Does your front load washing machine smell? This is a sign that your washer needs regular cleaning and maintenance. Learn ways to clean your front load washer and prevent mildew from growing and ruin the smell of your fresh clothes.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Scott Depot, WV
There are 6 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Scott Depot
- Expert Appliance RepairJacob was on-time, knowledgable, very professional, and thorough. News was bad. Replace this 12 yr old Kenmore/LG Refrigerator.
- Expert Appliance RepairI was so impressed with the young man that owns this business. So polite, punctual, professional and surprisingly knowledgeable . He explained what steps he was taking to diagnose the problem and explained that the issue was indeed repairable. Such confidence in his craft was greatly appreciated. I will not use any other appliance repair company than this one, and I will refer anyone who needs an appliance repaired to him gladly. Wow! I wish I would have called him first read less
- Expert Appliance RepairAppointment was prompt and on time. Price of service call was stated at initial call. Once problem part was determined, repairman gave us the cost of new part with installation and estimated time the part could obtained. He obtained part a day earlier than estimated and returned the next morning to install the switch with a one year warranty at no extra charge read less
- Neli Virtual Appliance RepairThis has been my second service call and both service calls went well very professional, and well informed.
- WEEWORXMy dryer had been persistently losing heat due to multiple issues. Weeworx owner (Weeton) graciously continued to come back and did so for no charge. He explained everything he was doing and was a pleasure to interact with.
- Allied Appliance RepairTony promptly got a part for a 1996 Maytag and got it back in service in a whip stitch. He has kept my older appliances operating over the years at reasonable cost and is always great to deal with.
- PUTNAM APPLIANCE SVCCall was returned promptly and he was able to come within the hour. Had part on the truck so repair was completed in about 30 minutes after arrival.
- Allied Appliance RepairEnded up nothing was wrong and we had done everything we needed to clear up the problem. Minimal fee for the house call. Would definitely call again! Just gave my mom their phone number to fix her washing machine!
- AMERICAN APPLIANCE SVCWas glad repair was so prompt, was repaired same afternoon, & did not have buy new appliance! This is a 26 yr. old jenn-air refrigerator. He had the part on his truck & we were able to use debit card. The repairman/owner had 26 yrs. of experience. Wife involved w/ good customer service. Also, reasonable charges for repair- he had to deal w/ my extremely embarrassing MESSY house & could have added charges? read less
- PUTNAM APPLIANCE SVCSaw the referrals from Angie's list, and a friend (McMillion) also recommended Larry Cooper (owner). Made one call, (Larry was out), 15 mins later, spoke with Larry, 30 mins later, he's standing at my doorstep! Quick fix, in and out, super nice and professional. Knew exactly what was wrong. He is our NEW GO TO GUY! A little more cost compared others I've used, but the difference is made up in responsiveness, politeness, professionalism and skill. Will DEFINITELY USE AGAIN AMD REFER FRIENDS read less
Appliance Repair Experts in Scott Depot
- Business Description:We specialize in electro-mechanical repairs on all major home appliances. We guarantee expert service, every time! This is a small owner operated business with friendly service and fast results. Call us today!Recent Review:Jacob was on-time, knowledgable, very professional, and thorough. News was bad. Replace this 12 yr old Kenmore/LG Refrigerator.Andrew C.
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Thank you so much for all your support with our properties. You are good to your word and provide excellent customer service. You always manage to have someone professional and courteous answer our calls live. We are very satisfied with you and 100% recommended read lessWalter L.
- Business Description:Family & locally owned & operated.Recent Review:This is my second positive experience with this company. I will definitely call them every time I need plumbing work. Professional and friendly workers and reasonable prices.R. Chad D.
- Business Description:Full service repair and remodel company We do EVERYTHING from foundation to the roof.Recent Review:Excellent. They went above and beyond. Even the buyer of the remodel commented on how good they did.Mark V.
- Business Description:Montani Mechanical Group, LLC, is committed to providing the highest quality work at the most cost effective price. We are locally owned and operated, and our fully licensed and insured service technicians, plumbers, and installers are some of the very best in West Virginia. We make customer satisfaction our highest priority. With a combined 40 years of experience in heating, cooling, plumbing, electric, and refrigeration, our company strives to provide both our residential and commercial cus.. read lessRecent Review:They were excellent and they know what they are doing. Did not waste my time and money. And they also came back to check on their work.Betty S.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc.. read lessRecent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co read lessRecent Review:Worked great. Good price, fast shipping. Fit like a charm.Alan T.
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ.. read lessRecent Review:American Home Shield (AHS) warranty is replacing my broken microwave with a new one. I received the new microwave on 11/11/2020 and notified AHS it was in my possession. Part of the warranty contract includes the installation of the new microwave. AHS typically assigns contractors themselves. However, this time AHS contracted with C & R Services with a dispatch number on 11/13/2020 for C & R to assign a local contractor to do the install. After two weeks of waiting and not being contacted by C & R or a contractor, I called C & R to follow up on the status. They said it would be 1 to 2 weeks from the date they received the dispatch from AHS. I informed them it had been 2 weeks in which they replied that it would be another 2 weeks. As of today, 12/11/2020, 4 weeks from the date C & R received the dispatch, I have not been contacted by C & R or a contractor. C & R's lack of communication and customer service is absurd. AHS informed me that they do not have any authority over C & R read lessBritt J.
- Business Description:American Residential Warranty (ARW) is nationally recognized as a leading innovator in the Home Protection services industry, and our focus on outstanding service and customer satisfaction is a core part of our success. With years of Home warranty experience and top tier partners we are able provide top quality service to homeowners throughout the country. Additional DBA - American Protection Plans LLC. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, jbrauser@arwplan.. read lessRecent Review:was great experience. on time and saved me lot of money. Company they used was great.Josh B.
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance Zone read lessRecent Review:This is the first online review I've ever written -- my experience with this company was that bad. Three aspects that deserve attention: 1) I placed an order and tried to cancel six minutes later. Turns out they don't accept cancellations. 2) I couldn't find a phone number, so I had to work the return/refund by email. The exchange was painful -- so unhelpful I felt like I was interacting with a bad chatbot. 3) I ended up eating shipping costs (expected) and got hit for a 50% restocking fee (unexpected) because I refused the package instead of paying to ship it back. Didn't matter that it went to the correct address, was clearly labeled, and had prior return authorization. So I ended up with a $21 refund on a $60 order, and a lesson learned about where not to buy appliance parts read lessTyson A.
Deals in Scott Depot for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Home ice makers are a handy way to ensure that you always have ice on hand. We’ll cover when and why ice makers break down, along with what you can do to fix them.
Certain items should never be placed in the dishwasher, as doing so can harm both the item itself and the dishwasher, as well as inhibit the cleaning process for the rest of your dishes.
Find appliance repair services in
- Teays Valley
- Saint Albans
- Cross Lanes
- Alum Creek
- South Charleston
- West Hamlin
- Gallipolis Ferry
appliance repair services in Scott Depot
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Air Conditioning Design Services LLC2401 Grant Ave
Saint Albans, West Virginia
- ALLIED REFRIGERATION INC2353 DERRICKS CREEK RD
Charleston, West Virginia
- AMERICAN APPLIANCE SVCPO BOX 505
Saint Albans, West Virginia
- American Residential Warranty901 NW 51st St Ste 100
Boca Raton, Florida
- API Service Pros6218 Gary Drive
Huntington, West Virginia
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- Air Conditioning Design Services LLC
- BMS Heating and Cooling9100 State Route 34
Winfield, West Virginia
- BMS Heating and Cooling
- DH Jones & Son12599 Coal River Rd
St Albans, West Virginia
- DH Jones & Son
- Expert Appliance Repair
Sod, West Virginia
- Expert Appliance Repair
- LAMB-TECH18 Azalea Ct
Scott Depot, West Virginia
- Montani Mechanical Group LLC132 Harris Dr
Poca, West Virginia
- Montani Mechanical Group LLC
- PUTNAM APPLIANCE SVC2040 SPRINGDALE RD
Hurricane, West Virginia
- PUTNAM APPLIANCE SVC
- Two Guys refrigeration5155 midland trail
Alloy, West Virginia
- Two Guys refrigeration
- White's Repair and Remodel2240 Washington Ave
Huntington, West Virginia
- White's Repair and Remodel