Convenient Appliance Service Inc

Founded 1990 • With Angi since June 2006

Factory authorized service and parts for home appliances. Additional fax - (336) 691-0560....

Duct Doctor USA of The Triad

Due to COVID-19 concerns Duct Doctor is NOT currently working in occupied homes. Duct Doctor has been a single-focus Air Duct Cleaner since 1985. Technicians are well-trained by NADCA Certified Air System Cleaning Specialists and perform cleaning using the source removal procedure.

The Mad Hatter Air Duct Cleaning & Chimney Sweep

The Mad Hatter Air Duct Cleaning & Chimney Sweep Service Inc has been in business since 1995.

Smoke Alert Home Fire Safety

Smoke Alert is founded in 2010 by Firefighters in order to educate the public about Fire Safety in the home. The primary services we provide are Dryer Vent Cleaning for as little as $59 and Chimney sweeping starting at $80. With every service you also get a complimentary written home fire safety inspection and life safety classes for the family. We do exit drills with the whole family so everyone is prepared and knows what to do in the event of a fire. Award wining.

01/07/2021

They did a good job, they come when they said they will come, and no need to call them back.

Description of Work
They repaired my cooktop, refrigerator, and washing machine.

08/28/2020

Came on time, did a quick repair -- something I couldn't have done myself. Had the needed part. Repair man said that by catching it early we avoided some other problems that could have come later if we had waited longer.

Description of Work
bearing in dryer failing, intermittent noise -- irritating

01/13/2020

Zach was very nice. He diagnosed the issue, ordered the correct parts and came back 2 days later and repaired it.

Description of Work
Dishwasher repair

10/05/2019

The technician knew exactly where to look for the lost item. He removed the agitator and there it was. The whole procedure took 10 minutes. Good work!

Description of Work
lost item in washing machine

08/30/2017

I called the Winston-Salem office because that is the office I came to first on Angie's List. They directed me to the Greensboro office. Sara at that office was helpful at first. When I expressed my dismay that they are in Greensboro and wouldn't come to my zip code of Burlington, which is JUST outside the Burlington city limits, she tried to find me another repair person. I told her I wanted someone verified on Angie's List. She got very snippy when told her to just forget it I would find someone myself if they couldn't be bothered to come 25 miles to Burlington for service and she hung up on me. She was very unprofessional and obviously does not know how to handle frustrated potential customers.

Description of Work
I needed work on newer refrigerator. .

01/17/2017

Great. Service person was familiar with machine and had the part needed in his vehicle.

Description of Work
Washing machine was not agitating.

11/15/2016

Did not hire, just getting service call fee.

Description of Work
Dishwasher repair

10/12/2016

Employee showed up Tuesday at 10:30, diagnosed the issue and had it fixed by noon. My wife was very impressed with the professionalism and I was impressed with the price. Parts, labor and trip charge are included in the $221.

Description of Work
Woke up Monday morning and found the refrigerator was not cold and everything was defrosting. Used Angie's List and found Convenient Appliance Service and gave them a call. They said they could come out Tuesday morning between 8 and 12 and there would be a $75 trip charge.

08/02/2016

He went the extra mile on our behalf. All the workers are excellent.

Description of Work
He came and tried to repair a freezer, was not able to repair it and came back later to pick up the non-working freezer.

05/20/2016

Brad White was outstanding. His explanations about problems and solutions were clear and understandable. Ultimately I only had to pay for a service call as the costs to repair are cost prohibitive. Other providers might have been vague about the costs until the repairs had been done.

Description of Work
Analyzed the problems I have with my GE side-by-side and my "garage" refrigerators.

Category appliance repair

Appliance, parts look up & accessories sales.

commercial appliance repair, heating and air, plumbing

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express