Larsen's Pool & Spa LLC

CPC1457680
Florida
Florida: General
08/31/2022

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

9909 Race Track Rd

Tampa, FL 33626

Thank you for considering Larsen's Pool & Spa. As a swimming pool contractor we design, engineer and build new pools. We also perform full/complete pool renovations. Our ability to enhance your project with travertine, pavers, lighting, screen enclosures and quality equipment makes us the "go to" pool builder for the Tampa Bay area. Service area not covered: Hernando, Manatee/Sarasota & Polk Counties....

Pool Installers (131)decks & porches (40)hardscaping (37)Patios (21)patio enclosures (17)tile installation (17)plastering (1)pool cleaning (167)screen repair (10)fountains (5)outdoor kitchens (3)lawn & landscaping (3)

11/22/2021

They were professional. Very responsive. You get a response back within the same day. They were all incredibly polite. They were clean and neat. I would recommend them for any kind of reconstruction. We didn't know exactly what we wanted when we hired them but they gave suggestions and it was excellent.

Description of Work
reserviced my pool. re did the deck. tore down the screen in the screnned room extended it about 12 feet.

Category pool cleaners

Work Completed On 11/17/2021

10/01/2021

I believe I made the right choice with Larsen's. They followed through well, and the project was completed in a reasonable time frame. Quality is most important to me, and my pool shell is very thick concrete, well reinforced. The shell is much more robust than some others that I've seen. The finished product is very close to my initial vision, and I'm pleased with my pool. There were a few issues...

Description of Work
Swimming pool construction

Category swimming pools

Work Completed On 08/31/2021

Review for Larsen's Pool & Spa LLC - 9909 Race Track Rd, Tampa, FL - 39493434

Thank you for your kind review, [Member Name Removed]! Quality customer care is one of our top priorities, and we are glad that you recogize that. Enjoy your new pool and make many memories poolside! Eric Larsen and the team at Larsen's Pool & Spa

09/24/2021

I'm so happy I chose to hire Larsen's pools for my new pool construction. I was hesitant to get into the process because I've heard so many horror stories with pool building projects, and I really wanted to avoid one of those situations. Eric, the owner of the company was very professional and he took the time to speak with me before I chose to work with them. He assured me that I would receive th...

Description of Work
New Pool Construction

Category swimming pools

Work Completed On 09/24/2021

Thank you for the wonderful review, [Member Name Removed]! It is so nice to hear how happy you are with your new pool! We also appreciate you mentioning some of our team members by name. We enjoyed working with you and hope you make many memories poolside. Eric Larsen and the team at Larsens Pool & Spa

08/22/2021

In 2020, we began our research to find a pool company. We read lots of online reviews and made many phone calls to various pool companies in the Tampa Bay area. Many were swamped with the unprecedented increase of pool sales during COVID. With this in mind, many companies told us to call back in 4-6 months because they were at max capacity with current projects. Others told us that we could be “sq...

Description of Work
New Pool Construction

Category ceramic tile,pool cleaners,hardscaping,patios,swimming pools

Work Completed On 07/23/2021

Review for Larsen's Pool & Spa LLC - 9909 Race Track Rd, Tampa, FL - 39449596

Thank you for the wonderful review, [Member Name Removed]! You were such a pleasure to work with and we are so glad that you are happy with your pool. We always strive to be the best we can be, and that work ethic shows in our staff. Thank you again and we hope you make many memories poolside! Eric Larsen and the team at Larsen's Pool and Spa

08/22/2021

Description of Work
New Pool Construction

Category ceramic tile,pool cleaners,hardscaping,patios,swimming pools

Work Completed On 07/23/2021

Review for Larsen's Pool & Spa LLC - 9909 Race Track Rd, Tampa, FL - 39449594

08/20/2021

Larsen Pools is the best pool company anyone could deal with. The owner Eric is just wonderful and follows up on the whole project from beginning to end. I was so impressed with his Staff and especially Brooks who was the Supervisor overseeing my pool from the beginning to end. I could not have been happier! I recommend Larsen Pools to anyone who is looking for a pool company with expedient and fr...

Description of Work
Larsen Pools put in a new pool for me.

Category ceramic tile,pool cleaners

Work Completed On 03/15/2021

Thank you for the wonderful review, [Member Name Removed]! It was a pleasure working with you in bringing your pool to life. We appreciate the shout-out to some of our team members as well. They work hard and deserve all the recognition. Enjoy your new backyard oasis! Eric Larsen and the team at Larsen's Pool and Spa

07/02/2021

I had 9 different pool & paver companies come walk my house and give me quotes. This is the ONLY company who I would EVER recommend. They kept their word, they did the most professional job, and my family is so happy with the outcome. I just wish all contractors were this great. Mr. Larsen and his team are what all homeowners wish all contractors held as their standards. Thank you to Larsen's Pool...

Description of Work
Pool & Deck renovation

Category decks,pool cleaners,fountains,hardscaping

Work Completed On 06/21/2021

Thank you for the wonderful review, [Member Name Removed]. We are so happy that you love your new pool and lanai. It was a pleasure to work with you! Eric Larsen and the team at Larsen's Pool and Spa

05/24/2021

Working with the people at Larson pools was as good as it can get considering installation of a pool is major construction. Brooks the supervisor of our pool is an outstanding person he answered all of our questions and concerns. The only thing I can add to that would be prepare yourself for a major mess pool construction is a dirty job and it gets very dirty before it gets nice.

Description of Work
Pool installation

Category ceramic tile,decks,pool cleaners,sunrooms,hardscaping

Work Completed On 05/24/2021

Review for Larsen's Pool & Spa LLC - 9909 Race Track Rd, Tampa, FL - 39343403

Thank you for the wonderful review, [Member Name Removed]! We are so happy you are pleased with the process and your new pool. And we always appreciate the shout out to our valued employees. Enjoy your new pool! Eric Larsen and the team at Larsen's Pool & Spa

05/24/2021

It went well. Good price, time table, beautiful pool

Description of Work
Build pool

Category ceramic tile,decks,pool cleaners,hardscaping,swimming pools

Work Completed On 04/23/2021

Review for Larsen's Pool & Spa LLC - 9909 Race Track Rd, Tampa, FL - 39347951

Thank you for your review, [Member Name Removed]! We are so glad that you are happy with your pool. Enjoy! Eric Larsen and the team at Larsen’s Pool and Spa

04/13/2021

Our experience was fantastic. Larsen was a great company to work with. Our pool was finished ahead of schedule and we are more than happy with the finished product. Highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Construction of pool

Category ceramic tile,swimming pools

Work Completed On 03/30/2021

Thank you! It is always wonderful to get such a glowing review. We are happy that you were pleased with the process and the final results. Please enjoy your new pool! Eric Larsen and the team at Larsen's Pool & Spa

New Pool Construction, Pool Renovations, Swimming Pool Contractor, & New Pool Design.

Interior Finish Only. Weekly Pool Cleanings & Repairs.

Check, Financing