Termites can cause expensive and extensive damage to your house when left untreated. Read on to find out what to expect during the termite fumigation process.
Get matched with top pest exterminators in Inwood, WV
There are 6 highly-rated local pest exterminators.
Recent Pest Control Reviews in Inwood
- American Pest Control, LLCBrian the owner can over completed his inspection. Explained how the ants are come in. I was happy with the over all experience. I have had him as my as pest control service since 2017.
- Petti Pest ControlPetti Pest was punctual, efficient, and well-priced. They came out to investigate the bird issue, covered the vents and now there's no scratching in the attic to wake us up in the morning! We thought we heard something else up there, and they identified where a squirrel could be coming in and set a trap for it, which they were diligent about checking. Overall, we were grateful to have these knowledgeable and professional folks come help us out, highly recommend
- Petti Pest ControlVery thorough and courteous staff that aims to please. I found them because they were highly recommended to me and agree with that assessment. They come highly recommended through our neighborhood.
- Petti Pest ControlService was great! They came out to service my house the same day! I would definitely recommend this company!
- Petti Pest ControlExcellent!! Placed call early that morning, by 11am Robert and Josh performed a free inspection and gave recommendations on how to treat/eliminate issue. Bait traps positioned around property and work completed by 1pm. Very quick, detailed recommendations and clean work. Highly recommend!!!
- Petti Pest ControlIt went really great. Bucky listened to everything and has came back out when he told us he would, to check on everything for us. Thank you Bucky and his assistant for being so nice and passionate. Yall are the best
- Environmental Pest ControlTech is always knowledgeable, professional, and friendly. Previous infestation has been reduced to a rare incursion by the strategic placement of outside and inside bait stations.
- Home Paramount Pest Control, Hagerstown, MDWe had a bed bug issue years ago, and we tried several companies and nothing seemed to work. We called Home Paramount and have had no issues with bed bugs since. Then, we had a huge bee nest (several hundreds, may thousands) underneath our vinyl siding. Home Paramount responded, identified the bees as not honey producers and then no more bee problem. We have been using Home Paramount for years now with quarterly spraying and even termite control. The technicians are always courteous and professional. They call well in advance to let us know what day they will be there. Love this company
- Environmental Pest ControlOur technician was Denny, and he provided outstanding service! Punctual, professional, knowledgeable and polite. Denny has wonderful customer service skills, he's very passionate about his work, wants to do a good job and wants the customer to be happy and satisfied, and I am. Also, encouraging to know that Denny is complimentary of his employer and believes in the company he works for. My mother has used Environmental Pest Control for over a year now and she has been very pleased which led me to sign a contract with them as well. I also just started using them for mosquito control. Very pleased with that service as well. I have pets and was concerned about using any chemicals, but Denny was very considerate and helpful about ensuring their safety and educating me on the product he was using. Highly recommend! Nice to know there are still some companies that know how to create a positive customer experience. Thank you
- Environmental Pest ControlServiceman called prior to his arrival so I could get all pets indoors and make sure my windows were closed. He arrived at the stated time and went promptly to work .He finished spraying and left. That was yesterday. I was outside all day today and encountered no mosquitos or gnats!
Pest Control Companies in Inwood
- Business Description:Petti Pest Control is a family-owned business, founded by father son duo Vince and Josh Petti. We started the business with one goal in mind: putting the customer first and providing exceptional, affordable pest control to the communityRecent Review:It was a painless, seamless experience and i would definitely recommend them to my neighbors.Michael O.
- Business Description:We at Task Force Pest Control want to be your pest specialists. We have decades of experience in the pest industry from every major pest control company worldwide, with formal backgrounds in entomology and we've come together in one place to provide you with quality pest control services at affordable rates. As a veteran owned and operated company we always offer our service men and women discounts as well as discounts for seniors, police, fire-fighters, EMS, and corrections. During COVID-19 ..Recent Review:Amazing, he used products that were safe around my animals and made sure it was safe for reptiles.Megan M.
- Business Description:The PestNow brand was originally founded in Virginia in 1995 as Superior Pest Management when four high school friends (Tony Bowers, Frank Bowers, Mark Tatum, and Joe Hamilton) came together to form their own company. With each of them bringing different work experience and education backgrounds to the company, they felt they could work together and use each other's strength to build a successful business. Since Virginia is one of the country's largest Real Estate markets in the country, they..Recent Review:I am extremely pleased with the service that I've received from Pestnow. Specifically, Zach S. has been extraordinarily professional, thorough and helpful. He truly cares about providing excellent service, and he is extremely knowledgeable about how to handle a wide range of pest problems. I highly recommend this companyAnneMarie O.
- Business Description:Locally owned & operated. Serving DC, MD, VA, WV. Free estimates & inspections for pest control, wildlife removal, and insulation services.Recent Review:It went fantastic! Environmental Pest Control had to come out 9 additional times over a 3 month course, after the initial set-up, because the bats continued entering in different locations of our attic. The technicians were always friendly, knowledgeable, and on time! It's been over a year now and the bats have NOT returned. We highly recommend Environmental Pest Control - some of the best money we ever spentJoni C.
- Business Description:Dependable, flexible, effective residential and commercial pest control, termite control, and moisture control services.Recent Review:Usual professional and courteous service.Frank H.
- Business Description:Martinsburg, Charles Town, Harpers Ferry, Shepherdstown, Hedgesville, Winchester, Berryville, Stephens City, Frederick County Berkeley County Jefferson CountyRecent Review:Brian the owner can over completed his inspection. Explained how the ants are come in. I was happy with the over all experience. I have had him as my as pest control service since 2017.virginia b.
- Business Description:ProLawn's organic approach offers an environmentally sound alternative to chemical lawn care. ProLawn is a locally owned and operated family business. For over 35 years, we have personally served each client's lawn. Some call us their 'personal gardener'. Here at ProLawn, we strive for excellence in our personalized client relationships; quality in our job performance; and measured results in your lawn's performance. After your personal, certified technician visits for the first time, we..Recent Review:If I could give Prolawn Lawncare zero stars I would. I hired Prolawn after firing TruGreen (another terrible service provide like so many in Northern Virginia). Prolawn was my service provider for just one season because of the incompetence of their office team and management/ownership. The technician I first met with had 25 years of industry experience and was quality focused. He was the reason I hired Prolawn, with the expectation, the technician that I met with would provide the service each time. The office staff said it would be no issue to have this technician assigned to my account, however several times early on in the relationship, a different technician that had never been to my property performed the service. So as you would expect, roughly 35% of the yard was not being serviced. In addition to Prolawn not honoring their word to schedule the same technician for each scheduled service so I would be assured 100% of the service was being completed each time, they had the incorrect sketch of my property. The incorrect sketch led to 35% of my property not being serviced each and every time a different technician performed it. And by the way, Prolawn was charging me 100%. I went through 3-4 iterations with Prolawn to correct the sketch, the technician came out to my property again, etc.. I thought the issue had been corrected, but to no avail it wasn't fixed. Last week I went through another iteration with the office staff to correct the sketch because the 1st service they provided this year (March 2021) was incomplete and again done by a different technician. This time the incorrect sketch only led to 20% of my property not being service, but once again, charged the full amount. Last week I tried working with the office team to correct the sketch once and for all and requested the technician and person responsible for updating the property sketch visit my property. I was told they would schedule it next week. This morning I received a call from someone on their office team "respectfully" declining to provide further service after speaking with management/ownership. Prolawn provides weed and fertilizer treatments, this isn't rocket science, but due to the incompetence and the ineptitude of the office team to get a simple property sketch correct, they will no longer be providing service. In general, this is the state of customer service today and small businesses like Prolawn that are owned/operated/managed by fools. Providing good (not even great) customer service, just enough to keep a customer is not difficult, but this is the result when the company is led by clownsNicholas J.
- Business Description:Clearwater Landscape & Nursery is a design build landscape company located outside of Frederick, Maryland that values great design and quality workmanship. For the past twenty five years we have supplied residential builders and homeowners with a full range of services. From landscape design services, hardscape features and construction, water features, landscape elements, automatic irrigation systems, outdoor lighting, and property management services, Clearwater strives to meet all your out..
- Business Description:FINANCING AVAILABLE
- Business Description:Established in 1985, Enviro-Tech® Pest Services is among the top 15% of pest management companies nationally. How was this success possible? Enviro-Tech Pest Services recognizes that once a pest problem arises, most of those affected seek solutions that will not cause harm to their children, family members with health problems, their pets, or the environment. Enviro-Tech Pest Services builds strong, long-term business based partnerships with customers because we share that focus. We seek to c..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pest control articles
There’s no good way to squash the fear that comes with discovering a termite infestation. But putting together a list of next steps could help you feel more in control. Here are some tips on how to minimize termite damage and prevent further problems.
If you’ve recently noticed damage to the wooden parts of the home, you may be dealing with termites. The only way to find out is to get a termite inspection. Using this guide, you’ll learn how the final cost of a termite inspection varies.
Find pest exterminators in
- Bunker Hill
- Clear Brook
- Shenandoah Junction
- Charles Town
- Cross Junction
- Harpers Ferry
- Berkeley Springs
- Falling Waters
pest exterminators in Inwood
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Clearwater Landscape & Nursery9585 Doctor Perry Rd
- Clearwater Landscape & Nursery
- Dehaven pest control 406 E 13th Ave
Ranson, West Virginia
- Dehaven pest control
- Green Planet Pest Management207 fulton ave
Charles Town, West Virginia
- Green Planet Pest Management
- Home Paramount Pest Control, Hagerstown, MD17813 Virginia Avenue
- Home Paramount Pest Control, Hagerstown, MD
- Parmers Pest Management LLC9609 Duffer Way
Montgomery Village, Maryland
- Pest Control Plus Inc32786 Gov G C Peery Hwy
North Tazewell, Virginia
- PestNow LLC22395 Powers Ct
- Petti Pest Control71 Edmond Rd
Kearneysville, West Virginia
- Pro Green Pest & Lawn Services, LLCP.O. Box 308
Inwood, West Virginia
- Parmers Pest Management LLC
- Terminate Virus10400 Connecticut Ave
- Terminate Virus