Water-powered sump pumps can help your basement last for decades. But is it the best fit for you? This guide will provide you with the pros and cons of these backup sump pumps.
Get matched with top Plumbers in Ripley, WV
There are 4 highly-rated local plumbers.
Recent Plumbers Reviews in Ripley
- Clearview Contracting LLCExcellent contractor! Joe Petitte and his crew (Mike/Justin) did a fantastic job finishing my basement/lower level at a good price. Very professional, skilled and fast. All the other speciality subs Joe hired also did a great job. Do yourself a favor and call Joe for your next project!
- Absolute Plumbing & MechanicalIt was great. I am delighted and I will use them again. I'd give it an A without hesitation. I'd have less work done at a higher rate in the past. It's not leaking and they were punctual. I'm entirely satisfied with the work they did. I would recommend them.
- Absolute Plumbing & MechanicalJerry & his coworker called prior to their arrive and they were punctual. They worked together to identify what needed to be done and Jerry did a good job explaining what needed to be done and why. The job was completed efficiently and the sink has never worked this beautifully. This team went above and beyond to answer questions, explain charges and satisfy this customer. I would use them again and would recommend them to others
- Milltown Plumbing, Heating, HVAC, & Drain CleaningI guess they did a good job, I haven't heard any problems from the tenants but I didn't really see it in person because I don't live in Massachusetts anymore. They responded to my call even though I was out of state. There were some places I called and they wouldn't even return my call so these guys were good. They had very good phone manners, they were very polite, they were efficient in calling back, they seemed competent, and they responded in a timely manner
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Water CleanupThe project was completed in 2 days. Fred was very prompt and polite making sure to clean up his work area before he left when job was done and apologizing for needing to come back a second time when he purchased a wrong sized part. He even went so far as to call when he was about there & to call him if I had any problems. I will call and ask for him for my next project. Work was completed and reasonably priced
- Mr. Handyman of Kanawha ValleyThe office was very prompt in sending out a technician to my home. Technician did not leave until job was completed! Wonderful service and will most definitely be using them again!
- ALL ABOUT PLUMBING LLCDiscovered a significant water leak due to cold weather mid-day. Called and was told they could be out between 4 and 6 pm after current call. Showed at 4:30 and repaired pipe quickly. Process involved removing heat tape and pipe insulation. After repair reinstalled all neatly.
- ALL ABOUT PLUMBING LLCHis name was Nick Moberly. He was pretty cut and dry. It was a verbal quote. He was timely in getting back to me. There was no BS. He was in the price range I wanted. I got 3 quotes. He didn't actually see the project and my hunch is that once he saw it, the price would go up.
- ALL ABOUT PLUMBING LLC. Great - they fixed both leaks in less than an hour. The were quick, efficient, friendly and professional. I think i found a plumbing company i can trust to do a great job for a great price. I was very satisfied.
- Knight Plumbing and Drain LLCNathan was prompt, professional, willing do anything I asked regarding the plumbing issues. However, most importantly, he is such a gentleman and very knowledgeable. I am happy to recommend him and would call him for any plumbing problem!
Plumbers in Ripley
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Thank you so much for all your support with our properties. You are good to your word and provide excellent customer service. You always manage to have someone professional and courteous answer our calls live. We are very satisfied with you and 100% recommendedWalter L.
- Business Description:National Express offers long distance towing, cross country, and state to state auto shipping, auction transport, expedited services, and more. Our carriers travel all over the entire country covering all 50 states. We also specialize in shipping vehicles for SnowbirdsRecent Review:I was very pleased with the transaction. The setup of the auto pickup was easy with call to National Express Auto Transport. I got an email notification from dispatch letting me know when the car would be picked up at the dealership, and I let the dealership know. I then got the direct phone number for the transporter/driver and setup a time to drop off the car on the date promised. It was door to door service, and I felt that the driver took good care of my car. I was very pleased, and would use them againJorge S.
- Business Description:We would like to add you to our long list of safisfied customers. We believe you will be happy to have a company that puts you first. If you are already a customer, we would like to take this opportunity to say "thank you". You have made us what we are today. Service Areas We have two locations in West Virginia; Wood County (Parkersburg) and Harrison County (Clarksburg). Some of the cities we serve include: Parkersburg, Williamstown, Elizabeth, Vienna, Marietta, Belpre, Coolville, Little Hock..Recent Review:Very professional, prompt, friendly, you call them if you have a problem and they're there, they come right out.Judith and Dennis B.
- Business Description:Montani Mechanical Group, LLC, is committed to providing the highest quality work at the most cost effective price. We are locally owned and operated, and our fully licensed and insured service technicians, plumbers, and installers are some of the very best in West Virginia. We make customer satisfaction our highest priority. With a combined 40 years of experience in heating, cooling, plumbing, electric, and refrigeration, our company strives to provide both our residential and commercial cus..Recent Review:They were excellent and they know what they are doing. Did not waste my time and money. And they also came back to check on their work.Betty S.
- Business Description:Barr Plumbing And Pumps is the company which can offer you not only high quality services. We come on time and finish the work on time. We can help you if you need plumber.Recent Review:The plumber, owner, Barry, came (after a reschedule and two weeks of waiting when we could have went with someone else). An elderly family friend attended the repair (this was on a rental property), half-way through the owner and employee he had with him stormed out: yelling through the common areas of our building, yelling religious slurs and verbally assaulting us— stated we should pray that we can find someone to complete the job. The employee (young guy) he had with him was terrified. This all came from us requesting that he attempt to finish his work same day, after he stated he had other jobs he needed to go to and would like to reschedule for a third time since he needed to go pick up a part that he didn’t have on hand. After reviewing security camera footage of common areas, my jaw remains floored at the behavior and words shared by Barry. One minute he was friendly, and the next minute he snapped into this: very appalling, odd, and scaryBryce B.
- Business Description:Home Warranty prides itself on providing the best value in the home warranty industry, making our Home Protection Plan the home warranty of choice wherever we do business.Recent Review:HVAC professional told this Home Warranty Inc that I had a leak in my A/C coil and would leak again if filled. Home Warranty Inc said that I had to pay for it to be refilled at a cost around $500 at my expense to see if it leaks???? I paid my premiums for over 2 yrs and the 1st time I call them to put in a claim they told me I would have to pay out of my own pocket before they would fix the A/C despite the the HVAC told them it wouldn't fix the problem and the RF 22 old refrigerant would leak into the air which they seemed not to care it is environmentally bad & illegal. Read their fine print in detail the list what they won't cover and what I was told is they repair things not replace them. Plus they have a cap on how much they really will spend to fix A/C units. ($2,500) Which means anything they to repair on your A/C deducts from that cap per year. But their advertising sure makes it look like they would fix A/C issues and happily take your money! FL F.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
- Business Description:ETR Laboratories in an analytic laboratory with a broad range of commercial, industrial and individual clients. We provide analytic services using a wide variety of scientific methods including GC/MS, IC/MS, GIR, NMR and SEM equipment. We can do particle analysis, organic and inorganic chemical analysis and micro analysis on biological and other materials. Private water analysis is our specialty. Award winning. Additional DBA - Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories Inc, ETR Labs, ETR ..
- Business Description:All areas of General Construction: new and/or remodeling, personal and/or business, inside and/or outside, structure or landscape. Estimates given. Billing for extensive jobs can be arranged. Can provide for sub-contracting
Explore our Solution Center for helpful plumber articles
Backflow preventers stop contaminated water from being siphoned back into the water supply when pressure changes. See where you might need a backflow prevention system in your home to protect your family’s water.
Bidets? Warming? Music players? You only think you know about the future of the humble toilet seat. Before you invest in yet another standard toilet seat, check out these eight smart toilet seats that will take your commode to a whole new level.
Find Plumbers in
- New Haven
- Point Pleasant
- Gallipolis Ferry
- Scott Depot
- Mineral Wells
Plumbers in Ripley
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Castos Tri County Septic Service LLC1166 spring creek
Spencer, West Virginia
- Chamberlin-Washington Inc.6482 Sligo Mill Rd
Takoma Park, Maryland
- City Window & Construction Co311 N. Ohio Ave
Clarksburg, West Virginia
- Clevenger Construction Co.652 S. 5th Street
Clarksburg, West Virginia
- Complete Appliance Protection Inc1532 NE 96th St Ste A
- Cox Heating and CoolingPO Box 547
Spencer, West Virginia
- Castos Tri County Septic Service LLC
- EARP CONSTRUCTION & EXCAVATING COMPANY , INC.503 Hiram Ferguson Rd.
Lavalette, West Virginia
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
- Ernie Colegrove Construction LLC1417 Chestnut St
Kenova, West Virginia
- EARP CONSTRUCTION & EXCAVATING COMPANY , INC.
- Joe's PlumbingPo box 437
Surveyor, West Virginia
- Joe's Plumbing
- Keith's Kitchens9201 State Route 34
Winfield, West Virginia
- Keith's Kitchens
- NATIONAL EXPRESS AUTO TRANSPORT, INC. 7950 NW 53RD ST
- NATIONAL EXPRESS AUTO TRANSPORT, INC.
- PHNXPO BOX 628