HOME DEPOT

Founded 1978 • With Angi since April 2005

Color World House Painting of Austin

Welcome to Color World House Painting of Austin, the leading painting specialist serving Hays County and the surrounding areas! With several years of experience in painting projects of all shapes and sizes, we look forward to earning your business. Call today for a free estimate!

Offers by Color World House Painting of Austin on Angi
Centex Gutters

CenTex gutters is your Central Texas premier Seamless gutter installer, repair or cleaning company. The home of the $149 gutter cleaning, we strive to provide our customers with the best Seamless gutter experience possible with over 30 colors to choose from. Let Centex Gutters provide you with a free Estimate today. We proudly serve the greater Austin Area and can usually schedule an estimate the same day. Our knowledgeable Staff are here to assist you today. Contact us at (512) 968-4153 or click Here to schedule an Estimate today.

Offers by Centex Gutters on Angi
Economy Plumbing Services

Find out why we are the most popular plumbing company on Angie's list. ** You can now schedule appointments on our website! ** Here's the deal: Our estimates are free, our technicians are licensed professionals, we are meticulous about offering great service at great prices. From text reminders, to paperless estimates and invoices - our goal is to make your plumbing problems a thing of the past and the experience getting there as smooth and painless as possible. We support (and offer discounts to) our first responders: police, fire, EMS, and military. We honor the wisest among us with discounts for senior citizens, And our plumbers specialize in slab leaks, tenant-landlord relations, commercial and residential plumbing service. This includes propane, tankless, drain cleaning, food trucks, toilets, and more!

Offers by Economy Plumbing Services on Angi

05/23/2017

Costin I.

The delivered and installed the appliances. They have more people available to ask questions and help you then other stores.

Description of Work
We bought our stove and dishwasher from Home Depot.

Category appliance sales

01/20/2017

Jeanna K.

Home Depot refuses to post my product review because it doesn’t meet their guidelines, which apparently include not being critical of Home Depot. So I am posting this everywhere in the galaxy that I can find. I used Home Depot because I am new to the area, it’s a small project, I don’t know anyone, it’s a little more money but how bad could it be, it’s Home Depot. I recommend that nobody use Home Depot floor installation services, ever. You can bungle things this badly and end up with two flooring types all by yourself, there is no need for professional help. It took from October 20-January 19 for them to install 450 feet (2 rooms, 1 stair) of flooring. The people are nice and do their best. The problem is poor leadership and subsequently poor organization, specifically no connections between the team that measures, the team that installs, and the store. Highlights as there is no room for every single thing that went wrong: - (national) Measurement group didn’t return my call for ten days and the price went up in the meantime. - Also failed to advise me regarding products that had stair risers that fit my stairs so I ordered product that can’t be used. Installation pointed it out when they arrived. - Store said that *I* had to pay restocking fee because *they* failed to do their job advising me properly about product options. So I have two floors in similar colors. - Store doesn’t return calls so in order to get through every transaction you have to call Installation and tell them what to tell the store, then the store calls you to confirm what installation said, which is what you told installation - The installers cut inside, the dust is indescribable. I was out or I would have stopped them but why do you have to specify this?

Description of Work
450 feet of flooring including a normal stair way and two rooms. Due to their lack of competence I have a combination of vinyl plank and laminate - see photos below

Category hardwood floor

09/22/2015

Elizabeth S.

Category gutter repair

06/12/2015

Dale V.

Description of Work
Last approximate date of service:06/01/2015

01/07/2014

Roger Y.

They’re great. The grouts are coming out in a couple of places. I used them before in several projects like installation of toilets and stuff like that. Generally, I’ve been pretty happy with them. If I wasn’t, I probably wouldn’t keep going back.

Description of Work
I used Home Depot to do ceramic tile on my patio.

Category ceramic tile,plumbing

08/06/2013

JEAN C.

I've bought faucets, toilet seats, gardening equipment and lumber. They will cut the lumber for you and Griffin, the man I most recently dealt with was very pleasant and helpful and he went above and beyond to provide me with the right sized pieces of wood I needed to replace spindles on a terrace. I will keep going back to Home Depot.

Description of Work
I have purchaased gardening and home repair items from Home Depot. The staff is courteous and very helpful. The only real complaint I could make is that since the place is so large, it is not always easy to find someone to help. Once you do, you have a good experience.

Category home improvement stores

03/02/2011

Brenda R.

The price included the materials, supplies and labor. It went very fine except they kept setting off the smoke alarms so they moved their saws outside. The job was fantastic and I was very happy with it. I would use them again.

Description of Work
I used Home Depot for hardwood floors.

Category hardwood floor

05/06/2005

F W.

I WAS EXTREMELY PLEASE WITH THE CREW BECAUSE THEY WERE PROFESSIONAL AS WELL AS A VERY CLEAN AND NEAT CREW DURING AND AFTER EACH DAY'S ACTIVITY. EVEN THOUGH THEY WERE MORE EXPENSIVE, I AM GLAD I WENT WITH THEM BECAUSE I KNOW I HAVE HOME DEPOT'S SUPPORT IF ANY THING GOES WRONG FOR THE YEARS TO COME.

Description of Work
THE WORK PERFORMING WAS TO REMOVE ALL CARPET IN THE HOME, AND ANY CERAMIC TILE AROUND THE FIREPLACE, AND REPLACE WITH NEW TILE. ALSO, IN THE BATHROOMS PUT TILE ABOUT TWELVE AND HALF INCHES ABOVE COUNTERTOPS AND AROUND FIREPLACE. THEY ALSO MADE A SUGGESTION TO ASSIST ME WITH THE COLOR OF THE GROUT. THEY INFORMED ME THAT THEY WOULD NEED TO LEVEL THE FLOOR BEFORE THEY BEGINNED THE WORK BECAUSE IN SOME AREAS THE FLOORING WAS UNEVEN. THE CREW RECOMMENDED I CHANGE THE TILE LAYOUT IN THE MAIN ENTRANCES AND HALLWAYS TO GIVE AN APPEARANCE/ILLUSION THAT ROOM WAS LARGER AND ALSO TO DISTINGUISH GROUP ROOMS FROM INDIVIDUAL ROOMS.

04/25/2005

ROBERTA F.

PLACED A LARGE ORDER FOR CERAMIC TILE AND THE ORIGINAL COST WAS 1400.00 AND PRIOR TO COMPLETION OF WORK IT WAS BROUGHT TO MY ATTENTION THAT TOO MUCH TILE HAD BEEN ORDERED AND HOME DEPOT HAD ALL THE PAPER WORK READY AND THE REFUND PROCESS TOOK LESS THAN 10 MIN AND WITH PROPER ID WAS STRESS FREE. THE ASSOCIATES IN THE STORE WERE JUST AS HELPFUL AS THEY WERE WHEN I ORDERED THE TILE.

Description of Work
HAVING TILE WORK DONE ON MY HOME AND I HAD TO ORDER A LARGE AMOUNT OF THE TILE THAT I WANTED AND THEY MADE THE EXPERIENCE WONDERFUL.

HOME DEPOT

Founded 1978 • With Angi since April 2005

13309 N IH 35

Austin, TX 78752

Everything from roofing to siding doors, landscaping, painting, etc.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, PayPal, Financing Available