JC Premier Seal

Founded 1998 • With Angi since March 2010

super service award winner contractor, we provide quality work with craftsmanship, we have the highest quality of materials made locally in Wisconsin, 22 years in the business says we are local and hear to stay, protect your investment, preserve the asphalt, with a liquid layer of asphalt seal

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

Asphalt seal coating

driveway pavers

202153708
Before and after pictures of our work
View project
Asphalt seal coating  project

Asphalt seal coating

driveway pavers

202153708
View project

driveway pavers (82)tile installation (5)lawn & landscaping (4)hardscaping (3)drywall (2)window replacement (1)concrete repair (1)cabinet makers (1)

07/06/2021

Valerie L.

Excellent. They were so great and helpful with issues we had. Helped to try and fix it best they could. He was so great. I can. Not say enough about how great he is and great work he has done. I will always use him and recommend him to anyone and everyone. Love the company. Best ever. Goes above and beyond.

Description of Work
Driveways - Asphalt

Work Completed On 06/18/2021

09/11/2020

Michael P.

Super! He did a very professional job.

Description of Work
Sealcoat driveway.

Work Completed On 09/02/2020

06/24/2018

Margarete T S.

Jason was excellent about returning messages and arrived 15 minutes early. He took his time to answer my questions and was very professional and courteous. Work was completed within stated timeframe and the driveway looks great!

Description of Work
Repair and sealing of asphalt driveway

Work Completed On 06/24/2018

03/11/2018

Thomas F.

Beautiful. With the addition of a space heater it is probably now a 4-season space. Cool, huge new windows, new door and new ceiling all in white to lighten up and warm up a spot that was in great need of it.

Description of Work
Rebuild screened porch with floor-to-ceiling windows and new ceiling and door

Category remodeling, replacement windows

Work Completed On 03/08/2018

Review for JC Premier Seal - PO Box 8533, Madison, WI - 36893076

09/25/2017

Sue H.

Great. Although Jason didn't come on the day he stated ( mixup on someone's part), he did an excellent job sealing our driveway. He thoroughly cleaned cracks before filling them. We have tried other companies in the past but JC has by far done the best job.

Description of Work
Sealed driveway

Work Completed On 09/05/2017

07/20/2017

Lorna M G.

The asphalt level was brought up to meet the garage sill without removing any old asphalt, to avoid discarding scrap asphalt to a landfill. The surface was quickly resurfaced a week later. It looks great. The work crew was prompt and efficient.

Description of Work
Asphalt re-sealing of the driveway

Work Completed On 07/20/2017

06/06/2017

Sue N.

Fine. Job was done quickly. Nice person to deal with.

Description of Work
Seal ashphalt

Work Completed On 06/06/2017

11/29/2016

Paul M.

Excellent, timely service, neat and carefully done.

Description of Work
Repair sink hole in asphalt driveway and seal coat 3 large driveway areas.

Work Completed On 09/15/2016

10/17/2016

Douglas G.

It went very well. Very pleased with the service. Would definitely have this service again.

Description of Work
Asphalt driveway seal.

Category custom cabinets, driveway pavers

Work Completed On 08/15/2016

09/03/2016

Peter E.

Showed up when they said they would. Very meticulous application - no splashes onto concrete or lawn. Cracks filled perfectly. Seems like a high-quality sealant -- time will tell. Very pleased with these guys.

Description of Work
Large (> 2,000 sq ft) driveway cracks filled and driveway sealed.

Work Completed On 08/25/2016

07/31/2016

David H.

Was about to use the same Company that a neighbor had just used but when I looked on Angies List JC Premier had a lot of positive reviews. Called Jason he returned my call within a couple of hours. Gave him my address and he was able to give me a quote over the phone. (His quote was actually less than the quote I received from another vendor the last time I had my driveway done.) Jason could also accommodate the time I wanted it done (weather permitting). He emailed me a contract, I signed and emailed back to him. The Seal Coating was to take place the following week while my Wife and I were out of town. When we came back the driveway was completely sealed and cracks filled. I have walked over every single step of the driveway and marvel at what a great job Jason and his Team did. I am extremely pleased with the job they did, the ability to fit my schedule and how well it looks and is holding up. I would definitely recommend JC Premier Seal!

Description of Work
Sealed Cracks, applied Commercial Grade Asphalt Sealer

Work Completed On 06/16/2016

03/14/2016

Cynthia W.

Excellent and very professional. Also lasted longer than other reseal jobs.

Description of Work
Resealed Driveway.

Work Completed On 07/07/2014

10/28/2015

Jacki H.

It went great. The scheduler called me within days of my purchase from Angie's list. The service was scheduled and performed in less than 2 weeks. The man they sent was professional, quick, and left no mess. He placed cones to remind us not to use the driveway and a note for when it was safe to do so. My neighbor was so impressed that he came over and commented. I gave him JC Premier's card, and hopefully it will result in another job for them! I was very pleased, and will not hesitate to hire them again in a couple of years for another sealing.

Description of Work
I bought a Driveway sealing deal from Angie's list. They cleaned and black top sealed my driveway.

Work Completed On 10/14/2015

10/04/2015

Lois M.

100% positive experience. Provider supervised assistant and worked on the seal coating himself as well. Knew exactly what to do and how to do it. Polite, professional, friendly and helpful. I've used JC Premier Seal in the past, and recommended it to a friend, who was equally satisfied.

Description of Work
Repaired cracks and seal coated driveway.

Category drywall, driveway pavers

Work Completed On 08/19/2015

09/21/2015

SHELLY F.

Really polite, responsive, did a great job.

Description of Work
He cleaned up the grass out of our driveway, sealed up cracks and sealed the entire driveway.

Work Completed On 09/21/2015

09/01/2015

Mary K.

JC sent out their large asphalt repair truck to do repair of the troughed area in our drive, it was quite a sight! They use the "infrared" system for large patches, and big burners on the back of the truck to heat the material for repair. They were prompt with the quote for work, then there was a small delay in hearing back to start the work, but as soon as I called to check in they scheduled us that week. The work was done in two steps, first the repair/patching, then the sealant the following week. Work was well done, interactions with company staff were courteous and professional.

Description of Work
Repair troughed area in driveway, seal driveway.

Category drywall, driveway pavers

Work Completed On 08/20/2015

08/24/2015

Michael P.

it was quick thorough professional

Description of Work
seal coated driveway

Work Completed On 09/10/2014

08/05/2015

David H.

JC cleaned the double driveway thoroughly and applied a high quality seal coat.

Description of Work
JC was an excellent resource. Very professional and high quality. I recommend them.

Work Completed On 07/22/2015

07/26/2015

LEE S.

As described above. Arrived on schedule and performed the work quickly and efficiently. Reduced the price by the cost of weed killer that was done before the contractor arrived.

Description of Work
Swept parking lot, cleaned and filled cracks, applied two coats of sealer, and striped parking lot.

Work Completed On 07/02/2015

03/30/2015

Jamey C.

Not all the big cracks were taken care of and those that were did not last long.

Description of Work
Seal driveway

Work Completed On 08/15/2013

11/15/2014

Timothy S.

It went fine, but the advertised price was for a REALLY small driveway. Our cost was much higher. They didn't really seal the cracks much at all even though we paid for that. For what it is worth, our driveway is really past its prime and needs to be redone. The driveway looks nice anyway. I just would have really liked to have the cracks sealed to slow down further deterioration.

Description of Work
Cleaned and sealed driveway

Work Completed On 09/01/2013

10/31/2014

Daryl D.

I called to get an estimate on sealing our newer drive way. JC Premier Seal was able to provide a free estimate over the phone as we needed no driveway repair. They showed up exactly when they said the would, cleaned all debris, grass clippings and leaves off the driveway. They did an excellent job of sealing our drive way, looks brand new!!! I would recommend them to everybody. Thanks for the GREAT WORK!

Description of Work
Seal coat our driveway

Work Completed On 05/31/2014

10/21/2014

Dan S.

JC was very prompt, and was on time for both his quote visit and on the day the work was scheduled. He was flexible when we had a car in the driveway that we did not have keys for (miscommunication between me and my wife) that we could not move- he was able to reschedule with us. He gave us quotes for re-doing the driveway, as it is likely close to the end of its life (we knew this before having it sealed, and he re-confirmed with us). We will likely use JC when the driveway needs to be replaced.

Description of Work
JC re-sealed our blacktop driveway.