If your driveway has cracks or potholes, it’s time to repair or replace it. Compare the pros and cons like costs, durability, and difficulty of common driveway repair options such as patching or resurfacing with those of replacing a driveway.
Get matched with top driveway paving contractors in Madison, WI
There are 10 highly-rated local driveway paving contractors.
Recent Driveway Pavers Reviews in Madison
- JC Premier SealExcellent. They were so great and helpful with issues we had. Helped to try and fix it best they could. He was so great. I can. Not say enough about how great he is and great work he has done. I will always use him and recommend him to anyone and everyone. Love the company. Best ever. Goes above and beyond
- Allstar Asphalt & SealcoatingMark responded in person and we negotiated a very fair price to seal coat and fill cracks on my old 475 foot long asphalt driveway. The work began that day and Mark was working with the crew. The work was done in hours and with skill and good materials. Thank you Allstars!
- Wells Asphalt PavingVery happy with end result. Job was quoted promptly and professionally - explaining in detail what work would be performed and at what cost. Work was started timely with a sensitivity to the weather forecast for drying the seal coating. Equipment used was modern; the sealing team did exactly the work quoted; quote was very reasonable in comparison to other quotes obtained. I will not hesitate to use Wells Asphalt in 2 or 3 years when driveway needs to be resealed
- Allstar Asphalt & SealcoatingGreat! Less than 10 minutes after I submitted my request on Angie’s list, I got a phone call confirming my request. Mark came over in a few minutes, measured my driveway, offered an estimate, and they were sealcoating within an hour. The whole process took less than 3 hours, from request to completion
- JC Premier SealJason was excellent about returning messages and arrived 15 minutes early. He took his time to answer my questions and was very professional and courteous. Work was completed within stated timeframe and the driveway looks great!
- JC Premier SealGreat. Although Jason didn't come on the day he stated ( mixup on someone's part), he did an excellent job sealing our driveway. He thoroughly cleaned cracks before filling them. We have tried other companies in the past but JC has by far done the best job.
- JC Premier SealThe asphalt level was brought up to meet the garage sill without removing any old asphalt, to avoid discarding scrap asphalt to a landfill. The surface was quickly resurfaced a week later. It looks great. The work crew was prompt and efficient.
- JC Premier SealShowed up when they said they would. Very meticulous application - no splashes onto concrete or lawn. Cracks filled perfectly. Seems like a high-quality sealant -- time will tell. Very pleased with these guys.
- JC Premier SealInitial contact was easy, they stopped at the house within a day or two to measure up the driveway. They gave us a quote and scheduled the work. Ended up calling us a few days earlier to see if they could go ahead and do it, so we did. Easy enough to work with, and the driveway looks great! Filled cracks and resealed the driveway to the edges, no mess
- JC Premier SealWe purchased the Angie's List discount from JC Premier for $189 for up to a 600 foot driveway. We have about half of that, so perhaps this deal was a bit overkill for us. After some delay, JC Premier contacted us, and they came out and reviewed the driveway, providing an estimate for the additional crack filling at $75-100. The total seemed reasonable, so we went ahead and scheduled a date tentative on the weather. It turned out the weather was bad the day before, so JC Premier asked if we could do the next day. No time was specified, and the employee showed up a bit before noon. This was somewhat inconvenient, since the kids nap right after lunch. However, he was rather quiet (after using a leaf blower to remove debris) and got the job done in an hour. So far, everything looks great. The cracks were not completely filled to the top of the crack, but I'm not sure it's necessary - the point is to keep them from getting worse. The seal coat is a nice jet black. We waited 2-3 days since it had been quite a bit cooler, to let it dry out. JC Premier, other than struggling a bit with communicating in a timely fashion, did an excellent job. Given I have two kids at home, I appreciate not having to do this myself - it certainly would have taken longer and would very likely not have been as good (either the product or workmanship). Update on 11/22/2013: The seal coat has been lasting well. However, we had someone park in our driveway and likely peel out or otherwise do something odd that pulled up some of the seal coating. I called to ask about whether that should have happened at all, and I didn't get called back. I called today, and the number seems to be disconnected. There's a message that says, "this number is not accepting calls". Odd. I would like to discuss this to see if it could happen and whether I could get it repaired, but the contractor can't be contacted. I updated the responsiveness rating and quality rating to reflect these two updates
Driveway Pavers in Madison
- Business Description:Been in the paving business since 2015. We treat you as if you were our neighbor/family. Take a step in faith with us and you won’t regret it 100% trusted and responsible. We do the following 1) asphalt 2) base 3) tar and chip 4) recycled asphalt 5) sealcoating 6) striping Any job big or small we do them allRecent Review:Very quick and knowledgeable, was able to explain the different levels of services offered and prices. The driveway was low on the priority list and in severe need of maintenance, now it looks great.Heather E.
- Business Description:Asphalt sealcoating can not only improve the appearance but also provide long-lasting value to your commercial or residential property. We at Perla Asphalt Maintenance are here to make your driveway/lot look better and last longer too! Sealcoating, crackfilling, line striping and everything to make you feel satisfied and happy with the new look of your blacktopRecent Review:No complaints. Easy to communicate with and did a great job.Paul M.
- Business Description:super service award winner contractor, we provide quality work with craftsmanship, we have the highest quality of materials made locally in Wisconsin, 22 years in the business says we are local and hear to stay, protect your investment, preserve the asphalt, with a liquid layer of asphalt seal coating, this will keep your asphalt from oxidizing and turning gray caused by UV rays from the sun, this will help snow melt in the winter month, helps with smoother shoveling, keep the pores of your ..Recent Review:Excellent. They were so great and helpful with issues we had. Helped to try and fix it best they could. He was so great. I can. Not say enough about how great he is and great work he has done. I will always use him and recommend him to anyone and everyone. Love the company. Best ever. Goes above and beyond.Valerie L.
- Business Description:What’s your dream for your house? What’s your dream for your kitchen, your bathroom, your basement? Don’t just dream it, live it!! “The impossible only takes longer!” It’s the promise I make from day one, and it’s the most important one that we follow!. It’s the foundation of Washa Construction, will be the foundation of your new project. If you can dream it, we can build itRecent Review:Washa Remodeling saved us from the fiasco created by the first company we hired to put a bathroom in the basement bedroom and redo the bedroom itself. The previous company had started a year and a half earlier by putting up framing with a bathroom floor plan that did not meet city codes. They never finished and we had to go to small claims to get our money back. Adam from Washa gave us a quote that was higher than the one we had, but, obviously, it was necessary to do the job correctly. Steve Wineland, the site manager, is tops in the trade. We have had a lot of construction work at our home and our business and Steve is the best. The subcontractors were also outstanding. The flooring was delayed in arriving due to covid, but that was the only problem. The room and bathroom look amazing. We are going to start our next project very soon of remodeling our existing bathroom configuration on the first floor. I would recommend Washa for any project even if their price is somewhat higher because they are professionals, and, you get what you pay forMarsha F.
- Business Description:Kirch Excavating Service of Waunakee, WI is an excavating contractor that also offers trucking, landscaping, lot clearing, & more. We service residential & commercial. For a prompt response, please call 608-577-7804 to contact Brad with questionsRecent Review:In October of 2014, I called Brad Kirch to get a quote for landscaping our soggy yard to improve drainage. Brad explained how to build a slope, and thoroughly explained all of the details, at my request. We would have happily hired Brad at that time, but Brad was booked. Brad encouraged our family to tackle this job our self because it was straightforward. And he was right. We did the work ourselves. It was inexpensive and uncomplicated. Brad was great at both listening and advising. I'd hire him for any professional landscaping we might want done in the futureVicki K.
- Business Description:Family owned and operated asphalt paving business with over 25 years experience in asphalt industry.Recent Review:Mark responded in person and we negotiated a very fair price to seal coat and fill cracks on my old 475 foot long asphalt driveway. The work began that day and Mark was working with the crew. The work was done in hours and with skill and good materials. Thank you AllstarsAnn K.
- Business Description:Professional asphalt maintenance & paving services. We offer the best customer service in the industry along with excellent workmanship. We specialize in sealcoating, crack sealing, infrared patching, saw-cut & replace patching & pavement markings. No job too big or too small! Give us a call at 1-888-PAVEMENTRecent Review:We had a very good experience with Doctor Asphalt. They were professional in their communications and worked to provide us good solutions to our driveway problems. We did run into an issue, and they were quick to work with us to fix the problem. Highly recommendJessie N.
- Business Description:Full service design, build and remodel contractor. Servicing SE Wisconsin since 2016. Our team does it all from light updates to full renovations. Our experience team of installers is ready to transform your vision to realityRecent Review:We couldn't be happier with the work that Construct Boss did for us. We had an idea of what we wanted, and with the suggestions they gave, or basement turned out better than we hoped for. The entire basement was done on time and on budgetTim H.
- Business Description:Additional phones - (608) 213-4480 Family owned & operated.Recent Review:Very happy with end result. Job was quoted promptly and professionally - explaining in detail what work would be performed and at what cost. Work was started timely with a sensitivity to the weather forecast for drying the seal coating. Equipment used was modern; the sealing team did exactly the work quoted; quote was very reasonable in comparison to other quotes obtained. I will not hesitate to use Wells Asphalt in 2 or 3 years when driveway needs to be resealedAlan R.
- Business Description:We are a full service Lawn and Landscape Company. We also just recently opened a driveway sealcoating division as well. For Lawn Mowing, we offer a subscription Lawn care service that allows you to sign up online using our website. At Manning Landscape & Lawn Care we will get the job done right, and in a timely fashion. We are committed to quality work and curb appeal. Give Wills a call today to schedule an estimateRecent Review:They did an excellent job. I have used them for 2 years and I would highly recommend them.Daniel C.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway contractor articles
Adding a new asphalt driveway to your home can boost its overall appearance and give homeowners a nice ROI down the line. But how long do asphalt driveways last, and what can you do to maximize their lifespans? Read this guide to find out.
If your garage door has been opening or closing all by itself, you may be confused as to what is happening. But before you call in a pro, troubleshoot a few common garage door opener problems by following this handy guide.
Find driveway paving contractors in
- Cottage Grove
- Sun Prairie
- De Forest
- Cross Plains
- Black Earth
- Mount Horeb
driveway paving contractors in Madison
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 7 Hills Striping2935 S Fish Hatchery Rd Ste 343
- 7 Hills Striping
- Badgerland Asphalt Repair LLC4277 B Argosy Ct
- Badgerland Asphalt Repair LLC
- Elevated Solutions802 Waters Edge Ct
- Elevated Solutions
- JC Premier SealPO Box 8533
- JC Premier Seal
- Kirch Excavating Service LLC5145 Ziegler Rd
- Kirch Excavating Service LLC
- Leitner Custom Builders Inc600 Drumlin Trl
- Leitner Custom Builders Inc
- Over the Top Roofing & ConstructionN59W14464 Bobolink Ave Bobolink Avenue
Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin
- Over the Top Roofing & Construction
- Triple j constructionS4110 County Rd Bd
- Triple j construction
- United Paving Company7203 Gene St Unit B
De Forest, Wisconsin
- United Paving Company