Vegas Valley Plumbing

Founded 2015 • With Angi since February 2018

At Vegas Valley Plumbing, our company is based on the belief that our customers' needs are of the utmost importance. Our team is committed to meeting those needs. We welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service. No job is too big or too small for our experienced team. "Knowledge, experience, and hard work at a fair price" -Honesty-Integrity-Service- Call today for a quote...

A Service Provider's profile image

+34 more images

water heaters (3)water softeners (2)plumbers (17)HVAC Companies (3)

01/18/2021

William G.

Great explanation to the issue and how it was corrected

Description of Work
Garbage disposal reset correctly

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing

Work Completed On 01/18/2021

09/02/2020

PAUL C.

Excellent - fast, efficient and professional service

Description of Work
Replace shower faucet

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing

Work Completed On 09/02/2020

07/15/2020

Alice W.

The 2 maintenance people were in the garage and they wore masks initially. They took off the masks as they worked and I don't know if things were contaminated because of it. I will NOT hire them again as long as there is a Covid problem. I would hire them otherwise. That is the reason for the "B".

Description of Work
tankless water heater maintenance

Category water heater repair

Work Completed On 07/15/2020

07/03/2020

Sarah M.

Outstanding! Bill is an expert technician and completed the job quickly. I really thought the problem would cost more than what I had to pay. Highly reasonable.

Description of Work
Electrical outlet replaced in kitchen.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Work Completed On 07/03/2020

03/04/2020

Chadd D.

Fine. No problems.

Description of Work
Leak repair

Work Completed On 02/29/2020

02/27/2020

Al H.

They arrived promptly and helped determine where the landscaping was leaking. They gave a competitive quote to fix the leak as well.

Description of Work
Low water pressure and leaking water in the landscaping

Work Completed On 01/08/2020

05/13/2019

Jakub M.

Amazing Fast service. Got on Angies List Friday morning, they called me within 5 minutes of requesting a quote. I described the scope of work. I was provided a rough estimate. Of course you can't tell how deep the line is going to be or where the leak was. They arrived on time saturday morning, wrote up an official proposal on the spot. I approved and work was done in 3 hours. And this for my rental, my tenant met with them I did everything via phone or internet. Definitely would recommend, very professional!

Description of Work
Water Line at Meter Break

Work Completed On 05/13/2019

12/22/2018

Lori D.

The technician showed up early which was a great thing, quality of work was outstanding. He explained everything before he started the job. I would hire them again, it was worth the time and money!

Description of Work
Garbage disposal needed replaced.

Work Completed On 12/18/2018

12/18/2018

charlie T.

Had a Saturday morning leak in water softener; the company that installed it did not respond so I called Vegas Valley Plumbing. Keith called back immediately, had me take photo's of the unit and send to him, then he talked me through the shut-off procedure. We then scheduled a visit on Monday. Houston the Service Tech looked at the leak, but suggested I get work done by installer as it should be under warranty, and would accept no payment. Subsequently, the install company responded.) I'm very impressed with the responsiveness and courteous -- Exceptional. Vegas Valley will definitely be my go-to Plumbing service company, and I highly recommend.

Description of Work
Leak in water softener

Category plumbing, water softeners

Work Completed On 12/18/2018

12/10/2018

Alfonso R.

Travis was redirected to my call. Work was timely, professional and neatly done. I had to shut off water to the house on a friday morning and all other contractors could not get to me until the following week. Keith, one of the principals at Vegas Valley Plumbimg, immediately took responsibility and made sure my problem was solved.

Description of Work
Emergency replacement of shower mixer cartridge

Work Completed On 12/07/2018

10/18/2018

Robert C.

Carl came out and gave us an estimate at arranged time. Although he recommended we get other estimates we felt comfortable with both the estimate and Carl. Arranged time and date for work to be done. Carl arrived on time and two hrs later all work was completed. Was very pleased with the results. Carl was courteous and pleasant to deal with at all times. Would not hesitate to recommend Vegas Valley Plumbing and Carl. We

Description of Work
Replace kitchen faucet (we supplied), replace hose bib, replace pressure vacuum breaker, replace shut off valve at kitchen sink, and replace garbage disposal. All parts other than kitchen faucet were supplied by vendor.

Work Completed On 10/02/2018

08/13/2018

Jill L.

Excellent! There was a two hour time frame scheduled. They called to let me know when they would arrive, which was very much appreciated. They arrived promptly as promised. I wanted a faucet that would work with the new water filter that I purchased. In order to make the filter work, I needed to have a certain type of faucet. All in all the faucet was replaced within one hour and that included their time to go and get the replacement faucet as well.

Description of Work
replace kitchen faucet

Work Completed On 08/13/2018

08/02/2018

Ben M.

Great follow up Pricing very competitive Will definitely use again

Description of Work
Replaced aged water heater

Category plumbing, water heater repair

Work Completed On 07/31/2018

08/02/2018

Georgiann D.

Do not waste your time. Contact Vegas Valley Plumbing right now! I called on a Friday afternoon asking for someone to come out and make sure my water softener was installed correctly and adjust my water heater. Keith from Vegas Valley Plumbing returned my message almost immediately, and he sent over Carl the next day (Saturday morning). It's a new home and quite frankly, I didn't want to mess anything up. It just didn't seem to me--my inexperienced self--that the water softener was working properly. I never had one before, so I wasn't sure. Anyhow, Carl from Vegas Valley Plumbing came over first thing Saturday morning. He called telling me he was on his way. He checked everything out. And sure enough, the water softener was in bypass mode!!! So annoying that the folks who installed it left it that way (did they even know it was in bypass mode?). I'm so glad I called Vegas Valley Plumbing!! Here's the best part. When I asked how much was the service call....Carl said nothing! NOTHING! Do you believe this? The absolute BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE. I'm still floored. I offered what I hope was a generous tip and Carl went on his way. If I EVER need any plumbing, I will not hesitate contacting Vegas Valley Plumbing again. And I will share my experience with everyone in the area in need of plumbing services. Take it from this UNLV Professor, you won't be disappointed in Vegas Valley Plumbing. They are obviously smart, honest, and respectful.

Description of Work
Check water softener and water heater operations

Category plumbing, water heater repair, water softeners

Work Completed On 07/21/2018

07/26/2018

Warren E.

Old system was removed and new system was installed.

Description of Work
install new reverse osmosis system, remove old system

Work Completed On 07/19/2018

07/16/2018

Lorrie R.

Carl did the work on the downstairs toilet......new float, flapper & valve. Vacuumed out the residue on the tank bottom from a broken water softener which had caused the problem.

Description of Work
Needed new shut off valve, float, etc.

Work Completed On 07/10/2018

05/11/2018

Rebecca M.

Excellent and professional work. The plumber was on time and completed the project in a timely manner. I had purchased the wrong type of sliding spray bar but Roman helped me pick a reasonably priced one from Amazon. It arrived in 2 days and Roman promptly came back and installed it. No additional charge.

Description of Work
New shower head and spray bar installed.

Work Completed On 04/27/2018

04/21/2018

Gillian P.

Prompt service, great work cleaned up after Would recommend and use again

Description of Work
Toilet replaced and upgraded and 2 additional upgraded

Work Completed On 04/17/2018

02/24/2018

Lorrie R.

Arrived on time, explained what he was going to do and the price. Did a good job with a one year warranty. We would hire again.

Description of Work
Remove and replace seal.

Work Completed On 02/23/2018