staked each of the corners with streamers with to mark the corner monuments. This made it easy to see exactly where the corners were and easier to discuss with the neighbors how to resolve our border issue
- BOHLEN SURVEYINGDURING THE BUSIEST TIME OF THE YEAR, WE NEEDED A LAST MINUTE SURVEY DONE. BRAD SAW TO IT THAT SOMEONE CAME OUT ON A SUNDAY IN A SNOWSTORM TO SURVEY OUR LOT WITH TWO DAYS NOTICE WHEN NO ONE ELSE COULD DO IT FOR AT LEAST TWO WEEKS.
- M & P AssociatesThey were very prompt and efficient. They did a good job of explaining things to me. They explained the changes that had occurred in the forty years it had been since my last survey. They came promptly and did their work promptly. They actually went up to the major thoroughfares and found the original survey markers "monuments". The report gives the size of the lot and the latitude and longitude lines of my property
Land Surveyors in Minneapolis
- Business Description:Professional Land Surveying ServicesRecent Review:I was simply looking for an educated opinion on potential sub-dividing a lot. I emailed the details of what I was looking to learn and got a response with appropriate info I was looking for free of charge.Bryan W.
- Business Description:5 EMPLOYEES, USES SUBS FOR SOME LAND DEVELOPMENT SERVICES, COST DETERMINED BY THE JOB, TRAVEL CHARGES APPLY.Recent Review:Never got a response. Over a month I emailed and called.Lisa M.
- Business Description:Your backyard landscaping should be a retreat from those long days at work and enjoy the summer. Nothing is more relaxing than a landscape that says "welcome home". Have Bluhm Brothers Landscaping complete that paver driveway or other landscaping projects you have been putting off. Whether your front yard or backyard landscaping ideas are big or small, our landscape design team will assist you with the layout and placement of retaining walls, paver sidewalks, paver driveways, paver patios as..Recent Review:I have been a very loyal promoter of Bluhm brothers for over 20 years. They have done a number of jobs for us and I’ve recommended them to many people. I liked that they are family owned and had a very good work ethic and reasonably priced. But, no more. They play a good cop – bad cop routine that is basically dishonest. For the second time, the evening before a scheduled work project which was on a tight timeline, I got a text from a brother I had not dealt with who told me that their minimum charge for ANY service visit was $1500. As it turned out it took them less than 45 minutes to cut the cement. I think it should’ve cost me less than $100. I had to negotiate hard to pay just $750. These guys have changed unfortunately – and not for the better. Never againDavid P.
- Business Description:Our contractors specialize in all your home improvement needs. (Roofing,siding,decks, drywall,whole home remodels.) We have quality contractors on staff to get your job done right and on time call us for free quote todayRecent Review:Unprofessionalism at a level I couldn’t have imagined. We were promised that our projects (new deck, floors & cabinets) would be finished by 10/31/18 and as of today 6 months later, we’re still sitting with unfinished projects, trash and debris all over our front and back yards, and work that may not even be up to code. We’ve had dozens of timelines and revised timelines that they’ve completely blown past and we have no idea if they’ll ever finish what they started. We’ve had to pour countless hours of our own time and thousands of our own funds to try to remedy what they’ve done and it will likely be more once this is all said and done. I wish I could go back in time and warn myself, but instead I’ll warn youCaris L.
- Business Description:We provide professional Land Surveying services at a competitive prices. Payment in cash or check is due in full upon receipt of invoice.
- Business Description:JJH Homes is a high quality, dependable, honest, insured, and licensed builder and contractor. We specialize in customized service and core values are customer service, high quality work, and fair prices.
- Business Description:Serving the Minneapolis Metro area and all surrounding counties. Van Neste Surveying is owned by Travis W. Van Neste. Licensed in Minnesota (P.S. #44109) and Michigan (P.S. #46695), Travis has over 20 years experience helping people with the surveying portion of their projects. We provide free estimates, so give us a call with advice on your next project. Visit us on the web at www.vannestesurveying.coRecent Review:We found Mr. Van Neste to be polite, punctual and he delivered a high-quality product with a very short turnaround. I would definitely recommend Van Neste Surveying to others in the area. <br />Rachael S.
- Business Description:We are a different kind of Building Organization that offers everything from the very basic cleaning to high end construction including Fire Protection Services and everything In between with the focus being Quality, Service, and Safety. Our company Differs in the respect that half our company is owned by its employees and the majority of our proceeds goes towards a Non For Profit to help schools and more... Our team includes 50 plus members in the office, field, and partner network. ..
- Business Description:Greener Innovations specializes in lawn care, landscaping, snow removal as well as landscaping consultation. We have extensive experience in lawn care, grounds maintenance, as well as high quality landscaping. We offer competitive pricing and free bids. Greener Innovations caters to commercial as well as residential. We are fully licensed and insured with many years of experience. Greener Innovations is a company with great attention to detail and customer needs
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
Buying a new home, designing a new addition, or dreaming up a new fence? Hiring a land surveyor is an important step for many big projects. Check out how much a property survey costs and how to budget for this important professional.
Find land surveyors in
- Golden Valley
- New Hope
- Brooklyn Center
- Saint Louis Park
- Brooklyn Park
- Columbia Heights
- Spring Lake Park
- Falcon Heights
- Mounds View
- New Brighton
- Arden Hills
- Maple Grove
- Eden Prairie
land surveyors in Minneapolis
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 4 Seasons Property Care, LLC416 7th St W
- 4 Seasons Property Care, LLC
- Dirtworks Inc.PO Box 169
- Dirtworks Inc.
- G J Smith Excavators10513 182nd ave NE
Elk River, Minnesota
- GeoSurv LLC - Surveying and Mapping36 19th Ave. N
- Glenn Rehbein Companies8651 Naples St NE
- Greener Innovations, LLC2851 185th Ln NE
- Ground One Enterprises of Minnesota2112 West Old Shakopee Rd
- G J Smith Excavators
- JJH Homes529 glendale street
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- JJH Homes
- KEMPER & ASSOCIATES721 OLD HGWY 8 NW
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- KEMPER & ASSOCIATES
- Otto Associates, Engineers & Land Surveyors, Inc9 West Division St
- Otto Associates, Engineers & Land Surveyors, Inc
- Trunk Surveying, LLC306 7th Ave. S
- Trunk Surveying, LLC
- Van Neste Surveying85 Wildhurst Road
- Van Neste Surveying
- Webb Surveying LLC201 Division St. W. Suite B
Maple Lake, Minnesota
- Webb Surveying LLC