Fireplaces boost your home’s coziness factor, but they produce soot, which can cause black stains on your fireplace and hearth. Follow this step-by-step guide to clean soot from your fireplace yourself, plus get professional fireplace cleaning costs.
Get matched with top fireplace companies in Fresno, CA
There are 3 highly-rated local fireplace companies.
Matching on Angi
Recent Fireplace Services Reviews in Fresno
- SOD Home GroupI had an exceptional experience in this company. When you see these great reviews up here: they’re true! Oren, our contractor with SOD Home Group, proved that house construction projects don’t have to be a nightmare but can be a pleasure if you find the right person to take you through it. Our old house seriously needed a remodel, and I didn’t have any personal preferences for any contractor; I lucked out when Oren came to interview. I liked Oren’s friendly, straightforward manner, devoid of slickness or hard sell, and his experience in construction was obvious as he walked me through the process. Oren spent time in the planning stage to find out what I wanted and discussed ideas that would work with the space. This is important: he is not the designer, he is the builder and will tell you what is structurally possible. Once a plan is agreed upon, his designer Eden put everything in several designs and after this stage is approved… then the crew do the work but i selected the fixtures, tile, paint color, etc. Oren had many useful resources to help, but I had a great idea of what I wanted needed. On the business end, once I committed to the job, the contract was clear, covering a schedule of payments and stages. Oren kept me up to date with what he needed from my end and when the crew was going to show up, etc..; all the teams came on time and work diligently. What a great combination: an experienced contractor with talented people skills who wants me to be happy with the job and makes it pleasant and easy! He’s been there for my every question and issue and gets back to me right away. I’m impressed by Oren’s team, all very professional people who do excellent, clean work while treating the area with respect; there’s not one guy working in my house that I wouldn’t have back (we are all working from home because of the pandemic). I’m impressed by the beautiful work that is being done and how creative and collaborative this team is. So summarizing: I found an honest, personable, skilled contractor backed by a wonderful team of professionals who are doing what they promised. No games here. I feel supported if questions come up and absolutely admire how they do business. The prices are fair and I feel that I have good value and guidance. I’m thrilled with Oren and SOD Home Group (including the staffers at the home office) and wouldn’t go looking anywhere else for my future projects
- Sierra ConstructionIt was great. They were on time and respectful. They took time to explain everything and answer any and all questions. They totally cleaned up after themselves. It was awesome!!
- Sierra ConstructionBoth employees were very professional and friendly. They knew what they were doing and performed the install without any problems. They also took care to clean up the work area before leaving.
- D & R ConstructionThis company was great. They arrived at the scheduled time and they were very nice. They were also sure to clean up after the job was done. I love my stove and will call this company back again when I need my chimney cleaned!!!
- D & R ConstructionThey were great! They laid down tarps so that there was no mess in my house. They were informative, polite, economical, and left my house in the same condition as when they arrived.
- Sierra ConstructionOur experience with this service provider was just outstanding. He fixed our doors in nothing flat for a very reasonable price, and referred us to two other service providers who would be more appropriate to the repairs we need than he would. I was VERY impressed by this show of integrity and honesty on his part. I HIGHLY recommend Sierra Construction to anyone in need of home repairs
- Sierra ConstructionThey showed up on time and did a wonderful job custom fitting the surround to size. We are now up to code! No damage to my Laminate flooring either. They also took the time to show me how to take care of the new gas fireplace myself. Thank You
- Sierra ConstructionThey were very professional, prompt, and met their installation deadlines. They also cleaned up after themselves everyday. Larry, the owner, was very polite and accommodating.
- A Clean SlateThe whole experience was great. Mark, the owner, promptly replied to my communications and came out to give us a quote, which was very reasonable and we scheduled an appointment shortly afterwards. We also got a quote from him to restore our shower and our tub/shower. It was significantly more work and they actually remove and replace the caulking, clean the soap scum and hard water off the tiles and glass, etc. This work pushed the cost over our budget so we decided to wait on that part. He came with a team of himself and two others and boy did they work fast and thorough. The made short work of my windows and man did they sparkle. There was heavy hard water stains on most of them when we bought the house a few years ago, so I had never been able to see out of them with much clarity before. It was wonderful! They were so clear it was as if the window wasn't even there when I looked outside. Had I known the cost was so reasonable I would have had the windows done a loooong time ago. The carpets, tile floors, couch, and countertops all came out great as well. You could see the sand sparkle in the almost 30 year old grout on the kitchen countertops, which I thought was amazing and didn't expect. The fireplace came out beautifully. There had been a lot of black staining on the mantle and hearth and they got it all cleaned off. We had a miscommunication that was my fault for assuming and not clarifying. In our bathroom there is tile floor and a tile countertop on a small vanity. When he did the estimate, and went over it before the service, I thought "Guest Bath Tile" would include all the tile, (floor and counter) but I should have made sure rather than assuming. It was my fault. When they were almost finished, I asked about the countertop he said he had just quoted for the floor and I realized the miscommunication had occurred. It was a small countertop and wasn't a huge deal and since I had not clarified during the estimate or when we went over it before the work started, I was fine to leave it undone. However, the woman on his team volunteered to clean the countertop anyway and when I asked Mark to please charge me for the additional work, since it was my mistake, he wouldn't do it. I think that is high quality service that goes above and beyond. I would have been perfectly happy and did not express any displeasure or indicate that I would have been dissatisfied if they didn't clean the countertop, so I don't believe it was "damage control" or anything of the sort. I think they were just showing fantastic customer service. They didn't want me just to be happy and satisfied, but thrilled and impressed, which I am. I am also grateful for the generosity of Mark and his team. This is a great company and I have already recommended them to my sister that needed some cleaning done at her house. Thank you to Mark and your wonderful team (I'm sorry I don't remember their names, but I remember their wonderful work and great attitudes, which was so appreciated)
- PONDEROSA AIR COND & HEATINGTHEY CAME IN AND REPAIRED MY BLOWER AND HAD MY FIREPLACE BACK UP AND RUNNING IN NO TIME IT SEEMED. I DID NOT THINK THAT THE PRICE WAS ALL THAT BAD. THEY WERE A VERY PROFESSIONAL COMPANY.
Last update on March 9, 2021
Fireplace Companies in Fresno
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful fireplace company articles
Looking to install an outdoor fireplace in your backyard? Options range from electric and gas to pizza ovens and more. Learn how much an outdoor fireplace costs to help make your decision.
Whether your fire is for warmth or roasting marshmallows, having a supply of logs on hand can be a huge time saver. Read on to learn how to store firewood safely.
Find fireplace companies in
- Del Rey,
- San Joaquin,
- Orange Cove,
- Squaw Valley,
fireplace companies in Fresno
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- 3D Designs By David1740 E Shepherd Ave
Fresno, California 93720
- A Clean Slate6698 N. Channing Way
Fresno, California 93711
- APEX MASONRY INC6303 N ANNA ST
Fresno, California 93710
- Ashtree AC & Chimney4974 N Fresno St Suite 453
Fresno, California 93726
- Ceasar Briones Construction279 North Douglas
Fresno, California 93727
- CENTRAL DISTRIBUTING4250 W SHAW AVE
Fresno, California 93722
- ENERGY HOUSE122 E BULLARD AVE
Fresno, California 93710
- Sierra Construction6083 N Figarden Dr # 197
Fresno, California 93722
- 3D Designs By David
- AGAPE FIREPLACES & GRILLS2491 Alluvial Ave Suite 88
Clovis, California 93611
- AGAPE FIREPLACES & GRILLS
- Friant Masonry Builders, IncPO Box 301
Friant, California 93626
- Friant Masonry Builders, Inc
- LS England Designs Four Seasons6600 District Blvd Ste B
Bakersfield, California 93313
- LS England Designs Four Seasons
- Ponderosa Hearth & Home812 Barstow Ave
Clovis, California 93612
- Ponderosa Hearth & Home
- R LACY INTERLOCKING PAVERS36598 Fender Ave.
Madera, California 93636
- R LACY INTERLOCKING PAVERS
- TL Tile Creations3014 Helm Ave
Clovis, California 93612
- TL Tile Creations