Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Greensboro

Founded 1953 • With Angi since June 2006

There’s never been a better time to transform you home with Champion of Greensboro! Think of us as a one-stop shop for everything you need to beautify your home’s exterior: windows, sunrooms, siding, roofing and doors. Only Champion offers the superior energy efficiency of Comfort 365 Windows,

4.2

window replacement (70)patio enclosures (25)door installation (22)siding companies (10)roofing (9)decks & porches (6)gutter repair (5)awnings (3)house painting (1)insulation (1)concrete repair (1)

08/22/2022

Michele W.

Installer was good, however the customer service after the fact is HORRIBLE. Advise... check the Better Business Bureau website before ever hiring this company in Greensboro.

Description of Work
Windows replaced

Work Completed On 08/22/2022

06/16/2022

Catherine T.

Today I purchased windows and doors and Rebecca was amazing!

Description of Work
Windows and doors

Work Completed On 06/16/2022

Jessica V.

The initial consultation went extremely well, their sales representative was very informative. Our doors and windows got installed much quicker than we had expected, and we love how quiet they keep our house

Description of Work
N/A

Work Completed On 02/11/2021

Kathleen H.

Efficient, fast, and amazing! It’s almost like my windows are too pretty for my house! Can’t wait for a few more years when I can try to get siding. I would recommend this company over and over again! Thank you!!

Description of Work
Window removal and installation.

Work Completed On 02/24/2021

Review for Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Greensboro - 7928 National Service Rd, Greensboro, NC - 39231150

Lorenza B.

The first measurements were off from 2nd measurements. So they wanted me to sign another contract & pay $1,000 more

Description of Work
Replace windows

Category awnings, replacement windows

Work Completed On 03/05/2021

12/11/2020

Mark D.

The salesman John said to hire them instead of two guys and a truck. He looked forward to working with us. The crew will repair any wood under the siding. The siding was installed by two guys with a truck and it’s buckling and falling off. Jennifer from Champion is very helpful & kind over the phone. John & Micah (real nice guys) have been back 3 times & it will be 4. They come & try to repair the mistakes. It has been 10 months. John can’t be reached. The siding was removed on front and I have to find out why it’s uneven under where they installed the siding. Once I level it up, they’ll come back and reside it. It’s all uneven and it keeps popping out on the top. This is taking forever and I think the first installers messed it up.

Description of Work
House siding replaced

Category siding

Work Completed On 03/12/2020

Review for Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Greensboro - 7928 National Service Rd, Greensboro, NC - 39078615

We appreciate you sharing your concerns so we can address them and prevent them from ever happening again. Please call us in national customer care so we can discuss this with you directly – 513-327-7338. Thank you.

08/29/2020

DONNA E.

I am very happy with the work performed by Champion. Job is not complete because one window came in broken, that is expected to be in in a week or so. Also the electrician has some work to perform, I have no doubt that all this work will be done as soon as they get the parts. This is the 2nd sunporch Champion has built for me. I was very happy with the first or I would not have got them for the 2nd, Vincent Regan was my salesman, whom I was very satisfied with. The installation crew did a very good job, and I am very happy with my new sunroom. I would most definitely recommend Champion to anyone.

Description of Work
I had a screened porch converted to a sun porch.

Category awnings, sunrooms

Work Completed On 08/27/2020

05/14/2019

Lewis M.

It was good and I was satisfied. They standby with the product . Pricing is comfortable in most places.

Description of Work
Repair on a sunroom door.

Work Completed On 05/14/2019

07/23/2018

Glenn K.

These sunrooms are about double in price of what they should be in my opinion. We had one installed and it is nice but I feel not worth the money I paid. Beware buying from them. Make sure you get multiple estimates before you purchase. I would RUN AWAY fast from Champion. If I had the option to return my sunroom for a refund I would. The sales are like most sales, they promise you everything under the sun and then the installer gets out there and it is a totally different story. I feel like I was taken advantage of. Also they charged my account for half the total upfront before they came out 6 weeks later. I dont mind fronting for materials but from debit to start time was too long for me. So I was paying for something I didn't even have yet.

Description of Work
Champion Sunroom

Work Completed On 07/20/2018

09/25/2017

Allen M.

They did a very good job. There was an issue. They did have to come back out because I did not like the way they did the underpinning of the vinyl on the windows. He admitted that they did it wrong. They were to rush, but eventually instead of one day it took two days. It ended up being perfect. They made it right very quickly and apolegetically. There the most expensive out there. It's a higher quality product and installation. I would go with them again.

Description of Work
They put in replacement windows in both of my homes. They replaced 7 windows. They took out a 3 section bay window and put in a sliding one section bay window in.

Work Completed On 06/06/2017

09/25/2017

Marlene G.

Excellent job. It looks great and the windows are from top to bottom of the porch.

Description of Work
A full glass window porch was added to replace a screened wooden porch.

Work Completed On 09/25/2017

09/22/2017

Robert B.

It was excellent quality work. They were on time, they kept to their schedules and it was a very good value for the product they delivered.

Description of Work
I used Champion back in May. I had a sun room put in.

Work Completed On 05/22/2017

08/22/2017

Marlene G.

The jobs went smoothly and efficiently. Everything was done to protect our house during installation. Everything was cleaned up afterwards. The two jobs look terrific and both increased the value of our house.

Description of Work
Champion did two jobs for us. They installed a sunroom with floor to ceiling windows to replace our screened porch. Also, Champion vinyl wrapped all the cedar siding on the entire house and vinyl surrounded all the windows.

Category siding, sunrooms

Work Completed On 08/22/2015

01/11/2017

Ronald B.

Champion built a 10FT X 18 FT Sunroom on my patio in July and August of 2016. The sunroom is beautiful and well insulated! The expert carpenters did a magnificent job! They were very polite and always helpful! The electricians did an outstanding job and installed my ceiling fan and floodlights. We love the flooring installed. I have never experienced nicer employees before. I highly recommend Champion of Greensboro for a sunroom! We are enjoying it in any weather!

Description of Work
Champion built a 10 FT X 18 FT Sunroom on my patio in July-August of 2016.

Category roofing, replacement windows, doors, sunrooms

Work Completed On 08/12/2016

10/31/2016

David G.

They could not do the work due to the transition from the flat rubberized roof to the sunroom roof. Paul was up front about the issue.

Description of Work
Estimate for a sunroom to replace a covered porch.

Work Completed On 10/31/2016

09/20/2016

Janet G.

Very good. No problems. Professional workmanship

Description of Work
Replaced windows and entry doors

Work Completed On 11/11/2017

09/03/2016

marlene G.

It was wonderful. They were a little bit expensive but not for the quality of work.

Description of Work
I had a screened in porch. They enclosed the porch in gripy glass sliding windows. They enclosed the whole porch.

Work Completed On 03/05/2016

09/03/2016

James M.

It worked out great. They were very professional and we got a really good price. They did just fantastic work. The cost was about $17000, we had a lot of windows. I would give them an A plus. On price, they were a little more than other companies. They were not the lowest quote that we got but we felt like we got the best product for the price. I would use them again though I hope I don't have to because we have replaced all the windows. They were very polite. I am one of these ladies that ask lots of questions and likes to watch-I find it fascinating, what they do. They were very patient and kind, very professional and very knowledgeable about what they were doing. They left the area pretty much spick and span. They cleaned up after themselves very well. I would tell a friend that they are excellent and a very good deal

Description of Work
They put in new windows, all new windows all over the house. Our house is almost 100 years old. We had something like 19 windows.

Work Completed On 10/28/2015

09/01/2016

lisa S.

Very Smoothly. All happened within a month. One window had a crack, but installer saw it and ordered new pane. Very satisfied.

Description of Work
Replacement windows

Work Completed On 05/11/2016

06/30/2016

Ray P.

The salesman came in and showed us his window and demonstrated its efficiency. Then got annoyed when I would not sign the contract that night.

Description of Work
Came to the house to get a quote.

Work Completed On 05/11/2016

01/21/2016

Carolyn K.

They turned my screened porch into a beautiful Sun Room. It is wonderful. I highly recommend them for building Sun Room.

Description of Work
Build a sun room

Work Completed On 10/15/2015

05/06/2015

PATRICE R.

They would come back and fix what supposed to be fixed. They were nice.

Description of Work
They put in a door frame with the back door.

Category doors

Work Completed On 04/15/2015

Project cost was actually only $2648 on this. Champion prides itself on the quality of our products and installation practices backed by the industry's strongest warranties and superior service after the sale. We will not always be the cheapest just the best.

01/09/2015

Walter K.

They were good. The price was fair. There was nothing that I really disliked. They cleaned up. Once they got the materials, they came out. They got the materials before we thought they would. They got everything done. My interaction with them was good. The work was excellent.

Description of Work
We used Champion Window of Greensboro.