Appliances Connection

Founded 2001 • With Angi since March 2014

3.8

Furniture - Sales

AppliancesConnection.com is one of the nation's top Home Appliance Company, carrying 40,000+ products and 500+ high-end brands. We really strive to serve our customers to full satisfaction. We were established in 2001 with the mission to offer a wide variety of high quality products at affordable prices with excellent service....

Appliance Repair

We area company with 15 years of experience in the repair of commercial and domestic appliances. we repair Stoves,Refrigerators,Dryer,Dishwasher,washing machine,we clean and refil gas for air conditioning, restaurant equipment

NY Refrigerator Repair Specialists

Your household depends on all of its appliances to be more than just a house, but rather a home. So if something isn't working, you want it fixed, and you need that appliance work reliably. This is where NY Refrigerator Repair Specialists comes in and gets your home back on track. Refrigerator Repair Specialists is the premier service provider in the refrigerator, ice maker, beverage center and wine cooler repair of any brand. We pride ourselves for staying on top of the industry's latest products and service innovations for all appliance sectors, to ensure that our technicians are first in line for product training on appliances of all brands. For the best refrigerator repair and maintenance service in New York City area hire NY Refrigerator Repair Specialists as it repairs and services all major brands of household refrigerators, ice makers, beverage centers and wine coolers including all high-end brands like Sub-zero, Viking, Thermador, Fisher and Paykel, Gaggenau, Miele, popular brands like KitchenAid, Whirlpool, Kenmore, GE, Monogram, Profile and others. Call us and invite one of the certified technicians from NY Refrigerator Repair Specialists and join thousands of happy customers all around New York City. Results are very satisfying! We can provide same-day refrigerator repair service of any major brand and dispatch trained and certified technicians to resolve problems with your refrigerator, freezer or fridge.

12/17/2021

Karim Teresa R.

Poorly. They never delivered. It was like pulling teeth to get a refund. Don't buy from them. They are dishonest. Go to AJ Madison, they are more reliable.

Description of Work
Purchase, delivery, installation of appliance

12/03/2021

Cheri W.

Advertised refrigerator at competitive price with free shipping. After about 2 months, when they could not confirm if or when the appliance would be shipped, I cancelled the order. For the past month, they have refused to refund my purchase price, paid in full when I ordered. They have mastered the delay tactic. I have repeatedly contacted them, by both phone or email. I've spoken with a variety of customer service representatives who always pleasantly inform me they have to check with either a manager or the "warehouse." And nothing happens. I am filing a complaint with the Department of Consumer & Worker Protection.

Description of Work
Purchased refrigerator

10/05/2021

Amber R.

I tried to order a washer/dryer all in one OVER 1 month ago. I spoke to Victor who works in sales and promised me this was scheduled and taken care of. I took off work to get this delivered- I was cancelled on last minute. I then called, emailed, called again, emailed again etc (took days to finally reach someone who could assist- lots of run around). I had to get to the point of yelling over the phone which is not typical for me to do. I was told to call the delivery company. They told me they would finally re-set the delivery date, and guess what- I took off another day of work and confirmed multiple times- ITEM NEVER CAME. I called delivery company myself at this point and they told me appliance connection never did this. I then scheduled AGAIN for this past monday, my fiance took off work this time since I am a nurse and cannot keep taking off, and the delivery guy called saying he was in traffic- LAST MINUTE CALLED AND CANCELLED!!! WE LOST 3 DAYS OF WORK. They are un-accomodating. I tried to reach the manager- they stepped out after I called at 1pm? I was told manager would call me back and put in as an urgent call- NEVER HAPPENED. I asked what happened to this item- first they told my fiance they gave it to another customer, then someone else said it was lost in transit, then another person told me it was DAMAGED and now cannot ship to us and will be backordered for a unknown amount of time. I asked for reimbursement for my time at this time, NO RESPONSES, NO HELP, THIS COMPANY IS COMPLETELY FRAUDULENT AND LIARS. I have been willing to work with them- but cannot even get a response. I would retract this statement if someone would even call me back at this point!! I will now be reporting this company on every level possible. I lost valuable time and $ due to a company being negligent and not caring about their customers at all. Never in my life experienced something like this. I am a healthcare worker and don't have that kind of time to waste. It is so upsetting. I would honestly take my business elsewhere.

Description of Work
HORRIBLE- DO NOT USE

08/14/2021

NICOLE P.

I ordered a dishwasher through Appliances Connection on 7/5/2021, and paid $149.99 for professional installation, as offered at the time of the order. AM Home Delivery delivered the dishwasher to my home on 8/6/2021, but refused to install the dishwasher. The delivery team said that they never install dishwashers. They also said that they deliver appliances for Appliances Connection every day. How can it be that Appliances Connection did not know AM Home Delivery would not provide the professional installation services that they charged me for? I am now unable to get a refund from Appliances Connection, until AM Home Delivery confirms that they did not install the dishwasher. AM Home Delivery has been unresponsive to my communication so far. This issue is between Appliances Connection and AM Home Delivery, and I should be given a refund by Appliances Connection.

Description of Work
Dishwasher purchase and installation

04/01/2021

Kristen G.

I could not be more pleased and excited about my purchases. Every detail is clearly addressed. My shopping experiences could not have been better in any way. Thank you for addressing my wishes and needs in an affordable way. It is a pleasure to do business with you.

Description of Work
Purchased a range w/oven

03/26/2021

Rafael J.

My Sharp microwave of 20 + years died and although I only use it to warm foods or melt butter, it was still an inconvenience to not have one. I went to the search engine ask.com to find an appliance store on line, for a replacement. I knew I wanted a Sharp but beyond that, no ideas. I explored many stores and among them was appliancesconnection.com. I had never order an appliance on line and was very apprehensive but I buy almost everything else on line and have been very pleased with the merchandise and the stores I've ordered from have been outstanding and I haven't had any problems. I find shopping on line a blessing as I hate the mall or store scene. Having to run all over town looking at different models not to mention, the employees in the stores know little to nothing about the merchandise they sell. Then there is the safety factor-I just don't feel safe going to the malls or strip centers anymore. I'm in my 70's and really don't feel safe shopping out in the world these days. There is traffic, finding a parking place, gas prices and on and on with shopping in malls/stores. On line, I can shop when I please and there is more information about merchandise than any place else. Appliancesconnection.com is what I clicked on and found more microwaves than I knew existed-all prices, all sizes and any option you could ever want. My only problem was trying to decide on one. After much research, I finally settled on a mid-size Sharp plain/no frills microwave-just right for my needs. I did not pay shipping charges or tax and it couldn't have been easier. The customer service at appliancesconnection.com keep me informed on the progress of my order. Actually, my microwave arrived before the email telling me that it had shipped. If I need another appliance, I will not hesitate to buy it from appliancesconnection.com. I found them a pleasure to do business with and an outstanding company. I have no complaints and would highly recommend them to anyone. Keep up the good work appliancesconnection.com.

Description of Work
Bought a new microwave

03/26/2021

Joshua K.

I had never ordered a major appliance online before, never really crossed my mind. But when our oven/range blew up, we needed something fast. I immediately began doing my research and once I found the oven we wanted (Induction - awesome!) I started price matching. It would have been easiest to shop near where I work, but they were back ordered by several weeks. I also walked into and called several additional stores... until I came across Appliances Connection. The price was right, a promised delivery date within a week (had to pay a bit more for quicker delivery), and the ordering process was a breeze... DONE. Their Customer Service is unmatched, with friendly agents to talk and/or email with, and email notification was provided at every step along the way. We had our oven in 4 business days and they even unpacked it and set it in the kitchen (the movers cannot actually install the product as they don't do electrical work). Overall a great experience. Will definitely use again.

Description of Work
Ordered an induction oven/range

03/24/2021

Cindy W.

I purchased a Chef Pepin 10-12 cup Coffee Maker. I've searched all over for this specific Chef Pepin Coffeemaker, and I'd been using an old broken coffee maker for a long time. Thank you Appliances Connections! I have my eye on a Maytag Stainless Steel 2.0 cu ft Microwave Oven for my next purchase! Greatly Appreciative.

Description of Work
Purchased a Coffee maker

03/19/2021

Daniel F.

I have used AppliancesConnection.com for several appliance purchases now and have always had an excellent experience. Their prices are very competitive and on top of that they usually have some sort of rebate or discount offer that sweetens the deal even more. Communication is great, the products have always shipped out in an acceptable timeframe and have always arrived as advertised in proper condition. One thing I especially appreciate is that there is no hard-sell or aggressive tactics that I've encountered with some other sites so I would highly recommend appliancesconnection.com as a respectable e-seller for your appliance purchase.

Description of Work
Shipping of washer, dryer, and microwave

03/17/2021

Alexandria S.

Purchased Sharp 1.1 cu. ft. convection over-the-range microwave. Ordered through the phone, got nice services and really great Price that I cannot get from any where else. Quick delivery and Installation, very happy with the purchase!

Description of Work
Sharp 1.1 cu ft microwave

Home Appliances, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture