Brick and stone are some of the strongest construction materials. With proper maintenance, your masonry might even outlive you. Here’s how to get started.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Richwood, WV
There are 0 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Masonry Reviews in Richwood
- White's Repair and RemodelWhen they showed up to do the work , his crew and himself stayed on point and focused on what they were doing until the job was completed. They remained professional the whole time that they were on my property.
- IVAN LILLY MASONRYIvan worked quickly He provided outstanding service. His prices are amazingly low He's a great guy
- Carville Holmes MasonryHe's done a really good job. He was very particular about how the masonry would look. He took his time and the care to make sure everything looked cosmetically good. He just made it look nice. He was very punctual. He started the job and finished it within the time frame that he had mentioned. He's reliable, dedicated hard worker
- H Andrew KlineThey did a pretty good job on the chimney and cleaned up everything; I have no complaints. They showed up when they said they would and did the job the way they said they would. They were very professional and did not play around while getting the job done. They just came in and did the job.
- Chris Bostic MasonryChris and his crew showed up early and worked all day. They blocked an entire basement. Within 2 days they were finished!
- Custom Masonry & RepairsBrickmasons did good work. The job took way longer than anticipated, because of wet weather. Finished job was excellent.
- K and D MasonryWent very well. He was very polite to me. Showed up early in the morning and was done in no time. He will aslo be painting my storage building and waterproofing my basement later.
- GRAHAM-SIMON PLUMBING CO LLCDo expect them to arrive in a timely manner. Do not expect compromise regarding detail or low end estimate of cost.
- Barnett MasonryAll went well until Mr. Barnett got his final check. The wall started to leak when it rained. Mr. Barnett did return and dug out behind the new wall, leaving a muddy mess in our back yard. It has been almost 2 months and the problem still has not been fixed. We bought the proper stone and drain to put back behind the wall but Mr. Barnett has not come back to finish what he had promised. Our phone has been blocked by Mr. Barnett and he has not responded to several letters that were sent to him. We would NOT recommend this company to do any kind of work. Our next step is to file a suit at the magistrate's office and file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau
- James O'HaraEvery day he demanded money from me before he started working. James has some anger issues, and I was scared so I paid him. I bought the supplies and tools for him to do the job, but he still demanded money before work every day. He said he was a contractor, but in reality he only knows how to do masonry and a little bit of plumbing. My job was way too large for him to tackle, and I wish he would have been up front with me from the start. He hired subcontractors to help him replace the floors, but they weren't certified to do the job either. (He offered to go to the local homeless shelter to find some help, but I told him not to.) I have called the police on him twice as I asked for some of my money back and he has refused to give any of it back. The workers who James has hired have quit and told me James doesn't know what he's doing. I feel he's just made the issues in my home worse by tearing up the floors without fixing any of the problems. Stay away from James O'Hara
Masonry Contractors in Richwood
- Recent Review:unknownCatherine B.
- Business Description:Swimming Pool Sales, Installation & Repair mostly but all types of construction also.
- Business Description:For All Your Building Needs! We offer affordable and reasonable prices and discounts to our clients in French Creek. We are also serving in Frenchton, Carter, Adrian, Rock Cave, Tallmansville. Call us if you need masonry contractor
- Business Description:We are a small business that cover WV,VA,NC, KY, and TN doing any kind of construction from building you a house to repairing a crack. We can winterize your summer home or get it ready for you to in joy for the summerRecent Review:unknownLois B.
- Business Description:CHAMBERLIN-WASHINGTON INC., Your CAULKING & WATERPROOFING SPECIALISTS. Serving you since 1898, Chamberlin-Washington Inc. has grown into an established company, Accredited with BBB (Better Business Bureau), Licensed, Bonded, and Insured. Our Mission is: To provided high quality services and complete satisfaction to our valued customers and business partnersRecent Review:Went very well. The company was a pleasure to deal with in all respects and did what they said, on schedule. It was a major job that involved excavating under a porch and extending drainage lines way into the back yard, completed over a couple of weeks. At the end of the project, I believed that the slope of a section of the reconstructed front walk was not quite right. Randy had his guys back out here within a couple of days to redo it. We'd had a major water problem in the basement since buying the house over 10 years ago. CWI did the waterproofing in the spring, and we've had a couple of long, heavy rains since then. Basement is now completely dryTherese L.
- Business Description:At Hatfield Building and Excavating we offer a multitude of services to fit your contracting needs. From pressure washing job sites to constructing a new home or office location from start to finish. We offer warranties on all services provided with on-call technical support following completion of the job. **Free Estimates!** it doesn't cost you anything to dream, and we can turn your dreams into realities
- Business Description:Our company is well rounded with dedicated and highly qualified employees
- Business Description:We specialize in everything that has to do with your home. We have a total of 18 years experience in remodeling, roofing, siding, flooring, etc. We accept cash, check, and/or major credit cards.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Brick steps are a timeless addition to your home with durable materials that can last a lifetime. We review your cost to replace brick front door steps here.
This guide will help you add up all of the cinder block wall costs, including materials and labor. The type of wall, such as a garden fence or retaining wall, and the dimensions of the wall change the total blockwork price.
Find masonry contractors in
masonry contractors in Richwood
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!