Anthony & Sylvan Pools

Founded 1946 • With Angi since May 2006

FREE 3D Design Consultation for Angie's List Members, Call Now! Anthony & Sylvan has been building amazing swimming pools in the Las Vegas area for more than 20 years. As your local swimming pool builder, we understand the challenges of building the perfect pool in Las Vegas’s desert climate and terrain. Our design consultants work with you every step of the way guiding you through the pool building process from initial consultation to the opening of your backyard oasis – ensuring you receive the pool of your dreams. Let Anthony & Sylvan realize your dreams: arrange for a free, no-obligation consultation and estimate today. Anthony & Sylvan is Las Vegas's premier swimming pool builder and winner of the 2013, 2014, and 2015 Angie's List Super Service Award....

Geometric

+2 more images

Pool Installers (146)pool cleaning (58)plastering (35)excavating (35)concrete repair (35)decks & porches (34)tile installation (34)plumbers (8)electrician (8)lawn & landscaping (5)

06/14/2022

Patrick G.

I believe this company is the absolute best at what they do. From initial design through construction and startup, they exceeded all of my expectations. Their team and subcontractors are the best. As a licensed general contractor, my expectations were high. Anthony & Sylvan surpassed them in every aspect. The project was a complete success.

Description of Work
Pool Construction

Work Completed On 04/01/2022

Review for Anthony & Sylvan Pools - 3019 St Rose Pkwy, Henderson, NV - 39770134

06/13/2022

Brian B.

Perfect process. I did a lot of research on pool companies and decided on Anthony and Sylvan. Dan, the pool designer, was amazing. He designed our pool to our wishes and did not try to upsell us. From excavation to completion, our project manager kept us informed on the progress. Our project manager came by quite often to supervise the process and always sent us photos of the progress. The pool came out perfect. If I ever build a pool again, I will only choose Anthony and Sylvan. So many pool companies subcontract out and do not supervise the subcontractor’s work. Anthony and Sylvan does not do that.

Description of Work
New Concrete In-Ground Pool

Category ceramic tile, concrete repair, decks, excavators, plastering, pool cleaners, swimming pools

Work Completed On 06/09/2021

04/15/2022

Russell U.

In 2018 we bought our inground pool from Anthony & Sylvan Pool for over $45,000, less that 4 years later we are dealing with Plaster Delamination that is causing calcium nodules, this is volcano-like blisters that break, and they are all over our pool, this is because there is a void or cavity between the plaster and the inner shell or a bond failure, due to poor craftsmanship/not applying the plaster correctly. Adams Pool Solutions was hired by Anthony & Sylvan to do the plaster, and both say that it is not their problem, so basically they are telling us that we need to pay to get our new pool resurfaced. POOLS DO NOT NEED TO BE RESURFACED LESS THE 10 TO 15 YEARS OLD!!! I feel as if both of these companies ripped us off. Filed a BBB complaint and a consumer complaint with the state contractors Board.

Description of Work
built an inground pool

Category ceramic tile, swimming pools

Work Completed On 04/15/2022

Hello [Member Name Removed], I'm very sorry to hear this, and I'd appreciate the opportunity to speak with you directly to get a better understanding of your concerns. Unfortunately, we were not able to locate your account with the feedback provided. To get started, please send us an email at, customercare@anthonysylvan.com, with the address associated with your account and the best phone number for yourself. I look forward to speaking with you soon. Sincerely, Kevin Customer Care

Erin P.

We got our pool completed in 9 weeks from the day they dug ! Communication was on point and overall process was simple. I refer them to everyone that is thinking about a pool. Great job !

Description of Work
New Pool Construction- Excavation, Concrete, Tile & Plaster

Work Completed On 10/08/2020

Review for Anthony & Sylvan Pools - 3019 St Rose Pkwy, Henderson, NV - 39520340

Rob M.

Great work. Completed the pool faster than anticipated. Great communication throughout. Very satisfied

Description of Work
New Pool Construction- Excavation, Concrete, Tile & Plaster

Work Completed On 10/01/2020

David C.

Wonderful, From start to finish everything went smoothly. Started mid December and was Swimming first if March.

Description of Work
New Swimming Pool Construction

Category ceramic tile, concrete repair, decks, electrician, excavators, plastering, plumbing, pool cleaners, swimming pools

Ruby D.

Design was exactly what we wanted and the building process was seamless. They provided us with all the necessary information for the build and explained every step of construction. Anthony Sylvan was my first choice to build my pool and im glad I stuck with my gut.

Description of Work
New Swimming Pool Construction

Brandon M.

The process was great from start to finish. They helped me with choosing a great design and the team had great communication through the entire process. I would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Pool Construction

Work Completed On 05/01/2020

Elmo V.

More than happy with the quality and timely matter

Description of Work
Swimming Pool Construction- Excavation, Concrete, Tile & Plaster

10/20/2021

Josh A.

We expected delays due to material costs or labor shortages; however, there were some trades that rescheduled last-minute or even no-showed multiple times (concrete deck forming and fire-feature specifically). Despite these delays we are satisfied with the quality of the finished product and Anthony & Sylvan staff were all friendly and professional. Nigel (sales) was friendly and came up with an awesome design for the pool, Jozlynn (scheduling) always responded promptly (sometimes even messing us directly after office hours to answer us instead of waiting until the next day), and our PM (Tom) fixed at least 2 issues himself when subs were slow to respond to callbacks. Normally a builder is responsible for choosing reliable subs and keeping on schedule and I debated a 4 start rating; however, I know the two trades with the largest delays had few options available in town and I believe A&S did the best they could. Since the only issue was delays and not quality and given the context (Covid) I don't think it's fair to blame A&S for those delays.

Description of Work
New Pool Construction- Excavation, Concrete, Tile & Plaster

Review for Anthony & Sylvan Pools - 3019 St Rose Pkwy, Henderson, NV - 39517882

10/20/2021

Molly N.

We are super pleased with our final product. It took us a loooong time to get there though! Most of it, I don't think was A&S's fault, though. It was a tough year to be building a pool--there were delays based on worker availability, supplies, and weather. So although it took much longer than originally planned, we are very pleased with the beautiful pool we have in the end.

Description of Work
New Pool Construction- Excavation, Concrete, Tile & Plaster

Work Completed On 09/01/2021

10/11/2021

Sonja L.

Everything went smoothly. From the start up of designing the pool to the project manager keeping me informed of every step that was going to happen. For my first pool experience they made me feel comfortable with my purchase. I have not had not one problem or issue

Description of Work
Purchased New Swimming Pool

Work Completed On 04/16/2021

09/13/2021

Stephanie S.

Anthony & Sylvan did a great job with our pool! It is absolutely gorgeous! The crews worked quickly and each step was smooth even though we added to the project! Thanks Anthony & Sylvan!

Description of Work
Brand New Swimming Pool

Work Completed On 04/14/2021

08/11/2021

Doug T.

Fantastic experience! This is the second pool I’ve had designed and built by Anthony and Sylvan. Everyone in the process has exceeded expectations! They are in time, organized, and supportive. The first experience 20 years ago was so good, I didn’t even look at another company for my current project. Highly, highly recommend!

Description of Work
New Swimming Pool

Category ceramic tile, concrete repair, decks, electrician, excavators, landscaping, plastering, plumbing, pool cleaners, swimming pools

Work Completed On 08/12/2021

06/24/2021

Harry H.

We were pleasantly surprised when the construction of our pool was completed even with the issues of social distancing and masks. Nigal was great with his design and providing us information so we could make informed choices with regard to the pool and it's construction. Donnie Feathers was also an asset as our construction lead because he kept us informed through text as well as the online site. It was a pleasant experience working with Anthony & Sylvan, we would recommend them if you are looking to have a pool installed.

Description of Work
New Swimming Pool Construction

Work Completed On 04/16/2020

Review for Anthony & Sylvan Pools - 3019 St Rose Pkwy, Henderson, NV - 39382639

06/24/2021

Stephen O.

Robert Stewart at Anthony & Sylvan designed a beautiful pool and landscape layout that exceeded our expectations. He was amazing throughout the process and delivered a design that was in our budget. We contacted several pool companies and in the end chose Anthony & Sylvan because of Robert. He was responsive, made us feel comfortable as first time pool buyers and made it easy from beginning to end, and also cannot thank enough our Project Mngr Amanda Skahill for always keeping us updated. My husband and I highly recommend Robert & Anthony & Sylvan Pools. We are so happy with our pool!

Description of Work
New Swimming Pool Construction

Work Completed On 06/24/2021

06/14/2021

Ben Z.

Pool looks great and very functional

Description of Work
New Swimming Pool Construction

Work Completed On 06/14/2021

06/11/2021

James P.

Very good. There were some delays due to Covid but Tom our PM managed to work around it and delivered the pool close to the scheduled date. Well done Tom

Description of Work
Pool Construction

Work Completed On 01/15/2021

Review for Anthony & Sylvan Pools - 3019 St Rose Pkwy, Henderson, NV - 39368135

03/23/2021

Christine L.

***UPDATE: A&S reached out to me to alter my review and gave a monetary incentive of $3500 and requested I sign an NDA. They requested this be completed quickly to win an Angi award and needed 5 positive reviews to offset my negative review. They withdrew the contract once they obtained 5 positive reviews, but I do question the integrity of those reviews.*** It has been quite difficult to reach anyone directly, nor have they been responsive in providing solutions. I've been emailing and calling for a few months now on my pool that still has open issues. In each correspond, the email address customercare@anthonysylvan.com has been included.
 If you are thinking about going under contract with Anthony & Sylvan, please consider the following timeline! A few key items (but there have been so many others): Zero gas/heat for 2 weeks in winter time (had to boil water to bath my 3 year old and has several electric heaters running) Pool shell poured incorrectly Tile chipped by Anthony & Sylvan during construction (will not fix/no resolution) Water seeping behind tile Rust around pool lights Charged for work that was not done Construction took 7 months (12/2017 - 07/2018) and pool was filled with outstanding issues Pool empty for the last 5 months now (09/2020 - NOW) and ZERO response in the last 2.5 months (01/2021 - NOW) UPDATE: The GM for Las Vegas, Dan, has spoken to us and assured us that since they did not fix any of the items we asked them to fix before the pool was finished within a year, they are no longer obligated to fix it. It was in our contract. I suggest if you, the reader of this review, want a smooth, easy and beautiful pool, do go with another builder. Learn from our mistakes!

Description of Work
Building of Pool and Spa

Category ceramic tile, concrete repair, electrician, excavators, plastering, plumbing, swimming pools

Work Completed On 03/10/2021

10/23/2020

Cheryl F.

From the beginning of the process, to the very end, Anthony & Sylvan Pools met our expectations. It was an interesting process to experience. Watching the transformation of the dirt backyard, to having a beautiful pool, spa and deck added was amazing. We had a great project manager in Skye DuCreay. The project lasted 10 weeks, with each crew arriving on their scheduled dates.

Description of Work
We had a pool/spa and deck installed in our new build home.

Work Completed On 10/22/2020

10/22/2020

Michael C.

It started out with our design consultant Don Sabino. He helped us design our pool from beginning to end. From size, shape and made the last minute change to Pebble. He is a great salesman and he has definitely been there for us even now and the pool has been done since July 2020. Next the project manager Skyy Decreay. Where do I begin, Skyy was on top of every step made. And if something wasn’t right or we had questions about it he made sure it was taken care of. He told us the first day that on average it takes 12 weeks but he believed ours would be done in 7-8 weeks. It was done in 7. He showed up before and after every step sometimes showing up while contractors were there. He sent pictures and info about each step every time someone was there. Answering all questions that we ask and making us comfortable with his answers. I cannot remember the scheduler’s name but she was great too. I always received messages as to when next service date was along with looking on site for all of our steps. If I had to have a pool built I would most definitely choose Anthony & Sylvan without a doubt. I have referred 4 couple since our pool and will continue. We are very proud of our pool and thank everyone that was involved in building it.

Description of Work
Pool put in.

Category ceramic tile, concrete repair, decks, excavators, plastering, swimming pools

Work Completed On 07/20/2020

Review for Anthony & Sylvan Pools - 3019 St Rose Pkwy, Henderson, NV - 38970854

08/23/2020

Joseph L.

Never showed for appointment as scheduled. Talked to on phone, rude and unprofessional.

Description of Work
New Pool Installation

Category swimming pools