Crawl space encapsulation costs depend on factors such as the quality of your crawl space, your home’s size, and the services you request. Crawl space encapsulation can also improve the quality of the home and prevent long-term damage.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Inwood, WV
There are 6 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Inwood
- JC Smith LLCI had a major bathroom renovation and Jeremy and John did an outstanding job (ask for that team). The bathroom is on the second floor and they ensured the pathway up was covered and cleaned everyday. Jeremy communicated to me timelines every step of the way. I have worked with many contractors over the years and this team is at the top. Thanks Jeremy and John for a job well done read less
- JES Foundation RepairGreat. Work was done quickly and efficiently. Basement wall is dry now. No leaks. So far so good.
- Lux Foundation SolutionThey are the best company in the business. Very professional and honest and willing to work with the customer's time frame and budget.
- Basement Systems of West VirginiaIt was a pleasure to have them advise me on my home in Berkeley Springs, WV. The original estimate was not changed due to my house having an ancient type of foundation that precluded them from cutting into the cement floor for the tile drains. The alternative was sheeting applied to the walls with a "guttering" type baseboard that collects the water and gravity drains it to the sump pump. " hollow plastic baseboard is installed along the base of basement walls to form a drainage channel that directs water to a sump pump system. A baseboard-type drainage system is sometimes recommended when the basement slab is too thin to accommodate a French Drain." It cost $5000 to install the entire drainage system and sump pump in 2017. Works so well no moisture for the past 2 years. Had maintenance done on original work for $178 in 7/2019. I hope it lasts for years to come read less
- Basement Systems of West VirginiaThe estimator greeted me, went into the crawllspace. Did what he had to do, then he knocked on the door to come into the house to explain what I needed to know. He showed me different options for the crawlspace protection and the prices. I explained that I would talk it over with my wife and get back with him to let him know if I would take out that service or not read less
- Henson's Quality ContractingThe job took them a couple of days finish. I think the work was objectively okay. It just wasn't as we had discussed it.The work they completed was adequate.
- BK ServicesThey were very responsive and completed the job within a couple of hours. They were adequate
- Basement Systems of West VirginiaI wish I had called a different company. I'm sure there is an alternative to this dealer, if you can locate one in another area. 1) The salesperson gave us incorrect information about the warranty, 2) the business office had the wrong date, 3) the foreman brought out the wrong contract, 4) the invoice was completely incorrect: I had to write my own. However, all that can be forgotten in time. What I want to warn people about MOST IMPORTANTLY is that the caulking they use has an added fragrance: it's been 6 weeks and we're still getting the odor not only inside the house, but when we've opened the crawl space door to air it out, the odor can also be smelled outside. Unbelievably, it comes back into the house through the open window above the crawl space door. I will say that the vapor barrier (Clean Space) is a good product, and the installers worked really hard. My complaints were sent directly to the president of this company, with not a hint of response. Do yourself a favor and avoid hiring Basement Systems of West Virginia read less
- JC Smith LLCThe first time I called they said they would have a guy out to do the estimate on a Friday evening and he never showed or called so I called them back and he said the estimator was on vacation that day. I'm not sure why you would schedule an estimate if you know your estimator is out. Then he said he would re-schedule the estimate for a Wednesday evening and the guy finally showed up. He spent a half an hour going over what I needed and took measurements and notes and said it would take 7 to 10 days for the estimate to be completed and he would e-mail it to me. Fast forward three weeks later and I have still not gotten the estimate OR a phone call. It seems as though they simply do not need the work or they are VERY unorganized. I gave them a call initially because of the great reviews but I would not waste my time waiting on these guys anymore. He gave me a verbal estimate of $10,000 to $15,000 but no response read less
Basement Waterproofers in Inwood
- Business Description:JES Foundation Repair, founded in 1993, is a subsidiary of Groundworks: a family of companies that provides engineered solutions for foundation repair, underpinning, crawl space encapsulation and moisture management, concrete lifting and leveling services, and basement waterproofing. The JES brand has grown to become a professional team of over 450 repair experts providing over 70,000 engineered solutions for residential and commercial properties across Virginia, Maryland and beyond. They cur.. read lessRecent Review:Mamadou was our estimator and Austin was our technician. Both were excellent, patient, easygoing, and more than willing to explain the proposed process (more than once). We are totally pleased with the whole process as well as the final result. S. Mongeo read lessSchele M.
- Business Description:With over 30 years experience in Basement Waterproofing and Mold Remediation services, Andrew A. Altman, Sr. Is a top rated veteran with a proven record beyond belief! In fact the certified, professional Staff has a combined experience of over 60 years. When you hire Best Buy Waterproofing, you are hiring the very best in the industry! They have the WIT attitude ( Whatever It Takes ) and customer satisfaction is their #1 priority as they are "Comitted To Excellence!" Best Buy Waterproofing is.. read lessRecent Review:We explored a dozen or so possible service providers; received estimates; did our due diligence; Dan Mayo with Best Buy was quick to respond; gave us a thorough, understandable diagnosis of the problem; and remedy options. We went with Dan & his team who were wonderfully professional, skilled, cooperative and fast. Very pleased with work they did read lessDave B.
- Business Description:We are a West Virginia family owned business that started in 2003 and are fully licensed and insured General Contractors. Our services include: basement and crawlspace waterproofing and repairs; foundation repairs (sagging floors, cracks and bows); basement finishing; radon testing and mitigation; and concrete leveling/lifting read less
- Business Description:Edvin Ramirez built the company on the strong foundation of providing good value for your construction spending. Edram General Construction LLC has a reputation for completing top-quality projects on time and on budget. We provide professional services, and our workers will make sure the job is done right the first time. We believe that forming a strong team of professionals is an integral part of succeeding in this competitive field. We are proud of our successes and hope that you will consi.. read lessRecent Review:Excellent amd super customer friendlyPatti C.
- Business Description:We are your award-winning construction resource focusing in the tri-state area. JC Smith LLC has experience completing over several hundred new houses from clearing the lot to walking the customer over the threshold. We have managed thousands of construction projects from planning to delivery giving us our expansive knowledge and understanding of international residential code, structure design, and build methods used in new to historic era construction. Our specialization offers thousands of.. read lessRecent Review:Jeremy and John were consummate professionals through every phase of the job!Jay M.
- Business Description:A Veteran Owned Demolition and Removal Services company. Started by Owner Matthew Hull a 8 year Marine Corps Veteran. We Cover Demolition, Removal Services, Concrete and Excavation. We strive for the best and settle for nothing less read lessRecent Review:Matthew was very professional and knowledgeable. He was very clean and all of the work was done very well. We are very happy with his work and will have him back.Carol C.
- Business Description:Owner operated. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. travel charges. Ask about licensing.
- Business Description:I am a self-taught artist, initially drawn to experiment with pastels and colored pencil, and now working with acrylic on canvas. My art speaks for itself.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
When calculating the cost to waterproof your basement, you need to factor in much more than just a can of waterproof paint. We’ve rounded up the top types of waterproofing projects and how much they cost so you can figure out your budget.
Sometimes, simple preventative steps, such as routine gutter cleaning, can be enough to keep water out of your basement. But, depending on the problem, you may have to consider a combination of basement waterproofing solutions.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- Bunker Hill
- Clear Brook
- Shenandoah Junction
- Charles Town
- Cross Junction
- Harpers Ferry
- Berkeley Springs
- Falling Waters
waterproofing contractors in Inwood
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1st Priority Plumbing llc994 Aztec Drive
Martinsburg, West Virginia
- 1st Priority Plumbing llc
- Chamberlin-Washington Inc.6482 Sligo Mill Rd
Takoma Park, Maryland
- Chamberlin-Washington Inc.
- Landon's Residential Services (L.R.S.)P.O. BOX 1161
Shepherdstown, West Virginia
- Landon's Residential Services (L.R.S.)
- Robbie Rose General Services178 Orchard Dr
Ranson, West Virginia
- Robbie Rose General Services
- Seven Six Two Removal 225 Rubens Cir
Martinsburg, West Virginia
- Seven Six Two Removal