WACO INC

Founded 1963 • With Angi since October 2008

Specialty contractor serving VA, MD, DC, NC & WV, now from 10 locations. Creating solutions for our customer's problems since 1963....

PuroClean Restoration Professionals

PuroClean, a leader in property emergency services, helps families and businesses overcome the devastating setbacks caused by water, fire, mold and other conditions resulting in property damage. Each of our independently owned franchises pledge to do whatever it takes to respond, restore and rescue properties in all of the communities we serve.

Nome

Nome

N/A

10/17/2016

All went smoothly.

Description of Work
Asbestos abatement.

Category ceramic tile

07/22/2014

Did a thorough and professional job, but did miss one patch under a bookcase. We would use them again.

Description of Work
Removed asbestos tile from basement.

Category asbestos removal

07/04/2014

Called and obtained quote on 6/16/2014. Project Manager (Louis Walker) called and said he had an opening on 6/20/2014 and said he could do the work sooner than expected. Kevin (Foreman?) and 3 others showed up on time and went to work on the floor. Job involved moving some heavy furniture around. They finished in less than 6 hours. Since other reviews indicated that air quality tests had been perf...

Description of Work
Removed asbestos/tile floor from family room (approximately 250 sq ft) and took away all debris.

Category asbestos removal

Hi [member name removed], Thanks for taking time to provide your review of our project. After getting notice from Angie's List that Waco had a new review I signed in and read your comments. Lewis Walker was contacted and made aware that you had not received your copy of the final air samples. Lewis tells me that you now have them in hand. Reviews and comments such as yours help us find the areas w...

02/15/2014

Great, very timely response.

Description of Work
Parts for lawnmower

Category lawn mower repair,asbestos removal

02/07/2014

I was very satisfied with the professionalism and quality of the work they did, and was assured by the air quality test that was done at completion.

Description of Work
They removed asbestos tile in a bedroom.

Category ceramic tile,asbestos removal

11/06/2013

They were very competitive. The other quote we had was for $900 more. We liked that they are local. They follow all the guidelines for proper asbestos removal. They very thoroughly explained the process and the safety measures they put in place to take care of quality samples afterwards. The one negative thing is that they don't work with my schedule very well. He comes in very early, like 5:30 or 6 in the morning. I work evening shift so I don't get home until midnight so the time is difficult for us to coordinate. We've been communicating a lot by email and he is very quick to get back to me.

Description of Work
We got a quote from Waco Inc to remove all the kitchen floor. The kitchen is 10x17.

Category asbestos removal service

06/29/2013

The work was done competently and safely.

Description of Work
An asbestos coated boiler was torn apart and removed from the basement.

Category ceramic tile installer","asbestos removal service

09/12/2012

It went fine. I liked the work. They scheduled me in a timely matter and did the job in less than a day. They were rather thorough about it as well. I would highly recommend them to others.

Description of Work
They removed floor tiling in the basement down to the concrete.

Category ceramic tile installer

10/23/2008

Months after the original quote, I phoned them and requested the work. They honored the original quote and did the work on short notice. They were prompt and the rest of the project moved on as planned.

Description of Work
They removed the asbestos from my old boiler so that an HVAC company could remove/replace the boiler.

Category asbestos removal service

10/17/2016

All went smoothly.

Description of Work
Asbestos abatement.

Category ceramic tile installer

Asbestos Abatement, Mold Remediation, Lead Abatement, Duct Cleaning, Mechanical Insulation, Interior / Selective Demolition, Building Demolition, Pigeon Guano Clean Up.

Residential Insulation unless associated with asbestos abatement or mold project.

MasterCard, Check, Visa