If you're gearing up for your next renovation, there's a solid chance you're tossing out a bunch of old materials. Find a dumpster rental service you can trust by looking out for these six signs.
Find top appliance sales companies in Winston Salem, NC
There are 5 top-rated appliance sales companies in your area and 3 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Large Appliances Reviews in Winston Salem
- Wagner Appliance Sales, Inc.If I could give Wager Appliance 10 stars, I would! Wagner Appliance has helped the #IBSpeasBees three times in 2 years! They DONATED a Washing Machine in October 2020 just as our students were returning to in-person school when ours suddenly broke and could no longer be repaired. Then in March 2021, our very old Refrigerator in the staff room bit the dust. They came through again with a donation as the school system does not provide schools with Refrigerators for staff rooms. Then we asked if they had a Compact Freezer for storing ice closer to our gym where we have PE classes and students often get "hurt" and a small baggie of ice fixes all of the problems. They donated again!!! This delivery was extra complicated. The amazing delivery guys were going to come on September 1, 2021 and called to confirm their arrival at 12:15 p.m., just as our elementary school went into lockdown because of a disturbance at Mt. Tabor. We were unaware of the severity of this disturbance at the time. We confirmed the scheduled delivery for later that afternoon. As the situation became more clear, the very concerned professionals called and let us know they would come another day and to just give them a call at the shop to reschedule. The next day, our school completely forgot to reschedule the delivery, but the driver called us and arranged for a delivery that very afternoon! This is top-notch service and delivery! We are so, so impressed, and so very thankful for their kindness and concern!!! Please share this story! Wagner Appliance went above and beyond in service of our school and students! Thank you to everyone at Wagner Appliance
- Costco - GreensboroI bought it online, so I didn't really interact with anybody. It took like three weeks after we ordered it. They have in the disclaimer that it could take up to six weeks, thank goodness it didn't.
- Wagner Appliance Sales, Inc.Repairman was prompt, professional, courteous and very knowledgable. He found that a previous tenant had replaced my dishwasher and installed another improperly. He advised that the way the job was done incorrectly could have burned my condo down! The water line on the refrigerator had to be replaced. The work was done quickly and efficiently
- SearsThey were very good. We knew what we were looking for and the salesperson knew what we wanted and they had what we needed. It was a good place to shop.
- LOWE'SExcellent service, and we got a great deal. The fridge we bought is about $4000 in perfect condition! The salesman we used was very knowledgeable and helpful.
- CONVENIENT APPLIANCE SERVICEConvenient gives excellent service, they showed up quickly and were very prompt with the work. They had an overall good attitude and gave awesome advice on what we needed and made sure everything was in good working order before they left. We did have some minor issues with the stove being un-level and the temperature of the oven being set right, however, they came right back out and adjusted everything for us. I really don't remember what they had charged us for the installation, however the 2nd visit was free as it was covered by their warranty
- HART APPLIANCE CENTERGreat experience. Originally called to get information as I knew the information I was seeking would not be available over the phone from the big box home improvement stores. And I thought I'll get the information I need and then purchase the double oven at a big box store to save money. Dave was most helpful over the phone. Patient and very educational, he walked me through the measurement process, told me what size I could buy and over 3 recommendations. I did my price research and lo and behold, Harts was priced better than any of the big box home stores! Took my wife with me to the store where Dave showed us the unit and carefully explained everything. He was able to set up the install within 48 hours using a local, outstanding installer, Appliance Solutions
- F & H APPLIANCEThe Service Technician Jamie has serviced several appliances for us over the years and has ALWAYS provided outstanding service and support. He works fast and seems to know how to fix virtually anything. When we went to look at new appliances at Fand H Appliance, we found exactly what we were looking for and for cost comparison purposed also checked the prices at other big box stores. The price at Fand H was actually $100 less than the big box stores. Based on their pricing and outstanding service, we will always buy our appliances from Fand H
- Geek Squad - Best BuyThey had the best selection and prices. Delivery was as stated and the two installers were courteous, considerate, and seemed to be well trained. They answered questions and made required electrical connections. The order process was very smooth and delivery just as advertised. Would purchase from them again
- Wagner Appliance Sales, Inc.Delivery and set up went well..the appliances seem to work ok so far..they will warrant them for 45 days...no refunds but you can exchange for another set..
Appliance Sales Companies in Winston Salem
- Business Description:Only the best appliance services is all about the customers satisfaction. We do our best at every opportunity we get and you will be overly satisfied with the outcome of our work . We have been installers for over 8+ years now so we a familiar with almost any appliance . Don’t hesitate to give us a callRecent Review:Johnathan was on time, professional, and did a great job👌🏽Eric R.
- Business Description:Factory authorized appliance service companyRecent Review:Great job. The technician immediately knew where the item went and the job only took 15 minutes. No other problems. Price was reasonable.Amy H.
- Business Description:Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts a..Recent Review:Appointment made easily, service person there on time and quickly diagnosed and fixed the problem. My only comment is that the fee to come view the problem should be disclosed at appointment time.vickie s.
- Business Description:Wagner Appliance Sales, Inc. is a Winston-Salem local family owned and operated business with over 40 years experience servicing the Triad's appliance needs. We sell new, scratch & dent and reconditioned appliances at discount prices. Our scratch and dent prices are low and we make sure to pice under every big box retailer in town. We are also a certified dealer for new appliances from several major brands all of which come with the full factory warranty (scratch and dent appliance includ..Recent Review:If I could give Wager Appliance 10 stars, I would! Wagner Appliance has helped the #IBSpeasBees three times in 2 years! They DONATED a Washing Machine in October 2020 just as our students were returning to in-person school when ours suddenly broke and could no longer be repaired. Then in March 2021, our very old Refrigerator in the staff room bit the dust. They came through again with a donation as the school system does not provide schools with Refrigerators for staff rooms. Then we asked if they had a Compact Freezer for storing ice closer to our gym where we have PE classes and students often get "hurt" and a small baggie of ice fixes all of the problems. They donated again!!! This delivery was extra complicated. The amazing delivery guys were going to come on September 1, 2021 and called to confirm their arrival at 12:15 p.m., just as our elementary school went into lockdown because of a disturbance at Mt. Tabor. We were unaware of the severity of this disturbance at the time. We confirmed the scheduled delivery for later that afternoon. As the situation became more clear, the very concerned professionals called and let us know they would come another day and to just give them a call at the shop to reschedule. The next day, our school completely forgot to reschedule the delivery, but the driver called us and arranged for a delivery that very afternoon! This is top-notch service and delivery! We are so, so impressed, and so very thankful for their kindness and concern!!! Please share this story! Wagner Appliance went above and beyond in service of our school and students! Thank you to everyone at Wagner ApplianceKatryna J.
- Business Description:Store #1878. Additional DBA - Lowe's Companies Inc.Recent Review:It went really well. I told them what I wanted and they took me to the appliances. They delivered it on a weekend as I wanted. They were very cordial and very nice. The set up went really well and I would definitely use them againMary B.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.coRecent Review:Worked great. Good price, fast shipping. Fit like a charm.Alan T.
- Business Description:Heavenly Heat Infrared Saunas are made for the chemically sensitive. That means that our infrared saunas create an ideal, safe, and effective detoxification environment for anyone seeking to eliminate toxic substances from their body.Recent Review:Terrible! Wish I had gone with another company. Here is the issue with Heavenly Heat. If your sauna arrives damaged or and issue arrives -- they have zero technical support. Your repairs will be done by any "joe" that heavenly heat finds to do the repair in your area. They will have no experience with Sauna's and are given no instructions regarding the chemical free aspect of these sauna's. The worst part is the buyer, me, was treated as if I was the problem for wanting my sauna repaired correctly. I would have refused the delivery had I realized I was receiving a damaged sauna and would have to spend hours and days trying to get this resolved. The owner, Bob Morgan, is extremely responsive before he has your money but after, is a different story. When inquiring about the sauna he would respond generally within 10 minutes. After you purchase, and particularly if you have a problem with it, you are treated as if you're a nuisance. My sister bought a competitors sauna around the same time and the service she received from knowledgable representatives was a world of difference from my experience. My other issue was that there were shipping delays and Bob would never communicate them. I would have to pursue him to get information. I think they make a decent sauna but I would not recommend for reasons stated abovechris k.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance ZoneRecent Review:This is the first online review I've ever written -- my experience with this company was that bad. Three aspects that deserve attention: 1) I placed an order and tried to cancel six minutes later. Turns out they don't accept cancellations. 2) I couldn't find a phone number, so I had to work the return/refund by email. The exchange was painful -- so unhelpful I felt like I was interacting with a bad chatbot. 3) I ended up eating shipping costs (expected) and got hit for a 50% restocking fee (unexpected) because I refused the package instead of paying to ship it back. Didn't matter that it went to the correct address, was clearly labeled, and had prior return authorization. So I ended up with a $21 refund on a $60 order, and a lesson learned about where not to buy appliance partsTyson A.
- Business Description:Local Expert Geek Squad Agents can fix your Appliance or TV regardless of where purchased. 90-day warranty along with professional, quick, and clean services. Check us out online, by phone, or at over 1,100 Best Buy stores.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance sales company articles
If you notice cracks on the walls or if windows and doors are jammed, these could be signs that the foundation is settling. Learn the most common causes of foundation settlement and how to deal with them.
Knowing the costs of routine maintenance and common appliance repairs will help you know how much to save for a new fridge, stove and more.
Find kitchen appliance sellers in
- Rural Hall
- Belews Creek
- Oak Ridge
- Walnut Cove
- High Point
- East Bend
kitchen appliance sellers in Winston Salem
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- DrinkFromTheRock.com7181 Eagles Perch Dr .
- Heavenly Heat SaunasPO Box 2892
Crested Butte, Colorado
- Heavenly Heat Saunas
- Marsh Kitchens of Winston-Salem420 JONESTOWN RD D
Winston Salem, North Carolina
- Marsh Kitchens of Winston-Salem
- North Greensboro Ace Hardware419 Pisgah Church Rd
Greensboro, North Carolina
- North Greensboro Ace Hardware
- Only The Best Appliance Services 525 Texas Ave
Burlington, North Carolina
- Only The Best Appliance Services
- ProTech Food Equipment823 Pipers Gap Rd.
Mount Airy, North Carolina
- ProTech Food Equipment
- RepairClinic.com Inc48600 Michigan Ave
- RepairClinic.com Inc