How much does it cost to clear land? The answer depends on the size of the terrain, how densely forested it is, and the site’s general accessibility.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Minneapolis, MN
There are 0 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Minneapolis
- W BROWN LAND SURVEYING INCAs we are having an irrigation system and new sod put in, we wanted to be sure we kept all the work on our property. I called Woody Monday morning. He gave me a price range over the phone and said he'd be out in the afternoon the same day. He actually arrived right at noon. He and his partner (possibly his son) spent 3.5 hours locating the original lot corner markers. Woody explained the effort to do so is worth it as if there is ever a dispute and the original markers are found later, whose markers are correct? It took him longer to locate the fourth marker as it was over 12" into what we thought was a neighbor's yard
- KEMPER & ASSOCIATESGreat. The information was time sensitive as the line was material to the sale of our home. Mark's crew came out within a few days of our call and they were responsive and professional.
- Brandt Engineering & SurveyingMIKE DID A WONDERFUL JOB SURVEYING A VERY CHALLENGING TERRAIN. VERY NICE TO WORK WITH AND HE IS HONEST.
- Van Neste SurveyingMr. Van Neste was professional, punctual, and did a great job. He worked me into his busy schedule so I could get a quick survey of the land to meet the deadlines set by the fence company. He also took the time to walk around the property with me and give me a quick education as to how you can tell where property lines are. he left small permanent markers in the ground so we could find the property lines again, and he left tall wooden sticks in the ground so the fence installers could easily see the lines. He was a pleasure to work with, and I would definately recommend him
- KEMPER & ASSOCIATESI saw the other reviews on the list and decided to call Mark. It was a great decision. Mark patiently explained the process to me, followed through on all of the things he said he would do, and provided drawings that were much more detailed, useful, and attractive than I expected. I want to frame them. He handled a delicate situation (neighbor dispute) with the utmost professionalism and consideration. Our situation was complicated not only by the neighbor, but also by a weird remnant of a survey from the1880s that affected the results a little bit. Mark put in extra time to figure out the property lines. He patiently explained the reason for and consequences of the previous survey's errors, and recommended possible ways to remedy the situation. The job was great. The results were fantastic. The drawings are beautiful and useful. The best part might have been talking to Mark. He is a knowledgeable, professional, and friendly guy. My wife simply said "He's a gem.
- SATHRE BERQUIST INCThey were incredibly diligent and communicated consistently with where they were and what struggles they were having locating certain corners etc. Overall a great experience and were able to get us what we needed for the final survey for our new home.
- Bohlen Surveying & AssociatesTom O'Meara quickly returned my call and I sent him the details of what I wanted done. He recommended getting it done soon before all the trees and under brush start leafing out. On the specified day, the two person crew came out and arrived on time. They were very easy to work with and answered all my questions about how they where going to do the project. They first found all the original corner irons, If an iron was missing they would have replaced it with a new 18" iron with their Land Survey number on it. When I visually checked each corner, you could see the original iron they located. They also marked the corner with a wood lathe and florescent streamer. Next they proceed to mark the property line every 50' using a 10" landscape nail with a florescent streamer tied to the nail and a wood lathe that said "Point on Property". The next day. Tom O'Meara put together a document showing all the points marked on the property. Which was very helpful, because I can give this document to my neighbors for their review
- KEMPER & ASSOCIATESOverall, things turned out very well. I was very pleased with our experience. Mark was very upfront.
- KEMPER & ASSOCIATESI contacted Kemper in the evening and I was contacted the next day. The service was completed the next week and was done very throughly. They added multiple property line stakes so we could follow the line. This is important because my property is not flat, you cannot look down the property line but they marked the line making it easy to follow. He then send me my results and then he charged me after I was happy
- KEMPER & ASSOCIATESThey made three visits, using both traditional surveying tools as well as GPS. They marked all property corners and added markers in critical areas for clarity. We received four large printed and signed surveys. We are very pleased with their work and would definitely hire them again.
Last update on March 27, 2015
Land Surveyors in Minneapolis
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Buying a new home, building a new addition, or planning a new fence? It’s wise to survey your property. Here's how much it'll cost to hire a land surveyor.
Knowing where your property lines are can help settle a dispute with a neighbor and even prevent an ugly legal battle. This guide will help you draw the line.
Find land surveyors in
- Golden Valley,
- New Hope,
- Brooklyn Center,
- Saint Louis Park,
- Brooklyn Park,
- Columbia Heights,
- Saint Anthony,
- Spring Lake Park,
- Falcon Heights,
- Arden Hills,
- New Brighton,
- Mounds View,
- Maple Grove,
- Eden Prairie
land surveyors in Minneapolis
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- 4 Seasons Property Care, LLC416 7th St W
Hastings, Minnesota 55033
- 4 Seasons Property Care, LLC
- Dirtworks Inc.PO Box 169
Cedar, Minnesota 55011
- Dirtworks Inc.
- HANCE UTILITY SVC200 Central Ave
Buffalo, Minnesota 55313
- HANCE UTILITY SVC
- KEMPER & ASSOCIATES721 OLD HGWY 8 NW
Saint Paul, Minnesota 55112
- KEMPER & ASSOCIATES
- M & P Associates1440 Arcade St Ste I
Saint Paul, Minnesota 55106
- M & P Associates
- Van Neste Surveying85 Wildhurst Road
Excelsior, Minnesota 55331
- Van Neste Surveying
- Webb Surveying LLC201 Division St. W. Suite B
Maple Lake, Minnesota 55358
- Webb Surveying LLC