Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Greensboro

Founded 1953 • With Angi since June 2006

7928 National Service Rd

Greensboro, NC 27409

There’s never been a better time to transform you home with Champion of Greensboro! Think of us as a one-stop shop for everything you need to beautify your home’s exterior: windows, sunrooms, siding, roofing and doors. Only Champion offers the superior energy efficiency of Comfort 365 Windows, industry-leading limited lifetime guarantee, and award winning products made in the USA. For over 60 years, Champion has been manufacturing and installing quality windows, doors and sunrooms while creating a seamless experience for our customers. More than 9 out of 10 customers recommend Champion. Not only do Champion products enhance your curb appeal, but can also lower your energy bills, improve the comfort level of your home and reward you with a high return on your investment. Experience the difference Champion products can make for your home today! ENERGY STAR®, NSA, AAMA, Installation Experts, VSI, BBB, NFRC ...

4.2

window replacement (68)patio enclosures (25)door installation (21)siding companies (10)roofing (9)decks & porches (6)gutter repair (5)awnings (3)house painting (1)insulation (1)concrete repair (1)

03/05/2021

The first measurements were off from 2nd measurements. So they wanted me to sign another contract & pay $1,000 more

Description of Work
Replace windows

Category awnings,replacement windows

Work Completed On 03/05/2021

03/05/2021

The initial consultation went extremely well, their sales representative was very informative. Our doors and windows got installed much quicker than we had expected, and we love how quiet they keep our house

Description of Work
N/A

Category replacement windows,doors

Work Completed On 02/11/2021

03/05/2021

Efficient, fast, and amazing! It’s almost like my windows are too pretty for my house! Can’t wait for a few more years when I can try to get siding. I would recommend this company over and over again! Thank you!!

Description of Work
Window removal and installation.

Category replacement windows

Work Completed On 02/24/2021

Review for Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Greensboro - 7928 National Service Rd, Greensboro, NC - 39231150

12/11/2020

The salesman John said to hire them instead of two guys and a truck. He looked forward to working with us. The crew will repair any wood under the siding. The siding was installed by two guys with a truck and it’s buckling and falling off. Jennifer from Champion is very helpful & kind over the phone. John & Micah (real nice guys) have been back 3 times & it will be 4. They come & try to repair the...

Description of Work
House siding replaced

Category siding

Work Completed On 03/12/2020

Review for Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Greensboro - 7928 National Service Rd, Greensboro, NC - 39078615

We appreciate you sharing your concerns so we can address them and prevent them from ever happening again. Please call us in national customer care so we can discuss this with you directly – 513-327-7338. Thank you.

08/29/2020

I am very happy with the work performed by Champion. Job is not complete because one window came in broken, that is expected to be in in a week or so. Also the electrician has some work to perform, I have no doubt that all this work will be done as soon as they get the parts. This is the 2nd sunporch Champion has built for me. I was very happy with the first or I would not have got them for the 2n...

Description of Work
I had a screened porch converted to a sun porch.

Category awnings,sunrooms

Work Completed On 08/27/2020

05/14/2019

It was good and I was satisfied. They standby with the product . Pricing is comfortable in most places.

Description of Work
Repair on a sunroom door.

Category sunrooms

Work Completed On 05/14/2019

07/23/2018

These sunrooms are about double in price of what they should be in my opinion. We had one installed and it is nice but I feel not worth the money I paid. Beware buying from them. Make sure you get multiple estimates before you purchase. I would RUN AWAY fast from Champion. If I had the option to return my sunroom for a refund I would. The sales are like most sales, they promise you everything unde...

Description of Work
Champion Sunroom

Category sunrooms

Work Completed On 07/20/2018

09/25/2017

They did a very good job. There was an issue. They did have to come back out because I did not like the way they did the underpinning of the vinyl on the windows. He admitted that they did it wrong. They were to rush, but eventually instead of one day it took two days. It ended up being perfect. They made it right very quickly and apolegetically. There the most expensive out there. It's a higher q...

Description of Work
They put in replacement windows in both of my homes. They replaced 7 windows. They took out a 3 section bay window and put in a sliding one section bay window in.

Category replacement windows

Work Completed On 06/06/2017

09/25/2017

Excellent job. It looks great and the windows are from top to bottom of the porch.

Description of Work
A full glass window porch was added to replace a screened wooden porch.

Category replacement windows,sunrooms

Work Completed On 09/25/2017

09/22/2017

It was excellent quality work. They were on time, they kept to their schedules and it was a very good value for the product they delivered.

Description of Work
I used Champion back in May. I had a sun room put in.

Category replacement windows,sunrooms

Work Completed On 05/22/2017

Built to order, energy efficient replacement windows, sunrooms, porch enclosures, vinyl siding, entry doors & roofing.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing