A few factors influence how much it costs to fill a pool with water. We break down the cost to fill your pool so you can budget for summertime fun.
Get matched with top swimming pool companies in Columbus, OH
There are 6 highly-rated local swimming pool companies.
Matching on Angi
Recent Pool Installers Reviews in Columbus
- Kayak Pools MidwestWhen I originally started researching buying a pool I looked at the typical round tin can pools and several other ones and what it would cost for a deck to be built and I found that a Kayak pools modular and proven design made the most sense. 4 seasons in now and it’s showing zero signs of aging despite it being near a tree. They came up with a design and stuck with it and it shows. Spend the extra on one of these versus a tin can pool especially if you want something to last up to 30 years or more. The aesthetic of the deck is very appealing as well. Their kayak katalogue is great too for purchasing maintenance items and their prices are competitive and they ship fast
- Perkins pools llc.We were so happy when we finally found Tim. We had so many companies out that did not want to touch our very old concrete pool that needed repairs and resurfacing. He gave us a super reasonable price compared to the others and his workmanship was great. Communication was pretty good and they had to work around the weather because we had it done very early in the year. He sandblasted, repaired, resurfaced, and found a nice solution for the uneven ends of the pool. We are extremely happy with the finished product
- Kayak Pools MidwestBuyer beware. BBB rating was revoked. It has been almost a year since we bought. Salesman said we would be "swimming by summer". The pool was delivered early July. Installers arrived end of July. Still not installed correctly. It is not the direction I wanted, mostly underground due to improper digging. They want us to pay for extra excavation. Leaks until it gets below the skimmer. The deep end is supposed to be 5'6", it is not quite 5'. The liner is all wrinkled. The installed fence would not hold if a child fell against it. The apron has gaps, tool marks, and extra holes from improper installation. The company will not communicate with us, they won't acknowledge emails. They replied to the BBB complaint and said that someone was scheduled Oct 22. They were a no show, but then showed up the 23rd. He drained the pool then was told to leave, they would send a water truck to fill it back up until spring. Received a email about the water truck to arrive the 26th. Yep, no water truck
- Marzetti PoolsKash at Marzetti pools is a lifesaver! We had been working with another pool builder who had been stringing us along for over a year and eventually abandoned the job. Kash had heard about our issues and reached out to us and offered to finish the project for us. Within a week the pool was complete and looks great! If you are looking for help with your pool do yourself a favor and give Marzetti Pools a call
- Larsen's Pool & Spa LLCLarsen's team of contractors were friendly and professional. All of them were experienced and did quality work. They were willing to do any special tweaks needed throughout the process. Our conversations gave me confidence, providing me info and support. The result is a beautiful 20 x 40 pool with privacy wall and mosaics. I can see why Larsen's has NO complaints, with their great attention to detail. I was so thankful that I chose them for my pool contractor
- Kayak Pools MidwestThey showed up on time and starting working right away. From start of excavation to us filling the pool was less than 5hrs! I was amazed and we positively love our new Kayak pool!
- Carolina Creations Pools & Landscapes IncCarolina Creations recently completed a new pool, spa, concrete decking and screen enclosure for us. We evaluated several companies and chose Carolina Creations based on talking to other customers - we even asked to see some completed projects that included our desired features and Art Miller accommodated our request with patience and professionalism. Carolina Creations did a great job of working closely with us as we refined what were the most important requirements. We partnered together to look at options and determine what would meet our needs best and we could afford. We appreciated the honest feedback, from Art and Eric, based on previous customer experiences. In addition, we were adamant about having a pool and spa that would be easy to maintain. They designed and delivered a solution that exceeded our expectations even with a few last minute change requests that were significant. Our project manager, Eric Alderman, did a great job coordinating all of the work and communicating next steps and what we could expect throughout the process. Eric has been great at working with us to finish the project and ensure that everything was done with the highest quality and to our expectations. We are extremely pleased with the new addition to our home (yes we consider it a new extension of our house) and have received many compliments from our neighbors about the design and overall appearance of our pool, deck and enclosure. Even more importantly, after Hurricane Dorian a neighbor came by to inspect our enclosure as they had some issues with theirs and they commented about the high quality of our enclosure and pool. Thank you Carolina Creations for providing us with a refreshing and relaxing oasis right in our backyard
- Marzetti PoolsI called Marzetti Pools on Sunday to see if they could help with a problem with air bubbles coming from my pool return lines. They picked up immediately and helped me diagnose the problem over the phone. He was very patient, knowledgeable, and helpful. It’s clear he really knows everything about pools. It was a great experience and he walked we through several solutions I could try at home. He also volunteered some recommendations for the pool not related to my current problem that could save me money in the future. I highly recommend this company for any pool issue you may have
- NAUTILUS POOLSMatt and his crew were extremely knowledgeable and professional throughout the entire process. During the installation Matt identified several problems with the pool floor, the previous liner and even our pool lights. I found Matt to be very conscientious and his attention to detail was awesome. The liner looks beautiful. I recommend Matt without reservation for all of your inground swimming pool needs
- ENDLESS SUMMER POOL & SPA SERVICE LLCMay31-June1, 2017 I scheduled a pool cleaning and opening for May 31 and June 1st. I emphasized that they needed to be careful powerwashing the stainless steel pool because it had been damaged before by inexpert technicians with powerwashers . They came out and removed the winter cover and drained the pool. The next day the Kevin came out and powerwashed the pool very carefully, using a low pressure nozzle. I was very pleased with the result. The pool used to be hand washed but since power washers became popular almost all pool companies seem to use them. I had been very nervous, but he did a wonderful job . After cleaning, I began to refill with water. When I reached the skimmer compartment it had not been cleaned. I called the company and they sent someone out to clean it within a day. It was a small thing and they corrected it. Later, Seth came out and started the pump and filter and put calcium in the water. He stored the winter cover and brought out the solar blanket but did not set it up. He brought the ladders and railing out and installed them. After he and his coworker left I discovered the filter pump was leaking. I called the company and they sent someone out to fix it. Later I noticed the leak from the filter plug had not been repaired. I called again and they came out again and fixed it. This company is prompt and responsive and the people are courteous and professional. They are a pleasure to work with. The secretary can answer basic questions about pools and water, which is a help as it saves time, and is not true in many companies. I think their prices are fair and if they forgot to do something they do not charge for a return visit. For their own sakes as well as their customers, however, I would suggest they be more thorough during visits, maybe using a checklist. Also, I would like to know what chemicals are put into the pool at the beginning, end, and during the season. This is not so much for pricing as to know what’s in the pool. The owner has to keep the water balanced during the season to protect pool and equipment . I disagree with the remark one of Endless Summer ‘s employees made that “you cannot have too much chlorine.” In fact you can, and especially if the water is not balanced the chlorine can corrode the metal in a pool. Ideally, information about chemicals would be on the statements. I would use this company again and recommend it to others. 8/20/17 The viewing glass on the pump assembly was leaking and I called Endless Summer to fix it. Jeff came out within a few days and fixed it. He also advised me on an item of pool maintenance and moved the solar blanket back into the garage. He was courteous, professional, and helpful. From what one employee of this company told me, they have to turn potential customers away in order to maintain their standards. I am glad they do and wish more companies would do the same. October 16, 2017 Endless Summer was scheduled to close my swimming pool after I had lowered the water level. I ran into trouble lowering the water myself and asked them to finish lowering it with a pump when they came out, which they did. I asked them if possible they close the pool the same day as they finished lowering the water -- the originally scheduled closing day. They did this, which was helpful. They winterized the pool, put away the equipment, and installed the winter cover. They did a good job
Last update on October 27, 2022
Swimming Pool Companies in Columbus
Explore our Solution Center for helpful Swimming Pool Company articles
Excited to relax and soak in your hot tub at your new home? Learn how to safely move a hot tub in this easy-to-follow nine-step guide.
When a murky mess interrupts your morning laps, you need to know how to clear cloudy pool water fast. These top cloudy water fixes will keep you afloat.
Find swimming pool companies in
- Grandview Heights,
- Upper Arlington,
- Minerva Park,
- Grove City,
- New Albany,
- Lewis Center,
- Shawnee Hills,
swimming pool companies in Columbus
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- COLVIN CO.2290 MCKINLEY AVE
Columbus, Ohio 43204
- Hartwell poolsP.O.Box 1404
Columbus, Ohio 43228
- Leisure Pools of Columbus1605 Shawnee Ave
Columbus, Ohio 43211
- Marzetti Pools1307 Brookforest Dr
Columbus, Ohio 43204
- Odd Jobs Handyman Service & Home Improvements2339 Keep Place
Columbus, Ohio 43204
- Omniscapes LLC2338 Scioto Harper Dr
Columbus, Ohio 43204
- Outdoor Space Design289 W Weisheimer Rd
Columbus, Ohio 43214
- Quality Pools3120 E 17th Ave
Columbus, Ohio 43219
- Zaber Pools of Columbus Inc4093 Stockade Pl
Columbus, Ohio 43230
- COLVIN CO.
- Double B excavations and grading
Westernville, Ohio 43080
- Double B excavations and grading
- ENDLESS SUMMER POOL & SPA SERVICE LLC8205 Estates Pkwy
Plain City, Ohio 43064
- ENDLESS SUMMER POOL & SPA SERVICE LLC
- Kayak Pools Midwest845 E 65th St
Indianapolis, Indiana 46220
- Kayak Pools Midwest
- LANDFARE LIMITED3220 RIVER HIGHLANDS WAY
Dublin, Ohio 43017
- LANDFARE LIMITED
- MEGA POOL WAREHOUSE, INC.418 Belle Haven Parkway
Westerville, Ohio 43082
- MEGA POOL WAREHOUSE, INC.
- NAUTILUS POOLS10040 State Route 37 East
SUNBURY, Ohio 43074
- NAUTILUS POOLS
- RNM POOL SUPPLY & SERVICES7736 GRAPHICS WAY
LEWIS CENTER, Ohio 43035
- RNM POOL SUPPLY & SERVICES
- Water's Edge Pools21450 CR-133
Marysville, Ohio 43040
- Water's Edge Pools