Planning a yard project? Know when to call 811 to keep you safe while avoiding expensive damage to underground utilities.
Get matched with top excavators in Las Vegas, NV
There are 16 highly-rated local excavators.
Matching on Angi
Recent Excavating Reviews in Las Vegas
- Air Pro MasterThe people at Air Pro Master are exactly like their name indicates. They were pros from start to finish. They showed up on time, their price was reasonable, they installed a quality unit, they weren't pushy about making a sale and gave us options and were a complete joy to do business with. They made us a promise at the start that they would take care of us and they did exactly that
- Anthony & Sylvan PoolsWonderful, From start to finish everything went smoothly. Started mid December and was Swimming first if March.
- Anthony & Sylvan PoolsThe process was great from start to finish. They helped me with choosing a great design and the team had great communication through the entire process. I would definitely hire them again.
- Anthony & Sylvan PoolsDesign was exactly what we wanted and the building process was seamless. They provided us with all the necessary information for the build and explained every step of construction. Anthony Sylvan was my first choice to build my pool and im glad I stuck with my gut.
- Anthony & Sylvan PoolsWe got our pool completed in 9 weeks from the day they dug ! Communication was on point and overall process was simple. I refer them to everyone that is thinking about a pool. Great job !
- Anthony & Sylvan PoolsGreat work. Completed the pool faster than anticipated. Great communication throughout. Very satisfied
- Anthony & Sylvan PoolsWe expected delays due to material costs or labor shortages; however, there were some trades that rescheduled last-minute or even no-showed multiple times (concrete deck forming and fire-feature specifically). Despite these delays we are satisfied with the quality of the finished product and Anthony & Sylvan staff were all friendly and professional. Nigel (sales) was friendly and came up with an awesome design for the pool, Jozlynn (scheduling) always responded promptly (sometimes even messing us directly after office hours to answer us instead of waiting until the next day), and our PM (Tom) fixed at least 2 issues himself when subs were slow to respond to callbacks. Normally a builder is responsible for choosing reliable subs and keeping on schedule and I debated a 4 start rating; however, I know the two trades with the largest delays had few options available in town and I believe A&S did the best they could. Since the only issue was delays and not quality and given the context (Covid) I don't think it's fair to blame A&S for those delays
- Anthony & Sylvan PoolsEverything went smoothly. From the start up of designing the pool to the project manager keeping me informed of every step that was going to happen. For my first pool experience they made me feel comfortable with my purchase. I have not had not one problem or issue
- Anthony & Sylvan PoolsAnthony & Sylvan did a great job with our pool! It is absolutely gorgeous! The crews worked quickly and each step was smooth even though we added to the project! Thanks Anthony & Sylvan!
- Max Plumbing and Air ConditioningKevion was a great plumber. Fixed fast cleaned up after himself no problems. But this company is expensive so shop around unless it has to be done asap. As I probably could have got this done for less
Last update on December 25, 2021
Excavators in Las Vegas
Explore our Solution Center for helpful excavator articles
What’s the cost of residential excavation? Before any new build, from a basement to a pool, knowing how much an excavator will cost is essential to staying on budget. Learn pricing estimates for various excavation projects and common excavation FAQs.
The cost to dig a trench is relatively low, as it’s usually just the first step in a larger home project. In this guide we explain how much it costs to dig a trench to make room for things like utilities and foundations and what factors can drive up that
Find excavators in
excavators in Las Vegas
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Air Pro Master2139 Industrial Rd
Las Vegas, Nevada 89102
- ALL AMERICAN CARPET SERVICES5606 S. EASTERN AVE SUITE A
Las Vegas, Nevada 89119
- American Brothers Plumbing Company1631 E DESERT INN RD
Las Vegas, Nevada 89169
- AQUA PHINA POOL & SPA2921 N TENAYA WY STE 132
Las Vegas, Nevada 89128
- Chief Septic & Sewer LLC3395 S Jones Blvd Ste 423
Las Vegas, Nevada 89146
- E & M ENTERPRISES INC3536 SUMMER SPRINGS DR
Las Vegas, Nevada 89129
- Gigas Property Management 850 E Desert Inn Rd Suite 1003
Las Vegas, Nevada 89109
- Green Guru Landscaping3153 Pawtucket Ln
Las Vegas, Nevada 89141
- Hydro Plumbing Inc8775 Lindell Rd Suite 100
Las Vegas, Nevada 89139
- Impact Plumbing2400 N Tenaya Way
Las Vegas, Nevada 89128
- J & B HAULING4616 Shoen Ave
Las Vegas, Nevada 89110
- Jack Of TradesP.O box 571847
Las Vegas, Nevada 89157
- JIMMY'S HANDYMAN SERVICE8961 Ryan Creek Ave
Las Vegas, Nevada 89149
- Landaco Landscaping & Grading4660 S Polaris Ave
Las Vegas, Nevada 89103
- Max Plumbing and Air Conditioning5075 Cameron St Suite D
Las Vegas, Nevada 89118
- Puebla's Lawn Svc3316 N Decatur Blvd
Las Vegas, Nevada 89130
- Restoration Specialists Inc.6120 Red Rock St
Las Vegas, Nevada 89118
- SIMPLE CREATIONS IN CONCRETE1832 HERMITAGE
Las Vegas, Nevada 89108
- True Drain & Rooter
Las Vegas, Nevada 89148
- Air Pro Master
- 702 PlumbER900 Wigwam Pkwy
Henderson, Nevada 89014
- 702 PlumbER
- Diamond Concrete Cutting80 Corporate Park Dr
Henderson, Nevada 89074
- Diamond Concrete Cutting
- MC Plumbing LLC205 E Brooks Ave Ste A
North Las Vegas, Nevada 89030
- MC Plumbing LLC
- Punch List Services3770 Skyline St
Logandale, Nevada 89021
- Punch List Services
- Whiteford Grading & Paving Inc6935 N Aliante Pkwy 104-350
North Las Vegas, Nevada 89084
- Whiteford Grading & Paving Inc