If you're gearing up for your next renovation, there's a solid chance you're tossing out a bunch of old materials. Find a dumpster rental service you can trust by looking out for these six signs.
Find top appliance sales companies in Austin, TX
There are 13 top-rated appliance sales companies in your area and 7 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Matching on Angi
Recent Large Appliances Reviews in Austin
- Appliances ConnectionWe ordered an induction cook top and are thrilled with its performance. It took awhile to get used to all the advantages over a regular cook top, such as fast boiling, immediate heat shutdown when turning the burner off or lifting the pot from the burner. For older or forgetful people, the automatic shut off after removing the pot from the burner could easily be a life saver. We are very happy that we changed to our new induction cook top
- Appliances ConnectionThe online process was very easy. I received an online discount for the products I purchased plus was able to use Appliances Connection's discount code. Order arrived sooner than shipping company tentatively told me. The delivery guys brought it into kitchen and opened boxes for me to inspect. All was well and will reorder from Appliances Connection again with no worries
- Appliances ConnectionAppliances Connection's website is well-designed and it was really easy to find what I wanted. I got a great price on the TV/electric fireplace stand that I purchased. I would highly recommend this company.
- Neu AppliancesAmazing! The only store we called that could get us a stove in less than three weeks. They got it to us THE NEXT DAY. Love that it is a small shop, as you got to talk to an actual person, who was always super friendly, immediately. Jerry and Declan delivered the appliance and removed the old one and were also super nice. They wore masks for safety, engaged in pleasant conversation, and overall, just nice kids
- Phillips Hoover Roofing & ConstructionPerfectly! I completely trust Robert Phillips. He sticks with his quotes. He and his team are perfectionists. He offers ideas, such that the full burden of decision-making about everything was much easier for me. As a busy professional, I needed someone like him to work on my house. When they visit, all of my family and friends are stunned by the beauty of the final outcome. I strongly recommend Robert to everyone
- Ferguson Remodeling & Construction LLCI was extremely pleased with Ferguson Remodeling. The project went much smoother than I expected, had no financial surprises, and was about as pleasant experience as having your kitchen torn apart can really be. I highly recommend Ferguson Remodeling. I worked primarily with Jeremy but Charlie helped out as well and both are very good at what they do, courteous and accommodating. I received quotes from 4 other Angie's list contractors in the process of selecting Ferguson. Essentially, I threw out the highest and lowest bids and compared the middle 3 based on subjective stuff like who I felt was a better fit personality-wise, who would be directly involved vs. sending an army of sub-contractors, who provided an adequately detailed quote, etc. Jeremy won the bid process pretty handily in the subjective areas. He wasn't the cheapest but nowhere near the most expensive and overall I felt the price was fair and reasonable for the job. What really swung things his direction was the level of detail and transparency in the quote. It was obvious he had paid attention to the details of what we wanted and has done this enough times to include all the little stuff that would be required but I did not specify. Most of his competitors gave just a high level number with no details. Jeremy gave a line item listing of everything which made it easy to change the scope of work to fit the budget and also gave transparency to material vs. labor costs and where my money was really going. I'm the type of person who generally wants a deal to work well for both parties involved - I didn't try cut his margins which is probably part of the reason we got on well. I felt his margins were very fair and he wasn't playing games with me so I chose not to play any with him. That approach worked very well and he went out of his way to ensure I was a happy with everything. Once the project began, everything went pretty much according to plan. There were some delays with the shipping of the sink but none of that had anything to do with Jeremy. We got that on our own and the process just took longer than we expected. Once the counter top was installed, Jeremy immediately jumped back into action and everything came together pretty quickly at the end. There were a couple instances of confusion over who was coming at what time, etc. but it was all very minor and easily worked out. In those cases, Jeremy came out and did the work himself to keep everything on track. Towards the end of the project, we were getting close to Thanksgiving and without me saying a word, he brought Charlie with him and together they pushed hard to finish everything before the holiday and the results are simply outstanding. Couldn't be happier with everything
- OBY'S APPLIANCE INSTALLATIONI cannot say enough great things about Dahlia and Robert and their service. After our contractor backtracked on installing appliances even though he had promised he would do it, we were desperate to get the appliance working. The contractor had promised 1 week without a kitchen and it ended up being over 2 and a half months. We had to cook all meals in crockpot or microwave in the living room and clean dishes in the bathtub or outside. When the contractor said he would not install, I called 15 different companies to try to get the appliances installed as quickly as possible. All of them except for OBY had 1-2 month to get out to us. Dahlia could hear the frustration in my voice and talked me through the prices and process and fit us into the schedule within 3 days. She was professional and pleasant and assured me it would be completed timely and professionally. When Robert arrived, he was extremely professional taking great care with the appliances, flooring and counter-tops. He installed everything and we finally had a working kitchen! His prices for the work was fair. He won't be the cheapest but you will have a hard time finding a more professional, competent and friendly guy. Highly recommend their services and will use them in the future
- Ferguson Remodeling & Construction LLCI contacted Ferguson as one of the first contractors I reached out to for my bathroom and kitchen remodels. I selected Ferguson because they are located near me and I wanted to give locals my business. Jeremy's wife, Julie, was in touch promptly after I reached out and sent some helpful information along before our appointment. I appreciated that. Jeremy came by our place to do our estimate. He was a ball of energy. That also means that he talked over me as I explained what I wanted done. I overlooked the interruptions because it seemed he understood what we wanted. At the end of the meeting Jeremy said it would be a couple of weeks before he could get a quote to us because there had been some flooding (?) at his place. Two weeks rolled by...and then a month... and no estimate. In the meantime, I had several other contractors come by-- and the better ones gave me a timely estimate. I hired one of the other contractors who followed through. I am disappointed that I wasn't able to give Ferguson my business since I wanted to hire someone locally. Their loss
- BCL Services LLCWe have a small hotel (Hotel Eleven) with both commercial kitchen and a wine bar so we have a whole gambit of used restaurant and bar equipment. Some are very old. BJ Levensailor has come out 3 or 4 times over a 2 year period and solved problems, fixed equipment, resolved equipment that I purchased used that initially didn't work at all, and keep us operational when we needed it most. He's a good guy that knows what he is doing and I'd like to recommend him to others because he's a small independent contractor that gives great value and service
- BCL Services LLCWe have worked with B.J. at three properties (one commercial, two residential) for several years and highly recommend him and his team. He is relentlessly polite and we appreciate his problem-solving and responsiveness. We worked with two other HVAC companies before finding him through another recommendation and there is no comparison. We highly recommend him
Appliance Sales Companies in Austin
- Business Description:Neu Appliances of Austin offers a modern version of an appliance store. We sell new minor scratch and dent, refurbished and used appliances. If you need anything from a cheap washer dryer set to a high end stainless steel refrigerator, we have you covered! We stock a wide variety of appliances. Every appliances comes with a warranty and we offer delivery! We also offer Appliance Consignment. We sell your appliances for you. We Fully test and clean the consigned items then individually market ..Recent Review:Amazing! The only store we called that could get us a stove in less than three weeks. They got it to us THE NEXT DAY. Love that it is a small shop, as you got to talk to an actual person, who was always super friendly, immediately. Jerry and Declan delivered the appliance and removed the old one and were also super nice. They wore masks for safety, engaged in pleasant conversation, and overall, just nice kidsTrevor N.
- Business Description:Appliance Genius LLC has become a well-renowned Appliance Repair Service in Houston, Austin, Dallas & Beaumont. What started out as a hobby turned into a full-fledged business offering the highest quality repairs. Our passion for fixing what’s broken has brought us to the forefront of the repair industry, and our impeccable results have kept us there. Houston 713-554-0100 / Austin 512-980-8888 Beaumont 409-246-7979 / Dallas 214-814-404Recent Review:We had an AWESOME experience with Appliance Genius and especially with our technician, Nate. Nate did an awesome job diagnosing and triaging the problem, but also explaining to us what the error code meant and walking us through each of his steps. He also helped up with education and checking in on our other Bertazonni appliances while he was here. Extremely satisfied with our experience and will not hesitate to call Nate for any future appliance repair needs. Thank you, Nate!Lauren K.
- Recent Review:This is a duplicate review, essentially, because Angieslist has Oby's listed twice, for some reason, but Robert "Oby" is a bright, meticulous appliance installer.He has the knowledge, and is going to take the time, to put everything in right. If you are looking for the cheapest and the quickest, move along and find someone else. But if you would like perfection, this is your guy. We had to bring him in to redo what others did poorly - and it was so well worth it. If I had only know that wherever you buy your appliances besides Lowe's or Home Depot, that you could have Oby pick them up, deliver, and install them - I would have used him in the first place. I just used the guys the store offered who could deliver AND install, not knowing any better. Oops! <br /Jennifer G.
- Business Description:Here at Ember Outdoor Kitchens (formerly Q4U Outdoorz) we build completely custom outdoor kitchens, fire features, and metal gates. We are Austins premier outdoor kitchen builder and would love to help create your own backyard masterpiece. Give us a call today to schedule a visitRecent Review:Spent about 5 months calling various contractors (6) for a simple "L" shape outdoor kitchen. Received quotes ranging from 12K-25K with the average being about 15K. I called Ember and was quoted less than 7K for building material and labor. Needless to say, I went went Ember and was extremely happy with the service. Project took 2.5 days. Crew showed up when they said they would and performed work with no issues. Throughout the project, they ensured they kept the patio clean, always sweeping dust and rocks created from the project. Dwayne was very responsive to text/emails and answered any questions I had. I was very please with Ember Outdoor Kitchens and would recommend them to anyoneAnthony C.
- Business Description:K&N Service is family owned and operated. Owner, David Martin, has been in the appliance repair business for 35 years. He and his team of professional service technicians are dedicated to providing its customers with quality and expedient service. Each of our service technicians have an average of 15 years experience. David is accompanied with his wife, Mona Martin, and two sons, Travis and Jacob Martin in the business. Along with the family is a dedicated staff of 15 hard working and profess..Recent Review:He was extremely good with scheduling. He was very flexible and worked with me on my schedule. I felt he was very honest with me and he did great quality work at a fair price. He was a little skeptical at first and did not want to do it. He felt the part never really fixes the issue but he did agree to install it eventually. The part ended up fixing the problemRobby G.
- Business Description:A flat-rate Interior Design Company that provides Professional Decorating Advice. You can use what you have, or create a new look in an empty room. And I can help you pull together a partially started room. This service helps you avoid time consuming and costly decorating mistakes. A Design Plan (measurements, colors, sizes) is created for each room, focusing on your style and lifestyle. I utilize Design Principles giving you the best of the best. You are completely involved in every s..Recent Review:Diane spent the entire day with us in our home. She listened to what we were looking for as we prepared to redo our kitchen and master bathroom. Given that we were taking our walls, she drew a thorough kitchen/living/dining room layout (including lighting!). Given that plans evolved over time, she has continued to provide input via email for everything from lighting to furniture placement. Since remodeling, we have continued to decorate and fill rooms over the past 2 years. Our package included lifetime design support for the 5 rooms, and Diane continues to provide input as requested on exactly what shape and size pieces we need to complete our spaceMICHELLE W.
- Business Description:Thank you for your interest in Ferguson Remodeling and Construction LLC, a home improvement company operated by Jeremy Ferguson. Based in Leander, Texas, we have served Austin and all surrounding areas. All of our estimates are provided in cash/check pricing which is at a 3% discount. Credit cards are accepted with a convenience fee of 3% added to the cash price. 10% discount offered to Angieslist members, if informed about discount at initial meetingRecent Review:Jeremy was very professional and had excellent subcontractors to do all the work. He listened to our needs and even made suggestions as to what and why we should do certain things. We hired him for one job and later hired him to do a second job. Although there was an issue with resurfacing a patio. Jeremy was in full agreement that that part of the job should be redone. We have one more project that we will likely hire him to get it doneJim S.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.coRecent Review:Initial response to Angies list inquiry message was a little slow, took about 36 hours. (I later realized I could have just gone to their website and hit the chat button but they should respond more quickly) After they responded, they confirmed the part I needed. I ordered the part, it came the next day. Now my microwave is working fine. ThanksStuart L.
- Business Description:Local Expert Geek Squad Agents can fix your Appliance or TV regardless of where purchased. 90-day warranty along with professional, quick, and clean services. Check us out online, by phone, or at over 1,100 Best Buy stores.Recent Review:The manager in the appliance department is extremely helpful and even went as far as to recommend we wait until tax free appliance weekend to buy our washer! When our dryer goes out- this will be our first stopLindi p.
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoinRecent Review:Matthew is great! He was able to get my son up and running online in no time. He is very responsive and organized. Got my son who has ADHD to do his work and he actually doesn’t mind being tutored now.Anna P.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance sales company articles
If you notice cracks on the walls or if windows and doors are jammed, these could be signs that the foundation is settling. Learn the most common causes of foundation settlement and how to deal with them.
Knowing the costs of routine maintenance and common appliance repairs will help you know how much to save for a new fridge, stove and more.
Find kitchen appliance sellers in
kitchen appliance sellers in Austin
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- A&A Appliance Leasing1105 Wonder Dr
Round Rock, Texas
- ABC APPLIANCES & FURNITURE7521 N LAMAR BLVD
- absolute appliance100 Oak Forest Dr
- ACA APPLIANCE & AIR CONDITIONING LLC325 E Hwy 29
- Acceptance Appliance Center Inc6765 N Sam Houston Pkwy W 200
- Access Appliance Service14269 fam 2769
- Ace Mart Restaurant Supply9411 N. Lamar
- AFFORDABLE APPLIANCES5510 S Interstate 35 Ste 210
- Air Majic Services Inc12412 Tabor Oaks Dr
- America's Appliance408 W 14th St
- American Walk In Tubs102 Wonderworld Dr Ste 304-231
San Marcos, Texas
- Appliance Genius3262 Westheimer Rd Unit 345
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- AquaversePO BOX 1311
Round Rock, Texas
- AUSTEC APPLIANCEPO BOX 407
Dripping Springs, Texas
- Austin Appliance Installers LLC6624 Heine Farm Rd Unit 3
Dell Valley, Texas
- Austin Rent Way4235 S Congress Ave
- A&A Appliance Leasing
- Call-A-Friend Movers16310 Hwy 6 S.
College Station, Texas
- Capital Laundry Rentals2501 Montopolis Drive
- Central Texas Equipment2722 Tumbling River Drive
- CG Appliance LLC405 Regina Dr
- COMPACT APPLIANCE8606 Wall St STE# 1800
- Conn's HomePlus of South Brook6425 S I-35 Ste 200
- COSTCO4301 W William Cannon Dr STE 100
- CUTTING EDGE HANDYMAN8222 JAMESTOWN DR BLDG A 109B
- Call-A-Friend Movers
- Ember Outdoor Kitchens21204 Kathy Lane
- Ember Outdoor Kitchens
- Factory Builder Stores - Austin2020 A Rutland Dr
- Ferguson Bath, Kitchen & Lighting Gallery700 E St Elmo Rd
- Ferguson Remodeling & Construction LLC651 N Us Highway 183 Suite 335-11
- Frenchie's Auto and Appliance Repair9904 Gray Blv. Suite D
- Fry's Electronics12707 N Mopac Expy
- Factory Builder Stores - Austin
- Geek Squad - Best Buy2214 S 48TH ST
- Geek Squad - Best Buy11066 PECAN PK BLVD
Cedar Park, Texas
- Geek Squad - Best Buy805 TEXAS AVE S
College Station, Texas
- Geek Squad - Best Buy761 Hwy 71 W
- Geek Squad - Best Buy1015 W UNIVERSITY AVE
- Geek Squad - Best Buy12909 Shops Pkwy
Bee Cave, Texas
- Geek Squad - Best Buy1201 BARBARA JORDAN BLVD
- Geek Squad - Best Buy9607 RESEARCH BLVD
- Geek Squad - Best Buy4970 W HWY 290
- Geek Squad - Best Buy1050 MCKINLEY PLACE DR
San Marcos, Texas
- Geek Squad - Best Buy19000 Limestone Commercial Dr
- Geek Squad - Best Buy9600 S Interstate 35
- Geek Squad - Best Buy3201 S Interstate 35
Round Rock, Texas
- Geek Squad - Best Buy
- LMR Auction Services107 Jackie LN
- LONG VACUUM & APPLIANCE2118 S CONGRESS AVE
- LOWE'S8000 SHOAL CREEK BLVD
- Lowe's13201 Ranch Road 620 N
- Lowe's6400 Brodie Ln
- Lowe's13000 N I-35 Building 12
- LOWES2211 IH 35 S
San Marcos, Texas
- LOWES120 SUNDANCE PKWY
Round Rock, Texas
- LMR Auction Services
- Neu Appliances123 E North Loop Blvd
- Neu Appliances
- Sears Appliance Repair1617 Kings Rd
- SEARS ROEBUCK & CO11200 LAKELINE MALL DR
Cedar Park, Texas
- Sears Stores Barton Creek SQ2901 S Capitol of Texas Hwy
- Shelton Pride Air Conditioning9702 Brown Ln
- South Austin Appliance Repair780 W FM 1626
- Southern Comfort HVAC Inc4107 Wyldwood Rd
- Sears Appliance Repair
- Texas Shades & Shutters4603 Nevada Path
- The Frog Pad Home Appliance & HDTV Store107 Ranch Road 620 S Suite #117
- The Home Depot2700 E Whitestone Blvd
Cedar Park, Texas
- THE HOME DEPOT5602 BRODIE LN
- TreeHouse4477 S. Lamar Suite 600
- Tri-City Appliance Repair1919 N Mays St
Round Rock, Texas
- Tri-County Heating & Air Conditioning2802 Flintrock Trace Suite 253
- Tribles Inc - National Shipping16200 Queens Ct
- Texas Shades & Shutters
- UNITED PLUMBING & CONTRACTING LLCPO BOX 12146
College Station, Texas
- UNITED PLUMBING & CONTRACTING LLC
- Ward Furniture & Flooring180 Interstate 45 S
- Ward Furniture & Flooring