Convenient Appliance Service Inc

Founded 1990 • With Angi since June 2006

Factory authorized service and parts for home appliances. Additional fax - (336) 691-0560....

The Mad Hatter Air Duct Cleaning & Chimney Sweep

The Mad Hatter Air Duct Cleaning & Chimney Sweep Service Inc has been in business since 1995.

01/07/2021

They did a good job, they come when they said they will come, and no need to call them back.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They repaired my cooktop, refrigerator, and washing machine.

08/28/2020

Came on time, did a quick repair -- something I couldn't have done myself. Had the needed part. Repair man said that by catching it early we avoided some other problems that could have come later if we had waited longer.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
bearing in dryer failing, intermittent noise -- irritating

01/13/2020

Zach was very nice. He diagnosed the issue, ordered the correct parts and came back 2 days later and repaired it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dishwasher repair

10/05/2019

The technician knew exactly where to look for the lost item. He removed the agitator and there it was. The whole procedure took 10 minutes. Good work!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
lost item in washing machine

08/30/2017

I called the Winston-Salem office because that is the office I came to first on Angie's List. They directed me to the Greensboro office. Sara at that office was helpful at first. When I expressed my dismay that they are in Greensboro and wouldn't come to my zip code of Burlington, which is JUST outside the Burlington city limits, she tried to find me another repair person. I told her I wanted some...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed work on newer refrigerator. .

CATEGORY appliance repair

Appliance, parts look up & accessories sales.

commercial appliance repair, heating and air, plumbing

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express