Find top appliance sales companies in Winston Salem, NC
There are 3 top-rated appliance sales companies in your area and 2 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Matching on Angi
Share some details about your home project.
Within moments, match with highly-rated local pros.
Compare quotes and choose the best pro for the job.
Recent Large Appliances Reviews in Winston Salem
- Stellar Painting & RemodelingI have worked with Stellar Painting and Remodeling on a number of projects. They have painted the exterior of my house and the interior twice. They installed crown molding throughout the house and added a chair rail in one of my bedrooms. They finished my garage with drywall, additional electrical outlets, lighting and cabinetry. Each project was completed to my satisfaction and I'm picky. They are my go-to contractor...here's why: Estimates are free. They listened to my vision and offered insight without being pushy. Their front office is easy to communicate with and very responsive. Contracts are easy to review and should changes need to be made, those changes are promptly incorporated. Once into the project, if a change order is needed, it is processed graciously with no additional change fee. Expectations for scheduling my projects were provided upfront. The Project Coordinator walked through the project site with the contract in hand to insure there was no confusion or miscommunication. And at the end of the project a walkthrough was conducted allowing me to inspect the work with the Project Manager. Work began on time and the work space was left neatly at the end of the day. Care was taken for the protection of my property and the space around the project. Great communication, fantastic customer service and high quality work best describes Stellar Painting and Remodeling. I recommend them without reservation
- Wagner Appliance Sales, Inc.If I could give Wager Appliance 10 stars, I would! Wagner Appliance has helped the #IBSpeasBees three times in 2 years! They DONATED a Washing Machine in October 2020 just as our students were returning to in-person school when ours suddenly broke and could no longer be repaired. Then in March 2021, our very old Refrigerator in the staff room bit the dust. They came through again with a donation as the school system does not provide schools with Refrigerators for staff rooms. Then we asked if they had a Compact Freezer for storing ice closer to our gym where we have PE classes and students often get "hurt" and a small baggie of ice fixes all of the problems. They donated again!!! This delivery was extra complicated. The amazing delivery guys were going to come on September 1, 2021 and called to confirm their arrival at 12:15 p.m., just as our elementary school went into lockdown because of a disturbance at Mt. Tabor. We were unaware of the severity of this disturbance at the time. We confirmed the scheduled delivery for later that afternoon. As the situation became more clear, the very concerned professionals called and let us know they would come another day and to just give them a call at the shop to reschedule. The next day, our school completely forgot to reschedule the delivery, but the driver called us and arranged for a delivery that very afternoon! This is top-notch service and delivery! We are so, so impressed, and so very thankful for their kindness and concern!!! Please share this story! Wagner Appliance went above and beyond in service of our school and students! Thank you to everyone at Wagner Appliance
- CONVENIENT APPLIANCE SERVICEConvenient gives excellent service, they showed up quickly and were very prompt with the work. They had an overall good attitude and gave awesome advice on what we needed and made sure everything was in good working order before they left. We did have some minor issues with the stove being un-level and the temperature of the oven being set right, however, they came right back out and adjusted everything for us. I really don't remember what they had charged us for the installation, however the 2nd visit was free as it was covered by their warranty
- Wagner Appliance Sales, Inc.Delivery and set up went well..the appliances seem to work ok so far..they will warrant them for 45 days...no refunds but you can exchange for another set..
- BOBBY TEAGUE RD APPLIANCESI wanted a washing machine that would be reliable and made in the USA. After researching various brands and models I decided on a Speed Queen. We could not find that brand in any of the big box stores so I contacted Bobby Teague Appliances in Winston Salem by phone. I had used this company before and found them reliable, fair and prompt. Once again I was not disappointed. I got a find washing machine at a reasonable price delivered promptly and installed efficiently. The installers were polite and considerate of our home. They hauled our old machine out and took the time to make sure the new one worked properly. I have ordered several appliances from Bobby Teague but have never set foot in their store! They are helpful and deliver quickly. Never a pushy sales pitch, only helpful responses. Their prices are extremely reasonable and, unlike dealing with a chain store, they know their installers and are easy to get in contact with
- Dormont Appliance CenterThey are good, in ten years we have bought every appliance from them. They send people to install the bigger items for us. I feel that their prices were excellent.
- HART APPLIANCE CENTERGreat experience. Originally called to get information as I knew the information I was seeking would not be available over the phone from the big box home improvement stores. And I thought I'll get the information I need and then purchase the double oven at a big box store to save money. Dave was most helpful over the phone. Patient and very educational, he walked me through the measurement process, told me what size I could buy and over 3 recommendations. I did my price research and lo and behold, Harts was priced better than any of the big box home stores! Took my wife with me to the store where Dave showed us the unit and carefully explained everything. He was able to set up the install within 48 hours using a local, outstanding installer, Appliance Solutions
- Geek Squad - Best BuyThey had the best selection and prices. Delivery was as stated and the two installers were courteous, considerate, and seemed to be well trained. They answered questions and made required electrical connections. The order process was very smooth and delivery just as advertised. Would purchase from them again
- Costco - GreensboroI bought it online, so I didn't really interact with anybody. It took like three weeks after we ordered it. They have in the disclaimer that it could take up to six weeks, thank goodness it didn't.
- BOBBY TEAGUE APPLIANCESWe pre-bought our appliances and Teague's made sure they were delivered from Atlanta on time. They went out of their way to make sure we got exactly what we wanted within our price range. They even gave us brochures and made sure we got the best available price.
Last update on June 6, 2022
Appliance Sales Companies in Winston Salem
Since 1999, we've helped millions of do-it-yourselfers save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality appliance parts and free repair advice. We are only an online appliance parts retailer that offers a 365 day warranty and fast shipping. We also offer technical advice and diagnosis totally free 6 days a week. If you are interested in repairing your own appliance, please call us at 1-877-477-7278 or click live chat on our web site. We will help diagnose the problem..
"Appliance Parts Pros followed through. Made sure parts were here as promised. Thank you so very much!!"
Wagner Appliance Sales, Inc. is a Winston-Salem local family owned and operated business with over 40 years experience servicing the Triad's appliance needs. We sell new, scratch & dent and reconditioned appliances at discount prices. Our scratch and dent prices are low and we make sure to pice under every big box retailer in town. We are also a certified dealer for new appliances from several major brands all of which come with the full factory warranty (scratch and dent appliance includ..
"Repairman was prompt, professional, courteous and very knowledgable. He found that a previous tenant had replaced my dishwasher and installed another improperly. He advised that the way the job was done incorrectly could have burned my condo down! The water line on the refrigerator had to be replaced. The work was done quickly and efficiently.
Store #1878. Additional DBA - Lowe's Companies Inc.
"The lighting fixture I adore. The price was right and it correctly matches other decor. However, the car key (mechanical key) they made for me did not work. I was in need of a key that would open my car door only not one that would turn the car on. I ended up going to a locksmith to get it made. <br />
We are a father and son company. I have been working appliance repair for the last 27 years and my son has been working it for the last 15 years. Our goal is to provide you with timely and quality service that you would strive to receive in your home. Please call us to inquire about your appliance.
"Super! James called me within one hour of my request for a quote. Set up appt. for very next day and gave me a quote. Showed on time and completed repair in less than hour. Charged very reasonable rate."
Heavenly Heat Infrared Saunas are made for the chemically sensitive. That means that our infrared saunas create an ideal, safe, and effective detoxification environment for anyone seeking to eliminate toxic substances from their body.
"After extensive research I finally came across Heavenly Heat Saunas and I am so glad I found them. Their product is made in the United States and they service areas nationwide. The assembly of their product uses no glue and the rays are extremely powerful with no EMF (electromagnetic field). The quality is top-notch and leaps and bounds of anything in the market today. My experience with them has been simply amazing and their customer service is superb. When inquiring about the product, Bob Morgan was very helpful, prompt and knowledgeable in his field. The product arrived perfectly packaged and everything was made easy to assemble. I am more than happy with my purchase. <br />
RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..
"Received the right part on time in perfect quality"
Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance Zone
"Great pleasure to work with. I will order from them again if needed and recommend to friends!!"
We are delighted to serve the Greensboro are with all our local hardware, painting and outdoor needs. We have a large painting and out door department with a outstanding and knowledgeable and friendly staff ready to help any customer.
See all 3 highly rated companies in Winston SalemJoin Angi now
Find kitchen appliance sellers in
- Rural Hall,
- Bermuda Run,
- Belews Creek,
- Oak Ridge,
- Walnut Cove,
- High Point,
- East Bend,
kitchen appliance sellers in Winston Salem
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Geek Squad - Best Buy1980 GRIFFITH RD
Winston Salem, North Carolina 27103
- LOWES935 HANES MALL BLVD
Winston Salem, North Carolina 27103
- Marsh Kitchens of Winston-Salem420 JONESTOWN RD D
Winston Salem, North Carolina 27104
- Sears3320 Silas Creek Pkwy
Winston Salem, North Carolina 27103
- Wagner Appliance Sales, Inc.700 Waughtown St.
Winston Salem, North Carolina 27107
- Geek Squad - Best Buy
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
Cleveland, Tennessee 37311
- CONVENIENT APPLIANCE SERVICE317 S Westgate Dr Ste G
Greensboro, North Carolina 27407
- CONVENIENT APPLIANCE SERVICE
- Heavenly Heat SaunasPO Box 2892
Crested Butte, Colorado 81224
- Heavenly Heat Saunas
- Pro Tech Appliance Service529 Davis St
Statesville, North Carolina 28677
- Pro Tech Appliance Service
- RepairClinic.com Inc48600 Michigan Ave
Canton, Michigan 48188
- RepairClinic.com Inc
- SEARS HOME IMPROVEMENT PRODUCTS4523 Green Point Dr Ste 113
Greensboro, North Carolina 27410
- SEARS HOME IMPROVEMENT PRODUCTS
- WholeHouseFanGuy.com33175 Temecula Parkway 434
Temecula, California 92592