You want to keep your family safe, so you may wonder how to tell if your home has asbestos. Since asbestos is invisible to the naked eye, you can look for signs of the material, but you should hire a professional to confirm the presence of asbestos.
Get matched with top asbestos removal services in Virginia Beach, VA
There are 1 highly-rated local asbestos removal services.
Recent Asbestos Removal Reviews in Virginia Beach
- Roofing Systems of Hampton RoadsThe job was excellent and the work crew did a very professional job. The workers were very courteous and friendly and left our yard and the neighbors yards clean and free of any debris . I would highly recommend J . Montes to anyone the price was reasonable and professionally done exactly as Quoted
- Roofing Systems of Hampton RoadsIt was a great experience. Very friendly and professional. Very pleased with the work done. Especially enjoyable to deal with Heather.
- Bluestone Environmental IncSpencer, the estimator arrived on time and he briefed me in a very informative matter concerning the situation with asbestos in my residence. He used terms I could understand. He suggested a very comprehensive and cost effective approach to abating the asbestos in my residence. The job was executed flawlessly later in the week at the appointed time. When dealing with asbestos it is very easy to scare people into paying more money than when they should due to the health hazards involved. Spencer of Bluestone Environmental did not resort to any such tactics. It was a great experience working with Bluestone Environmental and I am incredibly satisfied with the work they did
- MACSONS IncIt all went very well. Macson said that they would inform the state of the job, and they did. Mike Savage and his crew arrived at 7:30am on the day that the job was scheduled to be done. They worked quickly and efficiently (and quietly), finishing by 3:30. I have a big house, and I was expecting that they would take longer. Mike explained what they were going to do, and how they were going to do it, and everything seems to have run like clockwork. The final cost matched the original estimate. Four days after the work was done, I had the certificate of completion and the air quality report (positive). The guys I had in to re-insulate the pipes were very complimentary of Mike and his crew's work, noting how clean it was under the house and no visible evidence of asbestos. I am very satisfied with everything
- MACSONS IncIt went well. They arrived on time and finished in one day. All areas were cleaned thoroughly. Once we realized we had asbestos tile in the house, we were very worried we may have a long expensive removal process. The mastic tested 5% asbestos fiber and the tile tested 7% asbestos. Although it was a $3000 expense we had not expected, it was not excessive for asbestos removal and it was all done in one day. They tested the air quality after completing the job and it came back clean
- WACO INCA local competitor quoted me at $2,400 for the 10' x 14' vinyl floor removal. I called Waco and their rep came out quickly. I told him I was going to remove all cabinets, trim, and vents before the floor removal. With me doing some of the leg work, they quoted me at $1,400. How could I pass that price up? We agreed on an appointment a few weeks later (the delay was my request). They showed up on time and ready to work. The man who came to my house to give me the quote (Keith M.) also came out that morning to supervise the set up and double check the foreman's plan of action. He left after he felt they were headed in the right direction. I was glad that he took the time to come by and double check his workers. The removal went fairly quickly. They got the two layers of vinyl flooring out down to the subfloor in about 3 hours. They contract a laboratory to run an air quality test after the removal but before they tear down the protective sheeting. Unfortunately, this air quality test takes over an hour. So they are left sitting in their truck outside with no other work to do until the lab gives them the thumbs up to tear everything else down. Not their fault I suppose. Payment was made after their work was done and they emailed me the air quality report from the lab. Should I ever need their services again, I will definitely hire this company
- MACSONS IncKnew nothing about it; so did extensive web research first. When I talked w/ them, they were completely inline w/ the info I had found. They answered all my questions patiently, gave me a quote, sent me a document outlining planned services in detail prior to commitment. They scheduled, arrived on time, carried out the planned work in the predicted period of time with very minimal intrusion, and cleaned up behind themselves completely. Everyone, from office staff on the phone to workmen on the project, was very professional
- Lindsey Brothers IncEven though he was plumbing, he does a lot of stuffs. He did not leave until he finished the job. If there was a little bump, he would do it. He worked through until it got dark. My husband told him to go home, but he replied that he was not going to leave until he finished what he started. We would use him again in the future
- WACO INCI was very satisfied with the professionalism and quality of the work they did, and was assured by the air quality test that was done at completion.
- MACSONS Incvery professional and thorough. told us how they were going to do it... estimator was the crew chief for the job which really helped... explained the method of removal.... they performed the job in 3/4 a day. only small complaint was that some of the paint from walls and woodwork was removed when they removed their plastic barrier from cellar stairway. Just wished they would have noted that when they were done.... I can understand why it peeled off. The asbestos certification was quite thorough and they explained all the numbers when I called
Asbestos Removal Services in Virginia Beach
- Business Description:Winner of Hampton Roads Super Service Award for 9 years. Roofing Systems of Hampton Roads provides the Tidewater area with unsurpassed professionalism, customer service and beautiful roofs that last a lifetime since 2005. Whether working on a residential or commercial project, our commitment to quality craftsmanship and customer satisfaction is what makes us one of Hampton Roads leading roofing companies. We are committed to finding the roofing and ventilation system that will fit your home b..Recent Review:The owner, Jeremy, came out and did the roofing estimate. He was the only estimatator that actually got onto the roof and even put a "band-aid" on a few areas that he felt were leaks even though he did not know if we would give him our business. He gave a thorough estimate and left materials for me to read through. They gave a start date only one week from my decision and they arrived at 6:30 AM and stayed until 8:00 PM to completly finish the roof (completely new roof). They were very professional and did an outstanding job. I can not say enough positive things about this companyMichelle B.
- Business Description:We have been serving the Hampton Roads community for over 20 years. We care about quality first, and that’s what makes our work one of the best. Licensed & insured.Recent Review:DONT HIRE HIM, DONT HIRE HIME, DONT HIRE HIM, DO NOT HIRE HIM, DO NOT HIRE HIM STARTED OFF GOOD ENDED UP BAD HE USES SECOND HAND ELECTRICIAN AND THECARPET WAS PUT DOWN THOUGHOUT THE HOUSE AND THERE LUMPS IN THE FLOOR MAKING IT VERY UNCORTABLE TO WALK ON. HE REFUSING TO COME OUT AND FIX THE CEILING FAN BECAUSE I TOLD THE LAST LECTRICIAN I'M THIRED OF HIM HIRING HALF AS WORK FOR CHEAP LABOR WORKERS AND THEY DOING AN HALF *** JOB. I CANNOT USE ONE OF MY BEDROOMS BECAUSE THE LOUD CEILING FAN NOISE AND THE SMOKY SMELL. HE DECIDE TO BLOCK MY NUMBER WITH AN ATTITUDE BECAUSE HIS PARTNER WHO BY THE WAY NAME DAN DONT DO BUSINESS WITH HIM EITHER SOTHEY BOTH BLOCK MY NUMBER BECAUSE THEY DONT WANT TO CORRECT THE WORK. ONE OF WERLING SAY THEY BOTH WAS PAID AT LEAST 75,000.00 AND STUFF STILL NOT RIGHT.I FILE A COMPLIANT WITH THE BBB. WAITING FOR AN ANSWER. THE WORK IS LESS THAN A YEAR OLWanda B.
- Business Description:ProClaim is one of the fastest growing public insurance adjusting firms in the nation because of our excellence in producing positive results for our clients. We operate differently than other public adjusting firms. Simply put, we only get paid if we can assist you in obtaining more money than your insurance company initially offered on your claim. It is our belief that this philosophy allows us to prove our value to you, the insured. ProClaim is licensed and bonded through the Department of..Recent Review:They settled with Erie Ins. Co. without notifying me, received and deposited the checks and kept all the money and ran. I found out (after the fact) and after it was too late to appeal or arbitrate through the Commonwealth of Virginia. This company is a con game...Angie's List should drop them like the stinking thieves they are..Ronald T.
- Business Description:Abatement Technical Services is a licensed contractor & consultant, serving Hampton Roads and all of Virginia with integrity since 1994. We offer unique solutions to complex problems. Allow our experienced team to meet and exceed your commercial, industrial, marine and residential abatement and demolition needs
- Business Description:Peerless Carpet Care and Restoration Services is a locally owned and operated company in business since 1994. From our Virginia Beach office, we handle the entire Hampton Roads area (Southside & Peninsula). Our mission is to provide superior customer service, exceeding all expectations. Peerless is a true Full Service restoration company with complete start to finish water, fire, mold, and blood borne pathogen cleanup. From emergency board-up to final construction, Peerless takes care of you,..Recent Review:I have had work done by this company a few times over the years, but will not hire them on any future projects. I am usually an advocate of small family owned businesses, but their business has expanded and scheduling can be tricky. If you need an appointment soon, this is not the business to call. I also feel that customer service has declined both from the employee(s) providing the work and the employees that work in the office. I have researched other providers and found others with great reviews that can offer the same services at lower pricesJULIE K.
- Business Description:With an eye for quality at a fair and honest price let Zhe Industries, LLC give you a free estimate. We guarantee to match any license and insurance companies offer. Guarantee quality and a hassle free warrantyRecent Review:After the nor’easter last week some shingles blew off my roof. Then when it started raining this week, we found out the roof was leaking. That was at 7:00 at night. I called Zhe Industries who picked up right away. Although it was still raining and at night, he and his foreman came out to do the repairs. By the time they arrived it was snowing. They completed the job anyway and saved my roof from the rest of the precipitation. Highly recommend this local business. Very professional, reasonable and beyond accommodatingSteven D.
- Business Description:For more than 30 years Rolyn has helped property owners and managers through major disasters, everyday emergencies, and reconstruction, providing a full range of property damage restoration and reconstruction services to properties of all types. As one of the nation’s leading disaster restoration and reconstruction contractors, Rolyn has the skilled manpower, equipment and financial resources of a large company, but the agility, responsiveness, and personal service you expect from a smaller f..
- Business Description:Award winning. We understand how it feels. Whether it’s a small leak or a major fire, the worst damage isn’t to the building. It’s to your peace of mind. We've got you covered. At CRC, we're on call 24/7 to help you immediately start the rebuilding process. Whether it's the middle of the day, or the dark of night, you'll talk to a real person-not a voicemail system-one who can dispatch an emergency team to your site within minutes. Our 185-plus member team, with support from a select group of..Recent Review:Very responsive to come out ainitially and access damage and get fixed as all was paid for by insurance. They also agreed to installing a skylight where the tree came thru (there was not a skylight before). It was installed well and has never leaked. That's all the good news I have folks. HOWEVER we had 'total replacement to original status' insurance coverage and first go around all they were going to do was patch damaged areas of roof. matching tiles "as best they can". After much bickering back and forth, they finally replaced entire roof. 3 times. yes, three times as the first 2 times work was substandard- and eaked. They did not overlap roof tiles and did not flash properly. When insurance overseer finally agreed to redo entire roof to "original" with a 30 year guarantee, she was subsequently fired by the insurance company after the job was done. Inside the house, the subcontractor they hired to fix our wall and ceiling was horrendous. "Johnny" from Mississippi put up a wall that was not linear -nit bowed. He said our house was crooked and he could not fix that. There was a good 2 feet crawl space between inside wall and outside house. We insisted he redo it (multiple times.) till he got it straight, finally, He said "the wife" was being too fussy. Then he replaced smooth ceiling with a popcorn ceiling because he said he couldn't fix the drywall plaster lines...now we have the task of taking off the popcorn, replacing the drywall ceiling, and replastering correctly. . We grew weary of him and decided not to have him redo. As for coming "on time", well, we learned that "on time" is a relative term...seems to mean just showing up sometime in the morning. Bottom line: Don't let your insurance company bully you into using this company and certainly do NOT hire them on your ownbonita m.
- Business Description:Because BBC Service & Construction Inc., is small plus focuses on just one client and project at a time, you get more cost-effective faster results and higher quality remodel.
- Business Description:I do all work my self. I have mechanics and helpers that work for me but I make sure im on the job to ensure 100% performance!
Explore our Solution Center for helpful asbestos removal service articles
Asbestos removal costs an average of $1,900. Most jobs will cost between $1,100 and $2,800.
Air quality testing can pinpoint problems and help identify solutions. A professional indoor air quality tests costs $400 on average.
Find asbestos removal services in
- Knotts Island
- South Mills
- Fort Eustis
- Newport News
- Elizabeth City
- Poplar Branch
- Cape Charles
asbestos removal services in Virginia Beach
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- ABATEMENT TECHNICAL SERVICES5866 Adderley Street
- ABATEMENT TECHNICAL SERVICES
- Cary Reconstruction Co LLC2410 Reliance Ave
Apex, North Carolina
- Cary Reconstruction Co LLC
- Johnson's Junk & Trash Removal213 Peninsula Ave
- Johnson's Junk & Trash Removal
- Lindsey Brothers Inc865 Newtown Rd
Virginia Beach, Virginia
- Lindsey Brothers Inc
- MACSONS IncPO Box 1770
- MACSONS Inc
- O'DONNELL CONSTRUCTION3596 N LANDSTOWN RD
Virginia Beach, Virginia
- O'DONNELL CONSTRUCTION
- Quality Carpenters Inc637 74th St
Newport News, Virginia
- Quality Carpenters Inc
- SERV PRO OF PORTSMOUTH3530 Airline Blvd
- SERV PRO OF PORTSMOUTH
- The Gillen Company5998 Providence Road, Suite 103
Virginia Beach, Virginia
- The Gillen Company