Find out how much it costs to install trim based on factors like type, square footage, and whether you hire a pro to do it.
Get matched with top carpenters in Louisville, KY
There are 36 highly-rated local carpenters.
Matching on Angi
Recent Woodworking Reviews in Louisville
- Nu Wood WorksThe job was done to 110% of our expectations! The work was done in a timely manner, communication levels were great, and we couldn't be happier with the final product. Would hire again in a heartbeat.
- Potts Brothers LLCOutstanding work. They promptly performed an estimate and came out to the house while the weather was good. I added a couple of items to the list and they took care of them with no issues. This is an excellent painting company.
- Daniels & Daniels Home RemodelingThe crew doing the demo work and the finishing work did an excellent job in our home. The job took 8 days total with the amount of work that needed to be done. They listened to our needs, wants and were able to accommodate changes that we had along the way. I would recommend this crew to anyone and would hire them again as we have other projects in the future
- Scott's Home ImprovementsDavid did a great job managing our master bedroom renovation which included adding a new wall and door, replacing floor, updating brick tile on fireplace facade, and custom built in cabinets in the attached closer/laundry. David also replaced our deck, detailed a shower, and installed vented ceiling fans in two bathrooms. He did a lot of work and even when the project kept growing he would just update the quote and keep going. We are very happy with the final product and I know the work was done correctly without cutting any corners. We are already talking to David again about our next project. He can do anything
- Robbie Hornback Design Build Construction Co. LLCWe highly recommend Robbie Hornback Design Build Construction Co. LLC to anyone. We were seeking help with our new room addition and deck. We had 3 estimates from 3 contractors, Robbie Hornback Design was 40% less, while using quality material. In addition, he honored my husband by giving us a military discount. Robbie was professional, detail oriented and extremely helpful with suggestions on how to use our budget most effectively. Robbie insured all work with a warranty. In addition, he worked very close with our city Building Commissioner to insure all work was approved and passed inspection. When he started our project, his brother Mike was part of the team. However, Mike became ill and was not able to contiune with our project. However, Robbie immediately found a replacement. Robbie's new worker was Kahlier and Kahlier did a outstanding job and worked very hard with Robbie to complete our project. Words can'nt express how much we appreciate Robbie, Mike and Kahlier. We're happy our project is complete but we already miss them so much. They have become part of our family and are always welcome to stop by our house anytime. Oh forgot to mention, they mopped, sweep, sowed grass seed and so much more. They were simply awesome!!!!!
- Missi ConstructionI can't say enough about Missi Construction. My wife and I decided to add a half bath in the basement in the middle of a pandemic. In order to minimize the risk of exposure, Rick only allowed necessary personnel (electrician, plumber, and inspectors) in addition to himself and David on the site, and still managed to get the job done in a timely fashion. I have dealt with quite a few contractors, but none more courteous, honest, and professional than Rick. He stayed in constant communication with me, and was always here when he said he was going to be. As with almost all basement remodeling projects things don't always go as planned, and this one was no exception. We had to make a few changes to our original plans along the way, and Rick continually kept me informed as to why he had to change something. I would not hesitate to hire Rick again. Bill P
- Hard Times Carpentry, LLCEverything went smooth. Joe had everything under control, knew just what needed to be done, and did a fantastic job!
- CLOSETS BY DESIGNThe estimate and installation were completed professionally during the difficult time of COVID. Preparation had to be made do to multiple jobs. Response times were prompt upon contact of each area. CDC guidelines were followed during installation.
- CLOSETS BY DESIGNAll jobs were performed on time, on budget, and extremely good quality! Everything from design to build was a painless process and hence me going back two more times as originally we were just doing the master closet. I actually plan on doing my daughter’s closet next and will use Riza and Closets by Design again
- Daniels & Daniels Home RemodelingDaniel and his people are very easy to work with. They always listen to us and do whatever it takes to satisfy our needs. Timmy is very good at everything he does and the result of his work is outstanding.
Woodworkers in Louisville
- Business Description:Christian owned and operated. We specialize in every aspect of remodeling your home or business. There is no charge for estimating what your project may be. Please don’t hesitate to give me a call.Recent Review:Scott's Home Improvement was professional from start to finish. We discussed what I was looking to create and he was quick in getting back to me with a reasonable estimate. The work was started on time and though finished a little behind schedule (due to unforeseen problems with the house and plumbing - no fault of the contractor!), the finished product is absolutely gorgeous!! I am beyond thrilled with the outcome! David was professional, nice and a very hard worker! He even bonded with my dog! If you are looking for a trustworthy contractor that does great work, look no further .... David Scott is your guy! Thank you David for making this project stress free for meJane G.
- Business Description:We are both a handyman service and full registered remodeling company. Customers can call us for something as small as a one hour job, or as large as a whole house make over. Most of our business today comes from repeat customers. For the last 3 years, we have had a house featured on the Home Builders Association of Louisville's Tour of Remodeled HomesRecent Review:From the initial call to schedule an estimate to the finished job, everything was just outstanding with this company. Eric was our estimator and came out about 2 weeks after my initial call (they are pretty booked up, which I can see why). He was on time, very professional, talked us through all of the issues we were inquiring about. After we received the estimate and scheduled the service (about a week later) we had Billy do the repairs. Super nice guy, always showed up on time, and the door looks great. I gave the pricing a "B" only because we had two other estimates that were lower, but in this case, you get what you pay for. I will definitely be using this company again and highly recommend to anyoneKaelah M.
- Business Description:High quality interior and exterior painting and staining. Also pressure washing. Free EstimateRecent Review:Fabulous. Great job. Always there when promised and competed on time. Also followed up after the job was complete for any problems. Have used Mr. Esterle on a couple of large projects and have always been extremely satisfiedDeborah D.
- Business Description:we specialize in remodeling, from patching drywall to painting that room or the exterior of a house or deck, to completly frame and finish that new basement. or simply replace doors. or install crown moldingRecent Review:Rafael and his crew did an excellent job removing wallpaper, patching, and painting. Baseboards were replaced throughout the house and the work was done with care. He noticed things that needed attention, such as old ceiling tiles that needed replacing and did the work. I was especially impressed that I could rely on Rafael and his crew to be at the house doing the work, even though I was coordinating his services from another town. He communicated promptly and even sent pictures of the progress. I am thankful for his servicesSherrie G.
- Business Description:We have been in business for over 13 years, and strive to provide our customers with exceptional service at affordable prices. We accept all major credit cards, and have financing available as well.Recent Review:I can't say enough about Missi Construction. My wife and I decided to add a half bath in the basement in the middle of a pandemic. In order to minimize the risk of exposure, Rick only allowed necessary personnel (electrician, plumber, and inspectors) in addition to himself and David on the site, and still managed to get the job done in a timely fashion. I have dealt with quite a few contractors, but none more courteous, honest, and professional than Rick. He stayed in constant communication with me, and was always here when he said he was going to be. As with almost all basement remodeling projects things don't always go as planned, and this one was no exception. We had to make a few changes to our original plans along the way, and Rick continually kept me informed as to why he had to change something. I would not hesitate to hire Rick again. Bill PBill P.
- Business Description:At CertaPro Painters of Kentuckiana, our reputation is based on certainty. We specialize in commercial and residential painting, both interior and exterior. We're lead certified, insured, and our proposal is our promise. Our crews are men who have worked with us for years and consistently produce quality work in a timely and professional manner. Also services St Matthews, Crescent Hill, Fern Creek & JeffersontowRecent Review:Project was performed on schedule and at the proposed cost. Work was done well and the end result was a great looking exterior paint job on a 2-story (plus attic) wood sided house. Job site was left clean at the end of each day and at the end of the project. There was some confusion during the project about the color of the front door; however the crew returned promptly after project completion to re-paint the door, at no additional cost. I was pleased with the end result of the project. <br /Nate B.
- Business Description:Our company was founded by David Berger over thirty years ago and David has been selling table pads direct to the public for over forty years. We know our table pads and we know how to design the perfect fit the very first timeRecent Review:Order arrived quickly - all in good condition. Have been using them for quite a while now. I love that the pieces lock together magnetically - so no sliding around. You can choose your colors: top and bottom. You do the measuring - they have instructions on how to do that - and it is very simple. Their order department was very accommodating when I called. Would definitely order from themLillian W.
- Business Description:American roofing & metal co., Inc. is a family owned roofing business located in louisville, Kentucky. We provide professional roofing and service needs for residential and commercial clients in the Louisville, Lexington, Cincinnati, and Southern Indiana areasRecent Review:We've used them for the past 20 years. The shingles that they installed they have the superintendent on site was certified in those particular shingles, certified by the manufacturer. And their follow up and warranty was good responsive toJudy P.
- Business Description:We are family-owned with over 18 years of experience and offer interior remodeling services specializing in kitchens, bathrooms, built-ins & finish carpentry.Recent Review:I can’t say enough about how pleased we are with the kitchen remodel. David Fischer did a fantastic job. He is very meticulous, and it shows. I couldn’t be happier with the outcome. This project was completed in August of 2018, and I just figured out how to post this review... (sorry guys). If we do any future projects, we will absolutely use Silver Hammer Construction. Both Andrea and David are very professional, and a pleasure to work withMarianne P.
- Business Description:Jonathan Benson has been working with wood for over 30 years. He earned a Master's Degree in Furniture Design from the Rhode Island School of Design, has taught woodworking at the college level for 10 years. and has written several books, authored numerous articles and lectured extensively on topics related to woodworking and furniture design. Installations available in the DC Metropolitan AreaRecent Review:How could this company come to Illinois from Virginia??? Good question. The answer is. He didn’t. No one responded from my area. I did the work. But I bet this guy would have done it the same way I did. Looks terrific. ThankGayle P.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful woodworker articles
Replacing the baseboards in your home can give your space a fresh new look. When researching the cost of replacing baseboards, you need to consider the size of your home and the type of baseboard you’d like to install. This guide will show you how.
This guide explores the various factors that affect the cost of installing an interior door, including size, material, and type. Learn more about the cost of installing doors inside your home.
carpenters in Louisville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- A Assurance Construction Co3937 Central Ave
- A CARPENTER'S SON7710 LEGLER DR
- A Plus A Exteriors Roofing Inc8212 Nash Rd
- A&R Quality Cabinets2960 Richland Ave
- Able Roofing & Remodeling LLC639 E Burnett Ave
- Ables Drywall3622 Quarry Rd
New Albany, Indiana
- Accent Custom Home And Remodeling477 S. CAPITOL AVE B
- Advanced Restoration & Waterproofing2981 State Rd 45
- All American Construction163 Pagoda Ct
- All Solutions411 Knobloch Ave.
- All-American Painting6507 Five Forks Dr
PEWEE VALLEY, Kentucky
- Alltrade Property Management710 Barret Ave # 210
- AM Remodeling4800 Red Fern Rd
- American Roofing & Metal Co4610 Roofing Rd.
- Architectural Builders11503 Main St
- Artistic Design7502 Wimstock Ave
- Atlas Builders119 N 25th St
- AWS Remodeling & Design Div of All Weather Systems4419 POPLAR LEVEL RD
- A Assurance Construction Co
- B & E Construction3003 Love Lane
- B B Remodeling & Repair LLC4410 Green Pine Dr
- B C STONE INC6115 Park Rd
- B&G Roofing and Framing3715 Bardstown rd 400
- Bates Company Inc1231 S 4th St
- BB Home Improvements205 Willoughby Ct
- BC Remodeling and Renovations LLC4050 Addison Lane
- BEN TYLER BUILDING & REMODELING/HANDYMAN PLUS1115 LEXINGTON RD
- Berger's Table Pad Factory1501 W Market St
- Bevan Kushner Contracting1307 Nightingale Ln
- Bibelhauser home's Remodel Division40 center st
- BJB Inc958 Logan St
- Bluegrass Property Solutions705 Hwy 160
- BMD Handyman1543 Garland Avenue
- Bocock Construction Inc.4210 Milo Dr.
- Bravo Construction7310 Wesboro Rd
- Briteway Painting139 TANGLEWOOD TRL
- Browning Property Management LLC13272 Early Sunset Dr
- BuckGadd Hardwood & Laminate Flooring241 Stoneridge Drive
- Buena Vista Construction615 E Washington St
- Burkheads Home Specialist140 Cajun Ct
- Burnett Construction and Handyman ServicesP.O. Box 715
- B & E Construction
- C and J Woodworks7209 Madison Dr.
- C&R Painting & Home Improvement650 W. Peaceful Ct.
- Capital Improvement Company, Inc.1779 Budd Road
- Carlon Roofing & Sheet Metal Inc6807 Enterprise Dr
- CC DesignsLLC213 Linda Dr
- CertaPro Painters® of Louisville-Metro2218 Frankfort Ave
- Certified Handyman & Remodeling3317 Stratford Ave
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Louisville4203 Bunton Ct
- Cherrywood Custom Woodworking7614 Glaser Ln
- Chuck Rader Master Painter & RemodelerP.O. Box 332
PEWEE VALLEY, Kentucky
- ck construction services708 west woodlawn
- Clasen Design Build LLC2907 Bold Ruler Dr
- CLOSETS BY DESIGN1301 Herr Lane, Suite 105
- Coffey's Home Improvement2089 Wilson Creek Rd
- Color Craft Painting LLC2517 Valley Vista Rd
- Contracting Solutions, LLC9413 Jonathan Pl
- Coogle's Interiors10000 Dixie hwy
- Corner Stone Construction920 washington way
- Cornerstone Carpentry & Painting, Inc.725 Wade Road
Mount Washington, Kentucky
- COX INTERIOR3821 Collins Ln
- CPG,LLC331 Fisherville Rd
- CRAIG GRIDER REMODELING LLC117 EVERETTE CT
- creation Woodworking1817 N. larkspur dr.
- Creative and General Home Improvements3031 Ledge Brook Ct
- Creative Custom Renovations4643 Pinewood Rd
- Creative Property Solutions
- Crowley Service Company330 Robert Burden Road
- Crume Installations121 Green Meadow Ct.
- Custom Cabnetry and Design1301 Overstreet Lane
La Grange, Kentucky
- CUSTOM FIT9206 BERMUDA CT
- Custom Woodcrafters906 Reed Lane
- C and J Woodworks
- D&C Roofing89 E Hornettown Rd
- DAVID DICKERSON CONTRACTING1615 Hunnington Pl Apt 7
- Davis Remodeling & Restoration2714 Hillview Dr
New Albany, Indiana
- DELBERT MULHALL & SONS REMODEL9102 THOMPSON LN
- DIAMOND FLOORING950 N MULBERRY ST 100B
- DICKERSON CONSTRUCTION CO.17607 HWY 31 S0.
- DNA Construction663 S 27th St
- DOCTOR REMODEL LLC819 FOXWOOD AVE 819 Foxwood Ave
- Don't Worry I Can Fix It LLC1406 S 6 street
- Donald Smitley Jr. Higher Standard Painting6612 Broomhill Road
- Dunaway Interior Trim & Construction1615 Dawkins RD
La Grange, Kentucky
- D&C Roofing
- E.R.A. LLC4700 DOVER ROAD
- Elbert Construction Inc10200 Forest Green Blvd Ste 112
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elite Stucco & EIFS Solutions12125 E 65th St #36953
- Elkins Home Maintenance1439 S 6th St
- EMERGENCY RESTORATION & CONTRACTING5900 POPLAR LEVEL RD
- Esterle Painting11214 Pyramid Rd
- EXCELLENCE IN CONSTRUCTION1103 TUCKER STATION RD
- Executive Contracting Inc11401 bronzedale dr
- E.R.A. LLC
- Fackler Homes Inc1504 Polo Fields Ct.
- Faerber's Bee Window Inc115 Shadowlawn Dr
- Fair and Right!2904 dartmouth ave
- First Time Inc1315 N Dixie
- Flexible Construction4300 saratoga hill rd.
- FormWood Industries, Inc1601 Production Dr
- Frazier Home Improvements3900 Bonaventure Blvd.
- Fackler Homes Inc